Becky My Hill Country Redhead, #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly light on her feet, Becky was a good dancer. As though we were made for each other, we seemed to complement one another on the dance floor. We danced almost to every song. We danced most of the fast songs. Of course, we joined the groups on the dance floor for the Texas Two Step, and the Cotton Eyed Joe Schottish. We even danced a few polkas.

Naturally, my favorite dance, we danced to all of the slow songs, too. Of course, as my excuse to hold her, while feeling the back of her bra through her blouse and feeling the outline of her panties through her tight jeans, I enjoyed slow dancing with her the most. As if she belonged there, her sexy and shapely body felt so good in my arms. With her not removing my hand, I danced with my hand on the top of her shapely ass every time I slow danced with her.

As we danced, seeing how far she'd allow me to go, not making it appear deliberate, I continued resting my hand on the top of her ass while slowly sliding it down a little lower. With people watching us dance, they even parted the crowd to allow us to dance alone. As if we were at a crowded club where men continually groped women while dancing, I took the next step of making it appear that I was unintentionally touching her, feeling her, and groping her.

Stealthily, I continued slowly sliding my hand lower until my horny had rested on her shapely ass. In the way that a horse can feel a horsefly on his ass before the bug bites, not that Becky was a horse, but I was sure that she could feel my hand on her ass. I only wished that I could dance with Becky with my horny hand cupping her red, trimmed pussy through her jeans.

Yet, not wanting to ruin things but rushing things, I didn't dare. It was plenty enough that I was dancing with her with my hand resting on her jean clad ass. I only wished she was wearing a short skirt instead of jeans.

Perhaps, after we've had sex, the next time that I danced with her, she'd wear a short skirt and allow me to expose her panties while dancing and twirling her around on the dance floor. Maybe, instead of wearing a gingham, button blouse, she'd wear a peasant blouse without a bra to allow me to expose her naked breasts. While hoping not to create a riot, I'd love to flash her big, naked tits to a bar full of horny men.

F F F

To catch our breaths and/or to get her another beer, we only sat at our table when the band took a break. When not dancing, surprisingly, something that no other woman had done, she continued holding my hand as we talked while fidgeting with my fingers as if she was fidgeting with the head of my cock. Meanwhile, obviously, sexually attracted to her, my jeans became increasingly uncomfortable. My growing erection somehow made its way out of the side of my underwear and snaked its way down my pants leg when dancing to the slow songs.

Not letting me go, Becky held me close. She wrapped her arms around my neck while pulling me closer to her. With us close dancing, I grinded my erect, jean-covered cock against her, tummy while she grinded her crotch into my thigh. She pressed her firm breasts against my chest and against my stomach while I copped cheap feels of the sides of her bra clad breasts.

I loved when she rested her head on my chest and listened to my heart beat as we slow danced. Again, this time not as shyly careful when groping her ass, my hands wandered down to cup her tight, firm butt while continuing to slow dance with her. Surprising me, not only did she not slap my hand away but also, she did the same to me. She cupped my ass through my jeans, too. With her not pushing me away, as if she already belonged to me, I continued dancing with her with both hands cupping and squeezing her firm and shapely ass.

I was tempted to reach my horny hand down between us and cup her pussy through her jeans but I didn't dare. Unable to stop my horny imagination, I wondered what she looked like in her sexy, low-cut bra and her sheer, bikini panties. I wondered what she looked like topless. I wondered what she looked like naked. After slow dancing with her all night and copping cheap feels of her sexy and shapely body, it was easy for me to imagine what she looked like without her clothes.

Her breasts seemed as firm and as big as I imagined that they would be? As soon as I touched, felt, and groped the sides of her breasts, her big nipples made their presence known through her blouse and her bra. She had big nipples. I imagined her red, trimmed, pubic hair. I imagined kissing her. I imagined making out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I imagined feeling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra.

F F F

Then, while still making out with her, I imagined slowly undressing her. I imagined stripping her naked. I imagined touching and feeling her naked body everywhere while French kissing her.

I imagined touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples. I imagined parting her pussy lips with my fingers and rubbing her clit while finger fucking her with my long, stiff finger. I imagined masturbating her. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my long, stiff fingers.

Then, not stopping with just masturbating her, I imagined making myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. I imagined fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. I imagined eating Becky's red, trimmed pussy. I imagined giving her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my fingers and with my tongue.

Then, once she was naked, I imagined removing my clothes as if they were on fire. I imagined stripping myself naked. I imagined my cock pointing straight at her as if she was the chosen one. My cock grew bigger and harder as I imagined her staring at my big dick while she fondled me and stroked me. I wondered if she sucked cock. I wondered if she'd blow me. Not all women suck cock.

If she did suck cock, I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth while she stared up at me with those big, beautiful, green eyes. I'd love to cum in Becky's mouth. I wondered if she'd swallow my cum. As if I was a dog leave a mark on a tree, pole, and/or fire hydrant, I'd love to cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, lush, red hair, and across her big, naked breasts. I'd love to give her a cum bath.

Not stopping with her blowing me, I wondered if she'd allow me to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. After already imagining eating her pussy, I wondered if she'd allow me to eat her. I'd love to eat her. I'd love to return the favor of her, hopefully, giving me oral sex by giving her oral sex. I wondered how she tasted. I'd love to bask in her musky aroma. As much as I'd love for her to blow me, I'd love to finger her pussy while licking her pussy.

I'd love to mount her naked body with my naked body. I'd love to make love to her while kissing her, French kissing her. I wondered if she'd allow me to make love to her while continuing to make out with her.

Surprisingly, not every woman enjoyed kissing while making love. I wondered if she was tight. With me having such a big dick, every woman is tight. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to fuck her fast and hard enough to give her a third, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. Between her beautiful face and her perfect body, she was a woman who deserved to receive multiple, sexual orgasms.

It was such a wonderful feeling to hold her close. I could feel her heart beat faster. Her cheeks reddened when she buried her head in my chest.

Unfortunately, just before 11 pm, as it seemed entirely too early, Becky's roommate, Shirley, said she was ready to leave since she was driving, and they lived out of town. Clearly, with no one having asked her to dance, she wasn't having as good of a time as was Becky. Hoping to keep them there longer, I asked Shirley to dance.

"I don't dance," she said laughing while making a face and slowly shaking her head from side-to-side. "I not only have no rhythm but also, I have two, left feet. I look like a duck waddling when dancing," she said with a laugh. "Thank you for asking," she said, biting her lip.

F F F

I walked them to her roommate's car. As if she didn't want to let me go, a romantic touch not lost on me, Becky clutched my hand, and hugged my arm tightly. Before cellphones and the internet, the only way I could contact and communicate with her was by landline phone. She seemed interested in seeing me again but didn't know when they'd be returning to Waco.

We exchanged phone numbers. I promised to call her. Then, I took her in my arms. I wrapped my left arm around her slender waist and my right arm around her shoulders. Pulling her closer, I gave her a passionate, goodnight kiss.

I parted her red, full lips with my tongue and French kissed her while cupping her shapely backside through her jeans. Then, daring myself to do so, I reached my hand up between us and felt her breast through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. Immediately her nipples responded by erecting again. As soon as her nipples erected, while her roommate was already seated in the driver's seat, I fingered them. I pulled them, turned them, and twisted them through her blouse and bra.

Not swatting my hand away, she allowed me to feel, cup, and squeeze her shapely ass with my right hand while feeling her breast and fingering her erect nipples with my left hand. As if we were already lovers, she allowed me feel her through her clothes while making out with her. I so wanted to have sex with her.

Daring myself to do so, showing her that I wanted to have sex with her, I reached my horny hand down in between us. I cupped her pussy in my hand through her jeans. Then, not stopping there, I slowly and firmly slid a stiff finger along her jean and panty clad pussy slit. I couldn't believe that I cupped her cunt through her tight jeans as if I was trying to masturbate her through her jeans.

It was obvious to me when seeing the longing look in her eyes, that she didn't want to go home so early. If she wanted to go anywhere, she wanted to go home with me. A few days later I called her. She seemed excited that I had called. As if we were old friends who were lovers, we talked for hours on the phone.

We laughed. We joked. With spoke for hours on the phone. I asked her everything that I needed to know about her and she asked me everything that she needed to know about me. She told me that she wanted to see me again, and I told her that I couldn't wait to see her again, too.

F F F

We agreed to meet up again that Saturday. She gave me directions to her house which was in Clifton, a little town about 30 miles northwest of Waco. I was already somewhat familiar with the area because I had relatives living there.

Driving through the hilly country on such a nice, warm, summer's day, my mind raced with the sexually excited thoughts of having sex with Becky. Since that first day that I met her and danced with her, I couldn't get that cute, little redhead out of my mind. After kissing her so passionately, while feeling her through her clothes, I wondered what would happen when seeing her again. I wondered if she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Filled with sexual anticipation when thinking about seeing Becky again, I remembered close dancing with her. I remembered feeling and squeezing her ass through her jeans and copping cheap feels of the sides of her breasts. I remembered feeling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra while kissing her while leaning against her roommate's car. I remembered cupping her pussy in the palm of my horny hand while sliding a slow and firm finger along her pussy slit through her jeans.

I remembered our long and wonderful telephone conversations. I remembered us constantly laughing, teasing, and joking with one another. She got my sense of humor and I got her sense of humor, too. I remembered us dancing together, especially when slow dancing with her.

Dancing nearly every dance, she continued dancing with me. While holding one another close, she allowed me to rest my hand on her ass while she rested her hand on my ass. Then, when sitting at the table, she continued holding my hand while gazing up at me.

Her eyes confessed her sexual attraction to me. Her eyes confessed that she wanted more. In the way that she stared up at me, she told me with her gaze that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

Then, while sitting at the table with her, she continually looked in my eyes while laughing at all of my jokes. With her holding my hand and fidgeting with my fingers as if playing with the head of my cock, she gave me all the signals that she wanted sex. I couldn't wait to see her again.

I couldn't wait to make out with her while stripping her naked. I couldn't wait to finger and lick her pussy. I couldn't wait to make love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't wait for her to suck my cock.

To be continued...

12