All Comments on 'Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 07'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“As the man finished cumming and pulled out, Becky had a brief moment to wonder just exactly what was happening here. She had been stripped and bound to the remnants of this bed and now she was being raped by several homeless men and all her body wanted was more so she could reach orgasm. She was indeed a sick, slutty woman. Normal people didn't react like this. The though darkened her mind and shame burned deep in her heart.” And when Becky found that Peter was not at Charlotte’s house she was “disappointed.” Becky has been successfully trained to associate her orgasms with multiple cocks in her. Although the sex she had with Bill was special, and she was able to show him her new-found cocksucking skills. Charlotte now has even more photos and video of Becky’s gangbangs with neighbors and homeless.

I can imagine three Acts to Becky’s story: The First Act, where Becky was restrained, tied up, and forced to fuck and cocksucking multiple men, has just finished. With the blackmail in her mind, I imagine a Second Act where

Becky, still submissive to Charlotte’s domination is sent as entertainment to bachelor and fraternity parties. Charlotte makes sure that Becky is not abused. Becky still has mixed feelings but she is treated better, like a whore that Charlotte has made her, and gets the multiple orgasms that she now needs. The men love her slim and sexy body, and Charlotte may have Becky’s tits enhanced to improve her marketability. Becky rationalizes this to Bill as a special treat for him, as he always liked big tits. Act Three brings Becky’s shame, humiliation, and sexual pleasure from all the gangbangs to a head. This is where she manages to get out from under Charlotte’s control and Bill accepts Becky’s need for more cock than he can provide. This is a difficult Act, as it is not clear to me how any of this would play out. One way or the other Becky must come to terms with her need for cock and the orgasms she gets from them. Whether she continues working under - or with Charlotte as paid whores - is up in the air. Becky is a very appealing character, so if her old life is to be turned upside down, I hope that she can accept it.

Cptprice38Cptprice389 months ago

Loved it thank you, hopefully at some point in the future Charlotte will get her comeuppance

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“She was given no choice; therefore, she hadn't done anything, it was all done to her. She could absolve herself of any feelings of guilt or fear. It had happened, probably would happen again and since she was not in charge, had no say, then she had nothing to regret. In being blackmailed and forced into these acts of depravity, she had found freedom.”

Wow! Ready for Act 2.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“In being blackmailed and forced into these acts of depravity, she had found freedom.”

I earlier quoted this passage. Looking at it again it may be the most important reflection of Becky’s state of mind at the end of this chapter. This sense of sexual “freedom” may mean that Becky feels that the forced sex liberated her from sexual conventions and that she could now engage in uninhibited sex without shame or guilt, although those feelings would be hard to erase completely. I hope the author does something with Becky’s thought.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

More likely, the blackmail and coercion removed any responsibility for the sex that was forced in her, allowing her to get pleasure from the uninhibited cocksucking and fucking in all her holes without guilt. Shame and humiliation for sure, but no guilt.

dewsaqdewsaq9 months ago

Couldn’t enjoy this one as I was constantly imagining how many std’s she was picking up

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Becky and Charlotte know that Becky has gotten used to being regularly fucked and will now need a lot of cock frequently.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“After a while he stirred, rolling over and putting his arm around her, pulling her onto his chest where they lay quietly savoring a quiet morning together. Becky's mind tried to relax and accept this. This is how it should be, she thought to herself. Quiet, peaceful contentment in each other's arms. This is all I should want or need, but deep within, she knew it wasn't and the thought was enough to ruin the tranquility of the moment. . . “

Becky knows now that she needs more cock, together with humiliation, shame, and orgasms that come from unwanted, but needed, fucking. Much as she loves her husband Bill, he can no longer provide her with what her body craves. Right now, only Charlotte seems able to provide her with that. She will continue to do what Charlotte demands.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

To dewsaq: I figured out right away that in this story at least, STDs, HIV, pregnancy are not part of this story’s world, and the story itself is not intended as a reflection of the real world, but is fiction and fantasy. So I have no problem suspending my disbelief. If, on the other hand, the author had made the story very realistic but then ignored realistic consequences for actions taken by the characters, this inconsistency would make it hard to suspend disbelief. I do think the story is fabulous, very well written, and the author has created a wonderful character in Becky, whose sexual predicaments are a pleasure to read about. Rather than worrying about STDs, think about how Becky is going to cope with her next challenge at the hands of Charlotte, the evil slut. Enjoy!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Adding to my earlier comment about what could go into Act 2, I suggested that Charlotte could pimp out “slim and sexy” Becky to parties. Like her experience at the homeless camp, Charlotte would drive her to the destination, give her instructions, and Becky would provide “entertainment” for the party goers without further direction. If the story goes this way, and there is no physical bondage or restraints involved, it would take the story to the next level. It would indicate that Becky has either internalized her identity as a submissive slut or accepted what she feels she cannot now change. Either way, she will anticipate more humiliation and shame, as well as many cocks in her holes, and many orgasms.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I find it very interesting that the slut Charlotte has forced Becky into sex with groups of men, never just one man. The forced gangbangs seem intended to make Becky recognize that she is a slut, and her role is to service men’s cocks, the more the better. The gangbangs also mean an audience, and that means more humiliation and more shame, which lead to even more intense orgasms for Becky. Charlotte is clearly no dummy when it comes to submissive slut training!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

I like the idea of Becky being pimped out by Charlotte, made to perform at parties etc.

I'm sure She wants and needs more and more cock.

Loved it

Anna xx

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The last sentence is perfect. Becky got all, and more than all, of the sexual satisfaction she could have ever imagined. For her part, Charlotte was sure that she had transformed Becky into a woman who could never again be satisfied with just one cock, in short a slut. We shall see how Charlotte and Becky handle the next level of challenges in the next Act. A wonderful story so far.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I love the Kitty stories, but I like this much longer story even better. Becky’s predicament is not a series of isolated and unconnected episodes, but a continuous story. Becky and slut Charlotte provide continuity and Charlotte creative imagination comes up with an almost endless source of humiliation and orgasms for Becky. The story is happily moving slowly toward new levels of degradation and pleasure for Becky, and perhaps even a climax (!) that evens things out between submissive and new slut Becky and dominant and evil slut Charlotte. Becky has been transformed in ways she is only beginning to imagine and I look forward to the new Becky. I love what the author has been doing with this series.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The author's descriptions of the feelings and sensations that Becky experiences while

being fucked and especially as she approaches and experiences her orgasms is astonishing and very erotic. Her feeling of humiliation, shame, and reluctance makes the description of the pleasure that her body gets from the raw sex a delicious read. The author is writing a great story.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I would love to read more about Charlotte in heavy sexual action. She is the big-titted slut responsible for Becky's plight and I hope to see her in some down and dirty sex. Maybe at some point she can be put into bondage and sexually abused without mercy to even the score with the newly minted cock-craving slut Becky.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

What drives Charlotte, other than her perverted desire to turn Becky into a cock-craving slut? Is there more? Does she see herself in Becky, who now has found her own sexual freedom in forced sex under Charlotte’s direction? Does Charlotte want to be tied up, restrained, put into bondage, and fucked in all her holes by many men, especially her sons, thus freeing her from any responsibility for her own sexual twisted cravings? Perhaps we shall find out more about Charlotte in the coming chapters.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“She took Becky and put her in the bathroom, then stepped out, making certain the door was locked. Then, just in case her horny son and his friend got any more ideas, she stood bat the door and made certain Becky wasn't disturbed.”

Evil as big-titted slut Charlotte seems to be, on several occasions she has made sure that Becky is not pushed too far or injured. The above passage is one example. She also waited patiently for the men in the homeless camp to finished fucking her and she drove her home. The last sentence suggests that she was pleased with how the evening had gone as one further step in transforming Becky into slut who could not get enough cock. The “soft, satisfied smile” on Becky’s face while she slept in the car also suggests that Becky may have been dreaming of all the cocks in her and orgasms she got. Charlotte is not a one-dimensional character and I hope to find out more about her. . Looking forward to the next chapter in this very erotic and imaginative story.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I don't think that Charlotte has taken the next step and whored Becky out. That might be the greatest humiliation for Becky so far. At the same time, getting paid for sex might arouse Becky even more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was really edgy and kinky, Becky getting gagged with Darrin's stinky jockeys was a neat touch. I would have preferred Becky to have been freed from her bindings much earlier, at the point where she was outwardly enjoying her debasement and willing to fuck as many vagrants as she could get her hands on. I gave the story 4* and added it to my favourites. Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
62 year old male, married for 32 years, looking for an outlet for my erotic creations. I have set up a Twitter account to promote my work, take comments and to be able to interact with fans! Here's the link! https://twitter.com/SussanCook I've been writing on the site since A...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES