All Comments on 'Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 06'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

I gave this 4/5 because of Don sticking his 10 inch and thick cock up her ass with her screaming and he had no conscience of hurting her or any remorse. these guys don't know who it is so far can they really go without repercussions. they should have some sort of thought process. I know this is strictly a fantasy and only goes by the rules in the writers mind, but still needs to tread cautiously. Now for the story, i like how charlotte like the no bra look so maybe it is time for her to make becky go without panties and bras 24/7. I am not usually into tats or piercings but I think Becky needs something to show her ownership to Charlotte hey how about a branding, that's not something you see in many stories. whatever you do I can't wait to read about it. the only thing I actually hate reading about Is the david character. I hope you quit using him so much. I also was hoping her husband would have been at this "Poke -Her" party

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Very hot. I love this story. However, the gangbangs are starting to get repetitive and the story seems to be stalling. Charlotte had Becky buy slutty clothes but so far she has not taken her anywhere where Becky could be displayed and humiliated. I hope that the author takes Becky beyond neighborhood gangbangs and introduces her to experiences that Becky could never have imagined, even in the porn she had been watching. What is Charlotte’s goal for Becky? She wants to turn her into a slut, but then what? Becky’s figure is not particularly striking and she is pretty flat-chested, so a breast enhancement would go a long way to make her much sexier (and more marketable, if that is in Charlotte’s twisted mind). Then perhaps Charlotte could pimp her out to bachelor parties or businessman conventions - and perhaps both woman would serve as entertainment. Two busty and horny sluts would be a lot of fun, even if Becky was reluctant at first. Would Becky’s reluctance at servicing men be replaced with a submissive and sluttish eagerness, looking forward to having a cock in her throat, ass, and cunt as often as possible? There are a lot of story possibilities, Becky already loves the repeated orgasms she gets from being fucked by man after man, despite the feelings of humiliation at her degradation, and hoping to keep her new life as Charlotte’s sex slave hidden from her husband. What would be amazing if Charlotte was able to successfully transform Becky into an insatiable cock-craving slut, proud of her body and her sexuality. Charlotte may get more than she wanted!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your writing is great, pleaae keep the story going. The barking, the orgasim denile and then Becky begging to orgasim is perfect and adds to her humiliation. She needs to be brought to a women's garden party and made to serve all yhe women while they use her with strap-ons and orgasim torture her and then she begs the women to let her cum. Again it's a great story, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story is great. The barking, the orgasm denile and then making her beg to cum is great. The humilaition is building. Now she needs to service a women's garden party while they use strap-on"s on her and make her beg then to let her cum.

VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

The depravity that Becky has had to endure is amazing. Question for the real Becky. A situation you’ve dreamt about I believe?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

Loved it, as I'm sure Becky did.

Thank you Becky to sharing this with us.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is great story love it. As has been said there seem to have been lots of gang bangs. It would have been great for her husband to have used her ass maybe causing him to wonder.

Having bought some BDSM gear maybe take her back to get some more and take her to an out of town store where she can just have her eyes covered and paraded as a dog with a tail butt plug.

A body piercing like a clit stud would be great along with her husbands reaction when he feels while fucking her.

Another line is that Charlotte has her in chastity so she only gets relief when her mistress approves.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

A lot of suggestions for further humiliation of Becky as Charlotte seeks to transform her into a slut. The big question for me is what will it take for Becky to accept, more or less, the fact that she is indeed a slut and craves cocks in all her holes? Will displaying her in slutty clothes help convince her? Bigger tits will certainly cement in her mind that her body now sends the unmistakable message that she is a slut and ready to be fucked. Not quite so obvious, but tattoos and piercings also send a clear message that she is owned and her purpose now is to serve men and their cocks. These permanent changes in her body will make for constant humiliation which now leads to arousal and the need for cock so she can get the release she now needs frequently, if not all the time.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

It looks like Becky is learning to associate humiliation, cocks in her holes, and some pain, with her orgasms. This may be why thinking of more fucking sent a "quiver of fear spiking through her as well as a trembling excitement."

Whatever it takes to get the orgasms, Becky is up for it. She is becoming a slut for. cock.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

It seems clear that Be my was overwhelmed by both pain and pleasure in such extremes that her orgasms were more intense than any she had experienced before. Charlotte had made such that Becky was fucked senseless in all her holes. Perhaps she wanted Becky to realize that her role in life was to service cocks no matter whether or not it was pleasurable for her. In any event, and despite her fear, she feels a "trembling excitement" at the immediate prospect of more cocks in all her holes. No matter what else she may be thinking, Becky must realize that she is experiencing feelings like never before and that her husband will never again be able to satisfy her. She may be thinking like a cock-craving slut! Charlotte will be working to solidify those feelings with more humiliation and more cocks.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Charlotte is an interesting character. She is a very busty divorcee and mother of two adult sons. She entertains men a lot and apparently is a slut herself, by her own standards. Does she want to make Becky her submissive slut/sex slave? By having her own sons fuck Becky on repeated occasions, is Charlotte fucking them as well? Does she want to transform Becky into a cock loving slut with no misgivings like herself, willing to dispense with her husband? If so, would she want Becky to join her in sluthood and and provide entertainment at bachelor parties or other events involving a lot of hard cocks?

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Charlotte is really into humiliating Becky and forcing her into sexual situations where she is forced to service cocks in a variety of ways. This can be carried further, out of the neighborhood. Charlotte could offer Becky’s “entertainment services” to bachelor parties, fraternity parties, etc., where Charlotte would make all of Becky’s holes available for use. Of course none of the money Charlotte received for arranging these services would go to Becky who no doubt does not consider herself as a “whore.” Charlotte could then use the money to pay for body enhancements and decorations, which would even further humiliate Becky when Charlotte forces her to display herself in the revealing slutty clothes selected by Charlotte. Becky would be challenged even more to keep her activities - and her body hidden from her husband. Stints at a glory hole could reinforce Becky’s deepthroat skills. All of this would, in Charlotte’s mind, further help to convince Becky that she was a slut, born to serve men and their cocks. Charlotte is now well aware how often Becky orgasmed from servicing all the cocks to date, and her creative and devious slut mind could no doubt come up with other novel ways to fill Becky’s holes that Becky would hate - and crave. Love this story and how the author is treating Becky’s plight.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Charlotte needs to get shot in the fucking head anyone that does this to someone else doesn't deserve to live. If the real Becky has fantasies like this she needs to see a psychologist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...