Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and pushed his chair out.

"No," I said with some urgency. "Don't leave. You are cheering me up actually."

He stayed where he was, but didn't sit back down. He wanted this to be my decision and he didn't want to sound like he was pushing me into anything.

"Look, I overheard you saying that you need somewhere to stay tonight," he said. "Just to let you know, I have a place you can crash if you're interested. I only live around the corner and it'll be cheaper than a hotel. I'm just trying to be nice."

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked. "Won't she mind?"

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"I find that hard to believe," I swooned.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're a nice person. You came over here to help me... not to mention the fact that you're nice looking."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," he smiled. "I like you and I'd like to help you if I can. It seems like I'm in the right place at the right time."

"He certainly fucking is," said Hayward.

"Like fate?" I laughed. "He's fucked someone else, so I should do the same with some stranger I've just met in a bar?"

I made it sound on the borderline between defensive and interested.

"It might be fun," he smiled. "You just said you liked me... and I last a lot longer than two minutes."

I stared into his eyes again and made a suggestive gesture with my fingers up and down my glass.

"I fucking hope so," I giggled. "But I'm not sleeping in the wet patch."

"I can live with that," he raised his eyebrows at me. "Is that a yes?"

It was hard to believe that this guy was a terrorist. He really knew how to play the game with the ladies.

"Fuck it!" I said, downing my drink. "Why not. You only live once, right?"

"Great. Let's get out of here."

He held his arm out so I could link mine with his. I faked a small stagger as I walked over to join him.

"Oops, I think that vodkas gone straight to my head," I giggled, grabbing his arm to steady myself.

"I've got you," he said. "Let's get you home."

The voices in my ear made me feel schizophrenic as they relayed the situation to each other.

"She's on the move with the target," said Lance. "Exiting the pub in three... two... one."

"Roger that. I have eyes on," replied Hayward as we walked out of the front door. "Following at a distance."

"Roger that," said Tony. "I'm ready to take over if you get blown."

I had no idea where they were, but it was nice to hear the running commentary in my ear; it made me feel safer. I didn't feel threatened by this guy, but I knew that was probably going to change once I got into his flat.

"How far is it to your place?" I asked, already knowing it was about a two minute's walk away.

"Can you see the tower blocks over there?" he pointed directly in front of us. "I'm renting a place there."

"Wow, that really is just around the corner," I giggled, putting more weight onto him than I needed to.

I wanted him to think I'd overdone it with the drink which would make me even easier to manipulate.

"Target moving along Heath Way," said Hayward.

"Roger that. Looks like he's taking her straight to the target building. Jock, you should have eyes on in about ninety seconds."

"Roger that," came his booming Scottish accent. "There's no movement from the target building. Curtains are still closed, but I have them on thermal. All five tangos are in the flat. There's three people in the flat above, but the one below is empty."

Jock was the only one left in our flat, observing the bomb makers through his sniper-scope. He was on over watch -- ready to take out any targets that posed a threat.

I didn't know what I was walking into, but I didn't feel worried. This had happened to other girls in the area and there had been no reports of any murders or missing persons. Terrorists wouldn't want to bring unnecessary police attention to the area; not when they were so close to completing their mission.

Knowing that I was being led back to a flat with five men waiting for me, was a huge turn on. I felt a fluttering in my belly and I already felt wet in my panties. Fucking strangers was one of the things I loved the most. It was all about that feeling of the unknown and the anticipation of getting naked in front of them.

I was feeling super horny.

We made it to the lobby and walked to the lift.

"I see them entering the target building," said Jock.

"We're on the seventh floor," Travis said. "It's not the penthouse, but I like to think of it as one."

"High-rise living always feels exclusive and sexy," I cooed. "As long as the bed's comfortable, I don't care."

We rode the lift to the correct floor and moved to flat seven-o-one. Travis took out the keys and opened up. As we went inside and he closed the door, I realised I was now on my own. This was all down to me until I could let the boys in.

"She's in the flat," said Jock. "I have eyes on."

"Roger that. We're going to regroup and get our gear on," said Tony. "On me, lads. Jock, stay frosty."

"Roger that."

The first thing I noticed in the small reception area was the steel-barred gate. It really did look like a prison. The more worrying thing was the five guys sitting in the lounge on the other side.

"It's only me," said Travis. "We have a house guest."

"I thought you lived alone," I gasped. "Who are these guys?"

"My flat mates," he said. "I thought you wanted a good time?"

"Err... I do... but... I thought it was just with you..."

I let out a hiccup and swayed again, placing my hand on the wall to steady myself.

"Sharing's caring," he smiled. "Imagine what your boyfriends going to say when he finds out. He'll regret the day he ever cheated on you."

"I'm not sure about this," I said. "I hardly know you, never mind them."

"We're harmless," said the shortest one of the group. "Come on in."

"What's with the prison gate?" I asked. "It looks like you're trying to trap me in there?"

"Of course not," laughed Travis, taking his coat off.

"Then why have you got a prison gate in your flat?"

"It's from the previous landlord," said the short guy as he came over and unlocked it. "He was paranoid about break ins."

"Maybe I should go?" I said, hesitating as he opened the door.

"Go where?" shrugged Travis. "You shouldn't be out in a neighbourhood like this late at night. It's not safe. That's one of the reasons the gate was installed."

I swayed a little as I thought about it. I was trying to give natural reactions to the situation. I was presented with five men in a lockable flat. Any girl in her right mind wouldn't go in there unless they were desperate, stupid or a complete whore.

"Can you leave it unlocked?" I asked. "I'm happy to have fun with you guys, but I don't want to feel trapped."

"We'd rather not," said another guy from the sofa. "But we can leave the key out for you if it makes you feel more comfortable."

I thought for a long minute. I still had my coat and shoes on. I really wasn't bothered about entering the flat and being fucked by six strangers, but I had to appear cautious. These guys weren't stupid and if I made it look too easy, they might get suspicious.

"Come on, Becca," said Travis in an encouraging tone. "Your boyfriend's probably balls deep in his slag by now. You can do six times better than that. You only live once, right? That's what you said in the pub."

He had a persuasive tone and I could see how naïve girls would get themselves into a dangerous situation. Either that or they were even more slutty than I was.

"Ok," I said, slipping my coat off. "But no more booze, I feel a bit tipsy already."

"No problem. Come in and I'll introduce you."

"No need," I replied. "If we're going to get down and dirty, I don't need to know their names."

"Wow. Where did you find this one?" said Shorty. "I like how she thinks."

"Her name's Becca and her boyfriend's just dumped her in the pub around the corner," said Travis. "She's looking to get even with him, aren't you Becca?"

"Definitely," I replied. "I'll teach the two-timing bastard."

"Awwww, poor you," said a guy with a shaved head. "Don't worry, in a few minutes time he'll be out of your head forever."

I entered through the barred gate which was quickly locked behind me. I watched Shorty place the key on the dining room table, just as he'd promised.

I then assessed the room and its occupants. I was surprised how tidy the place was. Two men were sitting at the dining room table and two more were sitting on the sofa. There was no mess anywhere, it almost looked clinically clean. I couldn't see any weapons on display either. I figured that they wouldn't want to leave any incriminating evidence on display.

I spotted the rucksack sitting on the table, but there was no sign of any bomb making equipment in the flat. I guessed it was in one of the bedrooms. They'd be using it as a manufacturing area out the way of prying eyes. I had no idea what the sleeping arrangements were for six men in a two bedroomed flat, but I assumed they'd probably be two in each of the bedrooms and two sleeping on the lounge floor as sentries. That could give me a problem later and I'd have to think in my feet.

Although everything seemed normal, I knew in the back of my mind that these guys were bad news. They had an edge to them and came across as cold and emotionless. Travis was the only one with any charisma which is why he'd been sent out on the prowl.

"She's in and it sounds like she has access to the keys," said Jock. "She's giving them a very convincing performance. Targets seem at ease and unaware."

"Roger that," said Tony. "We're almost ready."

Tony and the rest of the team would be getting dressed into tactical vests and checking their weapons before moving to their holding position. There was a laundry room on the eighth floor, which they were going to hide in until I gave them the signal to enter.

"So, how old are you, Becca?" asked Shaved Head.

"I'm twenty-two."

"Nice. You look really sexy in that top."

"Awww thank you," I replied. "Travis didn't tell me he had such nice friends."

"We'll be really nice to you," said Travis, putting his arm around my waist and ushering me into the centre of the room. "Why don't you show us that gorgeous body of yours?"

"You first," I said. "Let's see who's got the biggest cock out of all of you."

"Not yet," said Shorty. "At least give us a flash of those big tits."

"Oooh, you're a dirty boy, aren't you," I tittered. "Is this a 'I'll show you mine and you show me yours?' type of thing?"

"Exactly. You get your tits out, and then we'll show you our cocks."

These guys were acting like some sort of grooming gang. They were persuasive, but they weren't aggressive.

"Do a little strip tease for us," said Travis. "See if you can get us nice and hard."

"I'm betting you're already hard," I swooned. "The anticipation of seeing me naked is driving you all wild."

I pushed my hand between Travis' legs and squeezed his cock. I still had a little sway to my step, to make out that I was drunk.

"Hard as a rock," I laughed. "What about you?"

I moved over to Shorty and did the same to him. His cock felt smaller but just as erect.

"Hard too. Mmmm, just the way I like it. Here comes the show, boys. My boyfriend can go and fuck himself."

I did a little twirl in the middle of the room, almost falling over on purpose.

"Wweeeee... oops... I think I might be drunk," I laughed.

I then started singing the striptease music as I slowly peeled my top off.

"Dadada... de...dadada. Dadada... de... dadada,"

I took the hoody over my head to show off my black lace bra. The thin material made it see-through as I continued my drunken dance.

"Dadada... de...dadada. Dadada... de... dadada,"

"Take your bra off," laughed Shaved head.

The other guys were watching, mesmerised, but appeared unable to speak. I placed one arm over my breasts and reached back with my free hand to release the clasp. The bra slipped off of my shoulders as I kept my boobs covered up.

"Jesus, did you used to be a stripper?" said Travis. "You're incredible."

I didn't reply, I just threw my bra at him and placed both my hands on my tits.

"Dada... dada. Dada... dada. De dadadadada... dadada... de... da."

I threw my hands into the air as I finished the song. My boobs bounced free as I swung from side to side.

"Woah... what do you think, boys. Do you like them?"

Travis moved in behind me and pulled my hands behind my back. Shorty grabbed my tits hard and gave them a squeeze. That seemed to set the rest of them off into a frenzy and they all got up from their seats and crowded in.

One guy kissed me as Travis held me to prevent me from fighting back. Another guy pushed his hand between my legs and rubbed my pussy through my jeans. Someone else was pulling my shoes off as I tried to shrug them off.

"Wait? What? No, this isn't what we agreed," I protested.

"No more teasing," said a guy with a French accent. "It's fucking time."

Travis moved back towards the sofa and sat down on it, dragging me down on top of him. He looped his arms around mine to hold them behind my back. He was kissing my neck and squeezing my tits hard with his free hand. My shoes and socks got discarded as they moved on to my jeans. Hands seemed to be all over me as my button was ripped off my jeans and my zip was yanked down.

"That's it, lads. Get the bitch naked," sneered Shorty.

I heard the rattle of belts being undone as two of the guys undressed. They took their clothes off in record time as my jeans were yanked from my helpless body and thrown onto the floor.

I'd been expecting this. Travis had lulled me into a false sense of security and now these perverts were showing their true colours. Travis released my left breast and placed his arm around my neck to keep me from moving.

"Keep still and don't scream," he hissed.

"Why would I scream?" I replied. "I like it rough."

"That's good," said another guy with a German accent. "We only do it rough."

He slapped my left tit hard and laughed as it wobbled.

"Look at that, guys. The little bitch has got jiggly little titties," he said, slapping it again.

I looked down and saw a red hand print form almost instantly, as more guys got naked around me. I could smell the scent of raw masculinity as testosterone filled their veins and cunt cream filled my knickers.

I was wet. Oh my god was I wet.

The anticipation of being raped by six guys had been driving me wild all afternoon. I had no control over what was happening to me and I knew it was about to get a whole lot rougher before they were done with me.

Loving sexual encounters are all well and good, but sometimes this was all I craved. I loved being used like a piece of fuck-meat and that's exactly what they were about to do to me.

Maybe they were releasing their pent-up tension from working under the radar for so long, but right at that moment I didn't care. I just wanted cock.

"Rip her fucking knickers off," snapped Shaved Head. "Let's get this party started."

Several pairs of hands grabbed at my La Senza panties. They were battling with each other to rip them off of me. I felt the fabric go tight and cut into my skin as a loud tearing noise filled the room. Cold air hit my labia as the garment was torn off, leaving me naked on top of Travis. He was still fully clothed and seemed to be there to just hold me down while the others enjoyed themselves.

The guy who'd been slapping my tits was now sucking on my nipple like a hungry baby while he stroked his cock. He was half kneeling on the sofa beside me as hands touched me all over.

The most popular target was my pussy, which by now was dripping wet and engorged with blood and lust. My torn panties were thrown at Travis who wrapped them around my mouth like a gag. I could taste and smell my aroused cunt as the lace cut into the sides of my mouth like razor wire.

I felt hands spreading my legs open from both sides to expose my sopping gash. There was no getting away from them as the abuse continued. Two fingers were thrust inside me and I let out a moan of pleasure.

"Fucking hell, guys. This bitch is wet," said Frenchy. "She's loving it."

"Let me have a feel," said a guy who hadn't spoke since I'd arrived.

He had eyes like a lizard and was expressionless. He barged Frenchy aside and replaced his fingers with his own.

"Do you like that?" he asked. "Do you like my fat fingers in your tight little cunt, huh?"

I tried to speak, but my knickers got in the way. All I could do was nod.

"Eat her out," said Shorty. "I bet she's fucking sweet."

Lizard didn't need any more encouragement. He got to his knees and clamped his mouth onto my long lips. He sucked them hard, nibbling them with his teeth and stretching them away from my body.

"She's young and musky," he laughed. "Just the way I like it."

Travis released my arms from behind my back as I felt a cock being forced into my hand. I looked across to see Shaved Head smiling down at me. Instinctively, I started to wank his foreskin back and forth much to his delight.

"Look at this whore. She's an experienced cock-handler. Oooh baby, that's it. Wank that big cock."

His idea of big was obviously different to mine. He was about five inches long at the most.

"I'll get in on that," said Frenchy, forcing his dick into my other hand.

My clit and pussy lips were licked and sucked relentlessly and I felt my orgasm starting to build. The guy was more interested in tasting me rather than turning me on. He thrust his tongue as far inside me as he could as my legs were held up near my ears. He was like a lizard in more ways than one.

"Yeah, eat that cunt," said The German in a guttural tone. "I want first dibs on her cunt. Get her good and wet for me."

I could feel Travis' hard cock inside his trousers, pushing against my back. His hot breath and wet lips continued to kiss my neck. Every now and then, he'd pull hard on the panties which were in my mouth as though he was controlling a horse by its reins.

It felt incredible.

I had a cock in each hand, a face between my legs and I was being held down like a rape victim. This was exactly what I needed.

"Someone fuck that hole," said Lizard, pulling away to make room for someone else. "I've made it nice and wet for you all. Get inside her, she's tight."

"I'll go first," said The German. "Here it comes sweetie."

My legs were pushed back even further as he moved forward with his dick in his hand. He was circumcised and veiny and about six inches long. I'd have no problem taking that in any of my holes, but I wanted to make it difficult for him.

I started to struggle and moan as he pushed it against my sopping hole. I bore down to make it even tighter as he started to push in.

"Keep her still," he snapped.

Travis yanked my head back with the panties and The German entered my body. What he lacked in length, he made up for in thickness and he was soon balls deep with my slippery walls gripping him tightly.

"Fuck me, she really is tight," he murmured. "She feels like a virgin."

I let out a squeak as though he was hurting me, but it made no difference. He started to pump in and out of my pussy as I continued to wank off the guys either side of me.

"Look at that bitch go," said Frenchy. "She's loving it."

I was loving it. I felt so dirty and skanky being used and watched by these strangers. Lizard knelt next to me as he watched his friend's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. He placed his thumb on my clit and started to rub it hard.

"I hope she's a squirter," he smiled.