Becca XXX: Dangerous Cargo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a squirter, slut?"

As I tried to reply, Travis finally removed the panty gag, but placed it around my throat instead. I spat the material out along with a big dollop of saliva.

"If you fuck me right, I'll squirt, you dirty cunt," I swore. "Pound that pussy."

He didn't need telling twice. He upped his pace and pistoned in and out of me as Lizard flicked my bean.

Shaved Head saw that my mouth was now free and took the opportunity to fill it.

"Bring her dirty little mouth over here," he nodded at Travis. "Let's see how good she is at sucking cock."

Travis wrenched my head sideways using the panties like the reins of a horse as I opened my mouth on auto-pilot. Shaved Head teased me with his tip -- moving in and then backing away again as I tried to suck him off.

"Patience little girl," he smirked. "You've got six cocks to suck before the night's over."

Finally, I managed to clamp my lips around his hard shaft, tasting pre-cum as it leaked from his swollen tip. I let out a moan of pleasure and swallowed it down. His cock was sweaty, but at least he'd shaved his genitals as well as his head.

"Oh fuck. She's good," he murmured.

"She sure is," said The German. "Someone else get inside her or I'm going to shoot my load in her too soon. She's so fucking juicy."

"Me next," said Shorty. "Let's take her cunt for a test drive."

The German had barely stepped aside when his cock was replaced with Shorty's. He felt different as he was slightly longer, but thinner. His balls hung lower and, as he started to fuck me, his balls slapped against my ass.

Slap-slap-slap.

"Holy shit. She's better than I ever imagined," he gasped. "It's like fucking an eighteen-year-old."

Suck-suck-suck.

Shaved Head tried to force his cock deeper into my throat, but it was restricted by the panties tied around my neck. I reached up to try and loosen them off, but my hands were slapped away by Travis.

"No, little bitch. We need to keep you under control," he laughed from beneath me.

Shaved Head pulled out of my mouth and Travis spun my head to the opposite side so that Frenchy could have a turn. I wanted to tell them that I'd deep throat them, but it was too late. A larger cock was forced between my lips as Shorty continued to fuck me hard.

Slap-slap-slap.

Frenchy made me suck it deep a few times and then pulled out and slapped his cock on my cheek. It was all about degrading me and showing me who was in control. By now, my eyes were running and my makeup was smeared all over my face.

There were two contrasting attitudes in the room. The men thought that they were raping me and that they were in control. They thought that treating me like a fuck doll and being rough with me gave them power over me.

My attitude was different. They wanted a victim and although I was playing the part of one, that was far from the truth. I loved being treated like dirt and humiliated by a group of men. The fact that they were terrorists and were going to get their comeuppance was helping, but right now I was just enjoying myself.

I heard The Grey Ghosts in my ear piece from time to time, but they were keeping the chatter to a minimum so that I didn't get distracted.

"She's taking a pounding," said Jock. "Are you sure she's ok?"

"Unless she says the safe word, she's fine," said Tony. "She's trained for this."

"Roger that. She's currently being fucked on the sofa, surrounded by men."

"Roger that."

Tony and the rest of them would be ready to go by now, but there was no rush. I was going to be fucked for a while yet.

"I'm nearly ready to cum," spluttered Shorty. "Who's next?"

I loved the way these guys were taking it in turns to fuck me without even asking. They were talking about me as though I was an object rather than a human being. It was as though I was worthless to them.

"I'll try her asshole," said Frenchy. "I like it dirty."

Shorty moved aside and I saw his glistening manhood, coated in my juices. I was extremely creamy and close to climax by now. Lizard was pretty useless at playing with my clit, but the whole scenario was tipping me over the edge.

My face was pulled away from The German's cock and turned towards Shaved Head again. He wiped his slimy bellend all over my cheeks and lips before stuffing it back into my greedy mouth. Tears were streaming down my face and I was finding it hard to catch my breath. I wasn't being strangled, but the panties around my throat weren't helping.

Suck-suck-suck.

"That's it, you dirty whore. Suck it. Suck it like a bitch," spat Shaved Head. "You love it, don't you?"

I felt Frenchy's bell-end sliding along my oily groove to lubricate his cock. My juices had already run down my ass crack so he really didn't need to. This was more about scaring me and building his enjoyment before he violated my butt-hole.

"Do you want it in your shitter?" he teased.

His French accent sounded sexy, but also menacing as he pushed his tip against my anus.

I relaxed to make it less painful and tried to nod as my face was fucked.

"What's that? Let the bitch speak," said Frenchy. "I want to hear her say it."

Shaved Head pulled out and Travis turned my head to face my abuser.

"Answer him, Becca. Do you want him to fuck you up the shitter?" he said into my ear.

I knew the guys could hear everything that was happening to me, but that would have been clear as day.

"Yes... fucking hell, yes," I panted. "Take all my holes. Show my loser boyfriend what he's missing out on."

"This bitch is crazy," said Lizard. "Stick it in her dirt box."

"We'll show your boyfriend how to fuck properly," said Frenchy.

He pushed in slow and deep and I felt my starfish pushing inwards. I relaxed and pushed out with my pelvic floor muscles to welcome him inside my filthiest of holes.

"Ooooh fuck," I gasped.

There's nothing quite like that initial pain of anal penetration. It felt hot and searing as seven inches of foreign meat slid inside me.

"Aaaahhhh, that is one tight shitter," he groaned. "Look at it stretch."

Lizard had a prime view as he continued to rub and flick my clit. I was so close to orgasm by now, but I just couldn't quite get there. I needed something more.

Shorty arrived next to me as he climbed onto the sofa and waved his cock in my face.

"Make her suck it," he hissed. "Turn her head this way."

Travis wrenched my head towards Shorty's dick which was still coated in my love honey. I was held in place as he pushed it between my lips. The tangy flavour of my own cunt hit my taste buds and finally, I started to cum.

The tickling feeling in my belly slowly spread out across my body as the six men watched in fascination. I shuddered and moaned, but it wasn't as explosive as I was expecting. In the back of my mind, I still had a mission to complete and I couldn't let my guard down completely.

"Oh my god. I think she's cumming," said Travis. "What a dirty bitch."

"She obviously likes being raped in the ass," said Frenchy as he slid in and out faster.

My eyes rolled back in my head and Travis released the panties from my neck. As I felt myself get wetter, Shorty took the opportunity to force his long cock deeper into my throat. This starved me of oxygen even more as he held it deep and my pleasure intensified.

"Mmmm... meh... mmmm," I moaned.

My whole body shook and convulsed as I fought for breath and came even harder.

"Look at her shaking," said Shorty. "She fucking loves it."

I felt my body going limp as I started to see the blackness closing in. Just as I thought I was going to pass out, Shorty pulled his shaft out of my mouth and a gush of saliva spewed out all over me. It dripped from my chin and onto my tits as I took in much needed air.

"Hhhaaawwww," l rasped as the oxygen filled my lungs. "Dirty cunts."

"Fucking hell, she's got no gag reflex," gasped Travis. "I want a piece of that action. Get her on her knees."

"But I'm enjoying her tight little ass," complained Frenchy.

"Don't worry, she can suck it clean," laughed Shaved Head. "I bet she likes a bit of ass to mouth."

I breathed hard, spitting saliva up like an over-fed baby. My hair was a mess and my eyes were streaming with tears. If they wanted me to look like a rape victim, they must have been pleased with the result.

My orgasm dissipated without me even hitting my peak which was a huge disappointment to me. They'd interrupted me at the worse possible moment. Frenchy slid his cock out of my ass and two guys grabbed me by my ankles. Two others picked me up under my arms and I was carried into the middle of the room. They literally threw me onto the rug as though I was a sack of potatoes.

"Sit up straight," shouted Shorty, pulling me upright by my hair.

I knelt on the soft rug as the men crowded in around me. I saw Travis quickly undressing as the other five men waved their cocks in my face and slapped my cheeks to show me who was in charge.

"That's it. Good little slut. Stay on your knees where you belong. It's dick sucking time for you," said The German.

"You're going to wish that you'd stayed with your boyfriend by the time we've finished with you," snapped Shaved Head.

Travis joined the group sporting a cock which was much bigger than the rest of his colleagues. Eight-inches of shaved meat appeared in front of me as the others moved aside to let him in. His foreskin was drawn back and his balls looked heavy and smooth.

I felt like a lighthouse surrounded by a sea of cocks which were about to engulf me. Everywhere I looked, I could see ball sacks or bellends or hard thick shafts being stroked and rubbed.

I was in heaven.

I liked nothing more than to pleasure multiple men with my lips, tongue, hands and mouth. All I wanted was for them to squirt their precious white ball-juice all over me as I sucked them off like the whore I was.

Travis moved in first and slapped his heavy bellend on my forehead.

"Head back... open that slutty mouth," he ordered.

I obeyed as Shorty knelt behind me and started feeling my tits.

"Lick it," said Travis.

I reached up and pushed his cock up towards his belly button. This exposed his balls and the underside of his shaft so I could lick him all the way up. My slimy tongue caressed his perineum, his smooth scrotum and up his long hard shaft. I made a show of it as the others watched me service their friend's dick.

"Ooooh fuck, you really are a professional cock sucker, aren't you, Becca?" he groaned.

"I'm just getting started," I gave him a slutty look and wrapped my lips around his helmet.

Tangy pre-cum hit my tastebuds as I pushed my head towards him and he entered my throat. I kept going until my nose touched his navel and then I stuck my tongue out and licked his balls.

"Fucking hell," blurted Frenchy. "What a filthy bitch."

I licked his sack a couple of times and then withdrew, spitting throat slime all over his shaft. I then reached up and started to wank him off as I took The German between my lips. I did the same thing to him and then moved left and swallowed Lizard's manhood. One by one they gasped and groaned at my expertise. Shorty stood up as Travis reached down and played with my tits. The German reached underneath me and slid his finger inside me.

"She's dripping all over the rug," he gasped.

Thick stringy cunt cream spewed out of me as he fingered my swollen pussy. I deep-throated Shorty, then Shaved Head and finally Frenchy stepped forward.

I knew his cock had been in my ass, but that didn't bother me. I liked the taste of my ass juice. He held the back of my head and pulled me onto his dick as I opened wide and gave him the same treatment I'd given the rest of them.

"This bitch is something else," he groaned. "Holy fuck."

Now that they'd all had a little treat, I started to up my pace. Cocks were rubbed all over my face as I sucked Travis again. I bobbed my head back and forth half a dozen times and then swapped him for The German.

Suck-suck-suck. Lick-lick-lick.

Gobble-spit-slurp. Wank-wank-wank.

I got really messy with them all. Each time I took it deep, my body produced more slime from my throat which I used to lubricate them as I moved on to the next cock. I lost track of who was who as I got into my rhythm.

Suck-suck-suck. Lick-lick-lick.

Gobble-spit-slurp. Wank-wank-wank.

Anyone who wasn't receiving pleasure from my mouth or hands was touching my tits or rubbing my clit or fingering my snatch.

This is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be surrounded by strangers and be the centre of attention. I was a trained slut and I needed these guys to know that they'd never find a dirtier whore than me. Nothing would ever come close to what I could give them.

After a few rounds of cock sucking, ball licking and dick jerking, I saw the first signs of them wanting to cum. Their shafts became harder and their ball sacks started to suck up into their bodies. I knew a bukkake cum shower was coming my way pretty soon. It would only take one of them to plaster my face or cum in my mouth and the rest would follow like a domino effect.

"Are you dirty bastards going to cum all over this slut?" I asked. "Show me how much cum you can paint me with."

"We're going to drown you," said Frenchy. "I hope you're thirsty."

As I sucked The German again and wanked off Shorty and Lizard, Travis lay on the floor and shuffled underneath me. I finished up in the cowgirl position with me on top, facing Travis while his cock nudged up at my sopping fuck hole.

"Sit on it," he ordered. "Take my full length in your young cunt."

I didn't need telling twice. I lowered my full body weight down onto his member, feeling it push up against my cervix. He felt thick and hot as I impaled myself onto it. I was about to start bouncing up and down, but Shorty had other ideas. He moved in behind me and pushed his cock against my puckered asshole.

"Lets DP the dirty little girl," he sneered. "I can't hold back much longer. I'm going to cum in her shitter."

Before I could have a choice in the matter, he anally violated me while the remaining four men jostled for the prime spot in front of me. I grabbed the nearest cock and sucked it in while wanking off two more. Five men were now receiving pleasure from my body while Lizard stood next to his friends waiting his turn.

They started to fuck me.

Travis thrust in and out from beneath me, using his full length. The exquisite feeling of being air-tight washed over me. Shorty pumped away at my asshole while I sucked The German and wanked off Shaved head and Frenchy.

"It doesn't get better than this," said Shorty as he reached around and started to strum my clit.

He was right - it didn't.

My abused cunt was leaking like a waterfall all over Travis, much to his delight.

"Jesus Christ. It's like fucking a bottle of lube," he panted. "She's tighter than a duck's asshole."

"She's in the middle of the lounge," said Jock, keeping the team updated. "I wish you guys could see what I can see."

"Keep it in your pants, Jock," said Hayward. "We can hear everything that's going on."

"Moving up the rear stairwell now," added Lance. "Almost in position."

I spat The German out and moved on to Lizard. It was only a matter of time now before one of them popped.

In and out. Up and down. Slip-slide-rub.

Wank-wank-wank. Suck-lick-spit.

"Oooh you dirty bastards... that's it... make me fucking cum again," I squeaked.

Having heard that the team were on their way, spurred me into a frenzy of licking and sucking anything within reach. I imagined Jock watching my performance in an array of rainbow colours through his thermal sniper-scope. The thermal imaging would make it difficult for him to know where my body ended and theirs began.

I also took the opportunity to check out the room again from my lower perspective. Being pounded on the floor meant I could now see underneath the dining room table. I noticed two black items stuck to the underside of the table with Velcro. The lack of weapons in the flat had surprised me, but I had a feeling they'd be hidden within easy reach. These rapey fuckers weren't stupid. The two items under the table were Glocks. I recognised the plastic pistol grips. I knew there'd be more weapons hidden in the flat, but for now at least I knew where to get my hands on one if I needed to.

In and out. Up and down. Slip-slide-rub.

Wank-wank-wank. Suck-lick-spit.

The cocks in front of me became a blur as I constantly swapped from one to another. Shorty's attention on my clit was a lot better than expected and my second climax was bubbling just under the surface. The slightest thing now could set any of us off, including me.

"That's it... good little bitch."

"Wank it slower."

"God she's sexy."

"Good girl... make me spunk."

The comments were coming in thick and fast as I worked my magic.

In and out. Up and down. Slip-slide-rub.

Wank-wank-wank. Suck-lick-spit.

"Oh fuck," panted Shorty, as he slowed his pace. "I'm going to cum."

He continued to strum my clit like a guitar as I felt him tense up.

"Yes," I cried, spitting the cock out of my mouth. "Do it. Spunk in my ass."

"Yeah... fill her shitter up, mate," laughed Shaved Head.

"Oh... ugh... fuck... god that's good," cried Shorty.

I felt him inject his scalding hot love-piss into my rectum.

Pulse-twitch-splat.

Pulse-twitch-splat.

Pulse-twitch-splat.

"Oh fuck yeah," I squealed as I felt my orgasm teetering on the brink.

Pulse-twitch-splat.

Pulse-twitch-splat.

His pulsating cock filled my ass with cream as I felt more cum hit me on my forehead.

Someone else was ejaculating and it took me a second to figure out who it was. Another wad hit me on the eyelid before I realised it was The German. I capped my lips over his crown as he filled my eager mouth with warm sperm. It was delicious and the taste and texture of it, finally gave me the release I so desperately needed.

My previous orgasm had been cut short and had only intensified the follow up. As I enjoyed the man milk which coated my tongue, I felt my belly let go in an explosion of pussy juice. I squirted hard all over Travis with a loud scream of ecstasy.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEESSSSS," I gargled.

Sssqqquuuirrrttttt.

"Jesus, she's squirting," gasped Frenchy. "Dirty fucking bitch."

As I'd predicted, once one guy had shot his load, the others soon followed. Men are like pack animals and what one does, the others will soon copy.

With Shorty still draining his balls in my ass and The German feeding me his load, Shaved Head started to spurt his hot jizz all over my face and hair.

Squirt-splat.

Squirt-splat.

Squirt-splat.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh... take my load, you fucking whore," he groaned.

It was a shame to waste it, but The German was still cumming in my mouth. The second I felt him stop twitching, I moved on to Shaved Head and sucked up what he had left. His pulsing tip coated my lips as I sucked him in and drained his balls dry.

My belly sucked in hard as I went into spasm. My walls tightened and contracted around Travis' long shaft as I continued to ride him. All that mattered to me now was my own pleasure which was driven on by these guys using me and covering me in hot semen.

Lizard was next.

"Here it comes slut... oh god... open wide."

I tipped my head back and felt the previous two loads slosh to the back of my throat. It was thick and stringy as Lizard added his load to theirs. His thick ropes splattered my teeth, lips and tongue as my mouth slowly filled up.

"Fucking hell, she's not even swallowed it yet," gasped Frenchy. "She's going to down it in one."

Travis reached up to play with my tits as my squirt juice continued to soak him. He had the stamina of a wild young stud, thrusting hard and deep inside me. He must have been able to feel me getting tighter as my orgasmic contractions milked his dick.