All Comments on 'Becky: What Comes Next'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“It was a bizarre tangle of sensations that washed over Becky as she lay helplessly strapped down. There was a cock in her mouth. The musky taste and scent of a mans cock and balls filled her mouth and nose and she began to salivate. She felt like Pavlov's dogs, reacting to sensory input and in fact, that was what was happening. Her mind and body were being trained to not only accept but to desire and need cock.”

Incredible story! Becky is indeed being transformed into a slut who will need a lot of cock all the time. While she was getting her tattoo she did think of her husband once; she thought only of the cocks in her mouth and throat, the vibrating butt plug, the pain, and the overwhelming orgasms. The tattoo (I assume it is a large tattoo) is intended, I gather, to further cement in Becky’s mind that she is a slut for cock and that her purpose in life is to give pleasure to men and their cocks. The last sentence said it all: she thanked Ben for the “lovely” tattoo by putting his hand on her tit so he could fondle her nipple, which “hardened under his touch.” Can’t wait for the next chapter in this second Act. The author is outdoing himself in this astonishing tale.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

The second paragraph in this chapter spells

out all of Becky's thoughts and feelings and the sense of freedom she got from bondage and forced sex in all her holes. She will crave more. Now she she is being forced to get a large "tramp stamp" tattoo above her ass - and she accepted and actually liked it. Are more tattoos and piercings to further decorate and mark her slim and slutty body next? Is a public display of her body and perhaps a performance in Becky's future?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any help for Bill--perhaps take control of Charlotte and her family?

jleetechiejleetechie8 months ago

Intensely erotic and well-written. And a smile at the end, what more can you ask?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit8 months ago

As always Becky takes it, I think I'd better go and get a tattoo.

Loved it.

Anna

PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

It was written well, however wasn't erotic at all. Did use the wrong name in one sentence. I still wonder about the relationship of Charlotte and her son peter, I think there is got to be some incest going on there. I do like all the humiliations Becky gets, I am not normally into tats and piercings but this is one that need to be done. It's also hard to think that she walked past the boys twice and all she got was nod and wave not even a snicker or letting her see them grab their crotches. I still think that Charlotte should use Becky's tongue herself more as well as some female friends. Thanks for sharing

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

The author describes this series as depicting prim and proper Becky’s descent into “total slutdom.” Charlotte is the model of one kind of slut: younger, big tits, curvaceous body, devious, manipulative, totally uninhibited, with a bit of sadism tossed in. Becky is much more likeable, at least in her current circumstances as Charlotte’s submissive slut-in-training. What kind of a slut will Becky turn out to be? Slender with small tits, but now decorated with a big tattoo on her lower back and able to deep throat almost any cock, Becky now associates sexual submission and bondage with her orgasms, which she wants and needs more and more. Will she continue as Charlotte’s petite married submissive cumslut and whore and embrace the uninhibited sexual pleasure and freedom that comes from having no say in how often she is fucked and by whom? And what about her husband Bill? Will he remain clueless while his sweet wife Becky is having her body decorated and all her holes filled on a frequent basis by other men while he is at work? Looking forward to Becky’s next experience in Charlotte’s training plan. A wonderful series.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I wonder if/when Charlotte is going to introduce Becky to pussy eating and have her eat her mistress’s pussy. Depending on how kinky Charlotte is, and she seems to be without inhibitions, Peter or Peter and David could fuck Becky while she is eating Charlotte to orgasm(s?). So far in the story, Charlotte has the body, but apparently not the inclination, at least so far, to participate sexually in Becky’s transformation into a total slut. Perhaps as a reward for completing her training experiences, Becky will get to eat her mistress’s pussy. Can’t wait to read the author’s companion story about Charlotte!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"Ben, you sweet man," Charlotte purred. "I think she really needs to embrace her inner slut! I' was thinking a tramp stamp, right above her ass crack."

Great line. I love how the author has the characters express themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just perfect, as others have said some piercings wouldn’t be a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

pity you went the tattoo way hope no more and NO piersings still at least no bbc maybe she shuold be made to street walK

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Becky has had many humiliating experiences with many men now, but Charlotte has not made her perform - as a hostess or even a stripper in a men's club. That would be hot, especially if some of Bill's poker buddies happened to be there..And then lap dances and the VIP room where special services are provided.

Furtherfarther1014Furtherfarther10148 months ago

Very hot...I can relate well with this creativity. Characters all detailed well. Looking forward to more of becky

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

It is hard to see a return to any semblance of a “normal” life for Becky. Her need for humiliation and to be forcibly fucked over and over is too great to be denied for long. Yet the last. Paragraph suggests something much more. Perhaps Becky is coming to own her new self, without shame or embarrassment. When Ben showed her the new tattoo in the full-length mirror, “she took a hold of his hand and laid it on her breast. She pressed it there allowing him to feel her braless state. Her nipple hardened under his touch. She looked at him.

"Thank you. It's lovely." Then, she let his hand drop away and walked back to Charlotte and Peter. Together, they left the shop.” In that moment she may indeed have become the “wild lady” that so struck Ben.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"Char!" he boomed. "Fuck, its good to see you!" He set her down but didn't release his hold, instead leaning in and planting a big wet open mouthed kiss on her. Charlotte's body shivered and she leaned in, returning the kiss."

I am looking forward to learning more about the busty slut Charlotte.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"Ben, you sweet man," Charlotte purred. "I think she really needs to embrace her inner slut!"

This chapter is filled with provocative details. Reading the above, and then the last few

sentences in the chaptee, Becky's action with Ben could suggest that she may be accepting

her "inner slut," if not "embracing" it.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

". . . .or worse, mark her permanently with an ugly tattoo, she clenched every muscle she had and somehow managed not to shake too much."

Becky wants her tattoo marking her as a slut to look good.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Suppose Charlotte, at some point tests Becky’s transformation into a total slut, tells her to get ready for a new experience, and tells her to wear something sexy. Charlotte has roomful of horny men and she wants to see how Becky responds. There will be no restraints, no force, just a bed and the suggestion that Becky craves cock, and here they are. She hopes that Becky will want a cock in her mouth, and then in her cunt and ass. She hopes that Becky will want to be filled in her holes without a break, and that she will beg to be fucked. Just a fantasy.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

As I suggested in the last chapter of the first Act, perhaps Charlotte knows a pimp who could whore Becky out for on a part time basis. It would be incredibly humiliating, yet quite likely pleasurable for Becky, even as she is not forced or restrained. As she becomes more and more confident that her sexy body and willing holes can pleasure man after man, she may, as Charlotte hopes, become insatiable for cock and orgasms.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

In this chapter, the author suggests, or at least hints, that Becky has changed in ways that are not clear. Charlotte may be pleased, but she could be surprised by how her creation has changed. Hopefully we will get a better idea where Becky's journey is going in the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

More exhibitionism and display for slim, sexy, and now decorated Becky. Her tramp stamp tattoo announces to the world that she is a slut for cock when Charlotte parades her in skimpy clothes that showcase her tattoo. It appears that Becky may possibly want to show off the tattoo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...