Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love seeing you sucking a stranger's cock," he gasped.

"Mmmm, thank you, baby," she slurped.

"How does my wife's mouth feel? Is she doing it right?" he asked the guy.

"She's doing just fine. You're a lucky man," he replied.

Adam stroked his cock and watched his wife swap over to the other guy in front of her. She was skilful and used her saliva to lubricate them as she sucked and jerked them off.

"That's it, baby. Suck those young dicks. You deserve them," her husband continued.

"Rachel and Pete. You're next," said Simon, with an excited grin on his face.

They stepped forward and Rachel bent over and spread her ass cheeks to show everyone what she was offering. Her puckered asshole came into view as she slowly spun around on the spot. Her pussy was bald and pink and looked incredibly wet.

"Pick out a nice man for me, Pete," she said. "I'm in the mood for letting someone use the hole that I never let you near."

"Really, sweetie?" he sounded shocked.

"Yes. You'll need some lube."

Pete looked to Simon who passed him a bottle and gave him a dirty smile.

"Someone's in for a treat," he laughed.

The crowd chortled along with him, hoping to be picked.

"How about this one?" asked Pete, pointing to a fit looking man, with a huge cock.

"No, his cocks too big for my ass. Choose someone smaller," she dismissed him.

"How about him?" he picked out another young guy with a slightly smaller dick.

"He's better," she said sternly. "Lube up my hole for him."

"Yes, dear."

As I watched Pete spread lube onto his wife's anus, I started to understand the relationships here. These first two married couples had submissive husbands who were literally helping their wives to fulfil their fantasies of fucking other men. Pete and Adam must have got off allowing other men to fuck their wives while they watched.

Pete finished preparing his wife and then he held her ass cheeks apart so that the young stud could anally violate her. He pushed in slowly and she took it like a pro with more gasps from the audience.

"How does she feel?" Pete asked. "I've never been allowed to fuck her ass before."

"Unlucky, mate. She feels incredible," replied the stud, as he started to slide in and out of her.

"Does he feel ok, sweetie?"

"You picked a good one there. He's just the right size for me," she swooned.

"Beautiful. Can we see Kelly and Sean next please?" gestured Simon

A more shapely woman with large droopy breasts was pushed forward by her man. He was taller than her and had very large balls swinging between his legs. The dynamics between these two were very different to the previous couples. Kelly seemed to be more submissive and waited for her husband to do a lap of the room. He was picking out suitable mates for his wife rather than letting her do it for herself.

He stopped in front of a pasty-white lad who was very skinny. What he lacked in muscle tone, he made up for in cock size. This guy was at least nine inches long and very thick. His cock looked as though it had been stuck onto his body by mistake.

"Do you want to fuck my Mrs?" Sean asked.

"Definitely," he smirked. "Which hole?"

"Pussy."

"Sure," he stepped forward.

"Kelly, lie down and spread your legs for this man," he ordered. "I want to see you take his big fat cock."

Kelly stayed silent and obeyed her husband by lying on her back and opening her legs. Her pussy was chubby like the rest of her and I couldn't see any inner lips poking out. Her undercarriage was shaved but she had a huge well-groomed bush on top of her pubic bone.

"I like it nice and hairy," said Pasty.

"Help yourself," said her husband. "I want to see you stretching the horny bitch open. You're much bigger than me. Make her fucking scream."

Sean was right - this guy was about twice the size of him and I was sure his wife would enjoy the feeling of a larger cock inside her. Pasty got between her legs and bent down to kiss her softly on the lips.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he reassured her.

He rubbed his glans along her slippery groove to spread her open and then he pushed in slowly.

"Wow," I heard someone murmur. "Look at her pussy just eating that dick up."

"How does that feel, you sexy little minx?" Sean asked his wife. "Is he big enough for you?"

"Oh Sean. He feels incredible. He's so much bigger than you are," she moaned.

My own juicy snatch was dripping down my legs by now. I wanted to get in on the action, but there seemed to be a pecking order. Being the new girl seemed to mean that I would go last.

Rachel continued to service the two cocks in front of her while Sonya took a steady anal fucking from behind. Pasty upped his pace as their other halves watched on in fascination. Simon stroked his cock like the pervert he was and then called the last couple forward.

"Paris and Frank. If you'd like to do the honours," said Simon.

The last couple stepped forward. They barely looked old enough to be married. She was eighteen at the most and he wasn't much older.

"What do you fancy tonight, Paris?" her husband asked.

"I'd like a guy to eat my pussy while I suck a big fat cock," she said excitably.

"Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Yes, the tall man standing in the doorway," she nodded in our direction at Tall Guy.

"Would you like to eat my wife's cunt?" Frank asked. "She's very juicy."

"I'd be honoured," said Tall Guy, moving past me and squeezing my ass as he did so.

Paris lay on the duvet and Frank pushed a pillow under her ass to elevate her hips. Her shaven meaty pink lips glistened in anticipation as Tall Guy got on his knees and ran his hands along her thighs.

"How long have you guys been married?" he asked as though they were having a normal conversation over some drinks.

"Three months," replied Paris. "We agreed it would be an open marriage before we got hitched."

"Yeah, open, just like her legs," laughed Frank. "One guy is never enough for her."

Tall Guy laughed and went down on Paris with delicate precision, targeting her clit first before sucking on her ample lips. She moaned and arched her back as Frank picked out another older man to stick his dick down his wife's throat.

"Do you want my wife to suck your cock?" Frank said.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" replied a guy of about forty.

He stepped forward and straddled Paris across her chest. As she raised her head to lick his tip, Frank placed another pillow under her head to support the weight.

"A nice tasty cock for a tasty young lady," said the guy.

Paris opened her mouth obediently and the man pushed forwards so she could take it between her lips.

"She'll swallow whatever you give her," said her husband. "I'd love to see you fill her mouth with your load."

"I'm sure I can do that for you both," he smirked.

"There we have it, ladies and gentlemen. Four happy wives doing what they love the best," said Simon with his arms in the air. "That just leaves our newest arrival, Becca. Brian, please present our guest to the group."

"Remember to do exactly what I tell you, bitch," he whispered in my ear with venom. "I fucking own you."

Before I could answer, he shoved me hard in the back making me stumble onto the duvet. There wasn't a lot of room left and I nearly tripped over Paris as she started to pant at Tall Guys affections.

"You can do whatever you like to this little slut," said Brian proudly. "She's the sort of girl you've only ever fucked in your dreams."

I stood up straight in the middle of the room as though I was a prize cow at the farmer's market. The men ogled me and licked their lips, nudging each other with excitement. I felt humiliated, exposed, wanted, desired, and above all, horny as fuck.

"Give them a twirl, Becca," ordered Brian.

I put both arms in the air and slowly turned around on the spot so the guys could see me from all angles.

"Oh my god, her pussy is dripping down her legs, look," pointed out one guy.

"And check out those titties. So big and pert."

Unlike the other couples, Brian wanted to be in control. He had brought me here to get fucked by other men just like Pete, Adam, Frank and Sean had with their wives. They all got turned on by seeing someone else have sex with their partner, but this felt different somehow. The others were very much in love and they had mutual respect for one another. So much respect, in fact, that they didn't get jealous fulfilling each other's desires.

Brian wasn't in love with me and had little or no respect for women in general from what I'd seen of him. He got his rocks off by making me do degrading things to men while he stood there pimping me out like a hooker.

"Who wants their dick sucked by an expert?" asked Brian, looking around the room. "This slag will blow your mind."

About ten guys stepped forward as they volunteered. They varied in age, build and cock size. Some of their dicks were small and fat and some were long and hairy. It always amazed me how different penises looked up close.

"There you go, Becca. Get on your knees like a good little girl and help these men out," Brian ordered.

I dropped to my knees, but I wasn't offered a pillow by Brian. One of the guys in front of me offered me one instead.

"There you go, sexy. We don't want you getting a cramp, do we?" he smiled kindly.

"Thank you," I replied.

As I got to my knees, the men surrounded me and started to crowd in on me. I felt like a lighthouse being engulfed by a sea of cocks. Every direction I looked in, I could see an erect penis or a pair of very full balls.

There didn't appear to be a pecking order so I just grabbed hold of the two cocks nearest to me and popped one of them into my mouth. I sucked hungrily on it, tasting male sweat and the unmistakable essence of cock. Hands started to grope at my tits and play with my hair as I jerked this guy off into my mouth. After a few seconds, I spat him out and moved on to another.

"That's it. Good little slut. Wank those cocks off and make them nice and hard, ready to fuck you," said Brian. "Don't worry guys, you can use any of her holes. If you want to fuck her, just help yourselves."

That was all the invitation required for one of them. I felt him slip in behind me and gently lift my ass into the air. Without bothering to check if I was ok with it, he just pulled me back down onto his fat manhood and started to lift me up and down to make me fuck him.

"Shit Yorkie, she's so tight and juicy," he panted.

I felt his short stubby dick pumping in and out of me as I wrapped my lips around another stranger's cock. I was immediately rewarded with a dribble of pre-cum as I took him into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned.

"See... I told you she liked it," laughed Brian. "Don't be shy about cumming in her either. She loves it."

He was right. I did love it. I loved cum and I loved being manhandled by a group of perverts. My orgasm was building fast just from being treated like a prostitute.

I suddenly heard Paris reaching her climax somewhere behind me and I spat the cock out of my mouth so I could see her. Tall Guy was thrusting his fingers in and out of her wet hole as he licked her clit to bring her to the boil.

"Oh, fuck yeah," said her husband. "That's it my friend. Make my wife cum in your face."

She grabbed the back of his head and ground her cunt into his face as she came hard.

"Fuck... slurp... right there... suck," she squealed as she sucked off a stranger.

I stroked a few more random dicks as the men surrounding me took it in turns to use my mouth and hands. Someone was going to cum soon, but I was still intrigued by these married men sharing their wives with strangers. The women were getting all the pleasure and their husbands were just onlookers. I was sure that would change, but for now they just looked out of place.

I heard someone in the room announce that they were going to cum and I realised it was the guy fucking Rachel's ass. He slowed down and looked to Pete for some sort of permission.

"You can do it in her ass, mate. Don't worry, she fucking loves it," Pete nodded.

"Yes... yes... spunk in my ass," Rachel panted. "Show my husband how a real man fucks."

"Oh... ugh... fuck," the guy grunted as he shot his load into her rectum. "I'm cumming."

He held her by her hips and pumped his potent seed inside her dirtiest of holes as her husband smiled and stroked himself.

"That's it... oh my god... cum in my wife's butthole," he panted, tugging his foreskin back and forth.

The guy finished with Rachel and then slowly pulled out as Pete moved in behind her. I saw a small dribble of sperm leave Rachel's puckered hole and drip down her leg.

"Thanks mate," said the guy, patting Pete on the shoulder. "She was great."

"You're more than welcome," he replied.

"Mmmmm thank you baby. He was just what I needed," purred Rachel. "But I've got cum on my leg now. Wipe it up for me."

"Yes, dear."

Pete used his fingers to scoop up the dribble of semen and I watched him spread it over his own cock as he continued to stroke himself.

"Cum makes the best lube," he smiled. "Who's next?"

Another guy stepped forward to fuck his wife as I suddenly felt a gush of cum inside my pussy. The guy behind me had ejaculated without warning and splattered my cervix with my first load of the evening.

"Have you just cum in me?" I hissed.

"Sorry, Yorkie said it was ok," he apologised.

"It is ok. Ignore her," snapped Yorkie. "She loves it. If you've finished, move aside and let someone else use her holes?"

The guy slipped out of me as I continued to suck and stroke anyone within reach. As the sperm dripped out of my pussy onto the duvet, I felt a squirt of hot jizz hit me across the back of my neck.

"Arrgh, fuck yeah," groaned a guy to my left as he erupted all over me. His thick sperm splashed against my skin as I felt another guy slipping in behind me.

"Oh wow, I just love sloppy seconds," he cooed. "Here comes your second creampie."

His dick felt longer than the last guy and thicker too. The slimy mess he'd left inside me spewed out to make room for his wider shaft.

"Oh fuck, that's more like it," I gasped. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me like a dirty slag."

Whoever this guy was he knew how to fuck. He slammed in and out of me hard and fast as his hand reached around and started to fiddle with my engorged clit. A bolt of lightning shot through me and I knew I was well on my way to my first climax of the evening.

Tall Guy finished licking the young girl's cunt and backed away stroking his cock. His manhood looked hard and angry and ready to pop.

"Don't you want to fuck her?" asked Frank, sounding a little put out. "I'd love to watch."

"Maybe later. I want to try the new girl out," he smiled.

"I'll fuck her," said a bald-headed guy, dropping down and stuffing his cock inside Paris.

"Thank you," said Frank.

I couldn't believe this guy was actually thanking someone for shafting his wife. The trust between such a young couple was astonishing.

"Rub my clit while he fucks me, Frank," said Paris. "Make me cum again."

Poor Frank had a raging hard-on and all he got as a reward was the chance to make his wife climax over a stranger's cock instead of his own. He looked ready to burst, but seemed completely happy with the situation.

My attention was soon brought back to my own escapades as the guy I was sucking grabbed the back of my head and held his cock deep in my mouth. I knew he was about to cum and that's exactly what he did.

Pump. Pulse. Squirt.

His thick porridge coated the inside of my cheeks and tongue and I sucked it down like a hungry goat at its mother's teat.

"More," I demanded, spitting him out. "Fucking cum all over me. Fuck me. Feed me."

I was now in full-on whore-mode and I grabbed the next nearest guy and jerked him frantically onto my face. I rubbed his bell-end against my cheek as the rest watched. My filthy behaviour and vigorous masturbation made him shoot his load all over me in about ten seconds flat. His thick wads stuck to my face and hair like glue as he emptied his balls all over me.

"Oh shit. She's good," he grunted.

"I told you boys. No one can milk a cock like Becca," laughed Brian. "Come on, don't be shy. Treat her like the whore she is."

Another man with long hair walked over and stroked his cock to finish himself off on my face. More cum splattered down on me from both sides as the guy fucking me also came inside me.

Everywhere I looked I could see flesh and sex acts. Kelly had been rolled onto her side and was now taking one in each of her fuck holes while she kissed her husband passionately. He was cupping her cheeks lovingly as though they were having a romantic interlude before someone else came in her. Pasty was still pounding away at her as she was sandwiched between him and a man with tattoos.

"Keep fucking her," said Sean. "Look how happy she is."

"She looks like she's died and gone to heaven," said a guy on the edge of the duvet.

"Fuck me... that's it... fuck my pussy and ass," panted Kelly as she too approached her first climax.

Tall Guy came over towards me and dropped to his knees behind me.

"Do you mind if I slip in here," he asked "I'd like to be the first one to fuck your ass."

He was the first one who'd addressed me directly, rather than talking to Brian. I was just a piece of fuck meat to the rest of them and Brian was my owner. For some reason Tall Guy saw things differently and Brian didn't like it.

"Just fuck the whore. Don't ask her. Rape the fucking bitch's asshole," he spat.

Tall Guy ignored him and pushed his cock into my cummy pussy to get it coated in lube. He then pulled me onto his lap and slid his cock into my ass. His hand reached around and started to rub my clit with his fingers, spreading the messy sperm all over my labia.

"Wow, you didn't even flinch. You must be used to anal," said Tall Guy.

"I love it. Fuck my dirty ass," I panted, pushing back to take his cock deeper.

No matter how many guys I made cum, there seemed to be a never-ending stream of them waiting to squirt it all over me. It was like being attacked by wave after wave of zombies, grinning like idiots from the cocktail of drugs and alcohol they'd consumed. My face was now very well coated and it was dripping off my chin and onto my breasts and thighs. This party wasn't just about fucking other men's wives -- some of them were just here to see the girls get covered in spunk. Cocks were waved in front of me so I could service them, but a lot of men were just wanking themselves off and then dumping their loads onto my glistening body, adding to the sticky mess. I had become the bukkake queen of Simon's front room. The other women were also being splattered in ample amounts of hot jizz as their husbands encouraged men to wank off over their wives.

"Cum all over her ass," said Pete. "I want to see her covered in man muck."

I heard thighs slapping against buttocks and saw Sonya riding a big fat man whose tits looked bigger than mine. The fact that not everyone here was fit and handsome didn't seem to bother the girls. They would just take a good fucking from anyone. Pasty finally started to grunt and cum inside Kelly, much to Sean's delight.

"Oh, yes. He's about to do it inside you babe. Can you feel it?" he said, cupping her cheeks as Pasty pushed in deep.

"I can feel it. It's all warm" she panted as she started to writhe in the throes of orgasm.

Pasty's load must have triggered her off and she moaned loudly, almost sounding in pain as Sean stared into her eyes with nothing but love and admiration. He was loving the fact that another man had given his wife incredible pleasure without him having to lift a finger.

I searched the room through the forest of men and spotted Simon sitting on the sofa in full view of everyone. He was smiling from ear to ear while he tickled his balls and rubbed his thumb over his frenulum. The grey-haired guy that Brian had been talking to was sitting next to him and doing the exact same thing. Neither of them had fucked anyone or been anywhere near the women. They both just seemed to be enjoying watching others do lewd things, rather than participating.