Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 11

Story Info
Becca goes back to Simon’s sex party with Janice.
18.6k words
4.79
15.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,618 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous episodes of Becca XXX Dangerous Cargo. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

* * * * *

I'd spent most of the week planning and researching in readiness for the next stage of the mission. I'd been in almost constant contact with Lexa as we tried to piece it all together.

The information that Simon had given me in his office had turned out to be gold. Lexa had looked into The Hamilton Company and had found out that it was owned by an entrepreneur named Charles Hamilton. At first, I didn't see the significance until Lexa told me that Charles Hamilton was on the list of Generals which Ethan had been given by MI5 on my previous mission. His name was also on Tristan's list which gave us a double confirmation that this guy was a member of the secret organisation.

"Do you think he's the one orchestrating the terror attack?" I asked Lexa over the phone.

"It's a distinct possibility," she replied. "We've looked into his business and discovered that his company is actually a holding company."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that he has a controlling share in many smaller companies which come under the Hamilton Group. He is a very powerful man by all accounts."

"Do we know what these smaller companies do?"

"A lot of them are within the EU or closely linked to the EU. It would make sense that this guy isn't happy about Brexit. He could be killing two birds with one stone by utilising Shaw. On the one hand, if he orders, or is funding the attack, it might spark the UK to ask for help for the EU. Our government would have to go begging for assistance which may result in them insisting that we rejoin," she explained. "On the other hand, he has sold a lot of shares in UK businesses which will almost certainly crash if there's a terror attack in the UK."

"So, he could be the one advising people to sell because he knows it's going to happen."

"Exactly. There's no evidence of his involvement, but he's a very shrewd man. He'd make sure that he couldn't be pinned to the attack or any of the stock market speculation."

"So, it might be him or it might not," I pointed out. "Where do we go from here?"

"We stick to the plan. Maybe Ryan can tell you a little more about where and how he gets the weapons in. I'm also hoping that this Nathan character from the party, might know something about the stock market source. Our intel team are working on the new data and hacking their systems, but there's a lot of it to sift through."

"Well, it looks like I'm going to be opening my holes once again," I laughed.

"I'm sure you won't have a problem with that, she giggled. "Did you get the gift I sent to you?"

I thought back to the previous day when there'd been a knock at my door. I'd answered it and found that it was an Amazon delivery for Rebecca Sloan. I knew it wasn't from Amazon as I hadn't ordered anything from them. The Facility often used fake couriers to deliver tactical equipment to agents in the field. No one ever gave an Amazon driver a second glance, they were so common.

"Yes, I got the gift," I giggled. "I thought it was a fucking dildo when I first opened it."

"I don't think you want to be putting that in your vagina," she laughed.

Her gift was about six-inches long and made of a composite material. It looked like a long black cigar with a hole through the middle.

"What made you change your mind about me being armed?" I asked.

"This is getting very dangerous. You've already had to improvise and it was lucky that you got hold of an MP7 last week at the bus depot. I know you have the Makarov, but it's too noisy and needs quietening down a little."

"Is that why you've sent me a suppressor for it?"

"Yes. It's short enough to keep the weapon small and agile and if you need to shoot someone with it, it won't make a lot of noise. That suppressor has been specially developed by the Russian Spetznaz; it was hard to come by so look after it."

"Thank you, but you do know I have a suppressed MP7 sitting at the back of my wardrobe, don't you?" I laughed.

"Of course, but it's too big to carry to a party," she pointed out.

I had only told Lexa that I had one MP7, despite having acquired two of them from Brian's car. I was going to keep the second weapon and the ammunition for my own personal security after this was over. Tony had always told me to have a plan B in case this all went horribly wrong. He'd already told me he didn't trust Ethan or the Facility. I told him he was wrong, but it never hurt to be prepared.

"How are we doing with the numbers for the bomb locations?" I asked, changing the subject.

"We're still looking. They don't appear to be airports or financial districts so if they're looking to crash the stock market, it has to be something else."

"Maybe we should pay this Hamilton guy a visit and ask him," I joked.

"You'd have to find him first. He's apparently more difficult to get a hold of than Tristan. All of The Generals hide in the shadows and influence big decisions. I'm pretty sure Prime Minister Wilson is doing their bidding too, but so far we're drawing a blank."

"You think this goes all the way to the top of government?" I gasped.

"It's hard to tell if he's involved. The Generals wanted him in power for a reason. They must be calling in favours left, right and centre. They didn't do it for free."

The sheer size of this was way too big for me to fathom. I always knew I was a small cog in a big machine and it was probably best if I just concentrated on my own mission, rather than the bigger picture. Lexa's reply did lead me to ask a poignant question though.

"Are you saying that we might be fighting against our own government?" I quizzed.

"Maybe."

"Doesn't that make us terrorists?"

She didn't reply for a couple of seconds. She must have been shocked by my question.

"We're the good guys, Becca. Don't ever question that."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"One person's terrorist is another person's freedom-fighter," she said sternly. "We do what's right."

"I guess so. How does Ethan feel about it all?"

"He wants The Generals brought to justice and closed down. The government should be free to serve the people, not the elite privileged few. Why do you ask?"

"It's just something Tony said to me. He says he doesn't trust him."

"They don't get along. They had a couple of disagreements on previous missions before you ever joined us. They just don't like each other."

"Why not? What happened?"

"It's a long story and it's not relevant," she shut me down. "Haven't you got a party to go to?"

"Of course. I'm just waiting for Janice to come and pick me up," I replied.

"Is she the older lady who hates lesbians?" she asked.

"That's her alright. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her perform. She was pretty impressive in Simon's office on Monday."

"I'm sure she was. Just because she's older, doesn't mean she's past it, Becca," she exclaimed. "None of us are getting any younger you know."

"Awwww don't worry, Lexa. I'll still love you when you've got a dried-up old pussy and saggy tits," I laughed.

"That's what push up bras and lube were invented for," she giggled. "Besides, with the amount of cock you've been taking, your cunt will be like a clown's pocket by the time you're thirty."

"Cheeky bitch. I'll remind you of that next time you want to eat me out."

We could have both carried on with the abuse all night, but I really did have to go.

"Whatever, slut. Just make sure you play it safe tonight. Take the Makarov with you in your bag. You never know."

"It's already packed," I admitted. "I'll keep you updated. I love you."

"I love you more."

I hung up and looked out of my window into the miserable darkness below. The courtyard was deserted as I looked for Janice's car.

She hadn't arrived yet and she still had ten minutes before the pickup time. I just hoped she wasn't going to bail on me at the last minute.

While I waited for her, I did a final check before the party. I had the messenger's bag full of drugs, ready to play the part of Brian. I also had my own Louis Vuitton bag containing my field agents kit, the silenced Makarov and a spare pair of knickers. The dress I was wearing was so revealing it wouldn't be a good idea to come home without underwear again. Ryan had apparently stolen my panties last time I had attended the party and I guessed I could use the pair I was wearing to persuade him to trust me.

My hair was styled like a Viking warrior again. I figured that people would recognise me more easily and it might put them at ease. The dress that Nat had picked out for me looked and felt stunning on my athletic frame. My breasts were perky but unsupported and they jiggled when I walked. I had a tiny black high-legged thong on underneath and it was already feeling damp.

I knew I wasn't going to be the centre of attention, but somehow that felt dirtier. I was practically going to be a support act to keep the guys hard so they could fuck Janice. I was sure I'd get some cock myself, but it wouldn't be in the vast quantity as it was last time.

I took another glance out of the window and saw a small car pulling up at the kerb. As it parked up, my phone lit up and started ringing as Janice phoned me to tell me that she'd arrived.

"Becca, it's me, Janice. I think I'm in the right place," she said nervously. "It's a bit rough around here."

"Yes, it is. I can see you," I replied. "I'll be there in two minutes. Keep your doors and windows locked."

I hung up.

I had a last check in the mirror, put my coat on and picked up my two bags.

It was time to go to work.

****

Janice didn't seem the slightest bit nervous or apprehensive as we drove to Simon's house. He'd given her the address and she'd said that she knew where it was. If anything, she seemed a bit manic and I hoped she hadn't been at the drink again; she was driving after all.

She was wearing a long winter overcoat which hid the rest of her clothing. I wondered what she was wearing underneath and how slutty it would be. She'd made a real effort with her hair and makeup and she looked very glamourous. She wasn't overdone like mutton dressed as lamb, it was subtle and sexy and it suited her age.

"Are you looking forward to it?" I asked, keeping things light.

"That's an understatement," she laughed. "It's been months since I've had any cock and years since I've been to an orgy. I couldn't be more excited if I tried."

"I guess it's like riding a bike," I laughed.

"Riding a cock more like," she sniggered.

"Exactly. I'm looking forward to seeing you in action. You were amazing with Simon in his office. I think you almost scared the life out of him when you turned on your sexy charm."

"It's nice to know I haven't lost my touch. The younger guys won't know what's hit them when Janice arrives at the party. I'm going to milk them dry and still have room for dessert."

We turned off of the main road and into the quieter, richer end of town. It was dark and cloudy, but it had warmed up a little thanks to the cloud cover. It wasn't raining but I could feel it in the air.

"What are you wearing under that coat?" I asked. "Something naughty I hope."

"What are you wearing under yours?" she replied, turning the question back onto me.

I undid my zip and pulled my coat open so she could see my slutty black dress. The diagonal slash across the front and the one-sided bikini-style top didn't hide much and made me bulge in all the right places. My slender thighs were exposed due to the shortness of the dress and the slit up the side. Janice had to glance twice while trying to keep her eyes on the road.

"Jesus, you scrub up well, don't you young lady?" she cooed. "Have you been spending your money again?"

"Of course. I love to buy new clothes. This dress really shows off my best assets," I smiled. "My tits always attract a lot of attention, but they're nowhere near as big as your juicy melons."

"Yes, I suppose I am lucky in that department. But you'll have to wait to see what I'm wearing. It'll be a surprise."

"Are you naked under there? Come on, give me a sneaky peak," I tugged at the edge of her coat.

She slapped my hand away.

"Stop it. You're like a naughty schoolgirl," she chastised me. "Patience is a virtue. Besides, you shouldn't be ogling me like that. You know my sexual orientation."

"There's always time to change. Things are different nowadays. A lot of girls my age have at least experimented with same sex relationships. If you're going to go back to attending sex parties, maybe you should lose your inhibitions," I laughed. "You might have a lot more fun."

"And I suppose you're offering your services, are you?" she said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't say no. You're an attractive woman, but I'd obviously never do anything without your permission."

"I'm flattered, I'm sure," she smirked.

We rounded the last corner and turned into Simon's street. Once again, the road was filled with expensive cars which had overflowed from Simon's driveway. I wondered what his neighbours must have thought about these parties going on every Saturday. Maybe they were invited.

"Park up behind the blue one," I suggested, pointing to a space.

Janice manoeuvred her small car next to the kerb and we both got out. I took my two bags and we walked to the house.

"It looks like there's more people here than last week," I said.

"How many were there?"

"About thirty men and four women. It looks like you're in for a sticky treat," I giggled.

"I hope so. The more the merrier."

We made it to the door and I rang the bell.

Ding-dong.

After a couple of seconds, the door was flung open and Simon beamed out at us. It was a better greeting then I'd received the last time I was here.

"Ladies," he swooned. "We've been waiting for you."

He hugged and kissed us both and looked us up and down to assess the goods.

"Come in, come in. Let's get you both a drink."

We entered the hallway and Simon closed the door behind us. I could hear music and the sound of people chatting, just like the week before as I took my coat off and hung it on the rack with the others. I then stared at Janice and waited for her to reveal her attire.

She slowly unbuttoned her long overcoat to reveal a tiny grey sequin dress. It was a strapless tube design which was held in place by her enormous bulging breasts. The shaped panels hugged her curvaceous figure and accentuated her buxom body shape. The hem line stopped just below her ass cheeks, showing off her ample thighs.

It really suited her and I knew the guys would love it.

"Wow, Janice. You look stunning," cooed Simon. "I'd never have imagined you were so sexy under all that dowdy office clothing."

"Wait until you see my under wear," she winked.

"And Becca. Oh my god, have you forgotten to get dressed," he laughed, looking at my very revealing dress.

"I figured that I won't be wearing it for long," I tittered. "It's easy to take off."

I assessed the clientele, just like I had before and I spotted a lot of familiar faces. The four married couples were all there, mingling and waiting for their drugs to be delivered. Tall guy and his gaggle of stock-broker perverts were also present. I even spotted Ryan on his own in the corner. It looked like everything was going to plan so far.

I was about to tell Simon that I'd distribute the drugs, when I heard a woman's voice shouting across at us.

"Janice? Janice, is that you? Oh my fucking god!"

I looked over to see Rachel walking towards us with a look of complete shock and elation on her face.

"Rachel? Holy shit," replied Janice, opening her arms in readiness for a hug.

The two women embraced like old friends who hadn't seen each other in a very long time.

"Do you two know each other?" asked Simon, before I could ask the same question.

"Of course. Janice and I go way back," said Rachel, smiling from ear to ear. "This lady taught me a lot when I first joined the scene."

"The scene?" quizzed Simon.

"We used to whore ourselves around at parties years before I started coming here," laughed Rachel. "Janice showed me the ropes. She was the one who got me into this swinging, cuckold lifestyle."

"That was a long time ago," Janice replied, giving her a dirty laugh. "I'm sure you're leaps and bounds ahead of me by now."

"Are you joking? I once watched this lady drink a glass of wine after eight men had cum in it. She downed it like it was an eighteen-eleven Chateau d'Yquem," laughed Rachel.

I didn't know much about wine, but that sounded expensive.

"Where the fuck have you been hiding? Someone told me that you'd gotten married and settled down. You just disappeared."

"I am married... I was married... I'm still married... it's a long story," she replied, waving it away. "How about you?"

"I'm married too. Hey, Pete, come over here and say hi," she yelled across to her husband.

He obediently left the group and came to join his wife.

"This is my husband, Pete. Pete, meet an old friend of mine, Janice," she said, making the introductions.

"The Janice?" asked her husband. "Is she the one you've told me about?"

"Oh yes. This is her alright."

"It's an honour to meet you. Your reputation precedes you, but I had heard that you didn't do this sort of thing anymore."

"Let's just say I'm coming out of retirement. I hope you're keeping my friend Rachel well fucked and filled," she replied.

"I try, but she's got such a large sexual appetite as I'm sure you'll remember. I can't keep up with her. That's why I love to see her with other men," he explained. "She deserves as much cock as she can handle."

"That is true," laughed Rachel. "And you're in for a treat tonight, dearest. I can't wait to see you balls deep in Janice. Just look at her huge tits."

"They look like two glitter balls in that dress," I giggled. "Imagine your cock sliding between them when she's been plastered in spunk."

Simon and Pete both licked their lips at the thought of it.

"I think the boys like that idea," said Rachel.

"Of course they do. The dirty fuckers love it, but I'll leave you with that thought. I have a job to do," I giggled, holding up the messenger's bag to show them what I meant.

"Oooh, are you standing in for Brian?" cooed Rachel. "I heard he was sick."

"Yes, he asked me to deliver the goodies. Are you going to partake?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll have a couple of bags of Charlie please, Becca."

I handed her two sealed bags of white powder and started to move on, but Janice stopped me.

"Is that Coke?" she asked.

"Yes. I've got Coke, Ecstasy and Viagra," I shrugged. "Surely you don't want to partake?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" laughed Rachel. "Janice used to snort lines of Coke from the longest dicks in the room. Didn't you Janice?"

"Too right. Is it ok if I take a bag too?"

I couldn't believe it. Not only had Janice kept her sex life a secret, she was now turning into a crack-whore too. I handed her the bag and she walked off with Rachel and Pete so that they could introduce her to the numerous men in their group.

"Can you believe that woman?" I gasped at Simon.

"I know. She just gets better and better. Who would have thought it?"

"I guess she's making up for lost time," I laughed. "I'll go and see if anyone else wants something to liven them up."

"Yes, I better go and mingle too," he said. "I am the host after all."

We went our separate ways and I made a bee-line for the tall guy, Nathan, to see what he was willing to divulge about his stock market source.

"Hi there, you sexy fuckers. Remember me?" I joked.

"Becca, the Viking princess. How could any of us forget you? Are you back for more?" said Nathan.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,618 Followers