Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bbbrrrfffffttttt.

I felt my juices spray droplets all over the insides of my thighs. Her face must have been soaked by now as my pussy rained it's love honey all over her.

"Wow, look at those lips jiggle," she cooed.

"How did you come up with this? It feels incredible," I murmured.

"It's my little fetish," she giggled. "I love pussy farts and this is the easiest way to make them happen. I love watching it queef and I like the result even better."

I lifted up slightly to see what she meant. As I looked down at her I saw that her face was splattered with my cunt juice and that her mouth area was dripping with the stuff.

"You dirty little slut," I smiled.

"Don't pretend that you don't like it," she said, pushing her lips back inside me and blowing hard.

"Oh fuck, yeah."

This time she inflated me even more and I felt the pressure building along with my orgasm. This new feeling of being full of air was so erotic. The resulting rain shower that I gave her all over her face was one thing, but the vibrations on my clit and lips were something else.

Bbbrrrrfffftttt

We both burst out laughing at the noise it was creating. It was childish but hilarious.

"Try it on me," said Steph, lapping at my dripping lips. "It makes you super wet."

"I know I can hear how sloppy it is. I'll give it a go."

She parted her legs a little more and rolled her hips forwards to give me better access to her sopping gash. I spread her pussy open with my thumbs and pushed my puckered lips into her hole. After pushing in as far as I could, I breathed in through my nose and emptied my lungs into her dripping cunt. I felt the pressure building inside of her and a small amount of air escaping between my cheeks and her inner labia.

When I thought she was full, I quickly moved away and watched her lips flap about with a loud farting sound as she pushed it all back out.

Bbbbbrrrrfffftttttt.

Her juices sprayed into a fine mist, blasting all over my face which was still within squirting distance.

Not only could I taste her as I opened my mouth to receive her juices, but I could also smell her feminine musk like a spray of perfume. I was in heaven.

"Oooh, yeeesss. I can feel my clit vibrating," she panted. "Can you see it?"

"It looks so fucking sexy," I replied.

Her pussy lips were now dripping in her love honey and I slurped it up, sucking on her pussy like a juicy peach. Once she was clean, I repeated the inflation of her pussy as she did the same to me. It was now a competition to see who would release first.

I felt bloated as she forced air inside me until I was at bursting point. I couldn't take anymore and I had to pull away from her with the loudest queef yet.

Bbbbbbrrrffffffttttttt.

Steph giggled like a school boy laughing at a fart and then devoured my wet fleshy lips. I released my lips from her and received another creamy shower of girl juice all over my face.

Bbbbbbrrrrffffffftttttt.

We continued to blow each other up and with every queef, I felt the spark inside me growing larger and larger. My orgasm wasn't far away and I could sense that hers was close too.

"This is like your very own personal vibrator," Steph explained. "I can queef at any time. I don't need air blowing inside me, but it does feel better when someone else is involved."

"Queef for me then," I laughed. "Splatter my slutty face with it."

I pulled my head away slightly and watched her fuck hole open up as she sucked in air using her pelvic floor and abdominal muscles. She then bore down hard, farting the air back out with a girlish giggle.

"How's that?" she tittered.

"Incredible."

I went down on her again, burying my face in her meaty folds and sucking and licking for all I was worth. She also started to lick and suck at my beefy labia, mixing it up with blowing more air into me and watching it bubble back out, loudly.

Lick. Suck. Slurp. Blow.

Bbbbrrrffftttt.

My orgasm grew stronger.

Lick. Suck. Slurp. Blow.

Bbbbrrrfftttt.

I rained more juice down onto her as she started to pant and writhe beneath me. She was going to cum any minute.

"Blow in me," she pleaded. "Rub my clit. I'm so close."

"Keep queefing in my mouth... I fucking love it," I breathed hard.

Lick. Suck. Slurp. Blow.

Bbbbrrrffftttt.

The room was filled with wet sloppy noises and sexual moans of pleasure as we started to cum. I came first with a huge release of air and juice from my pussy, drowning the poor girl in a torrent of female cum.

She coughed and spluttered as she tried to drink it down. Seeing me climax hard, triggered her off too and she ground her cunt into my face as I lapped away at all she had.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK..." she screamed. "EAT IT.... EAT THAT SLOPPY PUSSY."

My hole face was soaked in her juices as she came and came and came.

"OH... UGH... OH... FUCK... THIS IS SO DIRTY..." I squeaked.

Just as I thought I was going to pass out she pulled away and pushed me off of her. I rolled onto my back and she dived on top of me, planting kisses all over my face and lips. We licked and sucked the creamy mess from each other's slippery skin in a passionate frenzy. It was as though we were licking up the nectar of the gods and that it couldn't go to waste.

"You make me so fucking horny," she panted.

Slurp. Kiss. Suck.

"You are one filthy little whore," I gasped.

I wrestled her legs apart and intwined mine with hers. I wasn't done with her yet.

We kept our embrace as I mashed my cunt against hers, feeing how truly saturated we both were. She got the message and we started grinding our clits and labia together in an erotic embrace as we continued our animalistic kissing.

It felt like an oil-slick had erupted from within both of us as I started to cum again. We gyrated our hips back and forth to heighten the feeling even more. Stephanie started to queef against my sloppy cunt, sending even more shock waves through our genitals.

"How does that feel, you horny minx?" she giggled. "Do you like my queefing pussy?"

"Oh... ah... oh... yes, I love it. I'm cumming again. Keep going."

She kept her lips clamped onto mine as our tongues clashed in a sloppy, never-ending kiss. The vibrations between our legs echoed through my worn-out body as she hit her second orgasm.

"Mmmmmm... oh Bex... it's never been like this before... fuck," she cried.

Grinding. Kissing. Queefing.

"You are incredible," I gasped. "Fuck."

Finally, neither of us could take anymore and we collapsed onto the carpet in a slippery mess of limbs, pussy cream and spit. We were both panting hard, trying to recover from such a filthy fuck fest.

After a few minutes of gazing at the ceiling in the afterglow, she rolled her head to the side and smiled at me.

"I never thought you'd be this dirty," she giggled. "A lot of girls don't like my little kink."

"I've never thought of it before," I laughed. "I loved it."

"I've been doing it for years," she admitted. "I discovered that I could suck air into my pussy and then fart it back out when I was young. It used to feel nice. As I got older, I found out that I could make myself cum just from the vibrations"

"You filthy slut," I joked.

"I know, but you have to admit, it's horny as fuck. It made you cum after all."

"I think I'm severely dehydrated after that," I laughed. "It was fucking insane."

She went quiet for a few minutes and then burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I'm just wondering what Janice would have said if she'd walked in on us."

"Oh my god. She'd have killed us," I gasped. "I hope the carpets not too wet. The whole living room is going to smell of sex tomorrow morning."

"It'll be fine, we'll just open a window. Speaking of Janice, I suppose I'd better go and check on her again."

She kissed me on the forehead and picked up her jumper. She slipped it on without her panties and headed upstairs.

While she was gone, I opened the top window in the front room to let some fresh air in. It was cold and raining outside and I wasn't looking forward to the journey home. I picked up my jumper and threw it on the sofa as I sat down and picked up my wine. I took a few sips and then lay back lengthways, leaving room for Steph to snuggle up next to me. It had been a fun night, but it wasn't over yet.

A few minutes later she came back into the room with a grin from ear to ear. She still had that post orgasmic glow about her that you get after cumming so hard.

"She's fine. I've put the covers over her to keep her warm. She'll have no idea what we got up to in her front room," she laughed.

"Let's hope not. It'll give her another reason to hate lesbians," I giggled.

She took a sip of wine and I lifted my arm up to invite her in for cuddle. She was soon snuggled in between my shoulder and my breast and she let out a long blissful sigh.

"Well, work is going to be worth getting up for in future," she said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm looking forward to it already. We can really be naughty tomorrow if you like."

"Mmmmhmmmmm," she groaned.

She had her eyes closed, but I was still wide awake. For some reason my mind switched to Natalie. I hadn't seen her for a couple of months and I hoped she was alright. It sounded like her mission was going to be exciting if she was teaming up with Tony and the Grey Ghosts. I knew she'd fuck him and that they'd probably be comparing notes about my sexual exploits.

As I turned towards the flickering TV, I saw a news reporter interviewing some grubby looking guy about the Brexit protests. The headlines at the bottom of the screen read:

'Reverse the vote' protests, reach boiling point in Nottingham.

As Steph dozed off, I leaned over and picked up the remote to turn the volume up slightly. I wasn't that interested in it, but the fact that it was happening in Nottingham had me thinking even more about Natalie.

"This corrupt government needs to realise that we need the EU to survive in the current economic climate," said the protester. "This country needs to be part of a bigger, better Europe and we should never have voted to leave the EU. We have been left vulnerable and alone as a country and it's the government's fault."

There were other protestors chanting in the background and holding up banners about Brexit. They looked like a bunch of unwashed scumbags, who probably knew nothing about the implications or hard work that had gone into leaving the EU. To them it was just a matter of throwing a switch and retuning everything back to the way it was, but it was far from that simple.

"This country is now more prone to terror attacks and the government only has itself to blame. We are short on medical supplies and groceries and it's all because of Brexit," he continued. "The police can come down here and break up our protests, but we will never back down. What's it going to take to make the people of this country stand up and realise that the government has only done this for themselves? The back-handers and under-the-table deals that are going on in parliament are a betrayal of everything that this country stands for. Once again it's the rich making decisions for the poor as though they have all the answers."

He was waving his arms about and literally ranting, a lot of which was completely made up. Groceries were not in short supply and neither were medical supplies. We were just as protected from terror attacks as we'd always been, nothing had changed on that front. Sure, goods were being delayed at the ports and more paperwork was required, but this guy was talking rubbish.

The crowd seemed to agree with him though and they started cheering and waving their banners about.

"There's trouble coming to the UK, you mark my words. This country will be brought to its knees in a matter of weeks," he turned to the crowd punching his arm in the air and chanting, "Re-verse the vote. Re-verse the vote."

The crowd all joined in with him as the camera angle zoomed out.

"Re-verse the vote. Re-verse the vote."

It was a catchy tune, but completely pointless. The camera panned around the mass gathering of protesters and zoomed in on certain individuals who seemed to be more energetic about the protest than others.

It focused on a guy with dreadlocks who was waving a banner about that said 'The vote is a betrayal'. The guy looked like he'd been smoking some of Brian's product, with his spaced-out expression and unblinking eyes.

It then zoomed in on a skanky looking blonde girl who was chanting more enthusiastically than the others. She looked unclean as though she hadn't washed in weeks and she was wearing a dirty grey beanie hat.

Despite her appearance, I thought I recognised her, but the camera panned away before I could confirm it.

I looked down at Janice's remote with bleary eyes and found the button to pause live TV. I then rewound the broadcast by a few seconds and let it play again, with my finger ready on the pause button.

As the blonde came into view again, I hit the pause button as we got a closeup of her face.

I sat on the sofa with my jaw wide open in shock and my eyes wide.

My heart skipped a beat.

I'd recognise those sexy eyes and that cute smile anywhere.

It was Natalie.