Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was racing and my heart was pounding as I tried to second guess where we were going and what I'd be doing. I had no idea what I was heading into, so making calculated assumptions was all I could do. I needed to be able to react quickly if it all went wrong.

As I gazed out of the window, I noticed that the houses were getting larger and more expensive. They were large detached buildings sitting on tree-lined streets. This was the rich end of town, full of expensive cars and long driveways. I was expecting to be doing business in a far more seedy area than this one. We continued on a little further and then turned off onto Spring Meadows Drive, where the houses were set back from the road. It was a swanky neighbourhood and it made the Cedars Estate seem like it was on another planet to this one. Most of the houses were double fronted and floodlit, making them look more like hotels than people's homes.

The only thing that didn't seem quite right was the number of cars parked on the road. Each house had enough room on its driveway to park at least six cars and yet the street was full of vehicles. One house in particular had a lot of cars on its driveway and it looked like they were throwing a party. I couldn't hear any loud music or rowdy behaviour, but there was definitely something going on.

"We're here," said Brian, pulling up quite a way from the party house.

It looked like we were the last to arrive to whatever this place was. We took our seat belts off and got out of the car. I immediately checked the road for exits and escape routes. Getting into trouble was easy. Getting out of it was the difficult part and I wanted to know what my options were. If necessary, I would run up someone's driveway and hop over some garden fences to escape, but I hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Brian went to the boot of the car and opened it up as I stood behind him waiting patiently. He took out a small messenger's bag and threw it over his shoulder. Just before he closed the boot lid, I glanced inside and saw a green bag similar to the one I'd seen on Wednesday night at the pub. It was filled with awkward shapes and angular objects which could easily have been an MP7 sub-machine gun. I looked away quickly before he noticed.

"Let's go and introduce you to some people, shall we?" he said, closing the boot and holding his arm out so I could link arms with him. "Remember to do exactly as I tell you."

"Yes, I will, but what is this place?" I asked. "What are we doing here?"

"It's a party, of course. All will become clear when we get inside."

We walked a couple of hundred metres to the busy-looking house and then we meandered up the path. The house was pretty quiet considering it was a party. The building wasn't a millionaire's mansion, but it was at least five bedroomed with a double garage. Whoever owned it was pretty wealthy. The lawns were well manicured and there was pampas grass growing in the centre of the lawn. The overall frontage of the house was like something out of an estate agent's magazine.

We got to the front door and Brian rang the bell and waited.

"Who lives here?" I asked.

Before he could answer, the door opened and a familiar face beamed out at us.

"Brian, good to see you," said Simon, smiling at his colleague.

His gaze shifted to me and suddenly his smile dropped as though he'd seen a ghost. He bustled outside and half closed the door to prevent me from seeing inside.

"Fucking hell Brian. What's she doing here?" he whispered, practically ignoring me. "Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"She'll be fine," replied Brian. "Don't worry."

"I know you said you were bringing someone new tonight, but this is a bit too close to home. We've never done this with someone from work, for fucks sake. What if she tells people what goes on here? We can't have people at work knowing about this."

"Don't be such a drama queen, Simon. She can keep a secret, can't you Becca?" Brian turned to face me with a stern look on his face.

"Of course I can, but would one of you please mind telling me what the fuck is going on here?" I sighed.

Brian and Simon looked at each other and Brian shrugged. Simon let out a long sigh of acceptance.

"Sorry, Becca. It's just a bit of a shock seeing you here. You'd better come in and take a look for yourself, but you can't tell anyone about it," said Simon. "And don't tell anyone in here that we work together. Shit, I can't believe Brian has brought you here."

"Lighten up, Simon. You sound like an old woman," laughed Brian. "She'll be fine."

My intrigue was maxed out. I knew there was something going on between these two, but I was shocked that Simon was wrapped up in Brian's affairs.

Simon opened the door back up and we followed him inside. I could hear gentle background music and what sounded like a very civilised party. There was a murmur of quiet voices and jollity from the living room and the kitchen. Simon led us to the rear of his lavish house and into a huge spacious kitchen. It was as modern as Janice's but about four times the size. There was an island unit in the centre, filled with drinks and the whole room was full of people mingling. To the rear, there was a large conservatory and to the front, there was a huge open plan lounge, which was bigger than most people's whole downstairs area.

"Right, everyone, you already know Yorkie," announced Simon, holding his arms up like a game-show host. "He has brought a lovely new girl with him tonight. Please say hi to Becca."

"Hi Becca," said most of the group.

Some raised glasses to me and others just nodded in my direction. The majority of the guests were male and I counted at least forty of them as I assessed the room. The ratio of men to women looked to be about ten-to-one. It seemed a little strange that there were only four women in a house full of men and it certainly wasn't what I'd been expecting when Brian had picked me up. This definitely didn't look like a bunch of gun-toting drug dealers. The clientele ranged in ages from early-twenties to late-fifties and they appeared to be from all walks of life. Some were dressed in jeans and T-shirts and others were dressed in suits. The four women were wearing cocktail dresses and were certainly getting a lot of attention.

It was the first time I'd heard Simon refer to Brian as his alter ego, Yorkie, which only reinforced my theory about these two. I had no idea what was going on here, or why Brian had brought me here, but it soon started to become clear.

"Right then, sexy people," shouted Brian, holding his messenger's bag up in the air. "Let's get this fucking party started."

A cheer went up from the guests and Brian handed me the bag.

"Becca, listen carefully," said Brian softly as he turned to face me. "Your first task is to hand out the goodies. Do you think you can do that for me?"

He opened the bag and gestured for me to look inside. It was full of small zip-lock bags containing white powder. There were also some smaller bags containing pills. Some were blue and some were pink.

"What the fuck?" I gasped. "Are they drugs?"

Brian grabbed me roughly by the arm and moved me to a quiet corner, as the people started to get more excited.

"Of course they're drugs. This is a fucking party, you dumb bitch," he snapped aggressively. "Remember, you're here to earn money. Do as I say and stop asking stupid questions," he shook my arm to make sure I understood.

"Ok. I'm just a bit shocked, that's all," I lied.

"Why? Because I bring drugs to a party? It's just a bit of weekend fun. Everyone does it."

"I don't know anything about drugs. What kind are they?" I asked. "How much do I charge?"

"You don't charge anything. It's all free. All of these people have already paid an entrance fee. The drugs are included in it. The yellow pills are Ecstasy, the blue pills are Viagra and the white powder is...."

"Cocaine?" I interrupted.

"Exactly. The E's loosen people up, and the Coke gives them a buzz," he explained.

"And the Viagra?" I smirked.

"You're a big girl, Becca, use your imagination. These people want to let their hair down after a busy week. Now, go and start handing it out like I told you. Just go and mingle and ask them if they wish to partake. And take your coat off, this is a party for fucks sake."

I slipped my jacket off of my shoulders and hung it on the back of a chair, as Brian wandered off to speak to Simon. I suddenly felt a little more vulnerable now that my knife wasn't on my person, but it didn't look like I'd be needing it.

Brian was starting to show me what he was like outside of work, but he still hadn't shown his full hand. He had no idea that I knew about his alter-ego so I had to remain shocked and act as natural as I could. As far as he was concerned, he was just a guy who had supplied drugs to a party. He hadn't told me he was the main dealer for the area and the one orchestrating the drive-by shootings. I just had to play along with it and hope he would let me in on the rest of his secrets as time went on.

As I looked around the room again, I began to realise what sort of party this was and why Brian had brought me here. I looked at the facts in front of me. I was in a house full of men and only four women. Drug taking was about to ensue and Viagra was being issued to those who wanted it. I'd lied when I'd told Brian I knew nothing about drugs. I'd researched it as part of my assignment. I knew that Cocaine and Ecstasy both heightened sexual pleasure but could also cause erectile dysfunction. The best way to combat the problem was to mix it with Viagra. There was only one reason men needed an erection at a party.

This was going to be a drug-fuelled fuck-fest.

Brian hadn't brought me here to let me into his criminal network -- he'd brought me here so that his friends could fuck me. I felt so stupid. I should have seen this coming. Instead of infiltrating his gang, I was about to be used like a fuck doll in Simon's front room, with four other women. At least it explained why Simon and Brian met up outside of work. Simon wasn't part of The Lees -- he just threw parties involving drugs and debauchery. I had no doubt that Simon would love watching five girls get pounded over and over by multiple men while he jerked himself off, before joining in. Based on what he'd told me about spying on his sister, this would be his dream come true.

The only thing I couldn't bottom out was who Brian had been speaking to on the phone when he was arranging this meeting. It certainly wasn't Simon - I'd have recognised his voice. Brian had definitely arranged to meet someone here tonight and I found that confusing. Maybe this was just a test and Brian really did want me in his gang after all. He could be seeing how I reacted to handing out drugs to see if it bothered me. Either way I had no choice, but to do as I was told. My cover story was still intact and I was closer than I'd ever been to winning Brian's trust. I just had to keep an eye on him and see who he talked to. It might help me to find the source of the weapons.

Despite everything that was going on in my head, my inner slut started to take over. A lot of the men here were quite handsome and the voice inside my head was telling me that this was what I wanted, what I needed and what I craved. I got wet at the thought of what was about to happen to me and my nipples poked out through my T-shirt like coat pegs.

It was time to mingle.

I took the bag and approached the nearest group to me. The small gathering parted to allow me in with my bag of goodies.

"Would anyone like to partake?" I asked politely, opening the bag as though I was at a bake-sale.

A young blonde girl moved forwards and held her hand out to me.

"I'll have a couple of baggies for the boys," she giggled.

I handed her two small see-through bags, giving them a little shake to get the powder to the bottom. She placed one bag on the counter behind her, along with her drink, while she undid the second one. Her friends watched her dip her delicate finger into the Coke and hold it up to them as though it was a precious gem. At first, I thought she was going to snort it, but she had other ideas.

She sprinkled it onto her cleavage and leaned back slightly to display it to everyone in the group.

"I think my husband should go first," she said to the guy standing closest to her.

He placed one finger on his nostril and then pushed his face between her breasts and breathed in violently.

"Teehee, it tickles," Blondie giggled.

Her husband emerged from her tits, wiping his nose and grinning like an idiot.

"Phhwoww," he gasped, kissing his wife on the lips. "That's what I'm talking about."

Blondie sprinkled some more Coke onto her heaving chest and offered it to anyone who wanted it.

"Who's next, boys?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Get in there lads," said her husband. "You know she's not shy. What's mine is yours tonight."

Another guy buried his face into her cleavage and breathed in the talc-like substance.

"Ooohh, it tickles," Blondie tittered again.

He too kissed her on the lips and even slipped his tongue into her mouth. Her husband was right -- she wasn't shy.

"Oi oi, cheeky," laughed her husband. "Save that sort of thing for later."

They all laughed as Blondie dusted her breasts again, ready for the next tickle.

"Does anyone want any pills?" I asked, holding up a bag of Viagra and Ecstasy.

"Yeah, I better have some V," said one guy. "It's going to be a long night."

"Me too said another guy."

They took a pill each and swallowed it down with alcohol. They all thanked me and I got some lustful gazes from some of them as I moved on to the next group.

My heart was pounding, my palms were sweating and my clit was throbbing. It looked like this wasn't just going to be a normal fuck-party. Blondie's husband was offering his wife out to be used for more than just a Coke-snorting platform. She was more than willing to let guys stuff their faces in her cleavage or their tongues in her mouth and I knew it wouldn't end there. Her husband was getting off on it as much as she was. There was a name for people like them -- they were swingers. She was known as a 'hot-wife' and he was a 'cuckold'. A hot-wife was a married woman who was allowed and actively encouraged by her husband to fuck other men. The husband being a cuckold could mean one of two extremes. Either he was in charge and told her who to sleep with or she was in charge and humiliated him by fucking other men. Either way, it was obvious to me that she was going to be shared with as many men as possible while her husband watched.

I wondered what went on in a married couple's relationship that would make them want to share. I loved watching people fuck, but seeing someone fuck your wife or husband in front of you took a certain kind of mind set. Jealousy must never come into it and it reminded me of my relationship with Lexa. We both liked watching each other fuck other people but we weren't married. To me, marriage put a stop to that kind of behaviour as you were betrothed to each other exclusively.

I got to the next group which also consisted of a married couple embedded within a group of men. This couple were French-kissing in a very intimate and loving way. They gazed into each other's eyes and sucked each other's lips, swirling their tongues together as the men joked and cooed.

"Awwww, don't they look great together?" said one guy.

"The perfect couple," said another. "She is so sexy."

"Hi guys. Would anyone like to partake?" I asked, which was now my way of introducing myself.

"I'll partake with you anytime, darling," laughed the guy who was kissing the woman.

"Pete, don't scare the girl off," said the woman. "She's new to all this."

This woman was older than Blondie and had an incredible body. Her boobs were huge and were trying to squeeze out of her dress which looked a size too small for her. The dress she was wearing was an open backed design and her skin looked dark and tanned.

"I'm Rachel," she said, holding out her hand. "You're Becca, right?"

"Yes. It's nice to meet you all," I replied with a coy smile.

"Wow, Brian's really picked a cutie this time, hasn't he?" said Rachel, circling me and admiring my ass. "I'll take a couple of bags of Charlie please."

Charlie was another slang name for Coke, but I played dumb.

"Charlie?" I quizzed.

"Yes, my dear. I love a bit of Charlie," she took a bag and re-joined the group. "It gives you a nice high and makes you feel confident. Do you want to try some?"

"No thank you," I replied politely. "Does anyone else want anything?"

A couple of guys took a bag each and some took E's and V's. I watched Rachel as she bent over the kitchen worktop and arched her back.

"Would you like to do the honours, young Becca?" she smiled, holding the bag out to me.

"Sure," I said, taking it from her.

I gave the bag a shake, undid the seal and sprinkled some onto the small of her back.

"That's it. Good girl. Who's first, boys?"

"Shouldn't your husband go first?" asked one guy.

"No, he likes to watch others enjoying themselves. He'll go last," she winked, giving it a double meaning.

One short guy stepped forward and snorted it off her skin. He had the same reaction that the others had had. I sprinkled some more on her back as another guy did the same. He gently caressed her ass as he came up for air.

"Mmmm, I'd forgotten how sexy your ass was, Rachel," he laughed.

I looked around the room to see if I could spot Brian and I found him in the corner talking to Simon. Brian was examining a small white envelope which Simon had passed to him. I watched Brian open it, thumb through the contents and then stuff it into his jeans pocket. I figured that Simon was paying Brian his share of the entrance fee to cover the cost of the drugs. Simon still didn't seem happy about me being there and they both looked over to check up on me. I looked away and glanced around the room as though I wasn't watching them. I noticed a lot of people giving me impatient looks, so I handed the bag of Charlie to one of the men and moved on quickly.

"See you later, Becca," said Rachel, in a menacing tone. "We're all looking forward to you."

The men in her group laughed and got back to snorting drugs from her back and fondling her ass. I wondered what she meant, but I moved onto the next group.

This gathering were all males, who were laughing and joking together. They were all dressed in expensive looking suits as though they were office workers from the city. They immediately diverted their attention to me as I offered them something to liven them up.

"Hey beautiful."

"Wow, what a stunner."

"I don't know which is better. The party or the view."

"Hello boys. How are you all this evening?" I swooned.

"We're just glad it's Friday," said one of the them.

"Awww poor you. Have you all had a busy week?"

"Fuck yeah, we work in the finance district and we always look forward to some downtime at the weekend."

"That sounds stressful," I replied.

"It's a high-pressure job and this last week had been particularly challenging. A bit of free advice for you - if you own stocks and shares, my suggestion would be to sell them all and put it into cash for the next couple of months. We've had a good tip-off that the stock market is about to crash," he said.

"Wow, how do you know that?" I quizzed. "Are you stock brokers?"

"Yes, and it's our job to know stuff like that so we can advise our clients. Sell before the crash and then buy them back when the market hits it's bottom," he advised.

"Thanks for the free advice, but I don't have that sort of money to invest. I do have a large bag of drugs though," I giggled.

"We know. That's why we love Simon's parties," he laughed.