Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers

"There's plenty of dicks left for you, you dirty cow," I laughed.

Nathan and the Nerd took my hands and walked me out onto the centre of the duvets as though I was Cleopatra.

"You... lie on your back on the floor so I can sit on your cock," I ordered Yellow Shirt.

He obeyed and held his cock vertically like a pole so I could slide down onto it. His thick shaft glided into my slippery cunt with ease as Shorty came around in front of me. He looked pleased with himself, holding his cock at the base ready for me to take it in my mouth.

"Nathan, get that big cock of yours in my ass," I instructed, reaching back and spreading my cheeks for him.

He shuffled in behind me and spat on my sphincter and on his cock for lubrication. I took hold of the other two guys and started to stroke them slowly as Shorty thrust into my mouth. I let out a deep guttural moan as Nathan penetrated my starfish and the crowd murmured between themselves at the spectacle before them.

"The bitch is air tight," said one guy.

"She didn't even flinch," said another.

"Dirty fucking slag," gasped a third.

I started to rock back and forth so that the two cocks slid in and out of my fuck holes simultaneously. Shorty proceeded to fuck my face as I wanked the other two off with my hands. I felt like the last woman on earth, but that illusion was soon shattered as Simon invited the next couple to participate.

"Kelly and Sean, please join the others on the stage," he gestured.

Kelly told Sean to pick up the foot stool so she could bend over it on all fours. She stuck her ass out as Sean picked out two men to spit roast her. She was soon being pounded from both ends as I felt my first glimmer of an orgasm building inside me.

Sonya stepped up next with Adam by her side. She didn't disappoint the crowd as she got one man to lie down so she could sit on his cock. She was going to try double vag, just like she'd promised. Adam picked out a second guy and told him to lube up his cock.

"Use plenty," he advised. "She's wet, but it's going to be a tight squeeze for her to take you both inside her snatch."

"Oh fuck, is she really going to try it?" the second guy gasped. "Are you ok with that?"

"Of course. Stretch the bitch out. She's already had a fucking vodka bottle shoved up there. She can take it."

Sonya let out a high-pitched shriek as the second cock slid inside her tight gash. Initially it looked painful, but she soon got into the swing of things. The guy on his back lay still and let the guy behind her do all the work. His thrusting shaft pistoned in and out of her and also slid across his buddy's cock to stimulate all three of them.

Double vag isn't to everyone's taste. The men involved have to be ok with frottage. They practically have to rub their cocks together while fucking the willing female participant, but these two didn't seem bothered.

Rachel and Pete were up next and I watched Rachel give Janice a sensual kiss as she left her side and joined us on the duvets. For someone who hated lesbians she seemed very into it.

Rachel wanted to show off to Janice. Maybe she wanted to show her mentor what she was now capable of. She flipped up into a head stand while Pete held her in place to stop her from toppling over.

"I need someone to eat her pussy while someone else fucks my wife's mouth," he announced.

Several men rushed forwards, but two got there first. The first guy grabbed Rachel around her waist and picked her up so that she could wrap her legs over his shoulders. His muscular arms supported her as he buried his face into her vulva. The second guy moved in and pushed his dick between her lips. She soon had his balls banging on her nose as he fucked her face upside down. She looked like quite the acrobat and she got some appreciative comments from the remaining men.

"Fucking hell, that's a new one," said one guy.

"She needs a good pile-driving if she likes being upside down," said another

"That's exactly what she's going to get," said Adam. "She's just warming up."

"And finally, we have the lovely Janice," said Simon with his arms held to the sky.

"The legendary Janice more like," said the guy who'd told me she was bi-sexual. "She's about to school the lot of you."

"I sincerely hope so," laughed Simon. "It's now a free for all."

I temporarily spat the cock out of my mouth and looked over to watch her performance. She was now completely naked and her tits sagged down due to their enormous weight. She gave everyone a twirl and then walked around the edge of the duvet just like I had done.

"There's lots of men left," she smiled. "I was hoping for more, but it will do for starters."

She picked the guy with the biggest cock and paraded him onto the stage.

"Get on your knees, big boy!" she ordered.

He did as he was told and Janice backed up and sat down in his lap. The guys nine-inch cock disappeared into her slippery tunnel like a magic trick.

"You and you," she pointed to two more guys who were shorter than the rest. "Get over here and bring some lube. You're both going to fuck Janice's boobies."

The men approached and one of them handed her a bottle of lube.

"I don't want it, you stupid boy. Spread it on your cocks and slide them under my tits," she snapped.

I'd given tit-fucks countless times, but they always involved a guy straddling me and fucking my cleavage. Janice had other ideas. With the natural droop of each breast, a fuckable fold had formed under her tits. She lifted both of her heavy boobs up and the two men pushed their cocks underneath them.

"Go to town on them boys," she tittered. "Don't be scared to spunk all over Janice when you're ready, I've got a lot to get through."

The two men started to slide back and forth under her flabby breasts and it must have felt incredible. It certainly looked it.

"The rest of you gather round and form a queue for Janice's mouth," she ordered. "I want as much cum in my belly before the end of the night as you can muster. Fucking feed this dirty bitch."

The race was on to fuck her mouth and a queue did in fact form as she started to suck the first one that arrived. She truly was a sight to behold as she bounced on a cock, allowed two men to fuck her tits and sucked on another guy like a woman possessed.

I guessed she was making up for lost time and showing people that she still had what it took to be the filthiest whore in the room. I could have easily upstaged her, but that wasn't why I was here.

Simon joined Ryan at the edge of the stage and started playing with his cock. Both men gave each other a knowing nod to show that they knew what the other was going through. Two voyeurs together, enjoying the greatest treat they could possibly imagine.

"Fuck my dirty holes," I cried as the orgy finally got into full swing.

My ass and pussy were nicely stretched and filled and I could already taste precum on my tongue from Shorty. He wasn't far away from losing his load and the two guys I was wanking off also had tight ball sacks.

"Cum when you're ready," I encouraged them. "I want as much cock as you'll give me."

I wasn't joking either. I would have let the whole room fuck me one after the other if I got the chance. My mission was going perfectly and all I had to do now was enjoy myself until I left with Ryan. The night was mine.

I heard someone grunting behind me as Yellow Shirt started to climax.

"Oh... oh... yes... I'm going to cum," he panted.

"Mmmmm that's it, good boy," I groaned. "I told you I'd let you cum in my sexy pussy."

"Oh... ugh... fuck... I'm cumming... thank you so much."

Twitch-twitch. Pulse-pulse.

He unleashed a heavy load inside me as Nathan continued to pound my ass. After several strong squirts, Yellow Shirt lay still beneath me, breathing hard from his intense orgasm.

"If you're done fucking me, pull out and let someone else have a go," I hissed. "I want my cunt filling."

Nathan momentarily stopped thrusting into me as Yellow Shirt shuffled out from beneath me. I waited for another cock to take his place, but Nathan had other ideas. He pulled out of my ass and pushed his larger cock inside my cummy hole.

"Oh fuck..." I shouted. "You dirty cunt."

"Mmmm, you love it, you fucking whore. Can you feel it gliding around on his sticky load?"

"Yes. I'm so sloppy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Shorty couldn't take anymore of my swirling tongue and started to shoot his cum into my mouth. Just as I started to swallow it down, he pulled out and sprayed the last few spurts all over my forehead.

"Aaaarrggghhh, fuck," he squealed. "You suck like a fucking milking machine."

Splat-splat-splat.

His cum rained down on me as I looked over to see Janice getting her first mouthful too. She kept her lips capped over his tip as she milked him off into her eager mouth. She swallowed, wiped her mouth and literally pushed the guy aside to make room for the next one.

"Feed me," she cried. "Janice wants more."

One of the guys fucking her tits shot a thick wad under her boob and it started to drip down her side and onto her thigh. She scooped it up with her finger and lapped it up like ice cream before grabbing another cock and frantically jerking him off. Her mouth was full, her hands were full and so was her quim as she continued to ride the nine-incher beneath her.

Sonya was still receiving her double vag treatment, but it soon ended when the one on top of her started to cum. I watched his whole body tense as he unloaded all over the other guy's dick, which was still buried inside her.

"Oh fuck man," he shouted. "I can feel your hot jizz all over my cock... oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm cumming too."

He had a pained expression on his face as he too filled Sonya's cunt with man cream. It triggered her off into a huge climax as she felt the two scalding hot loads painting her insides simultaneously.

"FUCK ME... OH SHIT... ADAM... LOOK THEY'RE MAKING YOUR WIFE CUM."

She writhed and bucked and bent over at the waist as the full force of her climax rocked through her sexy body.

More cum splattered onto my face as men just arrived from nowhere to cum all over me.

"That's it. Paint me you dirty fuckers. Cover me in it."

Rachel was now being held upside down as a guy pile-drived her meaty cunt. She too was covered in sperm, mostly on her face and tits. Men were just standing around her jerking off as her husband watched and gave them words of encouragement.

"She's a slag isn't she lads. Fucking unload all over her," he laughed. "She looks so sexy with cum all over her."

My attention came back to my own pleasure and I knew I was close to climax too. I just needed Nathan to give me his load and I'd be ready to explode.

"Cum in me," I begged him. "I'm so close."

"Sorry Becca. My load's not for you tonight, it's for Janice," he whispered. "Someone needs to make her fucking cum."

I felt slightly rejected as he pulled out of me and walked over to Janice, but I knew he'd soon be replaced with another enthusiastic cock.

"Cunt tease," I shouted after him.

He looked over his shoulder and winked at me. His timing was perfect in more ways than one. Firstly, it gave my guys an excuse to flip me over onto my back so they had a bigger target area to ejaculate all over. And secondly, the guy Janice was fucking had just unloaded inside her puffy hole with a loud grunt that must have woken the neighbours.

"AAAHHH THERE YOU GO, SEXY," he cried, pulling her down hard onto his nine-inch shaft.

"Mmmmm good boy. Janice's cunt feels nice, doesn't it?" she cooed.

"Not half. Jesus you're so tight," he said.

I watched him slap her on the ass as a cue for her to lift up so he could move away. Just as she got off his lap, Nathan arrived with his big fat cock in his hand.

"Hello gorgeous," he swooned. "Do you mind if I slip in here?"

"Hello handsome," she replied. "Have you come to try out one of Janice's holes?"

"You're the hottest woman in the room," he replied to Janice, but looking directly at me. "How could I resist?"

"Pussy or ass?" she mused.

"Let's start where my friend left off," he laughed. "I'm sure it's nice and creamy in there."

He lifted her up and moved in underneath her before pushing his cock against her spunky hole and rubbing it against her clit. Janice shuddered and Nathan leaned in and kissed her neck. He knew how to pleasure a woman and my little tips should be helping him to make the dirty old bitch cum in no time.

"He's left a sizeable load in there," she gasped. "Ram it in my cunt and feel how slippery and tight it is."

Nathan whispered something in her ear and she turned her head and kissed him over her shoulder. He then reached his hand around her waist and started to play with her clit. I watched her shudder as he entered her with a gasp of pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, so big," she cooed.

He continued to kiss her on the lips and neck and behind her ear. He was talking to her the whole time, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. He was obviously taking my advice and complimenting her.

More men arrived to squirt cum all over her tits as I surveyed the room again. Everywhere I looked I could see flesh and sweaty bodies. All of the women were surrounded by men and had at least one hole full of meat. I heard Rachel cumming hard somewhere behind me, but there were too many people in the way to see what she was doing.

It was time to concentrate on my own pleasure. I was now on my back with my legs spread and my knees bent. A huge bald-headed lad was shuffling between my legs with a look of excitement on his face.

"Hold her legs wider," he said to two guys either side of me. "I'm going in."

He was a flabby guy about thirty years old. His cock was wide but short and extremely hairy. I was glad he was fucking me with it rather than making me suck it. I hated sucking hairy cocks.

"Fuck me then. What are you waiting for?" I demanded.

He smirked, slapped his bell-end against my clit twice and then pushed in. His friends held my legs straight and wide as they wanked themselves off while they watched. I had a guy kneeling either side of me waiting to be sucked which I of course committed to immediately. I took it in turns to suck them off and it didn't take long before the one on my right pulled out and shot it all over my face and hair.

The guy fucking me didn't last long either and as he shot his load all over my stomach and pussy I started to cum. I reached down and massaged his sperm into my labia, flicking my fingers over my meaty lips and clit.

"Someone stick a cock in me. I'm cumming," I panted.

There was a scramble to be the next one in my fuck hole and as I looked down, I saw that it was the Nerd. He plunged straight into me and started hammering in and out like his life depended on it. Maybe it was the first time he'd had sex with a girl who was having an orgasm.

It started at my pubic bone and then spread out across my body. Guys were cumming all over me from different angles by now as I writhed and moaned loudly.

"Yes... right there... fuck me... cum all over this whore..."

"Yeah, fuck that bitch," shouted an onlooker, before he dumped his load all over my tits.

Slap-slap-slap.

In and out. In and out.

Rub-rub-rub.

As I hit my peak another guy came in my mouth, quickly followed by another. I swallowed it down as I felt someone straddling me and slipping his cock between my tits. The sloppy mess of semen that coated my orbs was soon spread all over his cock as he fucked my tits.

I heard Janice screaming like a banshee as she climaxed all over what I assumed was Nathan's cock. I couldn't see anything other than my own group and I now had my eyes half closed in ecstasy. I no longer cared what anyone else was doing although I could hear sex noises and people cumming all around me.

The Nerd slowed down and shot what felt like a massive load deep against my cervix, driving my orgasm on and on as I hit a new peak.

"More... someone else fuck me... now... keep going," I shouted.

The Nerd pulled out and I felt his seed trickle down my ass crack. Within seconds a had another dick inside me with renewed vigour. I didn't look to see who it was -- I didn't care as long as my cunt was filled. My fingers continued to strum at my clit and just kept on cumming.

I was nothing more than an object of men's desire now. I was plastered in spunk which was still showering me as the fuck fest continued. The man thrusting between my breasts let out a long groan and shot his porridge all over my lips. I opened up, craned my neck and capped my lips over his tip to suck it down like a two-dollar whore.

I heard two more women crying out in ecstasy as they came. Men were groaning, the girls were moaning and I could smell the heady scent of freshly fucked cunts and salty sperm.

The guy fucking me suddenly rolled my legs up and back so that my anus was exposed. He didn't ask, he just pushed it straight in

"There you go, Becca. Take my cock in your shitter, you dirty bitch," he spoke down at me.

I opened my eyes to see a guy of about sixty grinning down as he anally violated me. My orgasm was still simmering and I was soaking wet with love honey. I looked down to see I was completely caked in spunk from my forehead to my thighs and it felt incredible.

The frenzy started to slow down as men started to leave after they had their fill of fun. I was left with a cock in my ass, one in my mouth and one in my hand.

Rachel was having her pussy eaten out by Paris who was slowly being fucked by a guy who looked about eighteen. He was slow and loving and they seemed to be winding down the same as I was.

Adam, Frank, Pete and Sean were stood together watching their wives get used by strangers. They all had raging hard-ons and I knew Janice was going to enjoy fucking them.

"Ugh... ah... fuck," grunted the guy in my ass. "Here it cums, slut."

Twitch-twitch.

Squirt-squirt.

His hot load joined the many others as he pulled out and squirted it all over my pussy and butt hole. The guy in my mouth gave me his sperm just as the one in my hand exploded all over my fingers.

I felt spent. I was adrift on a wave of pleasure as I lay there panting hard and smiling from ear to ear. I could have laid there all night but the party wasn't over yet.

I reluctantly dragged myself upright and propped my self up onto my elbows. Everyone had gone quiet and seemed to be recovering just like I was. I must have had at least a dozen loads deposited either on me or in me and it felt sticky and cold.

The only person left who was making any noise was Janice.

"Is that it?" she scorned. "You call this an orgy. I've only cum once."

"It's far from over, you dirty cow," I laughed. "You've got four husbands and Simon to take on yet."

"Thank fuck for that. Janice needs more cock."

"What about a little bit of pussy?" I asked. "Ive heard that you're not straight after all, you lying whore."

"Well, I could hardly have it banded all around the office now, could I?" she shrugged. "I was happily married until recently."

"I know, but you didn't need to be so mean to Steph either," I pointed out.

"Oh, wind your fucking neck in and come over here, you sexy bitch. You look like a glazed doughnut. I can soon clean that up."

I was interested to see if she was true to her word so I crawled over on all fours. She rose up onto her knees with an excited grin on her face as I approached.

"Holy shit, she's going to lick all the spunk off of Becca," gasped the Nerd.

"This I have to see," said Shorty.

I got level with Janice and knelt in front of her with semen dripping from every inch of our bodies. She had definitely taken the lions share of it, being the new girl. It was in her hair, all over her face and neck and her breasts were dripping in the stuff. I glanced between her legs as she pulled me closer and noticed that her small landing strip of pubic hair was matted white with man milk.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers