Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers

"Ok, I'll do it, but I want to cum in your pussy later," he replied, taking the bag from me.

"You can cum wherever you like," I winked.

Leaving the sex party going on behind me, I headed over to Ryan who was watching me like a hawk. I added some extra wiggle into my walk by over stepping with my feet. I also put a little bounce into my toes to make my boobs jiggle up and down. They felt heavy and I loved the way my nipples rubbed against the delicate fabric.

He watched me all the way until I got level with him and leaned onto the breakfast bar with one hand.

"Hi Ryan," I said in a soft sensual voice. "I'm guessing you've heard about Brian?"

"Yes. Simon told me he was ill," he replied, giving nothing away.

"Yeah. There must be a bug going around," I replied. "He's asked me to stand in for him tonight."

"Yes. I saw you handing out the drugs."

"Oh... sorry... did you want some?" I apologised, looking around for the bag I'd just handed over. "I can go and get you some if you'd like."

"No. I don't do drugs. I think they're bad news," he replied, still quite expressionless.

"I agree, but I'm not here to talk to you about drugs. Brian's asked me to show you a good time to sweeten the deal."

"The deal? What deal?"

"Let's not play silly games. You have something that Brian paid you for last week. He wants me to take ownership on his behalf," I replied, equally as expressionless, but still sounding sexy.

"I don't know what you mean," he shrugged.

Either he was telling the truth or he was a good liar. It was hard to read his reaction. He was playing it safe as he had no clue who I was, other than a dirty bitch from the week before. It was going to take more than a pretty face and a seductive smile to win him over, this was a serious transaction we were talking about.

"He told me you'd say that," I giggled. "I'm talking about the cargo."

"Cargo? What cargo?"

"The dangerous cargo which he's already paid for," I said, remembering Brian giving Ryan the envelope full of money.

I had no idea how much the weapons had cost or if Brian had even paid in full, but my comments were certainly making Ryan think long and hard. To distract him from his thoughts, I pulled up a bar stool and sat down next to him. I spun on the stool until I was facing him and then I opened my legs to allow my dress to ride up. My black thong was now on full display to him, and him alone. This was a private show just for him.

His eyes stared straight down at my bulging underwear. I knew that he'd stolen my dirty knickers from last weeks orgy so it was obvious he had a fetish for them. He shuffled momentarily in his seat before composing himself again.

"I don't know what you mean," he said again.

"You do. Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not just a slut that likes getting fucked at parties. I'm one of The Lees and Brian has sent me to pick up the cargo," I wasn't giving up. "So, stop fucking about and tell me if you have it."

He just stared at me with a blank look on his face. He didn't want to admit to me that he had sub-machine guns in his possession; it was too risky. I decided to change tact to prove to him that I really was here on Brian's behalf.

"If you don't believe me, give Brian a call," I said, leaning back on my stool and spreading my legs a little wider.

The pheromones from my wet pussy emanated from between my legs as he glanced down at my cunt again.

"Call him on your burner phone," I said again. "Let's see what he has to say about it."

I was almost out of options and this was my last attempt to win him over. Brian's burner phone was in my bag hanging in the hallway. I watched the cogs whirring in Ryan's mind as he thought it through. Finally, he dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small black mobile phone. He dialled a number from memory and put the phone to his ear.

That was all the evidence I needed. Without him admitting it, he'd just told me everything I needed to know. He had a burner phone; he knew Brian's burner number. He was definitely the guy I was after.

We both waited.

Ring-ring. Ring-ring. Ring-ring.

He glanced over to my bag which was ringing on the coat rack. Then he glanced at me.

I just gave him a smug grin.

"Why do you have his phone?" he asked.

"He's sick. I just told you; he wants me to take ownership of the weapons," I now used the word weapons for the first time since we'd started the conversation. "Do you have them or not?"

He closed down his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"We shouldn't be discussing this here," he replied. "Follow me out to my car after the party."

"Ok, but I've got to stay until the end," I pointed out. "I can't leave early like you did last week."

"I had to get back to base early last week. I can stay later tonight," he smiled.

I'd appeared to have won his trust and that was the first time I'd seen any facial expressions from him.

"Are you going to join in this time or are you just going to wank off on the sofa?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"What are you offering to do for me?"

"Ah... so you do like the idea of fucking me after all," I giggled.

"Of course, but I have a fetish which is a little different to most people's," he said, keeping eye contact with me.

"Sniffing panties isn't that rare," I laughed.

"What makes you think I sniff panties?" he seemed surprised.

"Simon told me that you stole my dirty knickers last week after you used them to wipe up your spunky mess," I smirked. "I'm guessing you took them home and had a good old smell of our combined bodily fluids while you nutted out another load all over them."

He gave a visible gulp and shifted in his seat again. I knew he was hard and I knew I'd hit a nerve with this guy. Maybe he was embarrassed about sniffing knickers, although I couldn't figure out why. Most people in the kitchen seemed to be into the same fetish.

"I did take them, but I didn't spunk into them," he admitted.

"So, what did you do then? You must have taken them for a reason."

"My fetish isn't about sniffing them, although I do that as well."

"Fuck me, you've not been wearing them, have you? You fucking pervert," I laughed. "I know a lot of guys who are into that too."

He glanced around to make sure no one was listening. I watched him scan the room at the sexual acts going on around us.

Janice and Rachel were still on their knees, sucking and jerking off at least ten men between them. Rachel was naked, but Janice was still in her corset and crotchless knickers. There was a man kneeling behind her with his hand under her ass cheeks. It was obvious he was fingering her hole but I couldn't see which one.

Paris was now being fucked on the kitchen worktop as the rest of the men watched in awe. Her husband was encouraging the guy to pound her harder and he duly obliged.

Kelly had the whipped cream can in her hand and was now naked apart from her black panties. She had four guys sitting on the kitchen island unit and she was squirting cream onto their genitals. Once she'd covered them, she went down on each of them, licking and sucking them clean before moving on to the next guy.

Sonya was bent over and had a fat guy fucking her from behind. She was panting and moaning in between throating the cock that was in front of her.

The onlookers were all so absorbed in the debauchery that they barely even noticed me talking to Ryan in the corner of the room. When he was sure no one could over hear us, he leaned in closer.

"Yes, I wore your dirty panties, but that's not all I did to them," he whispered. "I got very dirty with them."

"What sort of dirty? You won't shock me; I can assure you."

"I wet them," he replied.

"What?" I said in shock.

"I wore your spunky, cunt-stained panties and then I peed myself while I was wearing them," he had an inane grin on his face as though he was proud of himself. "It felt incredible."

After saying he wouldn't shock me, I realised I'd been wrong. I was pretty shocked.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, trying to stay composed.

"I just have a thing for it. It's not easy to explain. I guess it's like voyeurism."

"Watching people fuck isn't the same as stealing a girl's panties and then pissing in them," I explained.

"In some ways it is. I love to watch girls doing dirty intimate acts. Fucking is one thing, but seeing a girl pee herself is just out of this world."

"Yes, it is. It's childish and unnecessary, but it can be fun I suppose. That doesn't explain why you put mine on and then wet yourself though. What's that all about?"

"It's very difficult to find a girl to do it for me. Believe me, I've tried. So, the next best thing is for me to steal a pair of her knickers, wear them and do the deed myself," he licked his lips.

"So, it's like you're taking on the role of the girl and pissing her knickers for her?"

"Exactly. I know you must think I'm weird, but I guess it's no different to any other fetish. Take you for example -- you love to have people watching you while you fuck and suck off strangers. You can hardly call that normal."

"You do have a point. What is normal these days?" I laughed. "Have you ever seen a girl wet her panties?"

"Only online. Never in person. Why? Are you volunteering?" he laughed.

"If you'd like me to," I smirked. "It wouldn't be the first time."

"Oh my god, really? Would you do it for me?" he said excitably.

"Sure," I shrugged without hesitation.

I shuffled forwards on the plastic stool and opened my legs even wider. I was about to start peeing when he stopped me.

"No, you can't do it here. Simon will go mad. He hates people peeing in his house."

"What?"

"He says he can never get rid of the smell. One guy pissed on a girl during an orgy and Simon barred him for life because of it," he explained.

"But Brian has told me to look after you tonight. He wants you to have a good time with me and then give me the weapons. I'll piss my panties for you anywhere you like."

"I will give them to you, but it will have to be later. You can't pee here. I can take you somewhere more private after the party. I know an outdoor secluded location where I usually do my deals with Brian. We can go there."

I had this guy right where I wanted him, but I decided to tease him a little further to show him that I was serious. I didn't want him running off at the end of the night without me.

"Ok, but how about a little taster first?" I winked.

"What do you mean?"

I made sure nobody was watching and I took his hand in mine.

"Put your hand on my gusset," I instructed, pressing his fingertips against my undercarriage.

"Wow, it feels wet already," he gasped.

"It's about to get a whole lot wetter," I giggled. "Keep your hand right where it is."

I kept eye contact with him and half closed my eyes as I concentrated. I relaxed my pelvic floor muscles and pushed a little, to force out a small dribble of pee. As soon as I felt it leak out and wet my knickers, I tensed up again to hold back the flow.

"Holy shit," he gasped in shock. "Did you just let a bit of pee pee out?"

"Like I said, it's just a little taster of what's to come later. How does it feel?" I asked, opening my eyes and staring at the shocked look on his face.

"Oh...oh... fucking hell. I can't believe you just did that in a room full of people. You filthy girl."

"I'm as filthy as they come. Why do you think Brian likes me so much? And I like it when I'm called dirty names by the way. It turns me on."

"That is so fucking horny. I can feel it all warm and dripping."

"Well, just imagine how sexy it's going to look when I let the full flow trickle into my underwear," I purred.

He quickly undid his trousers and pulled his rock-hard dick out. Like most men these days, he was shaved down there. He spat on his hand and started to jerk his cock furiously up and down as his fingers felt the damp patch I'd just made for him.

"That's a nice cock," I said. "I'll look forward to playing with it later."

"What are you going to do? I mean, how will you do the wetting?" he stammered.

"However you like. Brian has told me to do anything you want."

His hand flashed up and down so fast I could hardly see it.

"Describe it to me," he panted. "Tell me how you're going to wet yourself."

"Just confirm to me that you've got the weapons first."

"Yes, yes. I've got them in the boot of my car. We can discuss that later. Describe it to me."

He was like a man possessed who'd just been given the greatest news he'd ever received. Nothing else mattered to him at that moment, he just wanted to hear about me doing the deed for him.

Unfortunately for him, he'd just admitted to having the weapons in his car. It was the first real conformation that Ryan was our man. I just needed to find out if he was also supplying them to Shaw.

"Well, I'll start by lifting my dress up and showing you my panties," I said in a breathy voice. "I won't want to get pee all over it."

"Yes, yes. Then what?" he was getting impatient.

"I'll squat down in front of you just like I usually do when I pee outside..."

"Mmmmm fuck."

"... then I'm going to take your cock out and play with it... maybe I'll suck it a little..."

"What about the peeing?" he interrupted.

"Well, as I'm sucking your big, fat, hard cock, I'll release the contents of my bladder into my underwear."

"Oh fuck..."

"Mhmmm, it'll soak through my panties in no time and then splash onto the floor. Just imagine the noise it will make..."

His hand slowed on his cock to prevent himself from cumming before the party started. He was saving himself.

"You'll be able to hear it. You'll be able to see it and maybe you'll even be able to smell it," I murmured. "All wet and hot. Maybe you'll see steam rising up from between my legs if we're outside. It's cold out there after all."

"You'll be like a naughty little girl who refuses to be potty trained," he whispered. "Brian certainly picked the right girl when he sent you."

"I'm the dirtiest filthiest little slut you're ever likely to meet," I leaned in and kissed him on the lips as though he was all that mattered to me.

"You sure are. Will you just pee in your panties a little bit more for me. It's driving me wild."

I glanced around to make sure we were still alone.

"Say please and call me a dirty name and I will," I kissed him again.

I was very much in charge now and I wanted him to know it.

"Please will you do some more pee pee in your knickers for me, you dirty little cunt."

"Ooooh, such a potty mouth," I giggled. "It really gets me going. Get ready, I'm going to do a bit more for you."

His hand was still pressed against my wet thong as I got to my feet and pulled my dress up to show him my underwear.

"Can you see it? Here it comes."

I parted my legs by bending my knees slightly. It didn't take as much concentration this time as I relaxed and let a little more warm liquid leak from my bladder. It was harder to stop this time as I actually did need to pee quite badly. I ended up letting more out than I wanted to and it trickled down my thighs.

Ryan almost lost his load when he saw it escaping from my gusset. He closed his eyes and let go of his cock as it twitched and danced of its own accord. It was as though he was ejaculating, but nothing was shooting out.

"No... no... no," he tried to control himself. "Not yet... not yet."

I giggled and let my dress drop back down.

"I didn't know Brian's friends were so kinky," I laughed.

I was about to follow it up with more dirty talk when I heard Simon clap his hands at the entrance to the lounge.

CLAP-CLAP.

It was the same signal as the week before. It signified that the main event was about to begin. A lot of people were already naked after playing with the women in the room. Simon told the rest of them to undress and to move into the lounge.

"Sorry. It looks like I'm needed," I apologised to Ryan. "I'd better go and take a piss now that I've broken the seal. Go on through and tell Simon I'll be there in a minute. Are you going to join in this time?

"No. I like to watch and I'm looking forward to having you all to myself later. Don't forget about our deal. Save some pee pee for later."

I picked up his glass of water and downed it.

"Don't worry. I'll need to go again in a couple of hours. Fucking always makes me need a piss," I winked at him and wandered off to the downstairs toilet.

Everyone else was stripping off and going through to the lounge with Simon. The show was about to start and I didn't want to miss out. I was feeling as horny as a virgin on prom night after what I'd just done with Ryan.

As I made it to the toilet in the hallway, I turned to see Ryan undressing and walking towards the living room door. I suddenly realised that I had an ideal opportunity to plant the tracking software onto his phone once I'd finished relieving myself.

I sat on the toilet and peed as quickly as I could. I gave my pussy a quick splash of water to remove the smell of pee and then I dried myself on a towel. I didn't think anyone would want to taste piss when they went down on me. I was sure someone would be eating me out before the night was over.

I then went back to the hallway and took my bag off of the hook. As I moved back to the empty kitchen, I pulled my phone out while keeping an eye on the living room doorway. Everyone had their backs to me by now as I heard Simon introducing Paris and Frank to go first.

I made it back to where Ryan had dumped his clothes and fished around in his pockets until I found his phones. One was his personal smart phone and the other was his burner. His personal phone was already being traced so I slipped it back into his pocket and concentrated on the untraceable one.

My heart was pounding at the risk I was taking, but I hoped it was worth it. Lexa had told me to track his phone if I got the opportunity and this was probably the only chance I'd get.

I opened my phone and placed it next to his. The software did its thing as I took my clothes off to save time. Two minutes later I was stuffing the phone back into his pocket and placing everything back where I'd found it.

"Becca," I heard a shout from the living room doorway. "It's your turn."

It was Nathan calling after me. He had his cock in his hand and a huge grin on his face.

"Coming," I said. "I needed a piss."

He smirked at my crudeness and ushered me into the room full of naked bodies.

"Ah, Becca, there you are," purred Simon. "As you've arrived without a male escort, would you like to have your pick of the men next?"

"I'd love to," I replied, walking out onto the duvets and surveying the scene.

Frank was holding Paris' legs open as she lay on her back. An oriental looking guy was feasting on her pussy while a large black guy was rubbing his cock all over her face. She seemed to be in an interracial mood tonight.

As she'd only taken on two cocks to begin with, it left me with a lot of choice of the remaining men. I was in the mood for quantity rather than quality so that I could immerse myself in man meat. I walked around the edge of the makeshift arena, picking out men as I went. It was like being back at school, picking out a team to play at games.

"I want you in my pussy..." I picked the guy in the yellow shirt who'd helped me to hand out the drugs.

"I'll have you in my mouth..." I picked out the short man who was one of Nathan's workmates.

"You're going to fuck my asshole..." I picked Nathan.

"Hmmmmm, that leaves my two hands free... I'll take you..." I picked out the oldest looking man.

"Aaaandddd.... you," my final choice was a weedy looking guy with glasses who looked like a nerd.

"Wow, save some for the rest of us, you greedy bitch," spat Janice before erupting into her dirtiest of laughs.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers