Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got eye contact with me as the four husbands and Simon came closer. I knew we were about to put on a lesbian cum eating show for them before it even happened. It's exactly what I would have done in Janice's position. She had a reputation to uphold now that she was back on the scene.

"You are a very sexy young girl, Becca. I've been admiring your body from afar at work. I've dreamt of this moment since I first laid eyes on you, but I never thought it would actually happen," she purred.

"Kiss her," shouted a member of the crowd.

"Suck the cum off of each other," shouted another.

"It looks like we're the main attraction," I smiled. "We'd better not disappoint them."

I placed my hands on her slimy cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. Her hands went to my waist and we hugged as our lips met. She was soon sucking at my lips as our slippery cum-coated bodies rubbed against one another's.

Her breasts dwarfed mine and her nipples felt like bullets as the crowd gasped in amazement. Our tongues lashed together in a sweet cummy kiss until we finally parted and began our clean up of each other's bodies. The taste was out of this world as I licked and sucked the huge quantity of sperm from her face.

The texture and consistency varied as I tasted each individual male on her sexy skin. Some of the sperm was thick and salty and some was running like milk. We swapped loads from mouth to mouth as though we were sharing the nectar of the gods.

"Mmmmm, oh Becca... doesn't it taste yummy. These boys have given us the best present a girl could ask for," she moaned.

"Mmmmppfff, so creamy and sweet," I mumbled as I dropped lower and started to suck the cum from her tits.

I'd longed to play with her huge boobs since I'd first seen them when she'd been passed out drunk. If she'd told me and Steph that she liked sex with women, that night would have turned out very differently.

Janice took charge and pushed me over onto my back. She then started at my neckline and slowly moved down my body, licking her way to my pussy. We were going to finish in a sixty-nine position, but we took our time. We savoured the moment and both hoovered up the sticky porridge from each other's bodies like a pair of cum-hungry vacuum cleaners.

Her heavy boobs swamped my face as she started to suck on my nipples and lick my breasts until every last ounce of sperm was inside her belly.

"Fucking hell, what a pair of spunk junkies," said Pete.

Slurp-slurp. Lick-lick. Suck-suck.

"Look at them eating that up," said Sean. "Dirty fucking dogs."

Janice was breathing hard and writhing above me like a slippery eel. She seemed to like having her tits sucked by an expert, but she continued to move lower to the heart of my being. My taut stomach had taken a lot of jizz and it had pooled in my belly button. Janice sucked it up like soup and swallowed it down as her belly sagged above me. I gave her gentle licks and kisses to lap up the sticky mess as she went lower still.

"Eat each other out," someone shouted. "Drink the cum from each other's sloppy cunts."

Her matted pubic hair homed into view above me and I sucked on it like candy floss. I could now smell her musky scent mixed with the unmistakable smell of male cum. Her tongue flicked over my clit with a feather-light touch making me quiver beneath her.

"Someone's been a dirty girl. There seems to be a large creampie here for me," swooned Janice.

"Likewise," I said, looking up as she finally got into position.

Her plump puffy pussy was swollen and red. Her pink insides now looked crimson and well used. The sperm she'd received was slowly leaking out and hanging from her lips.

I was about to start licking it, when I saw movement behind me.

"Not yet, Becca," said Sonya. "Let's make sure she's full to the brim with spunk. That will really give you something to eat."

Adam was shuffling along on his knees as Sonya held him by his cock.

"Look baby. Look how sloppy her cunt is. She must have had ten loads inside her," murmured Sonya. "Add yours to it."

"With pleasure, honey," he said, kissing her lovingly on the lips.

"Becca, guide my husband's dick into Janice's fuck hole," Sonya instructed.

I leaned up and kissed his bell-end, before lining him up with her cum filled slit. As he pushed in, I watched the semen that was inside her ooze out around his shaft.

"Oooohh my goooodddd," he groaned. "That feels like heaven."

At the same time, Janice let out a long groan and thrust her tongue inside me. Being so close to the action was a great way to round off the night. Adam's cock started to slide in and out of her well-fucked hole just inches above me. I knew what was required of me and I wondered if Janice had planned it. She'd already complained that she'd only had one orgasm and then she'd manoeuvred me into a sixty-nine with her.

It was obvious to me that she wanted me to make her cum again. She wanted a mind-blowing orgasm from another woman. I couldn't believe this lesbian-hating, two-faced bitch was now being fucked as I started to lick her clit. Her response was instant and so was my reward.

"Mmmmmm fuuuuuccckkkk, eat Janice's pussy...that's it, naughty Becca. Make Janice cum."

She buried her face into my genitals, sucking and slurping as she slid two fingers inside me. I felt her scooping out the cum and licking it off of her fingers as though it was chocolate sauce. Once she'd had her fill, she turned her fingers upwards against my G-spot. She certainly knew what she was doing.

Adam's balls swung above me as I alternated between sucking his plums and licking Janice's clit. The crowd was now subdued as they watched the final act. Simon was standing next to us slowly stroking his cock and Ryan was sitting on the sofa doing the same. Pete moved around in front of Janice and offered her his cock.

She waved him away.

"No, I want it in my pussy or ass. No more blowjobs. I'll get my fill of spunk from Becca's quim," she snapped.

I sucked on Janice's protruding clit as though it was a tiny cock. Frothy sperm was now being formed as Adam's cock created a concoction that resembled beaten egg-whites from deep within Janice. I lapped up the delicious nectar and swilled it down as I watched Adam's balls tighten and he slowed down.

"That's it... cum in her baby," ordered Sonya. "Fill up the dirty cow's pussy."

Right on cue, he started groaning loudly and pushed in deep. He pumped her full of cum in seconds. He must have been desperate to empty his balls, judging by the pace at which he ejaculated. When a cock usually ejaculates it's results in one pulse per second, but this was more like two.

"Oh... ah...uh ah," spluttered Adam.

"Awwwww baby, well done. How was she?" Sonya asked softly.

"Incredible... just incredible. That is one full pussy."

I stuck my tongue out as Adam withdrew and I licked the cream from his shaft. As soon as he left her body, so did a hot gush of semen which plopped out straight into my eager mouth. Fresh spunk and Janice's own juices hit my tastebuds and I started to feel my orgasm building once more.

Janice was still stimulating my G-spot and clit as Pete's cock came into view.

"Fuck her... don't keep her waiting," snapped Rachel.

I guided him in as Rachel's fingertips appeared between her husband's legs, cupping his balls. They were already sucking back into his body and in true Pete-style he came prematurely. He started moaning as soon as he felt Janice's cummy walls wrapping around his shaft.

"Oh fuck... I can't help it," he grimaced in embarrassment. "It just feels so dirty fucking in another man's mess."

"It's ok baby," Rachel reassured him. "You deserve it. Sorry Janice? You can see why I need to come to these parties now, can't you?"

"It's ok... slurp... get me another cock... lick... I'm close now," slurped Janice from between my legs.

"Get someone who can give her a good hard pounding," I said. "This bitch needs to cum in my face."

Frank and Paris stepped up as Pete's sperm dripped all over my lips and chin. Frank wasted no time in waiting to be told, he just slammed his thick cock into her with a loud squelch. He was a stallion compared to Pete and was soon pumping in and out of her like a jack hammer.

"That's it, Frank. Give the dirty slut a good hard fucking. Make the slag cum," ordered Paris.

"Oh fuck... that's it... fuck Janice's wet cunt..." panted Janice.

Her legs started to go weak as I gently stimulated her sex bud. She was close but she needed something more.

"Her assholes not being used," I pointed out. "DP the whore."

Sean was one step ahead of me and I saw his feet appear either side of my head. He squatted down between Janice's ass and Frank's torso with his dick in his hand pointing downwards.

"Oh yes... stick it in my ass," screamed Janice, as she approached her climax.

"Make me cum."

My mouth was filled with more nectar as it spewed from her cunt. Each thrust from Frank caused her to expel the mixture of cum and cunt cream which I gladly drank down like fine wine.

Janice let out a loud squeal as Sean punctured her anus and got into the same rhythm as Frank.

She came instantly, wailing like a banshee from the extra stimulation.

"Fuck... I'm cumming... don't stop," she cried.

When a woman says she's about to cum, it's important to keep everything the same. If one of us changed our rhythm or technique it could ruin her orgasm at the last minute. I sucked and licked on her love bean, Frank fucked her creamy hole and Sean reamed her asshole to keep her climax going.

"Cum, you dirty bitch," said Kelly. "Make that shitter twitch for my husband."

"Yes... oh fuck... yes," panted Janice.

I watched her pussy and ass go into spasm above me and felt her legs shake as the tremor of a full body orgasm engulfed her.

"Shit, she's cumming all over my dick," gasped Frank.

"Cum in her, Frank. Fill her up so that Becca can eat it out of her," said Paris.

"Oh... ugh... ah."

Slap-slap-slap.

Lick-suck-lick.

Frank's balls began to twitch uncontrollably like a set of bellows pumping sperm into Janice's cunt. Just the sight of it coupled with Janice's fingers hitting the spot, triggered me off like a fire hose.

I squirted.

I squirted a lot, which only seemed to drive Janice's climax even higher.

"Oooooh, Becca... give it to me... you little skank," she panted. "Oh... oh... oh... fuck me."

Just when I thought things couldn't get any dirtier, I saw Simon approaching, wanking away at his shaft like a man possessed. At his moment of climax, he aimed the tip of his cock onto Janice's butthole and shot his man gravy all over Sean's cock. The extra lubrication caused Sean to cum in Janice's ass in a last frenzy of mutual pleasure.

I was jealous of Janice. She had a cock in her cream-filled hole, another cumming in her ass and a trained whore eating her clit like a rabid dog. She also had my well fucked cunt in her face which was squirting at her like a water fountain.

The crowd gasped and wowed at the show in front of them. I doubted any of them had seen anything like it before.

Janice's screams went so high-pitched that I thought only dogs would be able to hear her. Frank pulled out after filling her pussy, quickly followed by Sean withdrawing from her anus. They both stepped back to allow people to see me eat it out of both of her holes.

"Squeeze your pussy," I ordered. "Give me everything you've got."

I watched her push down as her orgasm subsided and a cascade of anal cream spewed from her puckered hole. It created a tiny stream of spunk which ran over her perineum and down her pink slit. As it got to her vaginal opening, her cunt gaped wide and the stream became a torrent as the contents of her pussy spilled out like a waterfall.

"Jesus, look at all that cum," gasped Simon.

"Is she really going to eat all that?" asked another shocked onlooker.

I couldn't answer as my mouth was rapidly filling to the brim with an unfathomable amount of spunk.

"Don't you dare swallow that," snapped Janice. "It's mine."

I was almost choking on it as she kept on pushing causing more watery semen to leave her body. My face was covered from my nose to my chin and just when I thought I was about to drown, the flow came to an end.

"Fucking hell, her mouths completely full. Look at that guys," gasped Pete. "That is one well-fucked woman."

Janice rose up onto one knee with her pussy dripping above me. She smiled and then looked at Simon for help.

"Pass me a straw," she said, holding out her hand.

I knew exactly what she wanted it for and so did everyone else.

"Janice needs to drink her milkshake," she laughed.

Simon was handed a glass from one of the group and he took the straw out of it and passed it to Janice.

"Thank you all so much," she swooned. "I'm going to enjoy this. It's mine and I earned it."

"You sure did."

"Is she really going to drink that from Becca's mouth with a fucking straw?"

"You bet your sweet fucking cock I am," she replied.

She climbed off of my face and got down level with me with the straw in her hand. My mouth was so full I had to stretch it wide which was making my jaw ache. I felt exhausted, but this was Janice's time to shine so I just lay motionless as she slipped the tip of the plastic straw into my mouth.

Sllllluuurrrppppp

Suuuuuuucccckk.

The volume of cum in my mouth dramatically reduced as the greedy slut drank it down like a cocktail.

"Fuck me."

"Oh my god."

"Jesus Christ."

"Shit, that's hot."

The comments came thick and fast as she continued to drink down every last drop. She emptied my mouth and then used the tip of the straw to hoover up the last of it from my face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the legendary Janice," shouted Rachel, sounding like the ring leader at a circus. "The dirtiest skankiest hoe in Manchester."

The crowd clapped and cheered and Janice surfaced with a huge grin on her face. She wiped her chin and kissed me on the lips one last time before rising up and bowing in four different directions to everyone in the room.

"Thank you all so much," she said. "I feel quite full now and pleasantly well serviced. If only my cheating, lying husband could see me now."

"We can make that happen," mouthed Rachel. "Where's your phone?"

"What?"

"Get your phone and we'll send him a picture," she laughed.

I slowly got to my feet and wiped the last of the spunk from my face. I licked my fingers as Janice told Rachel her phone was in her coat pocket.

"I'll go and get it," I smiled. "Get everyone together for a photo. Let's have Janice in the middle surrounded by all the men."

I walked back to the hallway feeling a little unsteady on my feet and retrieved Janice's iPhone from her coat. When I returned, the men were gathering around her as she knelt in the centre of the crowd. It looked like a football team photo.

Rachel helped to arrange the remaining men in order of height.

"Can you all grab your dicks with one hand and point them towards Janice," said Rachel.

Janice sat back on her ankles with a huge grin on her face and took hold of the two cocks either side of her.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

I took a few photos and then passed her phone back to her.

"Oh wow, I look so slutty," she laughed. "We never had iPhones and text messages when I used to do this sort of thing. This is so much fun."

I watched her type a message into the keypad and then she hit send without even hesitating.

"What did you write?" I quizzed.

"I put: I'm really missing you... NOT!" she laughed.

The group dispersed, laughing and joking as they all started to get dressed. I looked around to see Ryan moving back to the kitchen. It was a reminder to me that the fun and games were over and that I needed to get back into work-mode.

Paris handed out towels to all of the girls and we dried ourselves off. Despite Janice licking me clean I still found cum on my body and face. I had a lot of it in my hair and I was glad I'd gone for the warrior look again as it made it easier to clean up.

"That was awesome," said Paris. "You and Janice looked so fucking hot together. I made myself cum watching you both at the end."

"You dirty bitch," I laughed. "I think your husband enjoyed it."

"I did," said Frank from behind me. "Your friend had a very tight pussy for an older woman. She was sensational."

"Yes, I think she'll be joining you more regularly," I laughed, looking over to see her kissing Simon like a married couple.

"Yeah, Simon really seems to like her. I think she might be the one for him," laughed Kelly.

I left them to it and walked back into the kitchen. Ryan was busy getting dressed, but I still managed to get a glimpse of his raging erection as he pulled his shorts back on.

"Wow, someone's still excited," I laughed as I moved next to him.

"I haven't cum," he said. "I'm saving it for you, but I'm ready to pop. I've been edging for hours. You were incredible eating all that spunk off of each other."

"It was delicious, but don't worry, I've still got room for more," I cooed. "Do you have somewhere in mind where I can go and wet my knickers for you?"

"I do, yes. Brian and I usually go there after the party to exchange the cash for the goods," he said, pulling his jeans up. "It's dark and secluded, but it's outside unfortunately. You might get a bit cold."

"I don't think it will take long," I giggled. "I'm pretty desperate for a pee and you'll shoot your load as soon as I start pissing my panties in front of you."

He touched his groin as if he was holding something in.

"Ooooh, stop it or I'll make a mess in my shorts before we even get there," he groaned.

He was now fully dressed and he checked both of his phones for messages. He didn't seem suspicious and he had no idea that his phone was now being tracked.

I picked up my piss-stained panties and checked them over. The gusset was creamy and the material was still wet with my pee from earlier. I threw them in Ryan's direction with a wicked laugh.

"You might want these as a souvenir," I laughed as they landed on the kitchen worktop with a wet slap.

"What? Aren't you going to wear them to piss in?"

"Nope. I have these," I said, producing a pair of light grey bikini-style panties with black lace trim. "They really show up the wetness when I pee into them."

"Oh fuck... they will too. Hurry up and let's go and get into it."

I pulled my dress back on followed by my shoes as Janice arrived, still naked. She was walking arm in arm with Simon as though they were very much in love.

"Becca, you'll need to get a taxi home," she stated. "I'm sorry, but I'm staying the night with Simon."

"I thought you might," I giggled. "It's fine, Ryan will give me a lift home."

"Yes, yes. I'll do it," he said with urgency. "But we need to get going."

"Of course," smiled Simon. "I'm sure Becca will reward you for giving her a lift home."

We said our good byes and thanked Simon for the party before Ryan ushered me outside. It was cold and raining and I pulled my coat tight around me as we hurried to his car.

I had a strong feeling of deja vu as I looked around to see if we were being watched or followed. With the number of parked cars in the street it was impossible to tell.

My paranoia crept into my mind and I had a sense of impending danger, but I just pushed it down into the pit of my stomach and continued to the car. If someone was watching us, I was sure they'd make themselves known soon enough.

At least this time I was armed and ready for it.