Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a cop. You have rules to abide by. There's no way you'll throw me anywhere," he laughed.

"Who said we were cops?" said Tony raising his eyebrows. "Becca, open the window."

"You're bluffing. Go and fuck yourself."

I pulled the curtains open and then opened the large window as wide as it would go.

"I'll ask you one more time. Where's Travis heading?"

"I just told you -- your mum's hosting a sex party and he's on his way round."

Tony didn't hesitate. He grabbed Lizard by the scruff of his neck and the back of his belt and ran towards the open window with him. As he built the momentum, he flung Lizard head first off the seventh-floor without so much as another word.

"Aaaarrghhhhhh."

Lizard's scream got steadily quieter until there was a dull, gut-wrenching splat from below.

Crump.

Silence descended on the room like a dark mist. Time seemed to stand still as everyone took in what had just happened. Even I was shocked.

"What the fuck?" I gasped.

"Who's next?" said Tony, ignoring me.

"Get Short Arse on the chair," said Hayward. "Maybe he'll make a bigger splat when he hits the floor."

"No... no...please. I don't know anything," he trembled as Stud-Muffin slammed him onto the chair.

"Then I might as well just throw you out of the window without asking you anything," Tony replied.

He grabbed the scruff of his neck as Shorty cowered.

"No... wait. I'll tell you," he pleaded. "Please don't."

Tony's tactics may have seemed heavy-handed, but they worked. He'd just shown that he'd carry out his threats to the letter without hesitation. If I was sitting in that chair, I'd be singing like a canary too.

"You're right. You're right about everything," he blurted. "The bombs, the detonators and Shaw."

"Where's Shaw?" said Tony.

"He's in the Lake District, near a place called Dunsop Bridge. It's an old farm," he spluttered.

"Lance, check the location on the iPad," said Tony.

Lance unclipped a flap on his body armour and pulled out an iPad in a tough case. He quickly zoomed in on the area before passing it to Shorty.

"Show me," said Lance. "Pinpoint the exact farm."

Shorty's hands were shaking with fear as he scrolled and zoomed until he found what he was looking for.

"It's... it's there," he stammered. "That's where they're going to finalise the bombs before they move out."

"When's the attack planned?" said Tony, taking the iPad from him and examining the location. "And answer correctly or you'll be leaving via the express lane," he nodded at the window.

He passed the iPad to Hayward so that he could take a look. The more people that knew about the location the better.

"Sunday... it's this Sunday. I swear. I'm telling the truth. He's looking to cause maximum chaos during the Monday morning rush hour."

"Explain the plan," said Hayward. "How many men are at the farm?"

"I'm not sure. We were just told to drive the bombs up there tomorrow morning and demonstrate to Shaw how to arm and detonate them."

"What about the nuclear waste?"

"That's down to Shaw's crew. We were just told to make the bombs."

"How are they going to be transported to Shaw?"

"We have them loaded into a truck."

"What sort of truck?"

"A Ford Luton."

"What's the registration number?"

"I don't know."

"What colour is it?"

"White."

There was a brief silence as Tony let him sweat it out a bit longer. I started to feel cold as the freezing night air blew against my naked body as I stood near the open window.

My nipples were rock hard and my pussy was still wet with Travis' cum and my own excitement. Somehow, I felt completely at ease being naked in a room full of men.

"It's not much to go on," said Hayward. "That truck is about as nondescript as they come. There are literally thousands of them driving around the UK everyday. It's no use trying to track it down on traffic cameras or ANPR."

"It's a good job we put a tracker on the bombs then," smiled Tony. "We'll know when it gets there."

"Good luck with that," sneered Frenchy from the rug.

He was still faced down and hadn't spoke until then. Tony moved over to him and pushed the muzzle of his weapon into his cheek.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

"We found that tracker weeks ago," he laughed. "It's sitting on the floor of the unit where we threw it."

"It doesn't matter," said Tony. "Your boyfriend here has just given us the address. Shut the fuck up unless you want a flying lesson."

He took the iPad from Hayward and opened up the photo app. He then scrolled to the picture he wanted and thrust the iPad in front of Shorty.

"Do you know this man?" he asked sternly.

I moved from the window to get a look at the picture. As I got closer, I saw a photo of Charles Hamilton on the screen.

"No," replied Shorty.

"Who gave you the order for the bombs?"

"Shaw. He's been our point of contact all the way through this."

"Does the name Charles Hamilton mean anything to you?"

"Never heard of him. I swear."

"What about you, dipshit?" said Tony, showing the picture to Frenchy. "Do you know this guy?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Seven floors is a long way to fall."

"I've never heard of him or seen him before," Frenchy confirmed.

He closed the iPad down and passed it to Lance.

"Ok. We've got what we came for. Bag and tag Beavis and Butthead and we'll hand them over to our interrogation team," he said. "Becca, you'd better check in with Lexa. Let her know what's happening."

"Roger that."

"Oh, and Becca..."

"Yes."

"Put some clothes on, for fucks sake."

"Roger that," I smirked, giving him a cheeky wink that no one else could see.

"Right lads. It looks like we're going to the Lake District," announced Tony. "Pack your bags - we've got some assholes to kill."