All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 16'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiterotica12 months ago

A phenomenal climax to a phenomenal series. Astonishingly well written from start to finish. Now we venture onto a new chapter in the life of "Poor Becca". Cannot Wait.

florbustflorbust12 months ago

Becca, another great finale to a wonderful series. I can't wait for the next adventure. I love that you have decided to have Naomi and Arrow as her partners in crime. You are quite talented my dear. Jim

MasterfuljimMasterfuljim12 months ago

Absolutely concur with the previous comments. Fantastic end to another great story. Take a well deserved breather and get writing the Cornish tale pronto. Well done ma’am

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

Loved it Becca, poor Becca my favourite hero, she always works hard to ensure that her missions are successful I'm glad she was able to get Naomi and Arrow out of their incarceration and that Becca is back and functioning.

So well done Rebecca I look forward to our journey to Cornwall and as Simon Templar would say to (smite the ungodly on the nose), apologies to Leslie Charteris. Well done Becca.

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

Becca’s “hard times” are never over; simply get better not to mention erotically outrageous. So impressed by the detail, the suspense, action, the pace and the twist at the end of this chapter — love the idea of her own cadre, but so want to know about the Crow, one of most intriguing characters you’ve created around Becca. That and so many other interesting loose strings — Lexa, Ethan and Natalie. Cannot get enough of your creative writing, but I must be patient (restlessly) for more.

AngusMAngusM12 months ago

Carry the good work Becca

Cindy1001Cindy100112 months ago

Amazing! There were times when the suspense was so high that I momentarily couldn't carry on reading. But I got through it, following your sublime storyline. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fabulous series-thank you! I love the idea of Becca having her own team. Not sure if I trust Lexa or Ethan.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was awesome! I'm so glad that Naomi and Arrow are going to work for Becca now. I hope The Crow eventually joins them...

I hope to see the return of Tony in the next series, too!

LivelovecumLivelovecum12 months ago

Another outstanding series from my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Addicted to the series, can't wait for what comes next!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glad to see that you eventually figured out that Russians in the 21st century are not Communists and that rather than opposing Brexit they promoted it.

tkarddetkardde12 months ago

That was an wrap up and a well deserved send off for Hamilton. I love how you take her to the brink and then power through it to come out on top! Great set up for the next adventure which is my favorite part as it means you are already planning where "we" go from here! Also loved the addition of the Patriots team to her list of backup as needed. You are and always will be my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Becca, hard time was my favourite so far, your writing never fails to entertain, keep up the good work.

greens444greens44411 months ago

Nice story and a great final chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic story telling… thank you 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any updates on nxt parts?

enjoy_readingenjoy_reading7 months ago

When is Becca coming back, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES