Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you do. How often does he throw one of these shindigs?" I asked.

"Every Saturday night, baby," said one guy trying to do an impression of Austin Powers.

"Cool. Can I offer any of you anything?" I asked, opening my bag of drugs to them.

I chose my words carefully so it would sound suggestive. I was still testing the water. I was pretty sure I knew what this party was about, but no one had confirmed it to me yet.

The men looked at each other as though they were wondering whether to tell me something. Perhaps they weren't allowed to tell me what I was here for. Maybe it was going to be some ceremonial thing where I was paraded out and stripped off in front of everyone. It wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened to me.

"We'll take whatever's on offer," said the guy who appeared to be the alpha male.

He was taller and wider than the rest of his group and seemed to be a lot more confident.

"Coke, E's or Viagra?" I held the bag out to him.

"Well, I wasn't talking about the drugs, but I'll take some Coke," he laughed.

He took a bag out, but didn't move away from me. In fact, he got closer. My head was level with his chest he was so tall. I had to look up at him as he smiled down at me. I felt my pussy getting wetter at the thought of taking this guy inside me. He was gorgeous, strong and sophisticated.

"Anything else?" I asked nervously.

"I need somewhere to snort it from, if you're up for it," he said, looking me up and down.

I don't know why, but I suddenly looked over at Brian. It was some sort of involuntary gesture that I made towards him. He was staring at me and gave me a nod of permission. I had arrived with him so it seemed only polite to ask if I could start whoring myself around the room. People like Brian liked to think they were in control, especially when it came to women.

"Where would you like to snort it from?" I shrugged submissively.

"Your belly-button. I have a thing for them," he smiled. "Do you have an innie or and outie?"

He raised his eyebrows as though it had a double meaning.

"My belly button is an innie," I smirked, making sure he knew that my pussy lips were an outie without even telling him.

"Just the way I like it," he took the messengers bag from me and passed it to one of the other guys.

He then picked me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around him. We didn't kiss, but our lips were so close I could feel his beer-laced breath on my face. He spun me around and sat me on the counter top.

"Lie back and lift up your shirt, crack whore," he laughed, reading my T-shirt.

I obeyed and rolled my T-shirt under my boobs just enough so as not to reveal my red satin bra. My toned abs caught his gaze and he let out a gasp of appreciation.

"Holy fucking shit. Look at the stomach on this girl," he purred to his friends. "She looks like a fitness model."

"A Viking warrior more like, with that hair style," said his friend.

Tall Guy dabbed the packet like an expert and a small amount of Coke spilled into my belly button. He used one finger to block his nostril and then gave me a wink as he pushed his nose against my stomach.

With a sharp inhalation, he sucked the powder from my body like a vacuum cleaner. Blondie was right -- it did tickle.

"Aaahhhhh, fuck yeah," he gasped, shaking his head. "You smell as good as you look."

"Awwww, thank you so much," I cooed. "Does anyone else want to use my body?"

I gave them all a cheeky smile as they realised I was a good-time-girl and not a shrinking violet.

"Fuck! Where did Brian find this one?" said one of the group. "Give me a tab of Ecstasy."

The guy with the drugs pulled out a small bag and handed it to him. Each bag contained one pill and the guy took it out and rolled it in his fingers.

"It looks like a virgin's nipple, don't you think lads?" he laughed, showing off in front of his mates. "Should we compare it to hers?"

"Yeah, let's see what she's really got to offer," said another.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, guys," I sighed. "But you can't compare a pill to a virgin's nipple."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm definitely not a fucking virgin," I laughed.

The whole group burst out laughing and the other people in the room looked over to see what the fuss was all about. I had rapidly become the life and soul of the party. I wasn't sure if this was what Brian wanted, but it was definitely what I wanted. Slut Becca was in town and nothing was going to stop me now.

"I'm guessing you want to see my tits?" I smiled.

"What sort of a dumb-ass question is that?" said Tall Guy.

"Oh... alright then. Say please."

They all looked at each other in disbelief. I knew they liked to party, but I was sure that none of them had met a party-girl like me before.

"Please take your top off, Crack Whore," said one of them, reading my T-shirt.

"Errrr, I think you'll find my name is Becca," I corrected him.

"Ok. Get your tits out, Becca," he replied.

"Tits out.... Be-caa. Tits out... Be-caa," they all began to chant.

Even the people in the living room came out to see what all the noise was about. I sat upright on the kitchen worktop, lifted my T-shirt over my head and unclipped my bra. I then threw both items onto the kitchen floor and laid back down as though it was nothing.

"Is that better?" I asked.

"I think so. Fuck me, look at those tits," said the guy with the pill in his hand. "They are perfect."

"Fucking big too," said another.

"Does that pill look like my nipples?" I giggled.

"Let's get closer for proper comparison."

He placed it on top of my left breast, next to my nipple. I craned my neck down to see it sitting there like a small cherry. It looked nothing like my nipples. My buds were long and dark with small brown areola and they looked nothing like the small pink pill.

"What do you reckon lads?" he asked the group.

"Just get it down your neck and stop pissing about," said Tall Guy. "Give the girl a treat and suck her tits."

The guy shrugged and bent lower until his mouth engulfed my left breast. I felt his warm tongue swirling around my sensitive teat as he sucked the pill into his mouth. After a few seconds of tit-sucking, he came up for air and swallowed hard with a bang on his chest for added effect.

"Mmmm, delicious," he purred.

Another guy moved him to the side and sprinkled Coke into my cleavage, before burying his face between my breasts and snorting up the precious powder.

"Phhhroar," he gasped, helping himself to a squeeze of my tits with both hands.

Having my breasts played with and having my body used for taking illegal drugs made my nipples harder than diamonds. My red satin panties were also getting filled with my slippery cunt cream as another guy snorted Coke from my belly.

"How's she doing over here, guys?" asked Brian, who had approached to see what I was up to.

"She's a little trooper, Yorkie. We can't wait until later," said Tall Guy.

"I knew she'd be a hit at the party," he laughed. "Are you enjoying yourself, you little slut?"

"I'm having a great time. This is certainly and interesting party," I giggled. "What's happening later?"

"You're a big girl, Becca. What do you think might be happening later?"

I gave them a thoughtful look with my finger on my chin while I stared at the ceiling.

"Well, if I had to guess, I'd say that all of these naughty men are going to do dirty things to me," I smiled, biting my bottom lip and putting on a cute voice.

"You've got it in one. You're going to do whatever they ask," he smirked. "Now... I'll leave you lads to enjoy the little whore and I'll go and finish distributing the goodies."

He took the messenger's bag and moved on to another group of revellers who were patiently waiting for their drugs. As I watched him leave, I noticed that Rachel was now kneeling on the kitchen floor in front of a guy who was definitely not her husband. She had her back to me, but I could see from her bobbing head movements that she was sucking the guy's cock while her husband stood next to her watching. The drugs were starting to kick in and people's inhibitions were going out the window.

I glanced over at Blondie's group and saw that she had one guy clamped to her now naked boobs and another guy had his hand up her skirt as she made out with a third guy. Again, her husband was just standing next to them as they enjoyed his wife. It looked like the act of getting my tits out had sparked the rest of the room into a sexual free for all.

The rest of the men were standing around waiting for their turn, but no one was rushing, this was a very casual orgy and I knew it was going to go on for a few hours. Tall Guy saw me watching Rachel and moved closer.

"Do you like watching other women?" he asked. "Rachel's always the first one to get a cock in her mouth."

"So I see. I can tell it's not her first time either," I tittered like a schoolgirl. "And that's not her husband's cock, she's sucking. Is it?"

"Of course not. He's brought her here for others to enjoy. Just like Yorkie has with you."

"Well, if that's the case, I think you boys had better strip me off and give me some cock. It looks like I've got some catching up to do."

"Don't you want any drugs first?" he asked. "The other girls take Ecstasy to heighten the pleasure and loosen them up."

"I'm already loosened up and there's only one type of drug I need," I smiled. "And that is the one currently swimming around in your balls."

I held his gaze so that he knew I was serious. As a smile slowly crept over his face, I felt someone undoing my boots and pulling them off with my socks.

"Wow, she's even got cute little feet too," swooned one guy.

"Awww thank you," I purred. "Just wait until you see my sexy pussy."

"We don't need to wait. Get her fucking jeans off," said a short fat guy.

I looked past the group of men undressing me and saw Brian handing out drugs to other men and the remaining two girls. Rachel now had three men standing in front of her with their hard cocks in their hands. Her skilful mouth worked its way through all three of them, one by one before returning to the first.

Blondie's dress had been removed along with her bra and panties and she was being spit roasted in a standing position. She was bent over at the waist with her head in another guy's lap as her husband encouraged her.

"That's it, sweetie. You like that big strange cock in your pussy, don't you?" he said. "Show all these men what a dirty girl you are."

"Mmmmppphhh," was all she could muster with her mouth filled with meat.

The group around her seemed to be passing her underwear between them, taking it in turns to sniff her knickers. None of the men had gotten undressed yet, but several of them had their cocks poking out from their trousers, waiting their turn.

I felt my jeans being pulled down and I waited for the inevitable removal of my sodden panties as I lay still on the worktop. Instead, they all stepped back in a loose semi-circle and waited for me to sit up.

I heard zippers being tugged down and each of the seven men tugged their dicks out and started stroking them. My labia was dripping as I sat upright and swung my legs off the edge of the worktop to allow them to dangle freely. My clit felt like a throbbing bee-sting inside my soaking wet panties.

I spread my legs seductively to show them my panty-clad pussy.

"Wow, it looks like she's packing some meaty lips in there," said one guy.

"It looks like I'm not the only one packing something meaty," I laughed. "Would you like me to suck your cocks?"

"That's the reason you're here," smirked Tall Guy, moving in between my legs.

He took my hand and guided it to his seven-inch manhood. His eyes stayed on mine as he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Wank me off," he whispered. "Stroke it slowly while these boys watch."

I reached my hand around the back of his neck and pulled his face against mine. My tongue forced its way into his mouth as I started jerking him off. He was rock hard and pulsating in my hand in seconds and he let out a sharp gasp.

"Fuck. I knew you'd be good," he said. "Are you wet?"

I was surprised how reserved everyone was being. Previous orgies I'd been to had involved me being groped and abused by multiple men at the same time, but they all seemed to be waiting for Tall Guy to go first.

"Slip your hand inside my knickers and find out," I murmured.

He broke away from our kiss and turned to put on a show for his friends.

"Did you hear that, lads? She wants me to see if she's wet."

"You know she is," said one of them. "She's so fucking horny and willing."

Tall Guy's hand slipped between my thighs as I opened them a little further. He rubbed me through the silky material and I felt my juices slosh around inside the fabric. Satin is not very absorbent and my love honey had a tendency to pool in my gusset when I got juicy. As he pushed his fingers against my underwear, some of my nectar squeezed out of the sides, wetting his fingers.

"Jesus Christ," he gasped. "That is one wet cunt."

"I guess that answers your question then," I raised my eyebrows at him. "Take my knickers off."

I put my weight onto my hands to lift my ass off of the worktop. Tall Guy slipped my thong off and stared down at the heart of my being. I could feel my wetness dripping onto the laminated worktop and I felt slick and slippery.

His fingers immediately found my fuck hole and he slid two inside me. I let out a murmur of pleasure and half closed my eyes as I felt him spreading me open.

"Ooohhhh fuck yeah," I panted. "Finger that wet cunt."

He slid his fat fingers in and out of me as his mates looked on.

"Jesus, I can hear how wet she is from here," said the short fat guy.

Tall Guy kissed me again and I shuffled my ass to the edge of the kitchen counter. I wanted his cock inside me and he could sense my yearning.

"Fuck me," I ordered, wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing up off the worktop.

His hands went around my waist and lifted me up so that I could impale myself onto his shaft. It was a very gentle, loving movement as he penetrated me with a gasp of pleasure from both of us. I sank down as far as I could with his meat pushing against my cervix. He supported my weight as I started to ride him slow and sexy like a cow girl in the saddle.

"God, she looks hot," I heard someone say. "Is she tight?"

"So so tight," he replied. "She might not be a virgin, but she sure as hell feels like one."

I arched my back and leant backwards to really put on a show for these guys. My inner slut was now in control of me, but I still kept a cool head to check on the rest of the room.

I could see Rachel being fucked from behind on all fours while she continued to service the three men in front of her. Blondie had disappeared with the other two women and I could hear sex noises and moaning from the living room. The fuck-fest was well underway by now, but it still wasn't a frenzy.

"She looks beautiful," one guy cooed. "Look how flexible she is."

"She certainly knows how to ride a cock. Look at those bouncing tits."

As the men commented on my performance, I searched around for Brian and saw him in the corner of the kitchen near the conservatory entrance. He was chatting to a fit-looking older guy with grey cropped hair. Whatever they were saying to each other it seemed to be a secret. They were talking in whispers and the conversation looked serious. I saw Brian reach into his jeans pocket and he pulled out the small envelope which Simon had given him and he handed it to the guy. I tried to get a better view, but it was difficult to see them through the crowd and my view was soon blocked by more on-lookers.

I turned my attention back to the job in hand. I continued to push up and down on Tall Guy's hips as I rode him slow and deep. My slutty behaviour was driving the watchers wild and I felt the first fluttering of an orgasm building within me.

This is what my body had been created for. I may have been an undercover agent, but my soul purpose in life was to fuck. I wanted these men to abuse all three of my holes simultaneously and plaster my face and body with spunk.

I was just getting into the swing of it, when there was a loud clap of hands from the living room.

CLAP. CLAP.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over to see Simon standing naked in the doorway. Tall Guy helped me climb off of his dick and I stood next to him on the floor. We both let out a long-frustrated sigh due to our pleasure being cut short.

"Ok you naughty boys and girls. You seem to have started a little prematurely," he laughed. "I think it's time. Please undress and come into the parlour."

He sounded like a ring leader at a boxing match announcing that the fight was about to start. I watched him turn around and walk into the living room as everyone started to strip off. It didn't take long before everyone was naked and they all followed Simon into the living room as though he was the Pied Piper. Rachel and her husband walked arm-in-arm as did Blondie and her man.

I was escorted in with my group as I looked around for Brian. He had disappeared and so had the grey-haired guy he'd been talking to, which I thought was a little suspicious. In a room full of naked people, why would his attention be on one guy? Was he the voice that I'd heard on the other end of the phone? And why had Brian passed him the envelope? Something was going on with those two and I decided that the grey-haired guy was now a person of interest.

"What's happening?" I whispered to Tall Guy.

"The parties about to start. I hope you're feeling horny," he replied.

"I think we all know the answer to that one," I laughed.

I had a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach as I wondered what was going to happen next. As I walked into the packed living room, I saw a couple of large duvets and pillows laid out in the centre of the room. The sofas had been pushed back against the walls to make more room and all of the guests were standing around the edge, completely naked.

This was a controlled environment and it didn't take a genius to see that this was a voyeur's dream come true. The duvet area was the stage and everyone was going to watch the others fuck. Simon was standing in front of the window and appeared to be directing the proceedings. The curtains were closed to keep out prying eyes and it was obvious this was all very well planned. I felt a nudge from behind me as Brian suddenly appeared in the doorway. He was naked and put his arm around me as though he was taking ownership of me like the other couples had.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Keep watching and you'll see," he replied.

"Sonya and Adam, I believe it's your turn first," said Simon gesturing to Blondie and her husband to step forward.

Adam proudly led his wife onto the duvet and she gave everyone a twirl. No one spoke or moved, they just admired her ripe young body. Her tits were small and she was quite petite with a very sexy ass. She kissed her husband lovingly as they stood in front of everyone and Adam caressed her butt cheeks.

There was a sigh of admiration from some of the guys as the couple made-out for almost a minute before breaking away. Some of the men were stroking their cocks and others were just watching intently.

"Who do you like the look of, honey?" Adam asked his wife.

She walked around the edge of the stage, looking the men up and down.

"These two," she said, stopping in front of two of the youngest.

They smiled at her from ear to ear and she dropped down in front of them. Adam pushed a pillow under her knees for comfort and she got to work on them straight away. She took a cock in each hand and started to suck one while she stroked the other. To my amazement, her husband just stood there watching and encouraging her.