All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief this was…horrible.

Turning your husband into a faggot, no offence intended to homosexuals, is the complete opposite of love. Emasculating, demeaning, humiliating and ruining him is not love, it’s disdain. It’s hate.

You love someone, you build them up not tear them down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really???? 1*

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 2 years ago

Can't stand anymore

I have loved many of your works but this story has ruined my admiration for you. 1 star and a removal from my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fetish. Post it there. Don't waste our time with garbage.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Please get back to Voyage

I understand that you may get bored writing the same stories sometimes but for those of us who have been loyal readers for years, it's not cuck or gay male stories that we are interested in.

I much prefer your other stories. WBDP is still my favorite erotic story/series of all time. Taste of Slavery is probably 2nd but others are close.

I personally enjoy those stories a lot more than this.

I gave the first chapter of this a 5 because of how well it is written, as are all of your stories thus far. The 2nd chapter got a 4. I didn't particularly enjoy reading it but it seemed accurate to the best of my knowledge. This 3rd chapter involved way too much gay male and cuck for me. It is the 1st time I've ever given you only 3 ☆s.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, what a wonderful way to start garbage Friday here at LW.

To save time just copy and paste this the next time you feel like outing yourself in a story.

There are no copyrights applied to this...its free.

Im married, one day I decided I craved cock, big ones, black ones, yuge ones, but as I cant open that door due to my fear, I'll live vicariously through the women I write. Yummy, yummy cock".

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure you are blaspheming against Thor by taking his name, yet writing cuck stories.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

OK, I gave all 3 of these chapters 5* because your a great writer and this is well written. "Voyage" is my favorite and I read "Summer" and I've commented on and rated them high. People are allowing their own feelings dictate there reaction to this story because they don't like the content. I personally think whats happen to Richard is repulsive but if you feel this is the way he would react then I don't have a problem with it. If Richards little mantra “Surrender, Obey, Submit” is working for him then so be it. Now a couple points I do have to make. Taking him from a hetero married male with a bitch wife to a bi-sexual submissive worshiping said bitch wife in a month seems awful fast. The other thing is Thornhill hiring him as a PA partly because he is in the life style and can appreciate the need for confidentiality. They then broadcast this information to not only a paid prostitute, a friend of his bitch wife and his bitch sister. All of whom did not need that information. As Thornhill's PA he is going to be under almost as much scrutiny as his boss and his submissiveness could easily be targeted for all kinds of bad things.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not your finest work. I wonder if you keep a large wall chart or spreadsheet to track all the characters that keep being interwoven through the various story lines. There have been fairly constant references back and forth between many of them, but the furniture manufactures seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle. Maybe this couple needs to buy one of the super-duper Alaska King sized beds with all the bells and whistles...

Jemina004Jemina004over 2 years ago

Pretty interesting! I was kind of hoping to see Richard's new workplace attire would be female clothing (as befits a secretary/personal assistant to a rich executive), but I'm looking forward to continued chapters regardless!

(Don't let negative comments from closet cucks get you down. They pretend to hate the genre, yet read it voraciously. I suspect most hateful comments on these stories are obvious attempts to reclaim their sense of manhood after they've masturbated to completion.)

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Should have stayed in Fetish.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Way better than previous chapter. 5/5

Nato_

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous