Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep spunking on her," yelled Brian, as more men finished on my face and body and then moved aside to watch others do the same.

Tall guy varied his depth and pace and I felt his spare hand move up and grab my left breast. He gently massaged it and tweaked my cum-coated nipple between his fingers. The extra attention and the view of so many strangers enjoying these girls tipped me over the edge.

Rub-rub-rub.

"Right there, don't stop."

Splat-splat-splat.

More sperm rained down onto my face and hair.

Squelch-squelch-squelch.

Tall guy continued to glide in and out of my ass on a carpet of sperm.

"Fuck... I'm going to cum," I yelled.

My whole body went into spasm and I bent forward at the waist as Tall Guy started to twitch in my anus. I felt his sperm plaster my walls which only heightened my pleasure even more as I came hard on top of him.

"Woah, what a beautiful sight," said one guy. "You're a lucky man, Yorkie."

"Shut up and stick your cock in her mouth," he snapped. "Feed the whore some more spunk."

Someone beat him to it and I opened my mouth to receive a warm prize all over my tongue and lips. I barely had time to swallow it down as another guy stepped forward and fed me another load. He was followed by another until I had three large mouthfuls swimming around in my mouth which I had to gulp down in one before I choked on it.

Guuulllppp.

"Oh, you dirty fuckers... give me more," I pleaded. "Feed me your cocks."

Tall Guy finished cumming in my ass and pulled out with a loud popping sound. He was about to thank me, but he was pushed out of the way by two more guys who wanted their turn on me.

"Let's DP her," said one of them.

These two men were part of Tall Guys group and I felt one of them picking me up from behind. His friend slid his cock into me from the front and I wrapped my legs around him. The other guy pushed in behind me and I waited for his cock to penetrate my cummy asshole, but Brian had other ideas.

"Stick two cocks in her pussy," he ordered. "She can take it."

"What?" I protested.

He didn't answer and the two guys looked at Brian with hesitation.

"Just do it," he said. "She's mine and it's up to me what happens to her. Stick two cocks in her pussy."

"If you insist," the guy behind me shrugged.

I felt him pushing his tip against my perineum and sliding it forward towards my vaginal opening. There was already a cock inside me and it wasn't small, but the amount of cum oozing out of me made it easy for him to squeeze inside.

Oh my god, I felt so full and I let out an involuntary shriek of pleasure as I was stretched to my limits.

"Let's give her cunt a good stuffing," said the guy behind me. "The feeling of my cock rubbing against yours will be amazing."

"Go for it, mate," he replied.

As the two guys fucked my sticky hole, I surveyed the room again. I was now in an elevated position and I had a good view of the orgy going on around me. All of the women were in different positions and were getting fucked and plastered in cum from the remaining men. Being part of a drug-fuelled fuck-fest was an amazing experience. The sights, feelings, sounds and smells of sex overloaded my senses. My whole body felt slimy and used and my second orgasm rocketed through me from nowhere. The two large cocks pumping away inside gave me a huge release and I gushed my squirt juice all over both of them as I erupted in a rainbow of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, did she just squirt?" said one of them.

"Fuck yeah, she did. All over my cock," laughed the other.

"Fuck me... fuck me harder, you dirty cunts," I squealed as my contractions made the stimulation more intense.

My eyes rolled back in my head and the room started to spin as my climax hit its peak. A few seconds later I felt both men pump me full of their sticky loads simultaneously. The amount of sperm they pumped into me was immense and it dripped out onto the floor to join the mess I'd already made.

Bounce-bounce-bounce.

Squirt-squirt-squirt.

Pulse-twitch-spurt.

I bucked and rode them hard until we were all completely drained. My whole genital area was dripping with cum and cunt cream as they withdrew and placed me gently onto the floor.

"She was worth waiting for," said one of them as he high-fived his mate and walked off.

The crowd was thinning out by now and the men who had finished were sitting on the sofas or standing to the side of the stage. I wasn't sure if they were done or if they were just recuperating for another go. Rachel was riding one of the last guys left while she sucked off another stranger. Pete was still watching and admiring his wife's performance. Sonya was slowly wanking a man off into her mouth and so was Paris as I dropped to my knees panting for breath. I felt exhausted. Kelly was next to me and she gave me a knowing look that told me she was feeling it too.

"There's not many left now, girl" she whispered. "But you've still got to finish off our husbands."

I suddenly realised why these four men hadn't been allowed to fuck their own wives. They were going to fuck me. This wasn't just about the girls having it all their own way -- it was a two-way thing and their husbands were going to be allowed to have their way with me when this was all over.

I saw an older man lying on the floor in front of me, holding his cock straight up in the air and waiting for someone to sit on it. The rest of the girls were busy so I crawled over to him to see if I could help.

"Awww, are you being left out?" I cooed. "Do you want me to finish you off?"

"Oh my god... yes please," he purred. "I like to be one of the last. I've been edging myself all night, watching your performance. You are incredible."

"Awww thank you so much. Do you like to go last because you like it all sloppy?" I said, in a sweet voice.

"Oh my gosh yes. You can't beat sliding into another man's creampie," he smiled.

I squatted above his twitching member and spread my labia open for him.

"Is that sloppy enough for you?" I giggled.

Before he could answer I slid down his shaft and clamped my pelvic floor muscles tight to give him added grip.

"Oh shit... oh shit... oh god," he panted.

I felt him cum in me instantly as I bottomed out on his navel. My tight spunk-filled pussy was too much for him and he filled me with his sticky mess before he even knew what was happening.

"Oh fuck... I'm sorry. I hoped it would last longer than that," he apologised.

"It's fine. Are you enjoying cumming in me?" I asked.

"Yes, but..."

"That's all that matters. As long as you had a good time, I'm not complaining," I winked. "I love it all sloppy too."

"Thank you so much," he smiled.

I think I'd made his day. I climbed off of him looking for another man to service, but everyone seemed to be finished. A couple of hours had passed and some of the men looked as exhausted as the girls did.

Sonya and Paris both received a heavy facial from their guys and they scooped it into their mouths and swallowed it down. All of these women were as slutty as I was, by the look of it.

"Absolutely outstanding girls," said Simon, standing up and walking onto the duvet. "Well done, everybody."

The four girls stood in the centre of the room, glistening with sweat and sperm. It was dripping down their legs, matted in their hair and their tits were well glazed. I looked down at myself as I remained kneeling on the floor and I realised that I'd taken the lion's share. My face was plastered in it and my chest and thighs looked like an explosion in a paste factory.

"Let's give these girls a lovely round of applause," said Simon, clapping his hands together.

Everyone joined in and the girls all bowed humbly to the men.

"And of course, none of this would be possible if it weren't for these amazing men who share their wives with us every weekend. Let's give them a big thank you too."

Some cheers went up and the clapping got louder.

"Of course, you all know what's coming next, but for the sake of Becca, who is new to all this, I'll explain," Simon continued. "These four men have stood by their women all night as they have taken a pounding in every hole by all of the guests. It takes a certain type of man to do that and their sharing nature will not go unrewarded."

Simon came over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders from behind as I knelt in a pool of cum.

"How do you like the look of our new girl?" Simon asked the four husbands who were standing with their arms around their wives.

"She's stunning," said Pete.

"Gorgeous," said Adam.

"Perfect body," agreed Frank.

"I couldn't agree more," swooned Sean.

"Great. Becca will be your reward for the night. You know how it works. Ladies, please assist your men with Becca," said Simon, gesturing for the wives to bring their men forward. "I know you ladies like to watch just as much as the men do."

This was the reverse of how it had all started. When we had first gotten into the living room, the men had presented their wives to be fucked by whoever they saw fit. Now the wives were presenting their husbands to me so that I could finish them off. It made me feel incredibly slutty and desired and I could see the attraction of it all now.

Each person in the marriage liked seeing their partner receive pleasure, even if it was from a third party. It didn't matter if another man was pounding his wife's ass, it was all about seeing her enjoying herself. The same was now going to be true for the wives seeing them enjoy a young slut who was already well used by other men.

That young slut was me and I felt very privileged.

"She's ready when you are," laughed Brian. "Help yourselves."

Rachel and Pete moved forwards first. She had a huge grin on her face as she led Pete along by his cock.

"Come on honey. I want to watch her play with your cock," she giggled. "Look how sexy she is, you lucky boy."

"I'm about ready to explode," said Pete excitably.

Rachel dropped down to my level and smiled at me.

"Would you like to suck my husband's cock?" she asked politely. "I'd love to watch you."

I wiped some cum from my eye and grabbed her husband's cock with one hand. I pulled his foreskin back slowly as far as it would go and gazed at his swollen bell-end. He was a decent size and pretty thick and his balls looked ready to pop.

"I think he's got a big load for you in there," said Rachel, as she noticed me sizing up her husband's tackle.

"I fucking hope so," I smiled, before swirling my tongue around his frenulum.

Pete shuddered at my touch and I knew he wouldn't last long. He'd been playing with his cock all night just like the rest of them, he must have been desperate to spunk.

The rest of the room fell silent as they stood at the edge of the duvet or sat on the sofa, watching me perform. There was no way I was going to disappoint them, no matter how worn out I was. I opened wide and sucked him straight between my lips, gently stroking his foreskin back and forth as I did so.

"She's got a lovely technique," cooed Rachel looking up at her husband. "Does it feel nice to fuck a young girl's mouth?"

"Mmmhmmmm," he murmured. "So soft and warm."

"He likes it deep," said Rachel, giving me a few pointers.

I didn't need any help. I knew my way around a man's body better than anyone, but I humoured her. I took him into my throat as far as he'd go and then started to bob my head back and forth while I tickled his ball sack with my free hand. Pete groaned and pulled away before he came in my mouth.

"I see what you mean," I giggled. "Does someone else want to step up while he has a rest?"

"That might be wise," said Rachel. "You can see why I have to get fucked by other men. He's a bit sensitive and usually cums too quickly."

"Come on, baby," said Paris. "I want to see you fuck her."

She moved towards me as Pete was led away by Rachel, looking rather embarrassed at his lack of prowess. Just like Rachel, Paris dropped to her knees and got level with me.

"You look really pretty covered in semen," she giggled. "Don't you think so, Frank?"

"She looks as delicious as a frosted doughnut," he laughed.

Frank wiped his bell-end across my cheek, scooping up a thick wad of sperm like a spoon. He then pushed it forward to feed it to me. I opened up without hesitation and sucked his cum-laden cock into my mouth.

"Ooooh, she is a dirty little girl, isn't she?" Paris giggled. "How do you want her?"

"I think on her back, so I can gaze down at her glazed tits," he replied.

"Lie back, Becca. My husband's going to fuck you," she instructed. "I can rub your clit and suck your tits if you want me to."

I grabbed Paris' chin and pulled her in close. Her skin was as messy as mine and her make-up had run down her face. I kissed her hard on the mouth and licked across her lips, tasting spunk and her own unique essence.

"I'd love you to," I replied.

I lay on my back with my knees bent and spread open. Paris moved to the side of her husband and grabbed the base of his cock. The erotic feeling of a loving wife guiding her husband's cock into me was out of this world. I was well lubricated and my whole body was tingling in a post orgasmic glow.

"Fuck her good," said Paris, kissing her husband and pushing his cock into me. "I want you to fill her tired little hole with your load."

As Frank started to slowly fuck me, Paris lay down to the side of me and started to suck my nipples. She moaned as she sucked the sperm from my orbs and slipped her hand down to play with my clit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being pleasured by a married couple. Frank's cock was fat and felt like a rod of iron inside me.

"Mmmm, you look so sexy, baby," slurped Paris. "Is she tight?"

"Almost as tight as you," he said fucking me faster.

Being compared to an eighteen-year-old was quite flattering. Having her rub my clit while I got fucked by her man, soon had me on the way to a third orgasm.

The night had started slow and then had gotten wet and wild, but it was now slowing down again. There was no urgency to make me or her husband climax. It was just blissful sex in front of an audience.

"Mind if we join you?" asked Kelly.

I opened my eyes to see Sean kneeling next to my head with his hard cock inches from my mouth. Kelly was stroking him with an expert touch and smiled down at me.

"I'd love to watch you swallow his spunk," she said.

I didn't answer. I just opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out as an invite to Sean. He wasn't very big but at least he was shaved. I hated sucking hairy guys, I found it so unhygienic. Just like Paris, Kelly guided him into my mouth and Sean started to fuck my face gently.

"Wow, look at her face. She's enjoying that," gasped Kelly. "She's a cock hungry little bitch."

Kelly held my head in place as her husband slid his small dick in and out of my mouth. He barely reached the back of my throat he was so small.

Slurp-suck-lick.

I wanted his fresh hot load sliding down into my belly.

In and out. In and out.

Rub-rub-rub.

Frank's big cock pistoned in and out of me as Paris stimulated my sex bean and sucked at my nipples.

"Oh fuck... you dirty bastards," I panted. "That's it. Use me like a whore."

My orgasm started to gently wash through me. It started at my clit and slowly engulfed me. It made me suck Sean with more passion as I wanted him to fill my mouth. My pussy went into spasm, contracting rhythmically around Frank's thick shaft.

"Oh god, she's getting tighter," he groaned. "She's cumming all over my cock."

"Can you feel it?" asked Paris excitably. "Has she just got wetter?"

"She's juicing up all over me."

"Cum for us Becca. Make Frank's cock all creamy," she pleaded.

"Oh fuck... right there... keep going," I moaned. "I'm cumming."

I bucked and writhed at her touch and at her husbands thrusting which got faster and deeper.

"Cum in her baby. Cum in Becca's tight little cunt for me," gasped Paris. "I want you to shoot a big sticky mess inside her."

"Oh shit... you are so bad," panted Frank. "I'm going to do it. I can't hold back. Here it cums."

"Yes baby. Do it. Show her how much she turns you on."

As she said that I felt him slow down and his cock exploded inside me like a fire hose. He gave me several long squirts of jizz which drove me to new heights.

"Oh yeeess... oooohhhh... cum in me. That's it. Oh my god," I squeaked.

Pulse-twitch-pulse.

Squirt-splat-spurt.

As Frank unleashed a huge load inside me, Sean started to cum in my mouth. Seeing me cum and take Frank's load, had been too much for him.

"I'm cumming too," he grunted.

"Ooooh, sweetie. That's it. Fill Becca's mouth with it. Give her her salty reward," cooed Kelly, gripping her husbands cock.

Squirt-spurt-drip.

I opened my mouth to receive her husband's scalding hot sperm all over my tongue. Kelly wanked him off slowly, aiming his load with accurate precision and gazing down at me with a big smile on her face.

"Wow, you must really like her. Look how much you've cum," she gasped. "She is a lucky girl, isn't she?"

She was right. Sean's cock might have been small, but his load was huge. His first two squirts were watery as he expelled the pre-cum which had been sitting in his shaft all night. He'd been edging for a couple of hours, like the other three husbands had. His body had gone into overdrive to produce more semen and sperm and he delivered it like a milkman. It got thicker and stickier as he pumped it between my lips and I couldn't wait to swallow it.

"Ugh... oh... ah... ugh," Sean grunted with each pulse.

Frank's cock was still buried deep in my pussy and he was breathing hard as he watched Sean finish off. Kelly milked the last drop from her man's dick and wiped it on my bottom lip.

"Don't waste a drop of my husband's spunk," she ordered. "Swallow the lot."

I didn't need telling but it did make it more dirty to hear his wife talk like that. I swirled it around in my open mouth, closed my lips and swallowed it down in one.

Guuuulppppp.

"Mmmmm, good girl."

"Delicious," I smacked my lips together. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," said Kelly, kissing her husband and moving away.

Pete came back over with Rachel as Frank slowly flopped out of me. I felt the sperm drip down my butt crack as Pete took his place.

"Just fuck her, Pete. No more foreplay for you," giggled Rachel. "Look at how cummy her pussy is."

"Oh wow, so messy."

He pushed in with a loud squelch. The look of exquisite pleasure on his face made it all worth while. My climax had dissipated but my pleasure levels were still high. Pete was slow and sensual with his movements as his wife got behind him and started to kiss his neck.

She was whispering dirty things into his ear as she watched him fuck me and caressed his chest.

"That's it... slow and deep... you look so fucking good," she murmured, nibbling his ear. "I love seeing you fuck sweet young girls."

"Ahhhh, she feels so hot and slippery," he groaned.

"I bet she does. Look at her cum glazed tits, mmmmm. You like them, don't you. And look at her face, doesn't she look happy taking your cock in her used little fuck hole?"

The room was still silent as though the occupants were watching an opera. Through my half-closed eyes I saw Simon stroking himself with a lecherous grin on his face. The rest of the room just watched on. Some were wanking themselves off, but most were just enjoying The Becca Show.

I looked to the sofa for the grey-haired guy but he was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he'd already shot his load and left. I really needed to talk to that guy, but I was rather preoccupied.

"Do it, honey," said Rachel in a domineering voice. "I give you permission to cum in this young girl's pussy."

It was like a switch had been thrown and Pete threw his head back and unleashed another monumental load into my poor little hole.