Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frenchy stepped forward as Shaved Head finished filling my mouth. I kept the spunk in there as I wrapped my lips around him. I swished the sperm around his glans with my tongue, tasting their combined essence and encouraging Frenchy to add his mess to the cocktail.

It soon did the trick and I felt him pumping his porridge against my tonsils.

"Oooh fuck, so sloppy and hot," he cooed.

Pump-pump. Pulse-pulse.

Spurt-spurt-spurt.

His load was the biggest so far and he twitched between my lips seven or eight times, using me like a cum dump.

"Oh... oh... ah... ugh... fuck... she's milked me dry."

Shorty pulled out of my ass with a slurp, causing me to spew his mess over Travis' cock as he continued to rape my over-used hole. The extra lubrication felt delightful as it coated his cock and slid in and out of me.

"Oh wow," gasped Shorty as he got a perfect view of his buddy's dick violating my cunt. "Look at that anal creampie."

Frenchy started to go limp in my mouth as the frenzy started to die down. All I had to do now was swallow four loads of hot sperm and let Travis cum inside me.

The two things happened almost simultaneously. First, I opened my mouth to show them how much they'd given me.

"Fucking hell, that's a lot of spunk."

"Shit, is she going to swallow the whole lot in one go?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Eat it, you dirty bitch. Drink it down like a good little slut."

"What a filthy cum rag."

The last comment was exactly how I felt. I was a cum rag, a spunk junkie, a jizz gobbler. I'd given one of my best performances during a gang rape. They thought they'd broken me, but that couldn't have been farther from the truth.

As I gargled their mess at the back of my throat, I heard Travis groan and felt him slow down. I sank down onto his member one last time as he started to ejaculate into the depths of my pussy. Then I closed my mouth and my eyes and gulped down the sperm cocktail in one.

Ggguuullllppppp.

"Mmmmmm, delicious, boys. Thank you," I smirked, opening my eyes and staring up at them.

"Um... ugh... oh... ah... can you feel that, Becca. I'm cumming in you," gasped Travis, as he filled me with his load.

"Mmmm, I can feel it, dirty boy. That's it. Cum in my dirty little pussy. Fill me up," I cooed down at him.

As he finished inside me, I wiped the rest of the cum from my face and chin and licked my fingers clean. I must have looked a hell of a state with black eye makeup running down my face and my own slobber all over my chest.

The fuck fest was over.

We all caught our breaths as I knelt on top of Travis who was grinning up at me like an idiot.

After a long pause, I stared down at him with a huge grin on my face.

"Do you want to see it drip out?" I giggled. "It always looks messy when I get creamed."

"We'd all like to see that," he replied.

I don't know why, but I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. Maybe I was giving him the kiss of death, but it felt like the right thing to do.

I slowly rose up, feeling the suction of his cock pulling the sperm out of me like a plunger. As he flopped out, a huge dollop of spunk dribbled out and hung from my meaty lips.

"Mmmmm, look at that creampie," said Travis. "I certainly gave you a big load."

"You sure did," I purred. "I'm such a lucky girl. It seems a shame to waste it."

I cupped my hand underneath as the sperm finally dropped off my flaps. I bore down with a loud squelch to expel the rest of his seed.

Once I was happy that I'd pushed it all out, I brought my hand to my mouth and slurped it up like a cat at a saucer of milk.

Slluurrpppp. Suuuuckkkkk.

I swallowed it down as my attackers watched on in awe.

"She is one freaky fucking bitch."

"What a whore."

"Yeah, eat that porridge, you dirty bitch."

"You all say the nicest things," I laughed, climbing off of Travis. "I think I'm all done here. Where's the bathroom? I need to clean up."

"You're not the only one," Travis replied, looking down at his squirt-soaked torso. "The bathroom is the middle door behind you. Don't be long. We can sleep together in the main bedroom and fuck again later."

"Lucky me," I blew him a kiss. "Thanks."

"I need to get some sleep too," said Shaved Head. "It's getting late."

"Me too," said The German.

I left them to clean themselves up and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"Becca's moved to the bathroom," said Jock.

"Roger that. It sounds like the party's over," said Tony. "Becca, are you ok to talk?"

I put the tap on to mask my voice and spoke quietly to the rest of the team.

"I've not got long," I whispered. "Be aware -- six tangos. Two pistols spotted under the dining room table. There maybe more weapons in the other rooms. The rucksack is sitting on the table."

"Roger that. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Are you in position?"

"We're in the laundry room on the floor above you. How long do you need?"

"I'm hoping that they're all going to bed," I replied. "Travis wants to sleep with me. I think two others will be moving to the left-hand bedroom, but that's going to leave three in the lounge. I think they sleep in shifts. I'll make an excuse to get something from the kitchen so I can get them to open the gate. Once that's done, I'll give the go order."

"Roger that. Great work," said Hayward. "Give us a sixty-second standby order so we can form up outside the front door."

"Roger that. Out."

I splashed water on my face and wiped it with a cloth to remove my smeared makeup. I then gave my chest and pussy a wipe to remove the remnants of cum and slobber and then dried myself on a towel.

After a quick pee, I flushed the toilet before moving back to the lounge. I was still naked, but Frenchy, Shorty and Lizard had gotten dressed. That wasn't good news, but I'd been half expecting it. Travis passed me as he went to wipe my mess from his navel. Shaved Head and The German had disappeared and Jock soon confirmed everyone's movements.

"That's Becca back in the lounge. Two tangos in bedroom two. One tango in the bathroom. Three tangos in the lounge," he said.

"Roger that."

"Aren't you guys going to bed?" I asked.

"No," replied Lizard, practically ignoring me.

He offered no explanation, but instead he sat on the sofa and switched the tv on. He didn't even look at me. These guys weren't interested in me now that they'd cum.

"Which room am I in?" I asked, opening the door on the left which I knew wasn't mine.

I just wanted to get a look inside and see if the detonators were in there.

"GET OUT," shouted Shaved Head, kicking the door shut before I could see in.

"Not that one," smirked Frenchy. "Dumb bitch."

I shrugged it off as I heard the toilet flush and Travis reappeared.

"Bed time," he said. "In here."

He pushed into the right-hand room and I followed him in. The door was closed behind us and I saw a double bed similar to the one in our flat. It filled the room with only a couple of feet all the way around it between the bed and the walls.

Travis flopped onto the mattress, furthest from the door and closed his eyes.

"Turn the light out," he hissed.

I knew it was best to keep my mouth shut. His attitude towards me had changed now that they'd all finished with me. I felt like a used condom, discarded now that it was full of cum.

At least he was true to his word about letting me stay the night. No doubt they'd all want to take it in turns to fuck me again in the morning before sending me on my way. Little did they know that that wasn't going to happen.

I switched the light out and stumbled into bed, almost falling on top of him as I continued to play the part of the drunken bimbo.

"For fucks sake," he snapped.

"Sorry," I said with a little tremble to my voice. "I'm a bit drunk."

"Sleep it off and shut the fuck up," he growled.

I lay still, going through the next steps in my head. I thought about taking this asshole out, but decided against it. I couldn't risk making too much noise and alerting the others. I decided to stick to the plan.

I wriggled about to try and get comfortable like drunk people do when the room starts spinning. I knew Travis would get annoyed with me which is exactly what I wanted.

"Keep still," he grumbled, kicking me in the leg with his heel.

"I think I feel a bit sick," I mumbled. "I've drank too much."

"You've drank too much spunk, you slag. If you're going to be sick, do it in the bathroom."

I got up with some urgency as though I was going to throw up and I burst out of the door and into the lounge. I had my hand over my mouth as I pushed through into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

The toilet lid slammed down with a bang as I started to make sick-noises into the bowl.

"Blllurrgghhh... pttooo."

I heard someone in the lounge say something, but I couldn't hear it properly. Then I heard the rest of them sniggering at whatever the joke was. I was pretty sure it was about sperm disagreeing with me, but they couldn't have been more wrong.

"Stand by," I whispered, to alert the team to get into position.

"Roger that. Moving. Wait for my ready order."

"Roger that."

I faked being sick again to buy them some time. They'd be sprinting down the stairs and then approaching the front door cautiously to keep the noise to a minimum.

I held my breath for thirty seconds to make my face go red and then flushed the toilet. I then splashed water on my face again and dried off. I needed to make it look like I'd just been sick.

It was time to let my friends in.

I opened the bathroom door, looking bleary eyed and walked onto the rug where I'd been gang fucked only a few minutes earlier. Frenchy was sitting with Lizard watching the tv and Shorty was playing with his phone at the dining room table.

"Can I get a glass of water and something to settle my stomach," I asked Shorty.

"You can have some more cum if you like," laughed Lizard from the sofa.

"Maybe in the morning. It didn't mix well with vodka and wine," I sighed.

"There's some crisps in the cupboard in the kitchen," said Shorty. "Hurry up."

"Ready," Hayward said through the earpiece.

That told me that they were right outside the door, waiting for my go order.

"Can you open the gate?" I asked.

"The key's there. Open it your fucking self. Do I look like the doorman?" he snapped.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what he looked like. He was now the biggest threat in the room from what I could see. He was inches away from a weapon and the rucksack bomb. All he had to do was reach under the table and pull one of the pistols out or grab the bag and blow us all to shit.

I picked up the keys and unlocked the gate with a metallic rattle.

Click-clunk.

I swung the gate open and walked into the kitchen. My original plan was to give the go order as soon as I was clear of the door, but Shorty had changed my plan. I couldn't risk him detonating the bomb before Tony's team had taken control of it.

"Stand by," I repeated.

"Standing by. Awaiting your go order."

My heart was in my mouth as I grabbed a packet of crisps from the cupboard. I made sure they rustled so as not to arouse suspicion. I then took a glass out of the cupboard and ran the tap. This was all normal behaviour for someone looking to sober up, but with one exception.

I wasn't running the cold tap -- I was running the hot.

When it was as hot as I could get it, I filled the glass and turned it off. It wasn't hot enough to scald anyone, but it was all I had and it would do the job.

I held the crisp packet and glass in my right hand and walked back through the reception area. I swear that my sixth sense could hear The Grey Ghosts breathing on the other side of the door. Only two feet separated me from them. They'd be armed to the teeth and full of adrenaline and excitement.

I walked through the gate, making sure it was pushed open as wide as it would go and then I stood in front of Shorty. Lizard and Frenchy paid me no attention from the sofa.

It took a second for Shorty to realise that I was standing there as he glanced up at me and then back to his phone screen.

"What's up?" he asked.

"GO GO GO," I shouted as loud as I could.

At the same time, I threw the hot water in Shorty's face, distracting him long enough for me to grab the rucksack off of the table with my left hand. I dropped down under the table as a huge explosion ripped through the flat, blowing the door off its hinges.

Kaboom.

It was rapidly followed by two even louder explosions and bright flashes as the stun grenades were tossed into the lounge.

Flash-bang.

Flash-bang.

In the confusion, four men bomb-burst into the room shouting instructions and orders as they went. They were dressed in jeans, boots and black flak-jackets which were covered in equipment and weapons. Their MP5's were up and ready to kill anything that didn't cooperate.

Tony moved right, Hayward went left and Stud-Muffin and Lance moved between them.

"DON'T MOVE."

"GET DOWN."

"HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM."

I dropped the rucksack under the table and grabbed a pistol from its hiding place.

"DON'T MOVE, MOTHER FUCKER," I screamed at Shorty as I pointed the weapon in his face.

Lizard and Frenchy looked completely dazed as Lance and Stud-Muffin kicked them to the ground.

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEADS. DON'T EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT ME," bellowed Stud-Muffin.

These guys sounded terrifying and I was glad they were on my side.

"Movement in bedroom two," said Jock, as cool as ice. "Tangos are armed with pistols."

Hayward covered Tony from the doorway as Tony dropped on to one knee. The bedroom door burst open and The German appeared with his pistol drawn, looking for a target.

Phut-phut.

Tony put two rounds into his face and moved forwards towards the doorway.

Phut-phut.

He fired two more rounds at what I guessed was Shaved Head.

"Room clear," he shouted. "Tangos down."

"Moving to bedroom one," said Hayward.

The roles now reversed as Tony covered the doorway and Hayward dropped down to take the shot.

"Speak to me Jock. What do you see on thermal?" said Hayward.

"Nothing," he replied. "Bedroom one is empty."

"What do you mean, it's empty?"

"There's no heat signature in bedroom one."

Tony moved up behind Hayward and placed his hand on his shoulder. These guys didn't need to speak to each other, this was second nature to them. Like breathing.

As they got to the door, Tony unclipped a flash-bang and pulled the pin.

"BREACHING," he shouted.

Hayward opened the door a fraction so Tony could toss the grenade in and Hayward closed the door.

Flash-bang.

Before the sound had dissipated, they both stormed into the room, but no shots were fired.

"Room clear."

They came back out.

"What?" I shouted. "He was in there less than a minute ago."

Lizard let out a laugh as he lay on the floor.

Stud-Muffin kicked him hard in the face, breaking his nose with a loud crunch.

"Something funny, asshole?"

"Fuck him," I protested. "Where's Travis? He was lying on the bed. He has to be in there."

"Jock, where did he go?" asked Tony.

"He looked like he was hiding behind the bed. Then he just vanished."

Lance took control of Shorty and moved him over to the rug with the remaining two guys. That left me free to move up with Tony.

"Where the fuck is he?" I gasped as I looked into the empty room.

"Check under the bed," said Hayward, pointing his MP5 at the mattress.

Tony took a tentative peek under the bed.

"Mother fucker," he cried.

Before anyone could ask what was wrong, Tony picked up the bed by its base and tipped it upright towards the wall.

"He's gone below," he said.

As the floor came into view, I noticed a large square hole where the floorboards had been removed. The top of a ladder was sticking out and held in place with rope.

"The fuckers have been using the flat below," said Tony.

"There's no heat signature," replied Jock. "The flat below is empty."

"What the fuck is going on here?" quizzed Hayward. "He must have gone down there. Why can't you see him?"

"Let's get down there and take a look," said Tony. "Flash-bang out."

He threw another stun grenade down the hole and followed it down.

Flash-bang.

Hayward followed him and I wasn't far behind them. As we got into the flat below, Hayward and Tony cleared the whole flat in less than ten seconds.

"Clear," said Hayward.

"FUCK IT!" Tony yelled in frustration. "He's gone. Jock, check the exits to the building with your scope. Can you see him anywhere?"

"Negative. He must have gone out the back."

"Shit."

I walked into the lounge and let out a long gasp of astonishment. The outer walls of the whole flat were lined with foil blankets.

They were the same type that were used for medical emergencies or the sort that marathon runners wore at the end of a race. They were taped in place on all the external walls and ceiling.

The dining table was covered in wires and electronic circuitry and the front door was wide open. Travis was nowhere to be seen.

"No wonder I couldn't find any evidence of them making the detonators - they've been making them down here. How the fuck did you miss this?" I asked.

"The foil blankets act like a heat shield. The thermal imaging won't penetrate it," explained Hayward. "They were smarter than we thought."

"Should we get after him?" I asked.

"He'll be long gone by now. He must have taken the detonators with him," sighed Tony.

"Holy shit. So, he has to be heading to pick up the bombs, right?" I gasped.

"Yeah, but we have trackers on them. He'll lead us straight to Shaw."

"Thank fuck for that," I sighed in relief.

"Let's go back up and see what these assholes know about it all," said Hayward.

"Roger that."

We went back into the bedroom and ascended the ladder to flat seven-o-one. As we walked into the lounge, we saw Stud-Muffin and Lance covering the three terrorists on the rug.

"Which one of them was laughing earlier?" asked Tony in a stern tone.

"This one," Stud-Muffin nudged Lizard with his foot.

"Get him up."

Lance man-handled him upright as Tony got a chair from the dining room table. He placed it behind Lizard and Stud-Muffin punched him in the chest to make him sit down.

"We know who you are and what you're up to," said Tony. "We know about the bombs and Shaw and the nuclear waste. We even know that you're planning to attack the motorway junctions."

Lizard just stared at him.

"We know that you need to put the bombs together, but what we don't know is when the attack is going to happen or where you're going to meet Shaw."

Still nothing but a wall of silence and a smug grin from Lizard.

"Travis has taken the detonators and he's going to pick the bombs up and meet with Shaw," Tony continued. "So, where's he heading?"

The fact that he wasn't shouting in the guy's face made him seem even more menacing.

"He's going to your mum's house," he smirked. "He's heard that's she's a dirty bitch and he wants to try her out."

Tony punched him in the side of the head so hard that it knocked him off the chair.

Stud-Muffin picked him back up.

"I know my rights. You can't do this. By the time you've gone through all the police red tape to question me, it'll be too late," sneered Lizard, spitting blood onto the floor. "I'm telling you cunts fuck all."

"You'll be surprised how many people tell me that, only to be proven wrong," said Tony, still sounding calm and placid. "But don't worry; we can throw you out of the window and then ask one of your friends here instead. We're only on question one and I'm already running out of patience with you."