All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 04'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy10013 months ago

Becca Beats Anything! Sloppy sex, great adventure throat-gripping narrative and inteligent empathy, thank you so much for writing and posting this.

SteveW2023SteveW20233 months ago

Another classic chapter NaughtyBecca!!!

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran863 months ago

Master oogway quote didn't see that coming

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Eyes light up when I see another Becca adventure post. Why? Because the suspense invariably mounts painstakingly (the climax will come and will be crazy), new characters evolve/emerge while Becca and Natalie continue to surprise/gel, and the sex while outrageously erotic compliments/enhances the intrigue — speaks to the storyline and characters. What is so special (not surprising) is how you continue to create electrically charged adventures around Becca and her entourage that resonate — not just entertain but reveal and challenge. If you’re new to this author, take time to enjoy her Becca adventures, each uniquely captivating.

LivelovecumLivelovecum3 months ago

Another good chapter. I love the banter.

tkarddetkardde3 months ago

I loved this story! It is always a treat to have Nat working with Becca and to throw a sexy russian girl in is icing on the cake. I love how Becca has her own intel task force scouring from other angles to cover all the bases. Looking forward to some more kick ass action from these two as they do what they do best! Thank you for taking us on this journey with you as your research helps to paint a very believable tale.

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

Owing to my late arrival and delayed departure I missed my connection , but not this one , journey completion delayed but right where I needed to be. Now on to ch. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...