Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... oh... ugh... yes... oh," he grunted.

Twitch-twitch-twitch.

Splat-pulse-squirt.

"Oooh good boy," Rachel cooed. "Give her all you've got. I love it when you cum inside another woman. You look so manly."

They kissed lovingly, staring into each other's eyes as he finally finished.

"I love you," she said to him.

"I love you too."

"I guess it's my turn now," said Adam. "What do you want me to do to her?"

He was asking his wife what she wanted to see. She was still very much in control.

"Bend her over and ass rape the little skank," she laughed. "Give her a good pounding."

I swung my legs round and rolled onto all fours, like a submissive puppy. I stretched my arms out in front of me, arched my back and stuck my ass in the air.

"She looks like a lioness presenting herself," laughed Sonya. "Stick it in her."

Adam shuffled in behind me and lined his tip up with my ass. Sonya watched him slide into me as she held my cheeks apart.

"Wow look at her ass. God she's sexy. Fuck her hard. Fuck her like a Viking warrior."

Sonya placed one hand on the small of my back and the other on her husband's ass. As Adam started to fuck me hard and fast, Sonya gave us a helping hand by pulling us together with each stroke.

"That's it. Fuck her. She thinks she's a warrior Princess with that hair. Show her how a Princess gets fucked by a real man."

"Oh god, she's so tight. Her ass is incredible."

Slap-slap-slap.

Adam's thighs slammed against my bum cheeks with every forceful thrust. Sperm dripped from my swollen pussy and ran down my legs as he fucked me into oblivion.

"Fuck her. Fuck her dirty little asshole," yelled Sonya, going into a frenzy. "Rape her ass."

His relentless assault lasted for a few minutes until he couldn't take anymore.

"I'm going to cum," moaned Adam. "Where do you want me to do it?"

"On her bum cheeks and back. Spray it all over her."

Adam pulled out and showered me in warm spunk. The first squirt hit the back of my neck and the next few hit my back before he finished the last dribbles onto my butt.

As he finished, I felt more cum hit my ass as Simon finally decided to join the party. He jerked off vigorously, spraying his cum onto me with a loud guttural groan.

"Urrrgghhh, fuck yeah," he cried. "The host always goes last. Uh... oh... argh... fuck that felt good."

I lay on the floor with my head pushed into the cum soaked duvet, feeling utterly used and spent. Everyone had had their fun with me and now I just felt like a used condom, discarded on the floor.

I fucking loved it. Dirty bitch Becca had been shared with what felt like half the men in the room. I had then been used for the grande finale by the stars of the show who'd used me as their wives saw fit. It had been magical.

Adam, Sonya and Simon backed away and I slowly rose up from the floor and sat back on my knees. Brian came forward and took my hand to help me to my feet. I felt a little unsteady and shaky on my legs.

"I told you she was one crazy dirty little slut," he laughed. "Give them a bow, bitch."

I pushed one leg back and gave them a curtsy as sperm dribbled down my back, over the curves of my ass and down the back of my legs. My whole body was sticky and slimy, but I felt wonderful. I'd been the centre of attention for most of the night and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Give our newest slut a round of applause," said Brian. "She's done well tonight."

Clapping and whooping went up all around me as I curtsied in different directions.

"Thank you all so much," I smiled from ear to ear. "You were all incredible."

"You were amazing," said Rachel.

"Well done."

"Awesome."

"She is one freaky slut."

Towels were handed out by Paris to the rest of the girls and she passed one to me as the room started to empty. The orgy was over.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Paris asked.

"God yeah. Plenty of cocks, loads of spunk and four hunky husbands," I swooned. "You're all very lucky girls."

"I know. They are one of a kind," she smiled proudly.

We both dried ourselves off to remove the milky slime which covered our bodies. I was covered in it fro head to toe. It was on my face, breasts and back. It was in my hair, down my legs and even on my feet. The towel did a good job of absorbing it all and I finished off by bearing down hard and expelling the last remnants from my worn-out pussy. It clung to my labia and I used the towel to wipe it up.

"We're done," said Brian. "We need to go."

"Ok," I said obediently.

"Get dressed. You need to come with me, I'm not finished with you yet."

He was the only one in the room who hadn't cum. I guessed he wanted to fuck me later when he dropped me off at my flat. All of the men who had brought a woman to the party had shown everyone how sexy their wives were. They had the added privilege of taking these dirty bitches home, where I was sure the sex would continue as they relived the experience.

A lot of people had already left the party and the grey-haired guy I was interested in had also gone. I was going to have to quiz Brian about him on the way home and try to get some information out of him. This may have been a fantastic, sordid evening, but I hadn't got any closer to finding the weapons.

I searched around for my discarded clothes but I couldn't find my underwear anywhere. My bra and panties were both missing and I guessed some pervert had stolen them for a sniffing session later that night. I threw on my jeans and T-shirt followed by my socks and boots. Some of the guests went back to drinking and others thanked Simon and left.

"Let's go," said Brian, handing me my coat.

I thanked Simon, who gave me a knowing look to tell me not to tell anyone about what had happened.

I just nodded and followed Brian out of the front door and into the cold night air.

"Aren't we staying for an encore?" I laughed.

"No," he replied. "Get in the car."

He sounded serious and I didn't know if it was to do with the the way I'd acted at the party or if it was something else.

We walked in silence back to his car and he threw the messenger's bag into the boot before getting in to the driver's seat.

"You must have some questions for me?" he said, turning to face me.

"You could say that, yes."

"So, ask away."

After what I'd seen, I asked the most obvious question that any normal person would.

"Are you a drug dealer?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied without hesitation.

My mind was racing. I'd rehearsed this moment in my mind a thousand times, but after he'd admitted it, my mind went blank. What was a person supposed to say next?

"I told you I lead a double life, Becca. "You need to keep this between us. Even Simon doesn't know the full story. He just thinks I know a dealer so that I can supply drugs for his party, but I am the dealer."

"But why? I don't understand why you would get into drug dealing?"

"Sometimes needs must," he said. "You should understand that, with your past."

"I told you, that was along time ago. I'm trying to better myself, but you're doing the opposite. You have a nice car, a nice house and a successful career, why would you risk it all by dealing drugs?"

I was trying to act shocked and confused which would be the natural reaction to what I'd just seen and heard. I was genuinely interested to hear his answer.

"It's easier to show you than to tell you," he stated. "Nothing in life is clear cut."

I pulled my seatbelt on and stared out of the windscreen.

"Ok then," I said. "Show me."