Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 09

Story Info
The girls get real nasty the day before.
3.2k words
4.44
5.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how Chapter 8 ended:

Finally, even the women pissed on us. The humiliation was intense. After everyone left, we all us laid there crying and sobbing. Even Mistress had tears in her eyes. "I am sorry girls, but I can't hold out any longer." She released a long hard stream of piss creating a small puddle. Soon we all had to pee and the puddle got bigger.

The men came over and smiled wickedly, "Did you have fun girls? We all know, this is how you need to be treated. Admit it, you loved every minute of it."

Then the men left us, still tied and bruised, huddling close to each other, sobbing and laying in our own piss. I noticed Sue was gently rocking back and forth until she squeezed her thighs hard enough to cum. One by one we all did the same thing. Julie leaned into my back and started to grind her clit on me till she came too. That is how we all fell asleep.

Okay, on to the rest. The next morning the men came back into the bar to bring us home. We piled into the van, bare assed naked, still tied and reeking of cum and piss. All of us had dried cum and pissed in our hair and faces, gobs of dried cum on our tits. Mike said, "It stinks like a combination of a filthy bathroom and whore house."

I was behind Marsha (our newest whore) and saw her butt plug was covered in dried cum and shit. I told her, "When we get home, we are all going to have to soak in a warm bath, that is the only way we will be able to get the plugs out. They may as well be cemented in girl."

When we got back to the barn we walked to where the cuffs hang from the rafters so that we can be chained and washed. Mike said to Mistress, "Mistress there is no need for you to suffer further humiliation, let me run a warm bath for you." Mistress leaned over and kissed his lips. He chuckled, "You smell and taste like a urinal."

Mistress said, "I know, isn't it sexy? But thank you dear, I got in this condition by being a dirty whore, I may as well be washed like one." Mistress then extended her arms upward and she was cuffed and then the men sprayed us down with cold water. We all screamed like school girls as the cold water was sprayed into our filthy cunts. Marvin was told to scrub us down and not to be shy about it. Marvin had an evil grin as he started with Nancy and worked his way down.

When he got to me, he pushed his fingers into my cunt and leaned in to suckle my nasty tits. At one point I could see how hard his cock was in his shorts and asked, "Enjoying this boy?" He reached back and slapped my wet ass. "Remember who is tied now bitch."

Finally he got to Mistress and asked, "Am I still your slave Mistress?" "You are boy, but you are to treat me like a whore now, I will not punish you for doing that. Marvin spent a long time scrubbing her tits and reaching between her legs to "wash" her cunt. When he was done, he pulled off his shorts and then humped Mistress thigh like a dog in heat. After he came, he licked the cum from her thighs and then went inside to get the men.

Mike came back and said, "Okay girls, I know those plugs are stuck in your assholes. I have 3 tubs filled with warm water and scented oils. They are big enough for 2 of you to use them at the same time.

Mistress said, "Becca you will be with me, Julie go with Marsha and finally Sue, Nancy and Annie will be in the large tub in the Master bedroom. Go ahead girls, relax and enjoy the pampering, you have all earned it."

I helped Mistress into the tub and then I lowered my ass into the water. The hot water felt good on my battered asshole. Once we got comfortable Mike came in. "Becca suck his cock and then we can discuss the plans." I leaned up and took his cock into my mouth and suckled it deep.

I knew he was paying a lot of money for this weekend so I wanted to make sure he enjoyed it. I have no idea how much cum I swallowed last night, but I knew I had a bellyful. I sucked his cock for a bit and then reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him hard on to my face. I was soon making gagging noises.

Mistress caught on to what I was doing and started to push my head on to his cock. As I sucked, I started to puke cum all over his cock and balls. I knew the gagging and puking was really getting him off so I tried to make it last as long as possible.

Unfortunately, the sight of all the naked women must have excited him, because he came quickly. After I swallowed his cum, I looked up and smiled. I put my finger down my throat and puked all over his cock again and again. He just looked down at me and said, "You fucking bitches are too much. I have never seen another woman do that before." Mistress smiled, "If you really enjoyed it Mike, spit on her face. He did and I looked up at him cum and spittle dripping from my face over to my tits. I gave my cum covered tits a jiggle and then smiled. Thank you Sir, that was lovely."

The sight of the cum floating in the bath water was so nasty. Mistress said, "After we finish with our bath I am going to order enemas for all the girls Sir." Mike was confused, "Why would you do that Mistress?"

"You still want to strangle my girls Sir?" Mike nodded. "You know at the peek of the strangulation, most women piss and usually shit themselves as well. Most men do not like that Sir. By giving them enemas they will not make a mess."

Mike said, "You and I have only recently become acquainted with each other Mistress, but Beth will tell you, I am much kinkier than most men. I have discussed this with the other men and they decided they wanted to include scat play in the fun."

Mistress smiled, "Be careful what you wish for dear." Then I said, "Actually having us shit ourselves might actually be safer Mistress. It is a clearer sign that we are getting close to the dangerous point of the sex act." Mistress agreed and then said, "Mike, have you and the men given any thought about how my girls are going to be strangled?" Mike went on to explain his thoughts. Mistress and I made some suggestions and then the final scene was agreed upon.

Mike and I helped Mistress out of the tub and then she bent over. Showing absolutely no modesty at all, she spread her ass cheeks wide apart. I reached up and started to twist the jeweled end of the plug till the cum and shit finally broke its seal. Then I slowly pulled it out. I held it up for Mistress to see, "Yikes! That is just too nasty for words." I bent over and Mistress removed my plug which looked just as bad.

Mike said, "Do you mind if I talk a closer look?" Most women would never allowed themselves to be degraded like this, but we were not most women. Mike used his phone and took pix of our assholes and then sent them off to his wife.

Mistress looked at me, "Do you mind if I use the toilet before you dear?" I smiled and shook my head. With Mike still in the room, Mistress sat on the bowl and started to piss. She giggled, "Sorry Mike, I know this is my morning piss and it smells especially bad." Mike seemed fascinated as Mistress peed. Then Mistress said, "Come on Mike, I am sure you have seen a women pee before," Pointing to his hard cock, "Why does this excite you so much?"

Mike continued to stare and said, "I don't know Mistress. There is something so sexy, so nasty about how uninhibited you and your girls are. You are both disgusting and sexual at the same time." Mistress stood up and asked, "Would you like to lick my cunt clean dear?" Mike never hesitated and got on his knees to lick the pee and continued to lick her as she stroked his head and said, "You are such a good boy Mike." Mistress looked at me and winked. I knew I was seeing someone that had an amazing ability to sexually manipulate men.

Then she leaned back and sat on the bowl again. "I am sorry Sir, but it is time for my morning shit. You can watch if you wish." Mistress made it a point to actually grunt as she started to bear down. "What the fuck is it with you girls? You are nasty and I should be disgusted, but this is so exciting." Mistress smiled and looked up, "Would you like me to suck your cock Sir?"

Mistress did not wait for an answer and take his hard cock in her mouth. Since I had just recently sucked him, I knew it would take awhile. We could hear the shit plop onto the water and that excited him all the more. Mistress said around the cock in her mouth, "Oh Sir, I am so impressed with you and your boy. You know what you want and you go out and take it. So aggressive, so strong. Us girls never stood a chance with you."

I smiled as Mistress weaved her spell. She was speaking like a submissive, but she was in full control of the situation. "Turn around please Sir." Still seated on the bowl, Mistress started to lick the crack of his ass. Long probing licks as she poked her tongue into his asshole. She reached around and started to stroke his cock and I could see he was about ready to explode. She slapped his ass and told him to turn around. Just as he did, his cock erupted and spurt all over Mistress' face.

When he finished Mistress said, "Oh Sir, that was amazing. Thank you Sir." Mike then leaned in and licked the cum from Mistress' face. She giggled, "It seems you and your son have started to enjoy the taste of cum." He nodded, "See what I mean Mistress, I would never have thought I would, but you have me licking cum a lot now. How do you do it?"

Mistress just smiled and then went over and leaned on the sink, "Would you clean me please Sir?" Mike never hesitated and pushed his tongue deep inside Mistress nasty asshole. "Do you like the taste of my shit Sir?"

"This is crazy Mistress! I love the taste and the sensation of licking your dirty asshole. It actually smells nice. Why is that?" Mistress explained, "Sir, any time my girls and I are going to engage in scat play, we eliminate all spices and eat lots of fruit. The spices are what gives shit it nasty smell. No spices, no smell. The fruit actually sweetens the taste. People like you, who would normally never do scat play, love doing it with us. Done back there yet Sir?

Mike blushed when he realized that he had gotten carried away. "Yes Mistress, thank you." I remember thinking to myself, "Soon Mike's wife is going to learn the sexy fun of scat play."

"I have ordered breakfast to be sent over, enjoy your meal." Mike turned to leave, but Mistress said, "Sir, can you and your friends extend your stay?" "Sure Mistress why?" Mistress said, "My girls were really abused last night, and I know the vicious plans you have for them. I would like to give them a day to recover, is that okay?" "Certainly."

After he left I sat on the bowl and we discussed what just happened. "Mistress, he has no idea that he was just manipulated. He was putty in your hands." Mistress smiled, "That is the difference between a cheap whore and a trained professional dear. He did things for me because I made him feel special. It took some extra effort, but he walked out of the bathroom feeling like a king."

After I finished peeing and shitting, Mistress had me bend over and licked me clean. I asked, "Why did you lick me Mistress? I am a slave and you are my Domme. You did not have to do that." "I know dear, but I wanted to please you and make you feel like a queen. Did you enjoy it Becca?" I giggled, "I loved it Mistress and you did make me feel like a queen." Mistress slapped my naked ass and said, "Let's meet the other girls in the barn...your majesty." We both had a good laugh and walked to the barn together.

All of us were there, Mistress, Julie, Marsha, Sue, Annie (my wife), Nancy (Julie's) and myself. The girl's Masters were there, Master Scott (Sue's husband/Master) and Master Bob (Marsha's husband/Master). Additionally Lisa, the girl from the bar last night and her Master were there, as was Marvin, Mistress' new slave.

Mistress spoke, "Girls, I won't lie to you, what they want is going to be rough. If any of you want to change your mind, I understand." Sue said, "Both Becca and I have been with Mike and Steve many times over the years. Ladies, I promise you, they are as kinky and vicious as they come. As men, I like them a lot, but as clients, they are vicious sadists."

It was obvious that Marsha was scared when she asked timidly, "What do they have planned Mistress?" Mistress said honestly, "I won't tell you dear, I want your surprised reactions to be natural. It is better for the clients that way."

I said, "Mistress is right about the surprise, it is really necessary. But Sue is also right. They are nice guys, but the demands they have for us are vicious and very painful. The humiliation will be like nothing you have ever experienced."

Master Bob said, "Mistress, I trust your judgment, but before I consent to Marsha being used, I need at least a hint about what will happened." Mistress said, "Thank you for your trust Bob and I do understand your concern. Let me put it this way, the girls will be beaten, then 'executed.' The execution will not be real, of course, but once the girls are 'dead' the men will defile their bodies."

The Masters looked at their slaves who nodded their consent. Then Mistress looked at her slaves (Nancy, Annie, Julie, Marsha and myself) and we all nodded our consent as well.

Mistress continued, "When I ran my brothel, every Halloween, we would do something like this. I would place my girls in coffins and men would fuck them like that. The ends of the coffins had a hinged door on them. The men slid the girls down and fucked them like that.

It is kinky, but the girls actually enjoyed it. As 'corpses' they could not react to anything and even had to suppress their orgasms. They came, but never screamed or moved. They said it was really fun." Then Mistress looked at Julie and I, "Your mother was one of my best whores and always looked forward to those events." She continued, "This will be different in that before you are corpses, you will be executed in a number of different and vicious ways."

Mistress pointed to Lisa's Master, "I think it is about time we learned your name." He responded, "My name is Caleb and thank you for allowing my slave to take part in the festivities last night."

"You are welcome Caleb, but let me explain, Lisa will not be allowed to take part in what will happen tomorrow night. The things planned is simply too bizarre. You are both welcome to attend and watch and perhaps I may have use of your girl. Do you accept those terms Caleb?" "Yes Mistress and thank you."

There was a knock on the door and the deliverymen from a local restaurant came in. Those poor men were shocked and could not stop gawking at all the naked women. Once everything was laid out, Mistress asked, "What would you rather have gentlemen, a tip or a blow job." They almost tripped over themselves as they pulled down their pants. We worked in pairs and one of the girls took their cocks in their mouths and the other girl pushed their tongues deep inside their assholes. Once they came, the girls opened their mouths so the men could see the girls swallow their cum. As they zipped up, Mistress went to them and still gave them a generous tip.

The rest of the day was really nice. Mike and his men went into town, Lisa and her Master left and told to come back tomorrow at about noon. The rest of us just enjoyed each other's company throughout the day. At different times we fucked, other times we made slow gentle love. It was a wonderful time.

That evening, Mistress ordered food from the same restaurant. We were surprised to see the same men making the delivery. One of them said, "We were getting ready to leave, when your order came in. You were so nice to us we decided to stay to make the delivery."

Mistress laughed, "And you also wanted to gawk at my naked girls and your cocks sucked again." The boys laughed and said, "Sorry Ma'am, I guess we are busted." Mistress said, "That's okay boys, believe it or not, I was once young. Sue, Marsha, would you do the honors this time?" The girls crawled to them and took their cocks out and gave them great blow jobs. When they were finished they both thanked us and then one of them asked, "What is that on their asses Ma'am?

Mistress explained, "Their asses are branded because they are slaves dear. I own Sue, Julie, Nancy and Annie. Raise your hands girls." We did as commanded and the Mistress continued, "Sue is owned by her husband, Master Scott." They both raised their hands, "Marsha belongs to her husband, Master Bob" who also raised their hands.

One of the men got scared, "Gee guys, we are sorry, we did not know they were your wives." Both men laughed, "You're fine boys, they are whores. Its what they are supposed to do." Mistress tipped them both and sent them on their way. "I guess we will have our own personalized delivery service now."

Julie and I put the food out and Master Scott said, "You have enough food to serve a battalion of soldiers here, why so much?" Mistress smiled, "Think of it as safety for our girls Sirs. The more food they eat, the faster they will shit, the safer they will be when they get strangled. The food is all whole wheat and they will eat their salads too. By the time the fun starts their bowels will be ready to explode. Eat up girls."