Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a shock; I can assure you. I had no idea he was gay. He was always so manly. When I confronted him about seeing someone else, I wasn't expecting him to say it was another man."

"What gave him away?" Steph quizzed.

"He became uninterested in sex for starters. He was always up for it and I have a very high sex drive too. He'd start making excuses like, he was too tired or he had a headache or he had to be at work early the next day. I knew he was lying, he used to love having sex with me."

"Did you still do the kinky stuff with him?" I asked.

"I know what you're thinking, Becca. Did I turn into one of those boring wives who only did it once a month in the dark? I can assure you, I didn't."

"I'm not saying that you did," I replied drinking more wine.

"I still gave him blowjobs... and I swallowed. I'd dress up in sexy lingerie, I did anal, I let him do pretty much anything he wanted to me and he never complained," she was starting to get upset.

"It wasn't the sex side of things then. Some men are just assholes," spat Steph. "Maybe he just wanted to try it with a man."

"A boy, more like. The twink is only nineteen. My husband's old enough to be his father for fuck's sake."

Janice's swearing got worse the more she drank. She was also slurring her words a little too.

"Have you met him? The twink, I mean."

"No, but I've seen him. I followed my husband to the gym and saw them together. They were kissing each other and that's when I knew for sure. He's a very feminine boy. Maybe he likes them that way."

"It makes sense. If your husband is a manly man, then he'd be looking for a submissive partner," I explained.

"He already had one. I still can't believe it. I just hate the thought of him sticking his cock up another man's ass or having his boyfriend's dick in his mouth. It's just so wrong."

"Did he ever show any homosexual tendencies over the years?" asked Steph.

"Other than loving anal, no. Like I said he was a real man."

"All men like anal, that doesn't make them gay," I giggled. "Was he into dressing up in women's underwear or anything kinky like that?"

"He'd worn my panties a few times, just for fun. He said it didn't do anything for him though."

"I guess people just change as they get older," said Steph.

Steph took the last pizza slice and Janice topped us up with more wine. She emptied the bottle and got up to go and get another. As she walked to the kitchen, she had to grab the door frame to steady herself.

Stephanie and I looked at each other and gave one another a knowing glance. Janice was drowning her sorrows for sure.

"Are you ok?" said Steph, getting up and steadying her with one arm.

"I feel a little light-headed," she admitted. "I need to sit down. I think I got up too quickly."

"No, it's because you've drank nearly a bottle and a half to yourself in less than an hour," Steph pointed out.

She helped Janice back to the sofa and took her wine glass away.

"I'll get her some water," I said, getting up and going into the kitchen.

I filled a glass at the sink and then came back to the living room. Janice's eyes were rolling back in her head and they were half closed.

"Here, drink this," I said, passing her the water.

"Thank you," she replied.

She took a few long gulps and then handed it back to me.

"I don't feel so good... the room's spinning," she said. "I feel like I'm burning up."

Steph put the back of her hand onto Janice's forehead to check her temperature.

"You do feel hot," she agreed. "Take your top off."

Janice seemed to be going downhill fast as the wine took a hold of her. It was already in her system and there was nothing she could do to sober up. Drinking water would prevent dehydration, but it wouldn't dilute what she'd already drank.

She fumbled to untuck her top from her jeans, but was making hard work of it. Steph decided to take over and pulled her shirt over her head in one slick movement.

"I... don't want you... perving at my tits," Janice slurred.

"I'll try to avert my gaze," Steph smiled sarcastically.

I, on the other hand, was having a good stare at Janice's breasts as they heaved up and down inside her white bra. They looked magnificent, but I couldn't help wonder whether they'd still look as good when she took her bra off. Just the sheer size of them would make them sag.

"I'm hot... I'm too hot..." Janice started to panic and flail her arms about.

"Let's get her up to bed," I suggested. "We can open a window and take her jeans off."

"Come on Janice," said Steph. "Let's get you upstairs."

For once Janice agreed with Steph with a drunken nod of her head.

"I think... I might have... drank too much," she hiccuped.

"Just a bit. Come on, up you get."

We took an arm each and supported her weight on our shoulders as we walked her to the hallway. After several minutes of struggling, we managed to get her up the stairs without her falling down them.

"Which room is yours?" asked 00000000000Steph.

"That one," Janice nodded, with her head flopping down in front of her.

She was almost unconscious by now. We literally dragged her into a large bedroom and placed her backwards onto the double bed. There was a picture of her husband on the bedside table and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Having your man leave you for someone else after such a long time being married must have been heartbreaking for her. No wonder she wanted to get pissed.

We gently laid her back on the bed, supporting her lolling head to stop it snapping back. She was well and truly out of it which meant she was like a dead weight. Being top heavy meant that once she was lying down, the heavy lifting was done.

"We better get her jeans off, she's burning up," said Steph.

I undid her belt and buttons and Steph started pulling them down. We had to lift her ass off of the bed as we wrestled them off. As Steph tugged at her jeans, Janice's knickers started to come down with them as they got caught up in the tight material. I had to slide my hand down to her crotch and try to keep hold of the cotton panties.

"I've got them, keep pulling," I giggled.

"Shit. She'd go ape-shit if she woke up now," laughed Steph. "She'd think we were trying to rape her or something."

"Yes, she would. Now, stop messing about and pull her jeans off," I laughed.

Our fits of laughter would have easily woken her up if she wasn't so far gone. It was quite surreal that the lesbian-hating former gang-bang queen was being undressed by a couple of sexy young dykes.

Steph gave the jeans one last tug and fell backwards into the wardrobe door as the garment finally left her body. Janice's panties were tugged down her thighs as the fabric stretched, exposing her hairy bush to me. She was trimmed around her labia, but had gone for the natural look on top.

"Fuck me, that's one hairy pussy," I gasped.

Steph quickly got up and looked down at Janice's half naked body. She still had her bra on and I was pulling her knickers back in to place.

"Let's have a look," she said. "I want to see it."

"This isn't a fucking peep show, Steph. She's unconscious for fuck's sake."

"She won't know anything about it then, will she? Pull them down a bit so I can have a look. From your reaction, it sounds like I don't want to miss the show," she smiled.

I tugged Janice's underwear back down, feeling like some sort of sexual deviant for taking advantage of a passed-out woman.

"Shit, that is hairy," she agreed. "Maybe that's why her husband left her."

"Steph! Behave yourself, she might still be able to hear us," I whispered.

"JANICE," Steph shouted and snapped her fingers in her face.

There was no reaction.

"See she's out cold. Maybe her husband didn't like sticking his dick in a bird's nest. Cover her up and let's get her into the recovery position," she smirked.

"I hear that pubic hair is making a comeback," I tittered, pulling Janice's panties back into place. "Roll her over."

She had a lot of heat coming from between her legs and I noticed her knickers felt damp. I didn't know if it was from her sweat or from being aroused, but I guessed it was probably a little of both. Talking about her past escapades must have turned her on; I know it had me.

"I think Janice got my share of tits when they were handing them out. Look at the size of those fuckers," she laughed

"What size do you think they are? Double D's?"

"At least. I'd say they're more like an E cup. Come on you push and I'll pull. Let's get her on her side."

Stephanie pulled Janice's arm and I pushed her over by her shoulder and her fat ass until she rolled onto her side. We then pulled one leg up so it was bent at the knee and then we did the same with her arm.

As we both stepped back, Janice started snoring loudly and we both giggled like school kids.

"Maybe that's another reason he left. He didn't like sleeping with a snuffling pig," I whispered.

Steph smacked my shoulder playfully to tell me I was being bad, but that she liked it.

"So, what now?" I asked, staring at her.

"Well, we can't just leave her like this all night. Why don't we carry on drinking for a while and then come and check on her later? It's still early after all," she shrugged.

"Sounds likes a plan."

We opened the window to let some fresh air in and then turned the light out and left her to sleep it off before we went back downstairs.

Back in the lounge, Steph tidied up the plates while I found another bottle of wine from the fridge. Her fridge was well stocked with enough booze to throw a party. I started to wonder if Janice had a drinking problem. I drank a lot to relieve the stress of the job, but this was taking it to another level.

"The fridge is full of wine," I said to Steph, as she came into the kitchen with the plates. "Does she usually drink a lot?"

"She's a bit of a lush, yes. She got hammered at the Christmas party a couple of months ago and had to be taken home in a taxi."

"That probably coincides with when she found out about her cheating husband," I replied.

"Maybe. She started acting differently around that time. That's when she started noticing Simon too."

"Do you think he's fucking her?" I asked.

"Simon? Fuck no. He's like a fucking librarian," she burst out laughing. "From what we've just heard, Janice would fuck him to death."

"People aren't always as they seem. Perhaps he's a closet pervert," I laughed, knowing about Simon's little secret.

"I doubt that. Come on let's go back into the lounge."

I picked up the wine bottle and followed her sexy ass back to the sofas. I was sure she was giving her walk a bit more of a wiggle than usual. Her pert butt jiggled like a bag of puppies inside her tight jeans. Her jumper hung from her slender shoulder exposing half of her back.

We sat in the same seats as before. The dimly lit room flickered with the TV which was still switched on and muted. It gave the room some ambience, but neither of us were interested in watching the TV.

Steph placed one of her knees onto the sofa so she was facing me sideways on. I mirrored her position and held out the wine bottle to her.

"Say when," I smiled.

I poured the wine and she stopped me when it was three quarters full.

"That's enough," she said. "I don't want to end up like Janice."

I filled my glass and placed the bottle onto the floor. As I leaned down, I let my jumper drop a little further down my arm. That meant that when I turned back to face her, the jumper would gape open a little more and expose the top of my left breast.

I wanted this girl.

I wanted to feel her fingers inside me.

I wanted to taste her juicy snatch while she tasted mine.

I thought back to our flirting in the toilets earlier that day and her blatant teasing. I knew she wanted me too.

Her gaze dropped to my chest and then moved back up again in the blink of an eye. She was checking out my tits just like Todd had done that morning. The only difference was that Steph was more subtle about it and that I wanted her to look.

"Cheers," she said, holding her glass up.

"Cheers," we clinked glasses and she smiled coyly at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I like you is all," she said. "You're good fun and I know I've only known you for a couple of days, but I think we get on really well together."

"I know. I was thinking the same thing. You're just like me."

"Not exactly, you like cock as well as pussy," she laughed.

I sipped my drink and smiled at her.

"Which do you prefer?" she quizzed.

"It depends on my mood. I go through phases. Sometimes only a good hard fucking from a man will do and other times I like it soft and sensual with a woman. The sex with either is always great."

"But women understand women better," she replied. "They know how to touch your body properly because they know how it feels."

"I agree with you on that one, but finding a girl who knows what she's doing is half the problem. It's amazing how many women don't know their way around their own erogenous zones, let alone anyone else's," I giggled. "I once slept with a girl who was absolutely clueless."

"I bet you enjoyed teaching her though, didn't you?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Some people are unteachable. Honestly, she was hopeless."

"What type of girl do you usually go for?" she asked.

I could see where this was heading and I was glad that she was taking the lead. I had Lexa's voice in the back of my mind, telling me not to hurt this girl.

"I like athletic women with a nice toned body, but not too muscular. Someone who's fun and on my wavelength and one who doesn't want to get too serious. Like I said, I like to be free and single rather than devoting myself to one person. How about you?"

"The same as you really. I don't really like fuller figures, I prefer girls who are into their fitness and who like to stay in shape," she agreed. "I don't go for shrinking violets or overly dominant types, but somewhere in the middle is about right."

"And you're currently single?" I asked.

"I like to call it in between girlfriends," she laughed. "But yes, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment. What about you? You said you had soldier boy, but is there anyone else?"

I wanted to be truthful with this girl and it made my cover story easier. I just needed to change a few facts and not give her any names.

"I have an older woman who I see from time to time and a younger girlfriend who I see when she's in town. I also pick up men or women in bars if I'm feeling horny and none of my usual suspects are available."

She laughed.

"So, you have a high sex drive?"

"Fucking huge," I said going wide-eyed at her. "I have a reputation for being called Naughty Becca. If I'm not having sex, I'm usually talking about it."

"Like now," she smiled.

"Yes," I replied. "Just like now. The only thing I like better than talking about it, is doing it."

Her smile was infectious and made her whole pixie-like face light up. She had cute dimples in her cheeks and her eyes sparkled like a starlit sky. The pheromones which we were both unwittingly producing were mixing with one another's in the air between us, causing arousal.

Having been a seductress for so long, I picked up on the smallest details and I could tell if the person I was with wanted to fuck me or not. On a scale of one to ten, Stephanie's wanton lust for me was a twelve.

She couldn't take her eyes off of me and her breathing had increased. I also knew that her heartbeat had quickened in order to pump blood to her nipples, clit and labia. At the same time her vaginal secretions would be lubricating her snatch in readiness for sex.

I knew all of this for one simple reason. My body was reacting in the same way.

I gave her a sultry look that said it all. She shifted in her seat as though her knickers were sticking to her wet cunt lips, making her feel uncomfortable.

Again, mine were feeling the same as my body reacted to its surroundings. During a fight I was filled with adrenaline, but at moments like this I was filled with sexual hormones.

I watched her lick her lips seductively and lean in closer. The sexual tension was building, but this was a move on her part to draw me in as the game continued.

I leaned in a little closer too, but it was barely noticeable. Her eyes were locked onto mine and I felt the anticipation and excitement of our first kiss.

I was just about to lean in and tilt my head to the side, when Steph backed away and got up from the sofa

"I'd better go and check Janice," she said. "Plus, I need a pee."

I felt a little rejected as though she'd done it on purpose and that she might just be a flirt after all.

"Oh... yeah, sure. We don't want her choking on her own sick," I stammered.

She must have picked up on my disappointment.

"Don't worry, I won't be gone long. I'll have a quick look in on her and a quick tinkle and I'll be right back. Unless you want to watch me take a piss again?"

She winked at me and left the room before I could answer. I had no idea if she was being serious or not, but she just told me everything I needed to know.

She wanted me too. Without a doubt.

I thought about following her and taking her up on her offer, but I decided against it. Instead, I took the opportunity to fluff my hair up a little and check myself in the mirror above Janice's fireplace. I moistened my lips with my tongue and pulled my jumper down a little more.

I then loosened the belt on my jeans by one notch to make it easier for her to undo when the time came. I felt my clit throbbing in my underwear and the slipperiness between my pussy lips as I squished my thighs together.

It had been a while since I'd been with a new girl and I loved the build up to it. The anticipation always made me even more horny and I actually felt a little nervous in the pit of my belly.

I heard the toilet flush and I quickly sat back on the sofa as though I'd been waiting there the whole time.

She seemed to be taking ages to come back into the room, but when she arrived it was totally worth the wait.

She stood in the doorway and put her arm high up on the frame and gave me another sexy smile.

My jaw dropped open as my gaze shifted south and saw that she'd taken her jeans and socks off. She was just wearing her long off-the-shoulder jumper and a pair of tiny blue panties, but that was all. Her jumper was long enough to cover her ass but only just. It looked like a lopsided miniskirt with the gusset of her knickers pouting out from between her thigh gap. Her legs were long, thin and well toned.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed almost involuntarily.

"I'm guessing from that reaction that you like what you see?" she tittered.

"You're even more stunning than I imagined," I swooned.

"Janice is fast asleep so I thought we could have some fun?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"I'm all yours," I cooed, placing my glass in the table and leaning back on the sofa.

She walked towards me slowly with that extra wiggle in her step and stopped in front of me.

"What happened to your jeans?" I giggled.

"I guess I must have gotten too hot, like Janice," she smiled. "I needed to take them off."

She placed one knee on the seat to my left and her other knee to the right and she sat down on my lap facing me. I felt the warmth of her body as she straddled me and stared into my eyes again.

"I've waited all night for this," she said.

"Me too."

Her face moved closer and she licked her plump lips again. I felt her breath on my face and I opened my mouth to receive her lips on mine. Her kiss was soft and gentle and I knew she wanted to take her time with me. There was no passionate frenzy; at least not yet anyway.

She tasted of wine and her tongue was soft and yielding as I pushed mine into her mouth, making her gasp out loud.