All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 11'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Very good start of the new year, Becca! With all the fireworks in the last episode, this one had to be more calm, but still lovely. Can't wait for the next part. Cheers.

florbustflorbustover 1 year ago

Becca another five star chapter my dear. Keep them cumming. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hamilton will probably be a difficult person to fool and take out. He'll probably want to play with both of them at some point. There could always be more to his story than Becca has been told. Might be interesting if she had to call on the Crow for a helping hand again. Hamilton could decide to clear his daughter but have someone hand Becca over for a large bounty? It's going to be a long month waiting to see what happens next. As usual, it's been a good chapter.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed what you did in this piece โ€” no violence, no real moment by moment crisis, rather slow simmering tension and wonderfully detailed development of plot/storyline and their relationship. The sex so intensely erotic and perfect for the two characters. Yes, you craft mind blowing, passionate sex scenes in all your pieces and each unique to the moment and the two โ€œloversโ€ โ€” sometimes true lovers, sometimes simply lust filled in that moment. I digress. Cannot wait for the complication and surprise twists. Hopefully not too long. 5 ๐ŸŒŸ

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

That's some cliff I'm hanging from hurry up Becks my fingernails ain't that strong. But another five star episode.

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

As always a good read. I don't expect this to conclude soon. Twists and turns. The one downside to the first person narrative is we can't easily find out what Naomi and Arrow are doing OR Lexa. Thanks for all the hard work.

tkarddetkarddeover 1 year ago

This was like a breather to all the high energy action! But it was very sexy and so Becca. I love how you are so detailed in your painting of such a sexy story. Also all the research you put into it. I feel like I could drive through the areas and see where they were because of the realism you put into your stories. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter and how Becca will deal with the upcoming twists and turns. Nothing can ever go smoothly but then again, that is where our girl excels. Thank you for your gift and for keeping us entertained!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Beccaโ€™s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...