Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, this is too slutty for the pub," I said. "And it's winter. Most girls wouldn't wear something like that at this time of year."

The next bag had a pair of black satin trousers which would tight in all the right places. I loved them, but they weren't suitable either.

"No."

"But these are the sort of clothes that you usually wear," laughed Tony.

"Yes, but I need to look like an easy target, not a whore," I laughed.

Bag three had black jeans inside.

"Perfect," I said. "Now we need a top to go with it."

"Try the green bag," said Tony.

I picked up the bag and took out the contents. It was a cream, V-neck sweater with a hood. It was ideal for a night out in the winter.

"Wow, you've got great taste," I swooned at Tony. "This is gorgeous."

He smiled back at me, and moved closer, picking up a bag from La Senza and passing it to me.

"Don't forget the underwear," he laughed. "This guy is going to want to fuck you after all."

I looked into the bag and my face lit up. He'd bought me some lingerie for the evening. I pulled out a lace bra and panty set which didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Shit, this is hot and sexy," I said. "Travis is in for a treat."

"He'll get a treat alright," said Lance picking up a pistol from the table and racking the top slide.

Click-clack.

I'd almost forgot the purpose of all this. I was there to trap a group of terrorists and unlock a gate; not enjoy myself.

"You should try it on," said Tony. "Make sure it all fits."

He nodded at the bedroom door to signify that I should go somewhere more private to get changed. Instead, I decided to have some fun and tease them all. I whipped my vest top off and threw it on the couch, revealing my heavy naked breasts to the five men in the room. Stud-Muffin let out a long gasp of appreciation, but I wasn't done yet.

I pushed my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers and slid them down my legs.

"For fucks sake, Becca," sighed Tony.

"What's wrong? You told me to try it all on," I said, holding my hands out in surprise.

I was facing all five men with my legs shoulder-width apart. I felt the cold air against my wet labia as I continued to show off. My nipples became erect as I let them take in the view for a second.

"I meant, try it on in the bedroom," he replied.

"It's fine. You've all seen me naked before. Besides, I'll probably be naked later when you raid the flat. I don't want any of you getting distracted."

"Good thinking," laughed Jock. "It's good to practice these things."

Hayward turned in his seat to get a better view as the rest of them watched on. I took out the black lace panties and slipped them on first. I made of show of adjusting them to tuck my ample pussy lips inside.

"Ooops, we wouldn't want those popping out, would we?" I tittered.

I put my bra on next, but the shoulder straps were too long.

"Would you pull the straps tighter for me," I said to Stud-Muffin. "I like them tight."

I was deliberately using him to see how he reacted. He was going to have to put on a good performance as my boyfriend and I didn't want to leave anything to chance. He skilfully pulled the straps tighter one by one and I felt his fingertips grazing my skin.

"How's that?" he asked proudly.

"You tell me," I said, turning to face him and tucking my hair behind my ear seductively.

"Looks fine to me," he gulped.

"And me," Jock butted in.

I gave him a wink and pulled my jeans on. I made sure I bent over with my back to them so they got a good view of my ass. The flimsy panties pulled tight into my butt-crack as I straightened up.

The jeans fitted well as I turned round to face them again. They watched me do up the zip and buttons which made my tits jiggle.

Next, I picked up the top and made a meal of slipping my arms inside it. This pushed my breasts together to give me a bigger cleavage before I pulled the item over my head and flicked my hair out. The sleeves were longer than my arms as it was part of the design. Each cuff had a thumb-hole in it which I pushed my thumbs through. The V-neck revealed a little bit of breast, but not too much. Tony had chosen wisely.

"What do you think guys?" I purred, giving them a playful twirl.

"You can be my girlfriend any night of the week," said Stud-Muffin.

"I will be tonight," I giggled. "Until you dump me of course."

"Ok, Becca. I think you've had your fun for today. Let's get on with planning the rest of the mission, shall we?" said Tony. "We've got a lot to get through."

"Spoil sport," I pouted

****

It felt weird to be going undercover with Tony and his team. I'd barely left one identity behind and now, here I was in a new city pretending to be the girlfriend of one of my lover's colleagues. I was walking arm-in-arm with Stud-Muffin towards the Heathway pub where we knew Travis was going to be.

"Comms check," said Tony into my hidden ear piece.

"Becca, receiving," I replied.

"Stud-Muffin... I mean, Andy, receiving," said Stud-Muffin.

"Receiving you both loud and clear," said Hayward. "The target has entered the bar. He's alone and the mission is a go."

"Roger that," I replied. "Keep listening, but remember what I said to you this afternoon. You're going to hear me getting fucked later and I don't know how it's going to be. His friends might join in and it might get rapey as I play my part. I'm just going to have to go with it until I can make my move. Do not raid the flat unless you here my safe word or my go order, no matter how bad it sounds."

"Are you sure you're ok with it?" asked Tony.

"Being raped is part of my profession," I laughed. "It's just a state of mind."

"Do you remember the safe word?" asked Hayward.

"Of course, it's Flamingo," I replied. "Going dark now. Watch and learn boys."

It was nice to know that the Grey Ghosts were concerned about my welfare. I was going into this unarmed for obvious reasons. The team were never going to be far away in case they needed to react quickly, but this was all down to me for now.

I had to put on a good performance with Stud-Muffin - who I had found out was actually called Andy. Hopefully, after I was dumped, it would attract Travis in for a night of filth with an angry girl on the rebound. That was my way in. Once the fucking was out of the way, I would wait for them to fall asleep before securing the bomb and opening the gate. The rest was down to Tony and his team.

We'd spent hours that afternoon role playing the different scenarios and going through the 'what ifs?' What if I can't find the key for the gate? What if they don't fall asleep? What if I get discovered? What was my escape route? The list was endless and inexhaustible, but trying to prepare for every eventuality was what would keep us alive in a situation like this. It had to be practiced over and over again to reduce the thinking time in times of peril. It could be a life saver.

"Entering the pub now," said Andy.

"Roger that. I see you," said Lance.

I knew Lance was in the pub somewhere, but I didn't look for him. He could see us and that's all that mattered. We walked up to the bar and Andy ordered the drinks. I saw Travis at the end of the bar, leaning against it and surveying the area like a territorial cat. I caught his eye for a split second and gave him the smallest of smiles before turning back to Andy.

Seduction is an art like anything else. If it's overdone, it doesn't work, but if it's underdone, I wouldn't get noticed. Just a glimpse and a smile from a beautiful woman was usually enough.

"Where do you want to sit?" asked Andy, sounding bored.

"Anywhere you like," I replied. "But don't sound too excited to be out with me, will you. I don't know what your problem is tonight."

We had created an atmosphere between us from the get go. Travis caught the mood as we left the bar with our drinks and found a table about ten feet away from him.

"You've got his attention," said Lance. "And a few of the others in here, by the look of it."

"I've not got a problem," said Andy. "I'm fine."

As we sat down, Lance's phone beeped in his pocket as he received a text message. He immediately took it out and opened it up.

"Who's that?" I asked, with an edge to my voice.

Andy got busy replying to the message, before stuffing his phone back in his pocket, making sure that I couldn't see the screen.

"It's nobody. Just work stuff," he replied.

This was all part of our plan. Tony was the one who was sending the text messages so that we could start an argument.

"What do work want you for at this time of night? That phone's been going off all afternoon," I snapped.

"It's just work stuff. Don't worry about it," he said, shifting in his chair.

Beep-beep.

It went off again and Andy took his phone out to reply.

"For fucks sake, Andy. I didn't drive all the way up here from Bristol so that you can be on your fucking phone all night."

"Chill out, Becca. It's no big deal."

"Well, stop replying then. Can't it wait? You're supposed to be here with me."

He sat back in his chair and folded his arms in a defensive posture.

"You have my undivided attention," he sighed.

"Yeah, it really looks like you want to be here," I replied, sipping my wine. "Didn't you want me to come?"

"Of course I did."

He took a swig of his pint and looked around the room. It was a sheer sign of someone lying and wanting to be somewhere else.

Beep-beep.

His phone went again.

This time he ignored it.

"Sending again," said Tony in my ear. "This is great fun."

Beep-beep.

Andy continued to ignore it, but I shifted in my seat as I became more annoyed with my boyfriend.

"And again," said Tony.

Beep-beep.

"Just fucking answer it," I snapped, banging my hand on the table. "And don't try telling me it's work. Who is she?"

It was loud enough for people in close proximity to hear me. From where I was sitting, I was facing Travis who was still looking around the room. The sudden outburst got his attention and he looked over at me. This time I didn't get eye contact with him, but kept him in my peripheral vision. I needed it to look like I was mad at my boyfriend and that he was getting the full brunt of my anger.

"It's just a friend," he shrugged.

"A minute ago, you said it was work."

"It is. It's a friend from work."

"A girl?"

He paused just long enough to make what he was about to say sound like a lie. Travis wasn't the only one listening in by now.

"No."

"And sending one more time," laughed Tony. "That should do it."

Beep-beep.

"Show me," I snapped. "Show me your fucking phone."

"Don't you trust me?" he snapped back.

"Right now... no... no I fucking don't. Show me your phone. You've been on it all afternoon to someone. I want to know who it is?"

"You're just being paranoid."

"Show me then."

By now half the pub was listening to our conversation. Andy had no choice but to show me.

"Ok," he replied, holding his hands up in surrender. "It's a girl from work, but I don't fancy her. She's been stalking me all week."

"Yeah, right. Just like the last one did. You lying bastard," I spat. "Show me the phone or I'm walking out of here right now."

"And where will you go?" he replied. "You're staying at my place. Just let it go. It's nothing."

"I'll get a hotel for the night," I hissed. "Show. Me. Your. Fucking. Phone."

Travis was now staring over at me awkwardly. In fact, the whole room felt awkward.

Andy reluctantly took his phone out of his pocket and opened it up. I reached out and snatched it off of him before he had time to react. We were certainly playing to the crowd now. I tapped the screen a few times, opened his messages and let out a gasp of shock. It was actually genuine when I saw what Tony had been sending. He'd obviously been enjoying himself pretending to be a girl called Scarlett.

Scarlett: I can't wait til tomorrow.

Andy: Me too. Stuck with Becca at the minute.

Scarlett: Get rid of the boring bitch and come round tonight.

Andy: I wish.

The third message was a picture a shaven pussy spread open with the caption -- 'I'm all wet for you. Dump the whore and come round. My cunt wants feeding.'

Andy tried to snatch the phone back off of me, but I fought him off.

"It's not what it looks like," he said.

I decided to read the messages out loudly to embarrass him in the middle of the pub. He was already going red, as all eyes were now on us. Sometimes acting wasn't required.

"They're all from some slut called Scarlett. 'I can't wait til tomorrow'" I said loudly. "'Get rid of the boring bitch and come round tonight.' Really? How am I supposed to take that?"

He stayed silent as the room went deathly quiet.

"You fucking cheating wanker," I shouted. "I thought we had something special. I got the train up here from Bristol to spend a few days with you and all this time you've been sexting some slag?"

"Babe, come on. It's not like that."

"Then why has she sent YOU A FUCKING PICTURE OF HER PUSSY?" I screamed, standing up and throwing the phone at him.

"Babe, calm down and take a seat," he tried to sooth me. "Let's talk about it quietly."

"Quietly? QUIETLY?" I shouted almost going into meltdown. "FUCK YOU."

I picked up my wine and threw it in his face.

"DIRTY CUNT!"

"Wow, remind me never to get on the wrong side of you," giggled Tony in my ear.

He wasn't helping me to keep a straight face, but it relieved the tension a little.

Andy didn't have a lot of options in a situation like this one. He could sit down quietly, walk out with his head held low or fight back. We'd rehearsed the later for maximum effect.

"You know what," he said wiping the wine off of his face. "You're right, but I've been doing a whole lot more than just sexting her. We've been fucking for weeks and she does all the stuff that you won't. That's why I did it. You might be smoking hot, but you're nothing compared to her. If you want my parting advice - try jazzing things up with your next boyfriend or it will end the same way. Fuck you, I'm out of here."

He stood up, picked up his phone and walked out.

"Way to go, Stud-Muffin," sniggered Lance. "The lady killer is alive and kicking."

"Stay focused," said Hayward. "Let's see if he takes the bait."

I sat down and put my head in my hands as the occupants of the pub went back to their business. The show was over as far as they were concerned. I squinted my eyes to make them water, but I wasn't trying to portray the sort of girl who burst into tears because her boyfriend had cheated on her. I needed to seem upset and angry - the type of girl who wanted to get her own back.

I took my phone out of my pocket and wrote a text to Jock. He was programmed into my phone as Jane. I could have faked sending a message, but details counted at times like this and it wasn't worth the risk.

I texted: Andy's dumped me. What a wanker.

Beep-beep.

Jock sent the agreed reply.

Jane: Shit. I told you he was bad news.

I glanced around the room looking embarrassed which would be the natural reaction after what had just happened. I dried my eyes and placed my hands back on the table, staring at my empty glass.

Travis looked around the room to make sure I was no longer the centre of attention. It was a classic tactic of a predatory male. He wanted to find someone who looked vulnerable, but he wanted to keep it quiet. Once he was happy that I wasn't being watched, he got up and came over.

"Stand by," said Lance. "Contact's about to be made."

"Roger that," said Tony.

"Hi," said Travis. "Are you alright?"

His blue eyes glinted at me and would have made most women swoon.

"I'm fine," I said. "Sorry for the disruption."

He remained standing like some sort of knight in shining armour. He was trying to come across as unimposing and concerned. He wanted me to think that he was here to help me.

"It was kind of hard to miss," he laughed.

"Yeah, maybe I over-reacted a bit," I giggled nervously.

"I don't think so. It sounded like he deserved it. Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear you. At least let me replace the drink you threw all over him."

"I could do with something stronger than wine to calm my nerves," I smiled. "That's very kind of you. Thank you."

"What would you like?"

"A double vodka would be amazing."

"Coming right up," he smiled back.

As he went to the bar, I spoke quietly into the ear piece.

"Looks like we're on," I said.

"Roger that."

Travis came back with the drink, still beaming from ear to ear.

"The bar man said it's on the house."

"That's nice of him, but I didn't catch your name."

"It's Travis. Nice to meet you..."

He paused to let me fill in the blank.

"Becca."

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl," he replied.

"Yeah, well, it's a pity my asshole boyfriend didn't think that," I spat, staring at my glass with hate in my eyes.

"He must be an idiot. If I was with a girl as gorgeous as you are, I wouldn't cheat on you. Did you really come all the way up from Bristol to meet him?"

"He'd give Stud-Muffin a run for his money," laughed Lance. "The smooth-talking bastard."

"We met in Bristol six months ago and we've been together ever since. It was going fine until he got a job up here. It's become a long distance relationship for the last few months. I had my suspicions about him fucking other girls, but I didn't know for sure until now."

Travis heard me opening up to him and decided to sit down with me.

"It happens," he said. "Long distance relationships can be a problem. I'm guessing you were faithful while he was cheating on you?"

"Of course, but it's not for the lack of offers," I spat. "How fucking stupid am I? I've been turning down young studs while he's been up here balls deep in some slut?"

"I don't think you're stupid," he replied. "Some men just can't help themselves around other women."

"I wish I'd taken them up on their offers now. That would have shown him. And how dare he say I was crap in bed. I did all the dirty stuff he wanted, while he usually shot his load in two minutes flat."

"Wow. What a loser," he laughed. "You deserve better than that."

"Well, I certainly won't be the faithful sort in future. He's done me a favour. I had plenty of casual sex before I met him. I'll go back to my old ways. Fuck him."

My attitude was luring him in. He now knew I was easy, upset and angry. He saw me as the sort of girl who wanted to rub my boyfriend's face in it by having sex with someone else.

"Wow," he replied. "Not many girls admit that."

I stared at him across the table and smiled. Eye contact always makes a huge difference and I could see why vulnerable women would be attracted to this guy. He was easy to talk to and nice looking. He appeared kind and helpful, but I knew how men like him could change.

"I think every girl likes to be slutty if they get the chance," I replied. "Maybe it's just the booze talking. I had a few drinks on the train on the way up here."

"I call it truth serum," he giggled. "Alcohol just makes people lose their inhibitions and act naturally. It sounds to me like you're a good time girl."

"I used to be," I laughed.

"You still can be. You're the most stunning girl in the pub. He's an idiot to be fucking other girls behind your back. You're feisty too. Why not get your own back on him?"

"Very funny," I giggled. "I suppose you're offering your services, are you?"

"No, not at all," he replied, leaning back and holding his hands up in surrender. "I just came over to see if you were alright. I thought you might need cheering up, but I can leave you in peace if I'm intruding."