Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, yes," she mumbled.

Her hands were on the back of the sofa behind me, but she moved them to the back of my head to control me. My hands went to her sides, but in the neutral zone between her breasts and her hips. Her skin was smooth and silky under her jumper. She was sitting above me and I had to tilt my head back slightly so we could continue to make out.

We kissed.

We kissed for a long time.

We kissed gently and lovingly like two teenagers who had just discovered how nice it was. Her hands moved around and she cupped my cheeks as we continued to taste each other. We swapped saliva and took it in turns to explore inside each other's mouths with our tongues.

Finally, she broke away and rested her forehead on mine, gazing into my very soul.

"You're beautiful," she whispered. "I've liked you since I first saw you yesterday."

"Yeah, I know. I felt it too. I noticed that you dressed up a little for me this morning," I kissed her again, just once. "I knew you fancied me."

"Fancied you? Oh my god, Bex, I almost creamed my knickers when I saw Brian bringing you over. I watched you arrive and thought how nice you looked, but when he said we'd be working together I almost came on the spot."

"I got wet too," I admitted. "But not as wet as I am right now."

"Mmmm, I hope it tastes as good as it looked in the wash room this morning."

"I knew you were trying to look at my pussy, you naughty girl. I wanted you to know what I had to offer."

"I liked it. I liked it a lot. Seeing you having a pee made me feel so fucking horny," she murmured.

She kissed me again.

"Did you get a good look at it?"

"Only briefly, but I'm looking forward to seeing it up close and personal. I caught you looking at mine too," she smiled.

"I know. You've got a cute little landing strip and a tattoo on your hip crease."

"Wow, you did have a good look didn't you, Bex?" she giggled.

"I couldn't make out the tattoo," I said, lifting her jumper to expose her thighs and stomach, but not high enough to reveal her tits. "What is it?"

She craned her neck downwards and held her jumper out of the way so we could both examine it.

"I had it done about a year ago," she said. "Do you like it?"

I usually didn't like tattoos but hers was small, cute and sexy. It was a simple design to show that she was a lesbian. The symbol for female consists of a circle with a plus sign attached to it. Stephanie's tattoo was two female symbols which were linked together through the circle part, making it look similar to a bunch of keys. It was three-dimensional with the circle parts in blue, fading to pink at the plus sign.

It was only about the size of a house key and was emblazoned on her left hip crease between her pubic bone and her hip. It really suited her and I could tell that she was proud of it.

"Wow, that is so sexy?" I said, rubbing my thumb over it. "Did it hurt?"

"Not really. Do you know what it means?" she asked.

"Of course I do. It means you're a lesbian and that I get to eat your pussy," I laughed.

She kissed me again and let her jumper flop back down. After more sensual kisses from her dewy lips, she rolled to the side and sat next to me on the sofa.

"I think you need to lose your jeans," she said.

Without a word, I stood up and undid my belt and buttons and then bent over in front of her to give a nice view of my ass. I slid my jeans down my legs, wiggling my tushy at her for added effect. I then kicked them off with my socks and stood in front of her.

"What do you think?" I asked, pretending to be coy.

"You've got a nice set of legs on you, I'll give you that," she purred. "Cute G-string too."

I straddled her like she had done to me, so that I was now the more dominant party. Our jumpers slipped down our shoulders, but not enough to reveal all. We were still taking our time.

"How's that shaven haven feeling now?" she asked, nodding at my underwear as I sat on her lap.

"It looks like I wasn't the only one taking in every detail this morning," I smiled. "I'm guessing it's as juicy as yours is."

I kissed her again and forced my tongue between her lips. I sucked her top lip and then her bottom one to show her that I was now in control. My hands cupped her face and hers rested on my thighs, but not for long.

She couldn't resist slowly inching her fingers up inside my jumper, tickling my sides with her finger tips. I quivered at her touch and couldn't wait to feel her hands all over my braless breasts.

Our breathing became heavier and I started to feel hot, despite being semi-naked. Her soft palms cupped underneath my boobs and lifted them to feel their warmth and weight.

"No bra?" she cooed. "Just the way I like it."

"I did it for you," I replied, kissing across her neck and down towards her ear.

She instinctively moved her head to the side to expose her neck as I nuzzled into her bare shoulder. Black Opium perfume filled my nostrils as she shuddered from my lips brushing over her carotid artery.

"Your boobs feel amazing," she gasped. "God, they feel firm. No wonder you don't need to wear a bra."

"Mhmm," I replied, kissing behind her ear.

Female erogenous zones are numerous, but differ from person to person. She responded well to my neck kissing so I stayed there for a while as she placed a hand on each of my glorious orbs. She squeezed them gently and moaned softly as she caressed them in small circles.

"I wish my tits were big like yours," she whispered. "God, you feel good."

"What you're doing to me feels good. You taste delicious," I said, slurping at her neck.

"Wait until you taste me properly."

I kissed down her neck and shoulder and onto her collar bone as she gently brushed her fingers over my nipples with a feather-light touch. She then grabbed my fleshy tits again and squeezed them a little harder.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I murmured. "You make me so fucking wet."

"I know I can feel your pussy on my thigh," she said.

I kissed lower and pulled her jumper down to expose the top of her tiny breast. The small lump was extremely firm and pert as I gave her a gentle lick across the top of it.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "Right there, that's it. I want to see your boobs. Let's get your jumper off."

I stopped what I was doing to her and sat up straight, gripping the bottom of my jumper. Slowly I pulled it up to reveal my lady mounds and then I took it off completely and threw it on the floor.

She sat back to take in the view she'd been so desperate to see all night. She glanced from my left breast to my right and let out an appreciative moan.

"Wow... just wow. They're the most perfect tits I've ever seen," she purred.

Her hands came up and squeezed them again, and I threw my head back in ecstasy.

"That's it. Suck them," I begged. "Suck my tits, Stephanie."

Without hesitation she opened her mouthed and engulfed my right nipple. I heard her slurping like a feeding baby as she slobbered and flicked her tongue over my areola.

"Oh fuck, that's it. Just like that."

Her hand played with my left breast while she sucked and licked my right. Her technique was smooth and soft and she then switched sides to taste my other nipple.

Suck. Lick. Slurp. Kiss.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in to my chest to give her some encouragement. She didn't need any, but I enjoyed running my fingers though her short hair as she got my juices flowing even more.

I started to rub my panty-clad undercarriage against her thigh to stimulate my aching clit which was crying out to be touched.

"God your knickers are wet," she swooned. "I can feel you leaking onto my leg."

"Keep sucking those tits and you'll see how wet I really get. Oh fuck... Steph."

Suck. Lick. Kiss.

After several long minutes of titty-play I wrenched her face away from my body and looked down at her as she turned her head upwards and gazed into my eyes again. I sat above her and bent my head down to kiss her a little more passionately.

"I want you," I murmured. "Get your top off and lie back. I want to see those cute little girl tits."

"Anything you say, babe."

I climbed off of her and she lifted her top over her head and threw it on the floor next to mine. She then laid out on the large sofa and covered her breasts with her hands.

"Don't go all shy on me now, you horny little bitch," I giggled. "Come on, let's see them."

I straddled her again as she lay on her back and removed her hands from her chest. Her erect pink nipples stood to attention on top of her poached-egg-sized tits. They were small but very sexy and they suited her thin figure. Her body looked more like a girl's than a woman's and my heart skipped a beat as I took in her beauty.

"I'm sorry if they're a bit of a disappointment," she said.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? They are gorgeous. Look at those cute little nipples too."

"I'm thinking of having a boob job," she admitted.

I kissed her softly on the lips and gave her a sincere look.

"Don't ever change who you are, Stephanie. "To me you look incredible."

She smiled modestly, but I could tell she was embarrassed by her small chest. She was only an A-cup, but they were perfectly formed and symmetrical.

I kissed her again and then moved lower, kissing her neck, then her chest and finally I got to her tits. I rubbed my soft lips across the top of each breast and kissed them gently.

She arched her back as I licked her nipple and I realised she was very sensitive around her areola. She pushed up to meet me and let out a long blissful sigh.

"I think I've found your weak spot," I said in a breathy voice. "Your buds are super sensitive."

"Fuck yeah, they are. Sometimes they rub against my clothing as I walk and I get instantly soaked," she panted. "Ooh... Bex... that's it... suck them gently.... just like that... oh my god."

Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed my warm mouth and tongue teasing her nipples. I lapped at them as though I was licking honey from a butterfly's wings. She wanted it soft and delicate and I knew she was juicing in her panties. I could feel the heat coming from her naked body as she squirmed beneath me.

After a few more licks I went higher and kissed her again, but this time I gave her some extra stimulation. I gently rubbed my nipples against hers as my huge tits dominated her tiny bee-stings.

"Oh my god, Bex. You've got some moves on you. That feels amazing."

The saliva that I'd left all over her chest helped to lubricate our subtle movements and we both breathed long and slow as the passion intensified. My thigh pushed between her legs and hers pushed between mine. We both needed to grind our clits against something and this was now driven by pure desire and instinct.

I mashed my vulva against her thigh as we continued our near full-body stimulation. All of our important parts were in contact with something and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. I needed to eat this young girl's pussy, just like Brian's customers needed their drugs. I could smell her cunt as though I was a wild animal sniffing out my prey.

After a little more leg grinding, I broke away and worked my way skilfully down her body with my mouth.

Onto her neck.

Over her collar bone.

Across her breasts.

Licking her stomach.

Kissing her tattoo.

Finally, I got to her bulging blue panties and I looked up at her through the top of my eyelids. I smiled a wicked smile as she stared back at me with nothing but longing in her eyes.

"Yes... keep going... you know I want it," she pleaded.

I nuzzled my face in between her legs as she parted them to allow me better access. She pulled her knees up and spread them open as I sniffed in her musky scent.

"Mmmmppffff, fuck me, you smell good," I swooned.

"Eat it... please... pull my knickers off."

I slowed it down again, kissing the inside of her thighs each in turn as she squirmed like a worm on a hook.

"Please..." she murmured again.

I couldn't prolong her agony any more. It was driving me as wild as it was her. I hooked my fingers into her panties and she lifted her ass up to allow me to remove them. Her legs went straight up in the air and I pulled the wet garment up her legs. As I did so, thin strings of girl juice clung between her panty gusset and her pink labia for an instant, before breaking and sucking back against her vulva.

Her underwear hit the carpet with a wet slap as she parted her legs again like a double draw bridge opening up. Her glistening gammon looked like the finest meal I'd ever seen. She was smooth down there apart from her neat little landing strip stretching along her pubic bone. Her lips were already spread open, exposing her large clit and dripping vaginal opening.

"This is better than eating pizza," I giggled. "My god, you've got a gorgeous pussy."

"It tastes even better than it looks," she said, half closing her eyes in anticipation.

I placed my hands on her knees and pushed them back towards her ears as I went down on her at last. Her sweet, salty juices hit my taste buds and I instantly flooded my panties. Steph was going to drown when I sat on her face, which was exactly what I was going to do.

Before that, I wanted to edge her closer to climax. It wasn't going to take long for her to get me off, so I started to bring her to the boil. I began with a long lick from her fuck hole to her clit, taking in every inch of her womanhood slowly and sensually. All women tasted differently and she was sweet and tangy. My tongue circled her love bean, making her push her hips into my face and moan loudly.

"Oh, fuck yeah... you dirty bitch," she cried. "Make me fucking scream."

I sucked her clit between my lips and gently nibbled on it. It always seemed incredible to me that such a small piece of erectile tissue could produce so much pleasure within the female body. She responded well and I knew I was on the right track. Being with someone new was always a sexual journey and I hadn't put a foot wrong so far. I didn't want to get her off too quickly so I dropped lower and pushed my tongue inside her sopping hole.

Fucking hell, she was wet. She was really wet. As soon as I broke my way into her velvet tunnel, I was rewarded with a gush of her pussy nectar. It was better than champagne as it bubbled out of her and filled my mouth.

"Mmmmpppfff. Oh my god, you're juicy," I purred.

"I've been thinking about this all day," she moaned. "You certainly know what you're doing down there."

"I'm just getting started."

I opened my mouth wide and took in as much of her ample labia as I could. As I sucked them clean, I pulled my head away from her, putting tension on her elastic lips. I watched them spring back with a little wobble, which sent tiny shock waves through her pussy.

"Oh fuck... Bex."

Lick. Slurp. Pull. Suck.

She was soon writhing on the sofa as though she had an itch which she couldn't scratch.

"Yes... right there... oh my god."

"I could eat your sexy cunt all night long," I slurped. "You taste so fucking good."

"I know. I quite often taste myself when I masturbate," she moaned. "But I think I want to taste you now. I need to taste those sexy beef curtains of yours."

"I want to watch you taste yourself first," I replied, tearing myself away from her honey pot.

Steph looked a little confused until I grabbed my breast and rubbed my nipple along her oily groove. Her pussy cream coated my areola and I rose back up her body to feed it into her mouth.

"Wow, you kinky bitch," she tittered. "I get to suck your nipple and taste myself at the same time. You are so fucking naughty."

She licked and sucked like a hungry baby, making appreciative sounds as she savoured her own unique flavour from my body.

"Mmmm, I love tasting myself," she said. "But I want to taste you."

"Be my guest," I smiled. "Lie on the floor, it will give us more room."

I rose up from her and she quickly slipped onto the floor and lay on her back.

I stood at her head, facing down her body as she gazed up between my legs.

"Get those wet knickers off," she ordered. "I want your cunt on my face. I'll show you a few new tricks."

"Anything you say."

I pulled my G-string out of my ass crack and let it slide down my legs. Her view of my wet quim must have been spectacular from beneath me.

"Wow, that is a very wet meaty pussy you've got. I love long dark lips," she groaned. "Bring it down here and let me taste you."

I shifted my feet back and lay on the floor, facing downwards. We were head-to-head and I kissed her forehead as I held myself up on my elbows.

"Patience, dirty girl," I giggled.

I pushed further down and kissed her lips. We were now upside down to each other. As we kissed my view was filled with her little boobs and hers was filled with my huge D-cups hanging just above her head.

I kissed her chin and then her chest as I worked my way down her body, aiming to finish up in a sixty-nine with me on top. With each movement we mirrored each other's actions. I sucked her nipples as I passed them and she did the same to me. I licked and kissed her stomach and stopped short of her pubic mound.

My legs were now spread and I was on all fours above her. My dripping cunt was a few inches from her mouth and I felt her hands on my ass cheeks.

I kissed her stubbly landing strip while pressing my nose against her clit and sniffing in a long deep breath.

"You seem to have a fetish for sniffing my pussy," she giggled. "Do you like the way it smells?"

"It's better than any perfume on the planet," I slurped.

Her hands spread my ass cheeks apart and I felt her breath on my wet lips. She took her time, but she didn't tease. Her tongue was flat and warm as she gave me the first lick to sample my nectar.

"Mmmmm, you taste cummy already," she purred. "I think someone's a little turned on."

"Says you," I laughed.

I slipped two fingers inside her and felt her tight walls restricting my access. Any guy who fucked her would be in for a surprise. She'd only ever had one cock inside her before, from what she'd said and it had left her tight and virgin-like where it counted. It seemed a waste that no man would enter her body again and feel what I was feeling.

My fingers squelched in and out and I applied upward pressure to her G-spot as my lips sucked on her hard clit. It was a good technique to get a woman to squirt, but I didn't know if she was capable of it. Not all women could squirt.

She responded with her own special technique and it wasn't one I was familiar with. I felt her purse her lips and push them inside my opening. She gave me a quick lick and then sucked hard to get as much juice out of me as she could.

Sssslllluuurrrrpppp.

"Fucking hell, you dirty bitch," I gasped. "That feels so good."

"That's just the appetiser," she said. "Relax your pussy walls for me."

She pushed her lips inside me again, but instead of sucking, I felt her blowing air inside my vaginal cavity. It was a weird feeling and not one that I'd felt before. It felt as though I was being inflated like a balloon as she kept on breathing more air into my pussy. She breathed in through her nose and out through her mouth until I couldn't take any more.

"Fuck, Steph... what are you doing to me?" I gasped, feeling overwhelmed.

She paused for a second and then quickly withdrew her face from my snatch. The pressure inside me was too great and as soon as she took her lips from my cunt, I let out a huge long queef right in her face.

Bbrrfffftttttt.

"Oh, fuck yeah," gasped Steph. "That's what I'm talking about."

I felt my engorged labia and clit, flap and vibrate as my pussy fart bellowed out of me.

"Holy shit," I shuddered.

"Fuck yeah," slurped Steph. "This is my favourite. Let's do it again."

She licked my pussy all over and then stuffed her lips back inside me. She repeated her inflation technique and then let it go once more.