Becky My Hill Country Redhead #4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

When she said that I was the most fantastic lover that she ever had, I was tempted to ask her how many lovers she has had. Yet, filtering what I was about to say, not wanting to embarrass her, too personal of a question, I thought better of asking how many lovers she has had. That's a question that I could ask her later after getting to know her better.

"You've given me so many of the most incredible orgasms I've ever had. Over and over again and you keep coming back for more! How can you do that," she asked? "And you never seem to lose your erection," she said with a laugh while taking my hard cock in her soft hand.

She sat up in bed.

"Are you hungry?" I asked while still sleepy. "Although I rarely eat breakfast, I'm really hungry this morning," I said grinning. "I really could use a cup of strong, black coffee."

Becky grinned and climbed out of bed. Seeing her without her clothes, she was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. By far, she had the best body of any other woman that I had bedded. I stared at her naked backside while she walked to the kitchen.

While struggling to keep her balance, she turned to stare at my still erect prick.

"Your cock is so big and you fucked me so well, I can't even walk straight. I can barely stand up," she said with a sexy laugh while walking like a bowlegged cowboy or a sailor away at sea too long.

Within a few minutes, I heard the coffee brewing and smelled the eggs and sausages that she cooked. We ate our much deserved and needed breakfast heartily. We were so hungry after our marathon sex yesterday; we wanted to eat before taking our showers. Instead of eating, I gulped down a cup of coffee.

Since Shirley was still with her folks today, we didn't have to worry about disturbing her as Becky showed me the way to the only bathroom they had, which was attached to Shirley's bedroom. Walking around naked, we didn't even bother to putting on our robes as we walked to the shower. The shower was barely big enough for one person. Sex in the shower will have to wait for when she comes home with me.

F F F

"Ladies first," I said and proceeded to watch her as she soaped her up her naked body while giving me a sexy show.

After her shower she dried herself with her towel and wrapped it around her. She grinned and winked at me.

"Your turn," she said.

I enjoyed watching her take her shower. Then, returning the favor of my voyeurism with her voyeurism, she watched me soap up my naked body. She continued staring at my semi-hard penis. I knew she was sexually aroused again because I saw her rub her pussy beneath her towel.

Thinking with my other head, I decided it would be better if we weren't to pursue our passions for the moment. After drying her naked body, Becky removed her towel and put on her robe. I exited the cramped shower, toweled off, and put on the robe Becky offered. It was Shirley's pink robe. While sitting at her dinette table in our robes, Becky served me breakfast. Scrambled eggs, hash browns, spicy pork sausage, and a huge mug of strong, black coffee.

'My favorites,' I thought. 'How did she know that?'

We sat and talked as we ate our breakfast. I've heard that redheads are extremely passionate and Becky certainly proved that reputation. After having sex so many times within 24 hours, I had never done it more than twice in a single session, I was pretty much worn out.

F F F

Yet, my redhead temptress had other ideas. No sooner than we finished with our breakfast, I found myself back in her bed with my cock buried in her luscious mouth. I surmised that Becky understood that physically I was tired, so she decided to lavish her attention on my cock.

Becky slowly stroked my cock to a full and stiff erection. Taking her sweet time with my big dick, she sensually licked the shaft, circling her tongue around the crown of my penis. As if my prick was a sweet treat, she kissed, licked, and sucked my cock.

Continuing to kiss, lick, and stroke me, she worked her way down from the base up to the head of my prick. Then, working her way down again while kissing my cock on her way back down to the base, she sucked each of my swelling balls. Finally, working her way back up, she took her other hand and continued to fondle my scrotum.

In the way that I paid special attention to her big, naked breasts, and her red, trimmed pussy, she returned her sexual attention to me. Paying her devoted attention to my erect prick, I've never been with a woman who cherished my big dick as much. She made me feel special.

'It's a good thing I had done my weekly man-scaping,' I thought.

Sucking as much of my engorged penis as she could fit in her sexy lips, she began to stroke my shaft with increased urgency. Stroking harder and faster as her head bobbed up and down, she'd occasionally remove her erect cock from her mouth that made an audible popping sound as if she had uncorked a champagne bottle.

All the while, she continued to fondle and squeeze my aching balls. I moaned with increased excitement as I felt my balls filling with another big load. My hips gyrated on their own and thrusted in time to her stroking me and sucking me. I felt my cum rising up the shaft of my prick. Unbelievably with her giving me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life, I was ready to cum again.

"Becky, I'm going to cum," I growled.

She redoubled her efforts as I was reaching the tipping point.

"Becky! Becky! I'm... I'm gonna..." I stammered. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! ARRGH," I roared!

I put a gentle hand to the back of her red, pretty head and pushed her mouth forward.

"Take all my hot cum! Suck me dry! It's all for you," I said exploding a load of cum in her beautiful mouth!"

F F F

My balls and my cock emptied their load, shooting stream after stream of hot, sweet cum in her beautiful mouth. I filled her mouth with cum causing her to gag as she vainly tried to swallow all of it. A vision that I'll never forget and will endlessly masturbate over while remembering it, my cum squirted out around her lips and dribbled down her chin and onto her wonderful breasts. I shot load after load of cum that plastered her face and shot across her naked breasts.

I gave my beautiful redhead a cum bath. After it seemed I was finished, she rubbed my cum around her breasts and nipples. Becky used her hands to massage my warm oozy seed into her firm tits, while tweaking her nipples. She grinned. Seemingly, she loved receiving a cum bath as much as I loved giving her a cum bath.

"They say cum is good for the skin," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

She continued massaging her magnificent, naked breasts and continuing to rub my cum all over her face as if my cum was an expensive facial crème. Being the gentleman that I am, I couldn't ignore her erotic needs. I returned her good deed with my complete attention to her wet, sweet, beautiful, red, trimmed pussy.

As if I owned her cunt, I cupped her pussy mound in my big hand. I rubbed the palm of my hand over the hood of her clitoris. Becky moaned with desire. Then, taking it slow, not rushing my masturbation of her, I parted her swollen pussy lips and slipped my finger inside her puffy outer lips and gently massaged them. Stroking around her now swelling inner lips, her juices flowed all over my hand.

I rubbed her clit. I finger fucked her pussy. I found her G spot again and rubbed that again, too. As if she was my puppet controlled by my finger, she squirmed all over her bed while moaning.

Then, using her own juices, I slipped a long finger deeper into her hot, steaming tunnel. I stroked faster and then added a second finger which caused her to moan even louder. Using my thumb on her now exposed clitoris, I curled my fingers upward and began a rhythmic tapping and pressing into that wonderful pleasure area. Her hips rocked back and forth and bucked.

"Oh, my God, David. What are you doing to me? That feels so wonderful. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said. "You're going to make me cum again."

I had discovered what I would later learn was her G spot. Once I rubbed her there, she was mine. Continuing my stimulation and masturbation of her, Becky continued squirming all over the bed while moaning.

She tossed her beautiful head and flipped her gorgeous red hair from side to side while moaning with pleasure. As if she was a victim possessed in the movie, The Exorcist, her hips lifted completely off the bed. Shaking, shuddering, and quaking, she screamed as her pussy erupted with a flood of orgasmic juices.

She squirted! Something that she had never done before, Becky squirted. With the eruption of her vaginal juices, she squirted all over my hands and all over my face. We were soaked again. All she could do at that point was to fall back on the bed while breathing hard and still shaking. As if she was talking in languages, her eyes rolled back into her head as she started to babble incoherently.

F F F

I allowed her to lay there while enjoying the afterglow of sex. As if she wasn't present, she could have had an outer body experience from the surface of the moon. We laid in each other's arms as we caught our breath and our heartbeats to return to normal. It took half an hour before we fully recovered.

"I really need to go home, Becky. I've still got some chores to do there. Besides, it might take me all week to recover from the extraordinary time that I've spent with you. I've never had sex with anyone in the way that I had sex with you. I'll remember this day and you for the rest of my life," I said with a laugh.

I promised to return next weekend to meet her folks.

We slowly got dressed, again. We kissed again. I knew she didn't want me to leave but knew I couldn't stay any longer. With that, I once again headed to the door. I picked up my hat and stopped just outside her door. Careful not to turn her on again by kissing her too passionately, I turned to give her another kiss.

Finally, free to bask in the sexual glory of having marathon sex with Becky, I headed towards my truck while she lingered at the front door waving me her goodbye.

"I'll be walking funny for a week after all the wonderful sex we've had this weekend," she said calling out to me with a laugh.

I grinned and promised to be back next weekend.

"I'll see you next weekend, Becky," I said while blowing her a kiss.

To be continued...

12