Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07

Story Info
Andre collars Richard and Marnie, they go to California.
22.5k words
4.71
12.3k
15

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

My apologies for the delays in getting my stuff out there to my fans. My Mother passed away at the end of October and I was incommunicado for a few weeks dealing with that. I had some previously edited works to submit in a timely fashion. When I returned home, my usual editor's computer crapped out and he's still trying to replace it. In the meanwhile, I ran out of material to publish, so this one is going out without the usual editing of JohnnyGalt. Summer Surprise and the Journey/Voyage stories are waiting for his expertise, but this one needs to continue as it gets us to the Beth rescue stuff to follow in the Voyage chapters.

Marnie and Richard submit to Andre, then they all go to California with William Thornhill and meet some old friends. Marnie gets pierced. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, group, interracial, public and gay sex. It contains D/s discipline, including a spanking and humiliation. There are no STD's or COVID in this fantasy world.

Becoming a Cuckold, Ch 7 - California, Pt 1

Andre agreed to go to Los Angeles with us. The rest of my work week was involved in making arrangements for our trip, departing New York on Sunday morning. William said we would be stopping in Fresno for a couple days so he could meet with the owners of Sister Slaves Bondage Furniture, where we needed hotel reservations, then Los Angeles, where we'd be staying in William's new home. In Fresno, we'd also be picking up his friend, Shasta, her mother and son. They'd be returning to New York with us and I was busy making arrangements for their stay including Broadway Shows, Museums, and other touristy things for them to do. William wanted to show them most of the things himself, but I would also be showing them around.

By Thursday, Marnie and I had developed the terms of our submission to Andre. Marnie wanted to have a collaring ceremony with the friends who'd shared our journey thus far. We got caterers to prepare for a party on Friday evening, inviting Alexa (no longer our Domina, but still my sister), Cheryl, Victoria, Serena and Herbert, William, Evelyn and Regina to the ceremony. Andre didn't fuck either of us on Thursday or Friday morning.

"I'm saving myself for the ceremony," Andre said when Mistress wanted a good fucking.

When told what the party was for, Serena asked if she could add Herbert to the naked slave list to get collared. Marnie asked Master if he had any objection and he had none, so he became the other slave scheduled to get a collaring ceremony that night. I didn't know until later what that collaring would entail. Marnie, Herbert and I were scheduled to be the servers, the caterers only bringing the food, then departing.

Andre cancelled any jobs he had from Thursday on, for the next two and a half weeks. He was going to be our full time Master for awhile. As soon as I arrived home from work, Andre had both Marnie and me cleanse ourselves, which was generally a clue we were going to be fucked in the ass as part of our ceremony, with some cock sucking to follow. Marnie and I showered afterwards, to ensure we were fresh and clean.

"Hey, cuck boy," Andre said when I had dried off, "I want you to wear this for me tonight. I'm going to put it on you."

"What is it, Master?"

"Cock and ball rings with my symbol on it."

I looked at the symbol which hung from the ball ring. It was a limp cock over a set of bollocks, but the cock was long and thick, like Master's was. It was only an inch long in replica, so not exceedingly huge. Most people would need to get closer to see it. It wasn't the last time I'd see that symbol tonight.

"Yes, Master."

He knelt in front of me and got my cock nice and stiff, by sucking me off, then placed me in the rings so I'd remain hard for the rest of the night. He then removed my old collar. I'd be getting his later.

"Slut, I got something for you as well plus some instructions you're to follow from now on."

"Yes, Master, what is it?"

"I want you to start wearing thigh high stockings every day. I've got a dozen lying on the bed. I'd like you wear the red ones tonight. Every day, I want you in stockings as soon as you shower and wearing high heel shoes, even when you're alone in the house. I want you to practice walking with a little extra sway in your hips so everyone can see what a hot little slut you are. You need to advertise your availability, even if I don't give you permission to fuck someone, everyone should think you're available and ready to fuck."

"Yes, Master."

"I got you two anklets with a special meaning. I want Richard to put one on each ankle as soon as you have your stockings and high heels on."

Marnie got the red stockings and put them on. They almost seemed to frame her pussy, drawing your eyes up her legs to the bare cunt just above the stocking tops. She slipped on some red 'fuck me' pumps. Damn, she looked hot. Why hadn't I ever thought of putting her in a pair? Because I didn't have the confidence and the will to dress her like a slut. It took someone like Andre to do what I couldn't.

I didn't need the cock and ball rings to keep me hard. Marnie would probably do that all by herself.

Andre handed me one of the anklets. It was a simple chain with a black spade pendant with a Q on it.

"Do you know what that symbol means, Richard?"

"No, sir."

"It's a Queen of Spades symbol. It means your wife has been blacked, and prefers big black cocks. I want you to put this anklet on her leg symbolizing your willingness to give your wife what she wants, the cock of her black Master."

I understood the symbolism. I was acknowledging my cuckold status and his Dominance over my wife and me. I was agreeing to my wife being used by him, just as I would be. This was the period at the beginning of submission when Andre had to exert his Dominance and put us in deep submission. I'd heard William telling him when he was explaining Dominance to Andre. Mistress had done it before him and now it was his turn. I put it around her ankle. There was a lump in my chest when I did so.

"Other black man will understand the significance of that anklet. I won't make her a black cock whore, but they'll know she answers to a black man. The charm on the other anklet is the symbol for a hotwife, someone willing to fuck other men. It's a heart with an infinity symbol which means she loves to fuck anyone. That symbol will also be recognized by other people, so people know she doesn't belong to just one man, despite the wedding ring on her finger. She now belongs to me and everyone I wish to give her to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Put it on her so you understand your wife's new status as a fuck toy for others. I don't know if Bill will accept, but I'm going to offer her to him tonight. I want you to tell him it's okay and you have no objection to your wife being used this way. He can have her for the night and use all three of her holes."

"I understand, Master."

I took that anklet and put it around her left ankle. The lump in my chest got bigger. Marnie ruffled my hair, knowing how hard it was for me. Submit, surrender, obey. It was so difficult.

"The other thing I got for you, Slut, is this collar/body chain. It's not the collar I'm giving you tonight to symbolize my ownership, but something else to help other people appreciate your sluthood. This chain is somewhat temporary until I can get you pierced."

Andre put it on her. It was black, went around her neck, had three rings suspended from the necklace part which hung down between her breasts, with chains coming off the lowest ring. Using little nooses, each of the chains fastened around each of her nipples, currently, rock hard little points. He tightened the nooses around her nipples.

"I'm going to have your nipples pierced, and the hoops on your nipple piercings will replace the nooses. An additional chain will be added which will go down to a clitoral hood piercing. The necklace will be welded shut. I don't ever want you removing this unless you choose to break your submission. It's to remain on you always as a sign of your sluttiness, your willingness to let others fuck you. All the clothing you are permitted to wear from now on will reveal the lower collar ring and the chains going to you nipples and cunt. Even if they aren't exposed, people will be able to tell where they're attached."

"Yes, Master. Can I tell you how wet you're making me?"

"Don't worry, Slut, it's visible to everyone."

It was true. Her pussy looked puffy and engorged with blood and slick with her fluids. Again, the difference between Andre and me. He could do this to her, make her get pierced and paraded around as a slut. I never could have done so. He was willing to expose her sexuality and treat her this way, where I never could, not even knowing this is how she wanted to be treated.

"The last item I want both of you wearing tonight is an anal plug with a tail attached. Slut, you have a foxtail. If you sway your hips the way I want you to, it should swing back and forth very nicely. Cuck boy, you get a horsetail tonight. I want you to insert each other's tail."

Using lubricant, Marnie inserted my horsetail and I inserted her foxtail.

"You can get ready to greet our guests," Master said. He was wearing a tight pair of pants that displayed his impressive manhood and a shirt opened to halfway down his chest to his six pack abs.

Marnie and I went to the entry. Alexandra was the first one to come, bringing the key to unlock Marnie's old collar. Andre took it off and asked Alexa if she wanted to spend the night for a little fucking. Alexa agreed to stay since she didn't have classes on Saturday. Serena and Herbert were the next to arrive and Serena and Andre had a whispered conversation while Herbert went to the guest bedroom to strip and stick a skunk tail plug in his rectum. I saw he had a cock cage on when he returned. He looked like he'd gone down to a smaller size than what he had on the last time. All three servers were being tailed tonight. William Thornhill was the next to arrive and both of his slaves were dressed, given that he didn't want people other than those who already knew that they were slaves. though their clothes were provocative. I introduced them to the others, who he hadn't met yet, including my sister. He engaged in quite the conversation with her, though I wasn't privy to it.

I could see a lot of eyes on Marnie. She looked sexy as hell in her stockings, high heels and slave jewelry. She was doing her best to sashay her ass in the most cock inflaming way possible. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but I wouldn't be the next one to fuck her. If Bill took her home tonight, I might not even get to fuck her until tomorrow.

Cheryl and Victoria were the last to arrive, coming up on the elevator together. They were introduced to my boss. Victoria asked why I didn't have my collar on.

"My wife and I are both going to submit to Master Andre now. The collaring ceremony is why you're here. She's no longer my Mistress," I said.

"Does this mean you'll be having more gay sex?"

"I imagine I will. It's no longer a test of my submission, but something my Master enjoys doing."

"I recommend you just enjoy it and don't worry about it. You said you orgasm, right?"

"I do. He knows male bodies quite well."

The three slaves passed around trays of good champagne and the canapés the caterers had delivered. Andre encouraged our guests to fondle the slaves as much as they wished. Everyone got felt up to one extent or another, perhaps Marnie twice as much as either Herbert or me. She looked quite fetching to both males and females.

After everyone had some food to eat and drinks to loosen them up, Marnie and I set down our trays, knelt at Master's feet while he discussed the provisions of our slave agreement, getting our verbal assent to its conditions, then signing them. He then signed them.

"Undress me, please," Andre said, and Marnie and I removed his clothing. Everyone there had seen Andre naked before so no one was startled when his python was unveiled.

Andre made Marnie kneel first and put a white and black collar on her, I believed it was white enamel and onyx, lovely, really, reminding me of her white skin and his black skin when they were fucking. It had the Queen of Spades symbol on it, larger than the one on her anklet, an onyx spade with a white Q in it. Hanging beside the spade was a replica of the cock on my ball rings, except black and two inches long, so more prominently displayed on her neck.

I was the next one to kneel. He gave me a gold chain that looked like any other gold neck chain someone might wear, save it had a small stylized gold buckle on it. It looked like part of the chain, but also symbolized a collar. It was something I could wear all the time without ever removing it because it wasn't blatant. For those times when it could be blatant, it had a two inch black penis like Mistress had, which could be hung on it. It was hanging on it now, obvious as hell. Well, I was submissive to a black dick, so I had no grounds to complain.

Our collaring over, Andre had me suck his cock until he was rampant, then aim his cock at Marnie's cunt.

"Tell me I have permission to fuck your wife, cuck boy."

"Please fuck my wife, Master."

He mounted her, sliding his big cock so easily into her aroused cunt. He had me kneel in front of her so I could witness the pleasure she took from his big cock. Marnie always enjoyed Andre's fucking, but with the plug in her ass, she seemed to take as much pleasure from it as when we both fucked her together, climaxing multiple times. Perhaps it was also that she finally had her Master, someone who planned treating her as the slut she wanted to be. Andre groaned and released the flood formed in his hefty ball sack. I sucked his cock clean, then attended to the mess he left in her pussy. It probably took three minutes to gather as much as I could before it was my turn.

Andre lost little of his hardness after his orgasm, perhaps due to his 36 hour imposed chastity, and Marnie had little difficulty in getting him hard again. He didn't use lubricant to slick me up, relying on the horsetail plug he pulled from my ass and Marnie's saliva as she worked her tongue into my asshole.

"Give me permission to fuck your husband's ass, Slut," Andre told Marnie.

"Please fuck Richard's ass, Master."

Andre made me pull up my legs as he mounted me facing him. He was gentle enough thrusting his cock into my gaping sphincter, and didn't speed up until I'd adjusted to his size. As soon as he got a good steady rhythm going, he started kissing me, enforcing his Dominance on me by owning my mouth like he owned my ass. It was the first time I'd ever been ass fucked in front of my boss before, so it felt weirder than it normally did. I surrendered to his fucking and kissing and did as Vickie suggested, I enjoyed it, mustache and all. He fucked me for fifteen minutes, before pumping my ass full of his sperm. I climaxed halfway through, spurting my cum between us.

Marnie licked the cum from our bellies, and leaking from my stretched out rectum, but he made me clean his cock.

When he was cleaned up, he patted my cheek. "Good boy. I'm proud of you."

Our ceremony was done, but it was time for another one to begin. Serena had already collared Herbert and he wasn't getting a new one tonight. Instead, after they signed the appropriate slave agreement, Serena took off his old cock cage and put him in an even smaller one. The one that would hurt if he even thought of getting an erection. When he'd been locked into the new cage, Serena handed Andre the key!

"I'm giving you this key, Andre, because I want you to decide when Herbert is released from his cage." Herbert looked shocked. At this point, I would have been shocked too if I were him. He apparently had no clue this was happening.

Serena started taking off her clothes and when she was down to only a lacy bra and transparent g-string, she told Andre to rip them off her, which he did, leaving her naked. She knelt down.

"I submit myself to you, Master. Please accept another sex slave."

"I accept your submission, Serena. Remain on your knees and be collared."

"Yes, Master."

Andre pulled out another collar from his bag of tricks, two shades of black, or maybe black and dark brown. He fastened it around her neck. It too had the two inch black phallus hanging from her collar. He gave her slave jewelry just like Marnie wore, except gold in color, standing out on her black skin. He gave her a pair of white thigh highs to put on. She was already in black heels.

"I got a dozen more stockings in the bag. You wear a pair every day. The colors should suit your skin tones. Hey, cuck. I got some shit for you too. Get over here and kneel."

Herbert came over and knelt down in front of Andre.

"Your wife didn't want you submitting to me today. She wanted to keep you in submission to herself. See, I don't want my slave dicks in a cock cage. It's why Richard doesn't have one on. Your Mistress, wants you in one. She doesn't want your little dick fucking her fine pussy anymore. She wants my big black cock in her prime black pussy. So she's going to keep your dick locked up, but she's giving me the key, since I'm her Master. I can tell her to let your dick out, get to play some. Only thing she wants you doing now is getting my cock ready to fuck her, and cleaning up the mess I leave in her cunt. Now I'm leaving for two weeks on Sunday. I'm not going to be able to pleasure my new bitch. I'm trusting you to do that for me. She's used to me fucking her to lots of orgasms. Your mouth needs to take the place of my dick while I'm gone. If you lick her to five orgasms each and every day, and she tells me you've been good to my new possession, I might unlock your cage when I get back. Give your Mistress one in the morning to wake her up, one at lunch to get her through the afternoon, one at supper to relax her for the evening, and two at night to put her to sleep.

"You will bathe her, massage her, take real good care of her, because she's my bitch now. I own her pussy and no one gets to fuck it without my permission. You understand, cuck."

"Yes, Master."

"I ain't your Master. You want, you can call me sir. But I ain't your Master. But I am your Mistress' owner now. Do you have any problem with the new reality?"

"No, sir."

"I didn't think so. I'm giving you this for your collar. See this emblem here, these two Cees back to back with the little horns coming out of the Cees. This symbol means you're a cuckold, a man whose wife prefers to fuck other men. Since that's the case with you, I'm giving you this emblem to wear around you neck so all people who see it, know you can't satisfy your wife sexually, and she gets her dick someplace other than home." Andre attached it to the D ring on Herbert's collar. "Serena, you got those new stockings on you yet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, I got a couple new anklets for you too. The hotwife one Marnie has on, plus a cuck chain saying you're keeping your husband caged and away from your pussy. Cuck, why don't you put these ankle chains on your wife. Wearing them is going to tell anyone who knows what that shit means, she's now open for business, ready to fuck anyone I let her fuck."

"Yes, sir." Andre handed the chains to Herbert, who put them on Serena's ankles.

"Let's take a look at you. Damn, you're one fine bitch. I need to fuck you, but I just fucked my other two slaves, so I might need a little help. You think your little sissy cuck can get me hard enough to fuck you?"

"If he ever wants to get out of his cage, he will, Master."

"I think you're right, Serena. Cuck, why don't you suck my dick until I'm hard enough to fuck your wife. When I'm ready, I want you to beg me to fuck her, because you couldn't satisfy her the way she needs to be satisfied."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers