Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Where else could I get such a ready supply of prime meat and cock sauce," I giggled. "Would anyone like any drugs?"

The usual suspects helped themselves from the bag as they ogled me and commented on my attire.

"You're certainly dressed for the occasion this time," said one guy.

"Yes, it's better than my jeans and T-shirt that I wore last time. Brian had kept all of this a secret from me, otherwise I'd have worn this last weekend for you all."

"You look hot as fuck," said the short guy. "I bet those knickers are getting wet, aren't they?"

"Give me a kiss and I'll show you," I tittered.

He didn't need telling twice. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. He tasted of vodka as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I took hold of his hand and guided it up my dress until he came into contact with my panty gusset.

"Does that feel damp to you?" I tittered.

"Oh fuck yeah," he panted, rubbing my bulging labia through the material. "It's all hot and juicy."

"You fucking pervert," I snapped, pushing him away playfully. "Does anyone else want a feel?"

There was a sudden surge of hands all over my body as the men pawed at my breasts and tried to feel up my dress. A couple of them kissed me as my ass and tits were squeezed and several fingers made there way into my knickers.

"She's fucking creamy already," gasped one guy.

"Maybe we should give her some cock before the party gets started. I'm sure Simon won't mind," said another.

"I'd love you to, guys, but I've got to dish out the rest of the goodies," I said.

"They can wait," said another guy. "Get your tits out."

"No," said Nathan. "She has a job to do and it's not fair on the others to make them wait for their drugs."

The guys let out a groan and backed away. Nathan had some power over these men and I figured he must be their boss.

"Don't worry. I'll come back as quickly as I can and I'll let do you do whatever you like to any of my holes," I giggled.

"Fucking hell, she's so fucking horny," said the short guy.

"Awww thank you so much," I purred. "I won't be long. Just keep those dicks nice and hard for me."

I started to move away, but Nathan followed me. He pulled me to one side, out of ear shot of his colleagues.

"What's wrong?" I quizzed. "Do you want some drugs?"

"No, I want to talk to you about something else," he said quietly.

"Like what?"

"Simon told me that you've been asking questions about my stock market tip off," he said.

"Yes, sorry. Wasn't I supposed to mention it? I was just curious, that's all. Last week you told me to sell my stocks and shares so I asked Simon what he thought about it. He told me that he knows you very well and that I should follow your advice. I was just wondering how it all worked and how you know it's going to crash."

"Yes. I did tell you that, but Simon thinks that you might be one of those conspiracy theorist types," he smiled. "Are you just phishing for information?"

"Not really, but I know that a select group of people made a lot of money with prior knowledge about the nine-eleven attacks."

"You're right, they did. And maybe your wild imagination isn't that far from the truth with this," he said. "Which is why it should be kept quiet."

"Why? Do you think that the market crash is planned? How could someone make that happen? Who told you about it?" I asked, trying to play the part of a curious young girl rather than an undercover agent.

"Because someone told me it's going to happen. I have a lot of contacts in the industry, but I'm sworn to client confidentiality," he shrugged.

"I'm sure you could make an exception for me," I gave him my sexiest smile.

"Why do you want to know? You told me that you don't have any stocks and shares."

"I don't, but a lot of my friends do. I figure that if I tell them about it, I might get a share of their profits. I'm trying to make a better life for myself. If you knew where I lived, you'd understand," I said.

"Yes. Simon told me where you live. That's no place for a sexy girl like you. It's the shithole of Manchester."

"You think I don't know that? Why do you think I want the money so badly? The problem is, if I tell my friends about the imminent crash, they are going to want to know where the information has come from. People need reassurance before they sell a shed load of shares. They're not going to do it on a whim, surely you understand that."

He pulled me closer to the corner of the room and I knew he was about to reveal what he knew.

"Ok. Let's just say that I've been tipped off by the head of a global corporation. I like to think of him as the invisible man."

I thought back to what Lexa had told me about Charles Hamilton. She'd said that he was even more difficult to get a hold of than Tristan and that had been bad enough. All of The Generals hid in the shadows and it was highly possible that Nathan's 'Invisible man' was the same guy who was on our radar.

"The invisible man? Why do you call him that? Who is he?"

"Because I don't know anyone who's ever met him in person. I just talk to him on the phone. I manage some of his assets on the stock market and he's the one who told me that something bad was about to happen. He's given me tips before and he's never been wrong. The guy really knows his stuff."

"How does he know the market's about to crash?"

"I don't know and I don't ask. Let's just say that if he says it's going to happen; it happens," he said with a serious tone.

"So, who is he?"

"I can't tell you that. A man this powerful isn't someone I want to get on the wrong side of. I've already told you too much. Please keep it to yourself. Just tell your friends that you've been advised by a top market broker that they should sell now and buy back after the event."

"The event? What event?"

"I don't know. Something that's going to trigger the crash. Like I said, I don't ask too many questions. I'm here to make money for myself and my clients. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth," he smirked.

I realised that Nathan wasn't going to tell me who this guy was. There was no point in pushing him for more information, but Charlie-boy seemed to fit the profile.

"Ok. Thanks for the advice," I said, moving in and kissing him on the cheek. "Let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

I gave him a naughty grin.

"Maybe there is," he raised his eyebrows. "Who's the new girl? You arrived together. Do you know her?"

"Yes, I know her. Her name's Janice and she's back on the orgy-scene after many years of married life."

"Where's her husband?"

"With another man."

It took him a second or two to realise what I'd said. He nodded and raised his eyebrows in shock.

"Nice," he giggled. "Do you have any tips on pleasing her? I'd like to give her an orgasm. It always impresses my workmates when I make the new girl cum."

"Spoken like a true showman," I laughed. "You just have to remember that the way to a woman's heart isn't always through her pussy."

"What do you mean?"

"She's been out of the game for a long time. She's been with the same man for years. She wants to feel desired and sexy. Tell her how beautiful she is and be tender to begin with. She'll guide you to what she likes. Just make her feel as though she's the sexiest woman in the room."

"But she's not. You're the sexiest woman in the room... by a long shot."

"Thank you, but you don't have to tell her that. Just compliment her and make her feel special. She's about to be fucked by half the room so I'd make a move early if I were you. Get in there first."

"I think it might be a bit late for that," he nodded in Janice's direction. "It looks like she's already made a start."

I looked over to see Janice with a guy's head buried in her cleavage. She had a bag of white powder in her hand and the men were taking it in turns to snort coke from her tits. Rachel was giving her usual words of encouragement.

"That's it, boys. Get your faces in those boobies. She fucking loves it," she cried.

Janice had a big smile on her face as she got kissed by the men each time they sniffed Coke from her body. She was in her element.

"I guess I'd better go and hand the rest of this lot out before people start complaining," I said, holding up the bag.

"I guess so, but don't be long. My lads want some fun with you."

"Mmmmm, I can't wait," I said, kissing him on the lips and moving away.

He went back to his group as I moved on to Paris and Frank. They were the youngest couple there and Paris soon had her arms wrapped around me giving me a big hug.

"Hi Becca. Welcome back," she said. "It's great to see you again."

"Likewise," I replied. "How's everybody doing tonight?"

"We're doing fine. Frank's looking forward to fucking you again. I hope your pussy's nice and wet."

Paris gave my ass a gentle squeeze as I moved in to the centre of their group.

"It's always wet, but I'm afraid Janice will be doing the honours tonight for your husband."

"Janice. Not the Janice?" she over emphasised the word 'the'.

"You've heard of her?" I asked.

"Everyone's heard of her. She's like a legend around here. I've never met her, but I've heard all about her escapades from years ago."

"It seems like everyone has," I rolled my eyes. "Would anyone like anything from my bag?"

I handed out some pills and powder to those who wanted it as Janice whooped and hollered from across the kitchen.

She was now making out with Pete and she had her hand down the front of his trousers as the others laughed and joked.

"Wow, look at her go. She hasn't lost her touch, has she?" said one guy in her group.

"Get his cock out. Let's see your blowjob skills," said another.

"How about all of you get your cocks out and I'll show you properly," she smiled. "Come on boys, let Janice see the goods."

She was referring to herself in the third person again. She had rapidly become the life and soul of the party just like I had the week before. All around her men were unzipping and producing their dicks in various states of arousal. She grabbed the nearest one to her and started jerking him off as the others jostled forwards trying to be next.

"Don't worry, there's plenty of Janice to go around," she reassured them. "Help me out of my dress."

Suddenly hands were all over her as the men fought to get her clothes off. Her zip was tugged down and her shimmery tube dress fell to the floor. Underneath she looked equally as stunning. She was wearing a black corset which was tied at the front with a criss-crossed red ribbon. Her black crotchless panties matched and showed the bottom of her ass cheeks. I could clearly see her plump pussy poking out as she bent over and took Pete's cock into her mouth.

Simon watched from afar and his jaw almost hit the floor when he saw what she was wearing. Only a few days ago Janice was nothing more than a frumpy old subordinate at the accountancy firm. Now here she was in Simon's favourite style of underwear, sucking off his friends in his kitchen. It must have been a dream come true for him.

"Wow, look baby," Paris said to Frank. "You're going to be emptying your balls into one of her holes later. What do you think to that?"

Frank snuggled up behind her and kissed her neck lovingly as he watched the action.

"Oh Paris. Thank you so much. I can't wait," he murmured. "I'd like to see you making out with her or sucking her tits while I fuck her."

"She's not into that," I interrupted. "She only likes men, sorry."

"Isn't she bi-sexual like the rest of us?" quizzed Paris, sounding surprised. "I was told that the legendary Janice loves pussy."

"What? That's not what she told me. If anything, it's the complete opposite. She hates lesbians."

"She doesn't. I've seen her eat sperm from another woman's asshole before," said an older guy in the group. "Whatever she told you is wrong."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. She's even turned straight women into pussy eaters," he explained. "Just ask Rachel, she'll tell you all about it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Could Janice the lesbian hater really be that way inclined? Maybe she'd grown out of it after she left the orgy scene. Maybe she was over compensating with her abuse towards Steph. Maybe she actually fancied her. There were a lot of maybes and they could only be answered one way. I'd just have to wait and see how the evening played out.

Paris decided to get naked to try and keep up with Janice. She was helped out of her dress by the men in the group and they were soon snorting coke off of her ass cheeks as she bent over and sucked one of them into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, that's it babe. Start enjoying yourself," gasped Frank as he rubbed the front of his trousers. "If anyone wants to eat her pussy, just pull her knickers down and go to town, she won't mind."

I moved on to the next group as I glanced over to see what Ryan was up to. He was sitting on a stool as he watched the proceedings from the breakfast bar. He was still alone and I was desperate to go and speak to him but I had to complete my drug dealing job first.

Adam welcomed me in to his group, but I couldn't see Sonya anywhere until I almost stood on her. She was lying on the floor with a vodka bottle stuffed up her pussy. She had her eyes closed as she slid the neck of the bottle in and out of her cunt.

"Fucking hell, you're not wasting any time, are you?" I laughed. "There's plenty of men in the room who'll do that for you. You don't have to use a bottle."

"We've got a bet going to see how far up she can get it," replied one of the crowd.

"Well, that will certainly loosen her up and get her juices flowing," I laughed. "Does anyone want to partake?"

"Oh, hi Becca. Welcome back," said Sonya, as she heard my voice.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked, as the men helped themselves to some Ecstasy and Viagra.

"I'm feeling great... aaahhhh fuck... I think that's as far as it will go," she said pushing the bottle well past the neck and onto the widest part.

She still had her dress on but her knickers had been removed. As you would expect, they were being passed around the group of around ten men as they sampled her scent from the pink panties.

Adam crouched down between Sonya's legs with a black marker pen in his hand and drew a line on the bottle. It had almost completely disappeared inside her, with just the last couple of inches visible. Her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure as Adam pulled it out of his wife's pussy with a wet popping sound.

"Oooohh, fuck," she gasped. "That was such a nice stretch. I might try double-vag later."

"Oh fuck. Really? I've always wanted to see you take two cocks in your pussy," swooned Adam.

He helped Sonya to her feet and placed the bottle onto the table. It was slimy from her arousal and I watched one of the crowd use a ruler to measure how far she'd taken it.

"Ok guys. Who guessed ten and a half inches?" he announced, like some sort of independent adjudicator.

"Yes," said his friend, punching the air in victory. "That was me."

"Mmmmm, that was a good guess you dirty boy," cooed Sonya in a sexy voice. "I'd better give you your reward."

She kissed him once on the lips and then dropped to her knees with a dirty smile on her face. The rest of the group got closer as she took his dick out of his trousers and started licking it up and down like a lollipop.

"Mmmmm, look how hard he is, Adam. Aren't I a lucky girl?"

"Indeed you are. Give him his reward, babe, don't tease him. Suck it deep and show everyone what a filthy little slut you are," he replied.

She obeyed as the onlookers groaned in anticipation and waited for their turn.

"Wow, she always looks so loving when she sucks a cock," said one of them.

"She sure does. I'll help her out with double-vag, if you like," said another who was now wanking himself off.

Other men also had their dicks in their hands hoping to try out Sonya's luscious mouth before the main event started. I hadn't figured out what my role was going to be yet and I was desperate to get in on the action, but I had one last group to sort out before I could move on to Ryan.

I looked over at Janice who now had Rachel by her side. They were surrounded by men of different ages, builds and ethnicities, but they all had one thing in common. Everyone of them had their trousers and shorts around their ankles and were stood to attention as the two women serviced them. Janice and Rachel had a cock in each hand and one in their mouths and were constantly swapping between the crowd to pleasure as many of them as they could.

Pete wasn't joining in; he was just watching intently as his wife was used like a two-dollar hooker.

I looked back towards Paris and Frank and saw more naked interactions. Paris had stripped off and was lying sideways on the kitchen worktop. She had a guy eating her pussy as she sucked another guy's cock like a nodding donkey. Other men were pawing at her tits or pushing their dicks into her hand, encouraging her to play with them.

Ryan was still staring from the breakfast bar as he sipped a glass of water. I guessed he had to drive back to Catterick barracks after the fuck-fest, so he wasn't getting drunk like the rest of them. He did have a sizeable bulge in his trousers though.

I finally made it to Kelly and Sean with my bag of leftovers. Kelly was dressed in a cream halter-neck dress and knee-high matching boots. She looked sensational, but what made her look even better was the fact she had a can of whipped cream in her hand. She'd frosted the top of her chest with the can and two men were busy licking it off of her boobs.

"You dirty bitch," I laughed as I approached. "If you guys like it creamy, you should feel my pussy."

"Oh, hi Becca. Welcome back," she replied. "These dirty cunts got bored waiting to snort Coke off of my tits so I had to improvise."

"Sorry. Everyone wants to talk to me tonight. Brian's sick, so he's left me in charge," I said it loud enough to make sure Ryan heard me.

"It's fine," said the guy licking her chest. "Kelly knows how to keep us entertained."

"So I see. Can I interest any of you in the contents of my bag?" I asked, trying to hurry things along a bit.

"No, I'm more interested in the contents of your knickers," replied a guy in a bright yellow shirt.

"Well, you know I never say no to a gentleman," I laughed. "How about I let you feel how wet I am, if you do me a favour?"

"I'll do you a favour all night long," he smiled. "What do you want me to do?"

"Good boy," I pulled him in and kissed him. "I really need to speak to that guy over there before we go into the lounge. Can you hand out the rest of the drugs for me while I go and see him?"

He glanced over at Ryan who was still enjoying the debauchery going on all around him.

"The wanker?" he seemed surprised. "Why do you want to talk to him? He won't do you any favours. He just jerks himself off."

"Are you going to help me or not?" I sighed. "Here, have a feel of my pussy."

I lifted my dress up to show the guy my thong and invite him in for a feel. To make doubly sure he understood; I pulled my waistband down so he could push his hand into my panties. His reaction was immediate and I soon felt him rummaging his fat fingers around inside me.

"Mmmmm, you juicy little slut," he whispered. "Do you want me to fuck you? I'll stick it in you right now if you like?"

"I'd love you to, but we had an agreement. Share these out and I'll be back shortly," I pushed the bag in his direction.

My body was screaming for attention, but my mind was putting the mission first. The night was still young, but I was running out of time if I wanted to get this done before Simon got everyone into the front room. Once that happened, I'd lose my opportunity.