Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the social housing estate behind me, with its litter strewn streets and unsavoury characters hanging about on street corners and I was soon in the sleepy suburbs. Janice lived in a nice area which I had checked out on Google street view during my bus ride home. I liked to know what to expect before I got there.

Uber had been getting a lot of bad press recently about rape and sexual assaults on women who travelled alone. I kept an eye on my driver with the added feeling of security knowing that I had the flick knife in my bag, but he was no threat.

After twenty minutes I arrived outside Janice's house. I left the taxi and stepped out into the cold night air. I was in a typical middle-class street, consisting of detached and semi-detached houses. The front gardens were nicely kept and there were mid-range cars parked in the driveways. I could see my breath forming into condensation as I took a moment to familiarise myself with the neighbourhood. I doubted that I'd need to make a quick getaway, but it came naturally to me to look for escape routes, just in case.

Finally, I checked out Janice's house. I saw her car parked on the driveway and her place looked as well kept as her neighbours. She lived in a semi-detached three-bedroomed house with a grey front door. The automatic light came on as I walked up her driveway and rang the door bell.

Ding-dong.

The simple two-tone bell sounded from inside and I could see Janice approaching down the hallway through the frosted glass in the front door.

She unlocked and opened up.

"Hi Becca, sweetie. How are you?" she said throwing her arms around me as though I was her long lost daughter.

She seemed a bit over the top as she squeezed me tightly. I hugged her back smelling booze on her breath. She seemed to be well-oiled already.

"I'm fine," I replied. "You have a lovely home."

"Thank you. Come in and close the door, we're letting all the heat out. It's bloody freezing out there," she said, letting go of me and moving into the hallway.

Her hallway had a laminated wooden floor and smelled of spicy apples. It was plainly decorated in an off-white shade.

"Let me take your coat," she said as I turned around and shrugged it off my shoulders. "Stephanie's not here yet, she's usually late for everything."

"I brought a bottle of wine," I said, taking it out of my bag and handing it to her.

"Oooh nice. I've already started without you. I hope you don't mind," she gushed. "Follow me and let's get you a glass of something."

I politely kicked my boots off and followed into her kitchen-diner at the rear of the house. There was a half empty bottle of wine on the worktop. She really had started without me and it explained her manic demeanour. She seemed nervous and over excited all rolled into one. Maybe it was because she was suddenly alone after her husband moved out and that this was all new to her. A sudden breakdown in a marriage can leave people feeling lonely and isolated.

Her kitchen was large and modern with gloss white doors and green glass splash backs. Either she was well paid or her husband was. She poured me a large glass of white wine and handed it to me.

Janice had made an extra effort to look nice for the evening even though she was staying at home. She was wearing pale pink jeans and a black strappy top with diamanté sparkles on the front. It suited her age and her body shape. Her huge boobs were well contained and jiggled as she moved. She had an hourglass figure and a big booty to match her tits. She wasn't really my type, but she was attractive. It didn't matter anyway; she wasn't interested in women at all.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked.

She was about to answer when the door bell rang.

Ding-dong.

"That'll be Steph," she nodded in the direction of the hallway. "Can you go and let her in."

"Sure. You'd better pour her a glass of wine too," I laughed.

I wanted to get to Stephanie before Janice did anyway, to warn her about how drunk Janice seemed to be.

As I opened up the door, I was greeted with a gorgeous elf-like creature with huge bright eyes beaming at me. Her smile was contagious and cheeky and she had a glint in her eye.

"Hi Bex," she said, dropping her weight onto one leg and sticking her ass out to the side. "Is this where the party's at?"

"Hi Steph," I replied giving her a hug and kissing her cheek like friends do.

I got a smell of her sexy Black Opium perfume and felt my clit twitch as her pheromones hit the spot.

"Yeah, this is the place, but it looks like Janice has started without us," I whispered. "She's half-cut already."

"Oh shit, really?"

She came in and shut the door.

"Yeah. We need to slow her drinking down or this will be a very short night," I said.

"Ok. Let's get her talking and order some food as soon as we can then."

She took her coat off and hung it on the rack next to mine before kicking her shoes off. As she turned around, I saw she was wearing denim jeans and a similar off-the-shoulder jumper to mine. It was loose fitting and showed a lot of flesh from her right shoulder to her elbow exposing the skin above her right breast.

"Look, we have matching outfits," she giggled. "Great minds think alike, hey?"

Her jumper was white and mine was blue, but the designs were similar.

"I guess so," I winked. "You look gorgeous."

"What's happening out there?" Janice piped up from the kitchen. "Come and get some wine girls."

Steph followed me to the kitchen and gave Janice a hug and a kiss.

"Hi Janice. How are you feeling?" she asked taking a glass from her.

"I'm fine," she insisted.

"Cheers," I said, raising my glass. "Here's to a fun night in with friends."

"Cheers," they both replied in unison and we all clinked glasses.

"What a lovely home you have," said Steph, looking around and sizing the place up.

"Yes, my husband did most of the work, but I guess that's the last of that," she sighed. "Come on, we don't have to stand in the kitchen all night. Come through to the living room."

We followed her to a spacious lounge which contained an L-shaped cream sofa and a huge flat screen TV. The TV was switched on, but Janice picked up the remote and muted the sound, but left the screen on. There was a fireplace which looked a little dated but was probably to Janice's taste. The floor was carpeted in an oatmeal colour and the walls were off-white just like the hallway.

"Grab a seat," she said.

I slumped in the middle of the sofa which backed on to the hallway wall. That meant that Steph would have to sit next to me either to my left or right and I assumed Janice would select the sofa on the back wall which was ninety degrees to mine.

That's exactly how it went.

We all sipped our wine and then Janice started to ask me questions as she tried to get to know the new girl.

"So, Becca, how do you like working with us so far?" she asked.

"I love it. You're both so friendly and fun. The last place I worked at had a lot of bitchiness in the office which is why I fancied a change."

"Oh, don't you worry about that, there's plenty of bitchiness in our office too. We tend to just ignore them and do our own thing don't we Stephanie?" she replied.

"Yeah. I don't see the point in making your work environment unpleasant. There's enough of that going on in the world already," she sighed.

Janice was halfway down her glass of wine before I'd barely taken a sip.

"Tell us about your love life Bex," said Steph, changing the subject. "You said it was complicated."

Janice took another swig and then put her glass on the coffee table. Maybe she was starting to feel the effects and thought she'd better slow down.

"There's not much to tell really. I'm seeing a guy in the army, but he's away a lot," I started to explain.

I kept my cover story as close to the truth as possible. Telling lies as part of an assignment was easy, but remembering what you'd said was more difficult. If I kept it along the lines of my real life, it made it easier to remember.

"Ooh an army man. I like a guy in uniform," cooed Janice.

"Yeah, me too," I swooned. "I see him when he's on leave, but I have to make do with other people whilst he's away."

"And he's ok with that?" gasped Janice.

"Yes. He knows what I'm like," I giggled.

"And what are you like?" she asked with a little disdain in her voice.

"I like to be free to please myself. I don't like being tied down to one person. I know that makes me sound like a slut, but it really isn't like that," I was explaining it more for Stephanie's benefit than Janice's. I wanted her to know I didn't want a serious relationship.

"I know exactly what you mean," smiled Steph. "I like it free and easy too."

We both looked at Janice expecting to be chastised about our views, but we couldn't have been more wrong.

"Oh, to be young again. You both sound like a younger version of me. I wish I'd stuck at it now," she laughed. "Look how my marriage has turned out."

"What?" I said in shock.

"I wasn't born old, girls," she winked. "I led a rather wild life before I settled down and got married."

We both sat there with our mouths open. This wasn't what I'd been expecting at all.

"Fucking hell, Janice!" gasped Steph. "I just assumed..."

"Well, you assumed wrong. I was always faithful to my husband after we got married... unlike him," she spat it as though it left a bad taste in her mouth. "But before that, I was just out to have fun like you two are."

"Holy shit. You dark horse. Go Janice," I raised my arms in the air in tribute.

"Oh my god. What sort of stuff did you get up to?" asked Steph.

"The same things as you, but with men."

Steph stuck her tongue out at Janice as if to say 'fuck you'.

"So, what's the dirtiest thing you've done?" I asked.

Janice thought for a moment and then a dirty grin crept over her face. She was remembering something from a lot of years ago and she seemed to like it.

"There's a lot to choose from," she smiled, picking up her wine and downing the rest of it. "More wine?"

She got up and went to the kitchen before we could answer.

Steph mouthed the words 'What the fuck?' at me and I mouthed back 'I know. Shit!'.

We both downed our drinks as the evening seemed to be getting a lot more interesting. Miserable Janice had a seedy past and I wanted to know more.

"I'll throw some pizzas in the oven," Janice shouted from the kitchen. "It'll be easier than phoning for a takeaway. Is that ok?"

Steph looked at me and shrugged.

"Fine by us," I yelled back. "Come back in here and tell us all the dirty details."

"Give me one minute," she cried.

I heard the oven being switched on and a couple of trays being loaded with pizzas. I then heard the rustle of a bag of crisps being poured into a bowl.

"I'm just getting us some nibbles," she said as she came back in with a bowl in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

After a quick top up, she sat down and placed the crisps on the coffee table. We all got stuck in and sat back waiting to hear Janice's answer.

Steph and I both stared at her in anticipation.

"What's wrong?" asked Janice.

"You were about to tell us about your sordid past," I said.

"Oh yes. The dirtiest thing I've done... the dirtiest thing I've done?" she tapped her fingers against her glass as she pondered. "Well, it depends on what you class as dirty."

"I've tried pretty much everything," I admitted. "I won't be shocked."

"Just tell us," sighed Steph, getting impatient.

"Well... I attended a lot of orgies when I was in my late teens. I was usually the centre of attention," she giggled.

"Fuck me," Steph exclaimed.

"That's what I used to say," said Janice with a straight face.

We all burst out laughing. If we needed an ice breaker, this was it.

"Orgies? Really? You dirty bitch," giggled Steph. "How many people attended?"

"It varied. I think the biggest one I went to had around fifty people there and most of them were men."

"Are you kidding us?" I said. "You're having us on, aren't you?"

"I shit you not," she swore.

She never swore at work. This was like a completely different woman sitting before us. Maybe it was the drink loosening her up, but I liked this version of Janice.

"So, you got fucked by fifty men in one night?" gasped Steph sounding flabbergasted.

"I don't remember. I lost count at thirty."

We all laughed like drains. Janice had become the life and soul of the party and we were hanging on her every word.

"I hope you took precautions," I joked.

"Of course I did. I never told them my real name," she winked.

We all burst out laughing again. She was outrageous.

"So, if you didn't use protection, did you let them... you know..." Steph made a sideways motion with her head, not wanting to say the words to a fifty-one-year-old woman from work.

"Let them what?" she mused.

"Ejaculate inside you," she finally got her words out.

"Well, that is the general idea of having sex with a man," she replied. "Not that you'd know much about that. But using some part of my body to give a guy an orgasm was the whole point."

"I have been with a man before you know, Janice. I just didn't like it very much," she defended herself. "I know how it works."

"Maybe you weren't with the right man," she laughed. "I used to love all the attention."

"No man is the right man for me," said Steph. "Give me a nice juicy pussy any day of the week."

"It's just not natural," shrugged Janice. "Two people of the same sex cannot make a child, therefore it's wrong."

"But you don't have any children."

"God no. Neither of us ever wanted them," she admitted. "But I had a lot of fun practicing."

She picked up her wine and took another huge gulp followed by a handful of crisps.

"I didn't know you'd been with a man," I said to Steph. "I thought you just liked women."

"I do, but I had to try it out. I wondered what all the fuss was about, but it really didn't do anything for me."

"You can't beat a bit of hot cock," said Janice.

"I agree with both of you," I said. "Sex is sex and as long as it feels nice it doesn't matter who you do it with."

"As long as they're male," Janice added.

"As long as they're female," Steph argued.

"Are you telling me you've never been with a woman?" I asked Janice. "You attended all those orgies but you never had any attention from girls?"

"Certainly not," she protested. "I have a hole and the man has a pole. The pole goes in the hole and it's as simple as that. It's just biology."

"So, you've never even kissed another woman?"

"No. I had offers, of course, but I found the whole idea of it repulsive."

"How do you know you don't like it, if you've never even tried it?" asked Steph.

"I was about to ask the same question," I added.

"It's simple. I know what I like and what I don't like. For example, I've never been punched in the face, but I know I wouldn't like it."

She had a point, but Steph wasn't having any of it.

"At least I've tried fucking men. You're just dismissing it without giving it a fair go," she said.

"I like cock and that's that," she said. "Now, who's for pizza?"

She got up and went back into the kitchen to check on the food.

"Self-opinionated bitch," Steph said under her breath. "Hi, I'm Janice and only my opinion matters," she mimicked her, screwing up her face to make herself look older.

"I thought we were here to cheer her up, not argue with her," I giggled. "Be nice, she's going through a rough time. Her husband's left her for another man for fuck's sake."

"I'm not surprised," she laughed. "He was probably sick of not being allowed an opinion of his own."

"I value your opinion," I said. "But remember why we're here. Besides, can you believe she's been to orgies? This is Janice we're talking about."

"I know. You're right. I'll be nice. And no, I can't believe it. She must have been a proper dirty slag when she was younger."

"A bit like me then," I tittered. "The only difference is, when I attend a gang bang, I fuck anything with a heartbeat."

"Bex, you dirty dog," she slapped my thigh. "You go to gang bangs?"

As she said that Janice arrived with a plate full of pizza slices fresh from the oven.

"Who's hungry?" she announced. "Dinner is served."

"Oh, nice one Janice. I'm starving," said Steph grabbing a slice from the plate before it was even put onto the table.

Steph took a bite and then realised how hot it was. She kept her mouth open and breathed in and out rapidly to cool it down.

"I think I'll let it cool down a bit first," I chuckled. "For fuck's sake Steph."

Janice topped everyone up with wine again as Steph finally swallowed.

"Shit, that's hot," she gasped.

"Well duh!" I laughed.

"Bex was just telling me that she attends orgies too," said Steph as though she was telling tales on me.

"Somehow, that doesn't surprise me," Janice raised her eyebrows.

"Why doesn't it surprise you?"

"I don't know. You just have that look about you. I've met girls like you before. What sort of orgies do you go to?"

"I haven't been to one for a while, but I've done mixed groups, all male and a couple of bukkakes," I said.

"Bukkake? What's that?" quizzed Janice.

"Eeewwwww Bex. You haven't really done bukkake, have you? That's disgusting," Steph put her hand over her mouth pretending to be sick.

"It's an acquired taste, I must admit, but I love them."

"You dirty bitch."

"What's a bukkake?" Janice asked again, feeling left out of the conversation.

"It's when the girl gets on her knees and a load of men crowd around her and spray her face and body with cum," Steph explained. "It's sick and degrading for the girl."

"And very horny," added Janice. "I've done a few of those, but we just called it a spunk party back then. It didn't have a fancy name."

"Eewww Janice. Not you as well. I can't think of anything worse. Having all that muck squirted on you must be so humiliating," said Stephanie.

"That's part of it," I explained. "For me, it's about the loss of control and the degradation of being treated like a piece of meat by multiple men. I find it a huge turn on."

"Me too," said Janice. "Like I said before, I love being the centre of attention at a party. If only I was still young and sexy, I could go back to my old ways like before I was married."

"What's stopping you? Age is just a number," I said, taking a slice of pizza and stuffing it into my mouth.

Janice and Steph got stuck in to more pizza and wine and the conversation paused for a moment.

"What about you Steph. Have you done any sex parties?" I asked, as I emptied my mouth and took another slice from the table.

"I've done a couple of three ways. It was me and two other women," she nodded. "But not a big party."

"Would you try it?" I asked.

"Maybe. It would be nice to be shared and pleasured by multiple partners in one night. I can see the attraction of being used and controlled, but I couldn't have all that sperm shooting all over me. Yuck."

"Don't knock it til you've tried it," said Janice.

"Says you. You won't even try it with another woman."

Janice went quiet and slugged another glass of wine down her neck.

We all went quiet as we had another slice each. Janice looked flushed from her neck up and I guessed it was from the alcohol. She looked hot and uncomfortable.

"Maybe you should slow down on the booze, Janice," said Steph as she noticed too.

"I'm fine. Lighten up," she waved it away. "It's not like my husband's going to tell me off, is it?"

It was the perfect opening to discuss what we'd all been avoiding. I could have brought it up, but it was better if it was initiated by her.

"Has he moved out?" asked Stephanie.

"No. I fucking kicked him out," she swore again.

"I don't blame you," I said. "I can't believe you were married for twenty-two years and then he went and did that to you."