Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I prefer the taste of female cum," I replied. "I accept male cum."

"Oh, female cum definitely tastes better, honey," Rhonda said. "I don't care how much I get used to it, girls taste better."

"I would not disagree with that," Andre said, "but it is a power trip feeling those big spurts of jizz."

"You never had a female squirt for you then," Rhonda said. "It's happened to me several times and it's more powerful than a male orgasm."

"It happened to me," Marnie said. "Quite a rush, though I thought I was going to drown at first. Richard's coed girlfriend hosed me down good."

"Girlfriend?"

"Marnie says that because Vickie looks a little like her. She worries I might fall for someone who accepts me for who I am and I didn't have to surrender my ego for."

"Is that a legitimate concern?" Lisa asked.

"I think if it was going to happen, it would have happened before I became Master's submissive. That was a big step. Now, Marnie isn't controlling my sexuality anymore; Master is. If I have a complaint, I'm going to blame him and not Marnie, she's just another slave in the same boat I am. It would probably require something violating my slave agreement before I'd consider leaving her, and then only if she didn't want to leave with me."

"Like what?" Julia asked.

"I don't want to be feminized, turned into some kind of sissy. I want to raise my own children and not someone else's. I don't want to be humiliated in front of my friends, colleagues or neighbors. I can suffer humiliation in front of strangers. I had a lick a cunt under a table in a restaurant and that was okay."

"Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt," Regina said. "I think every submissive here has done that. Had to seduce a sales clerk in a department store, too."

"You paid her, rather than seduced her," Bill said. "The rules weren't clear enough."

"Don't give my Master any ideas," I said. "He gets enough on his own."

"We can chat again tomorrow," Bill said. "Maybe I'll take you all out to dinner at Luigi's tomorrow night. I really do need to leave. Robert, can you start up the car?"

"Yes, sir."

On the way back to the hotel, Marnie finished of Master's blow job while I fucked her, but only because Madeline was asleep in the front with Consuela and the privacy window was closed.

******

In the morning, Master wanted to sixty-nine with me while Marnie pegged him. Given the whole night to replenish his ammunition, and Marnie massaging his prostate, I almost drowned in the cum he shot down my gullet. During the day, William and I had to work, so the other four went to the pool with Madeline, Consuela and Robert. Madeline had received drown proofing lessons and kept trying to get Master into the pool with her. Given this little kid was going under the water, Master felt foolish so he was persuaded to start learning to swim, the three slaves working to get Andre acclimated to the water. Madeline got him to hold his breath under water and look around in the chlorinated water, so his eyes were kind of red all afternoon. He was enjoying his time in the pool with her and flirted outrageously with Consuela, making her blush.

We headed back to the River's residence about four in the afternoon. Dan and Sandy were going to look after Lucas so everyone could go out, and they persuaded William and Evelyn to leave Madeline there, as well as Cedric, so Bernice and Shasta could go out to dinner. While waiting for Rhonda and Scott to get home and changed, Julia demonstrated the features of our new bed to us, putting Marnie and I through our paces as Master watched. They said our bed had an additional feature that theirs didn't, a cage under the bed.

"I don't know how much I'd use it on you and Marnie, but I bet Herbert would love sitting in that cage listening to me fuck hell out of his wife," Master told me while they talked about the feature.

"Do you have two more slaves, Master Miller?" Lisa asked.

"Really just one, Serena Hampstead. She decided to keep her husband as her cuckold. She locked him in a cock cage and gave me the key. He can't be taken out until we get back to New York. Herbert gets off on being her cuck, more than Richard does."

"Is Richard really a cuckold, though?" Julia asked. "Superficially, I suppose he is, but it's not as if Marnie is fucking around with other people against his will. Perhaps he was more so when Marnie was his Mistress and she was determining who she had sex with and if he could participate. If both of them are in submission to you and doing your bidding, it's no longer under Marnie's control. Theoretically she can't fuck anyone without your permission. You could lock her in a chastity belt and never fuck her, and fuck Richard all the time and make him have sex with other people. I don't know what the female equivalent of a cuckold is, but she's one too, or neither of them are, because they can't do it to each other. All they're doing is obeying you. It may just be semantics, but sometimes words are important."

"Does it make any difference to you what it's called, Richard?" Master asked. "No matter what you call it, I am fucking your wife."

"I guess you could call it a tootsie roll pop, but it feels the same either way," I said. "Julia, your husband is regularly screwing four different women, and has your permission to screw others besides. How does it feel to you?"

"Until my submission, I would have been devastated if Scott had sex with anyone else. It would have been bad, but then he lets me live this fantasy I had, even letting me have sex with other people to give me a full slave experience. I eventually realized it didn't matter where he got his sexual pleasure from as long as he loved me and agreed to be my Master. I enjoy seeing him with other women. It no longer bothers me at all. I'm having sex with the same women he is. I'm getting loads of sexual satisfaction. It's not as if I'm neglected or doing without. Four slaves stretches him in terms of regular fucking, let's face it, but he's always touching me, kissing me, fingering me, watching me play with my sister slaves. Even taking me over his knee is paying attention to me and my needs. It's not always fucking, but I get a lot of satisfaction out of my role. I even enjoy being a Dominant to Rhonda and Becky."

"Maybe I should take you over my knee more often, Richard, for those times when I don't have the energy to fuck you. Am I missing out on something here? Should I get that cane thingy from Bill again."

"I can do without breaking skin, thank you, Master. The next few days were brutal."

"He broke skin?" Lisa asked.

"I told him to. We needed to look realistic when we were collecting evidence on the illegal slave auction."

"Was it dangerous?" Becky asked.

"We took lots of precautions, so it didn't feel like it at the time," Marnie said. "It was pretty sexually charged up having to do all that fucking and sucking there. I was more horny than I was scared. I was sucking the cock of an Assistant District Attorney who later got arrested. I felt worse giving him pleasure than I did Master. The Deputy Police Chief who fucked Richard was worse. He was a major swine."

"Rhonda gets so pissed at bad cops giving everyone in blue a bad rep," Julia said. "She thinks police departments needs to be more accountable for their bad apples. She hates being tarred with the same brush as assholes like that one. What do you think about the police, Master Miller?"

"I'm a prostitute, engaged in criminal acts, so I have an adversarial relationship with police in general. People like the DCP were porkers, no question. He was perfectly willing to let me operate against the law if I gave him free blow jobs and ass fuckings. Other cops know it's essentially a victimless crime and treated me okay. If they were cracking down like they tend to do right before elections, they'd do their jobs, but they were pleasant enough, knowing I'm just trying a make a buck too. I blame the politicians for the laws they enforce. There's plenty of times I got stopped, frisked and otherwise harassed for no other reason than I was a black man. I wasn't doing anything wrong, minding my own business. It happens.

"Generally speaking, I try to avoid the police and give them as little reason as possible to stop me. I've had to swallow my pride fairly often, and it's never pleasant. Kind of why I like Richard here. While being submissive may be somewhat natural to him, he wasn't raised that way. He has to swallow his pride plenty, but always has a good attitude and tries to make light of it. I think being a submissive male is harder than being a submissive female, unless you're raised as a sissy, but he tries to keep a good attitude."

"When did you find out you were bisexual, Master Miller?" Becky asked.

"When I found out I could get paid for it. Those were the first tricks I turned. I was screwing women for free, just for the sex. But males who weren't ready to come out of the closet for whatever reason were willing to pay a lot of money for sex with someone who wouldn't blab about it. The first one was a guy I was playing hoops with one on one. He saw my cock bounce out of my shorts. Offered me a hundred bucks if he could suck it. Another hundred if I'd let him fuck my ass. Easiest money I'd ever made. Found out I could enjoy it no matter who I had sex with. Voila. Started charging women too, once I realized most of them had never had a cock as big as mine and they were willing to pay for it. A lot of women who are married to men with little dicks would pay to fuck a man with a big one. Some of them liked to rub their husband's noses in it, which is when I found out about cuckolds. Most people don't want their spouses finding out they're fucking prostitutes, but some did. There are both male and female queens, the male ones wanting their partners to know they like big dicks fucking them up the ass.

"Marnie paid me a thousand dollars to come over for a couple days of sex. She not only wanted Richard to see me fucking her, part of instilling deeper feelings of submission in him. She also wanted to make sure he had sex with me himself, because she not only wanted him to see her fucking other men, she wanted him to be a joint partner in bed every time she had another sexual partner, whether or not it was a man or woman. She didn't want it all to be about her getting sex, but enjoying sex together with their partner, no matter who it was. She told me to belittle him when we first started, to deepen his submission, but he somehow figured out it wasn't me saying those things to him, it was Marnie, and why she was doing it. It didn't hurt that there were a couple other women there to witness Richard fucking me and they both wanted to have a good time too, but I liked them both and offered to date them in my free time."

"When did you decide you wanted to accept Andre as your Dominant, Richard?" Shasta asked.

"Marnie was put into submission by my mother because she realized what was going on and she wanted to protect me from the worst things that might happen if I ended up as submissive to a woman who didn't know what she was doing. I knew Marnie would prefer a male Dominant, and was submissive enough herself she would prefer not having to Dominate me, but wanted both of us to submit to someone else at the same time. She even suggested Master Thornhill, but knew he neither wanted a male sub, nor that it would be comfortable for me having my boss Dominant both me and my wife. She suggested Andre and I started thinking about what that might be like. When we needed to infiltrate the slave auction, I knew we couldn't slip in, so he started acting as if he was my owner. It got me used to the idea of submission to a man. I was having sex with him anyway. Marnie wanted me having sex with any male in our bed, no matter who it was. We picked up another couple at a charity ball, the other woman is now Master's other submissive. I guess once I realized the ratio of sex with men and women wouldn't substantially change, and I'd still be fucking my wife; that Master didn't want to normally restrict sex with her, why not."

"Do you have problems having sex with other men?" Sean asked.

"I had more of a problem with it when it first started. I threw up a couple times it was so foreign to me. The college coed Marnie worried about, named Victoria, has had sex with both men and women and she said if I could enjoy the sex, don't put a label on it, just enjoy it. Not to worry about who was giving me the pleasure, because it really doesn't matter. It helps Master likes sex with men and enjoys pleasuring them and knows how to give them pleasure. As his sex slave, I need to be pleasing to him. I'm trying to treat him as I would a Mistress if I had one, just another person I should be prepared to have sex with. It's gotten easier with time the more I've done it. If Master hadn't almost drowned me in his cum this morning, it would have been a nearly normal sexual experience. Why do you ask?"

"I've had to have sex with men a couple times for Mistress, and it's been hard for me. She wants to have sex with Andre and wants me to prepare him for her. I got into trouble for trying to treat her like a girlfriend instead of my Dominant and she wants to ensure I don't get into the habit of thinking I'm the only person who can have sex with her."

"The more often it happens, the more you'll get used to it," I said. "Surrender your ego, submit to your Mistress, and obey. Treat Andre like anyone else you've had to fuck. It's your role to be pleasing, so enjoy your role."

"Would you charge her for sex, Andre," Julia asked, "since you're a sex worker?"

"Not if he doesn't want to get arrested," Rhonda said, arriving from work. "I don't care what he does for a living, as long as he doesn't do it around me." She left to get changed.

"See what I said about me and the police having an adversarial relationship," Master said, smiling. "You try to make a dishonest buck, and someone gets in your way. Don't worry, I wasn't planning on charging her anyway."

"How much do you usually charge for your services?"

"Depends on what they want and what the market will bear. Someone just wants to give me a blow job, it's only fifty. That's easy money, I don't have to do anything but orgasm and only takes a few minutes. They want me to suck their dick, it's a hundred. Same for me fucking their ass, two hundred if they want to fuck mine. Two-fifty an hour if they want more than one sex act, but five hundred an hour if they wanted a Dominant scene from me; a thousand if they wanted a submissive one, two thousand if that includes wanting to piss on me, but not in my mouth. I won't do that."

"You've been pissed on?" I asked. "I didn't know that. It's kind of disgusting."

"People pay more for disgusting things. It washes off. I thought it was disgusting you sucked my cock after fucking your ass, but I didn't know about the enema thing."

"So Marnie got a good deal when she only paid a thousand," I said.

"Yeah, but you were a cute couple and I would have been off that Saturday anyway, so I didn't mind staying, especially after your sister and Cheryl wanted to play too. It's not just a job. I enjoy sex."

Scott, his parents, and Bernice and Cedric were the last to arrive and Scott changed, kicking us out of his bedroom. Scott's parents took the kids up to the playroom.

While we were waiting, Master asked Shasta why she kept Sean in a cock cage.

"He works with all those naked women. I think they'd be nervous if he worked around them with an erection."

"Has he ever done anything which made you feel like he'd touch someone sexually without your explicit instructions and their permission?"

"Not really. I couldn't have sex with anyone after I was raped and wanted to have more control over his erections until I was ready to accept sex again. But he's been a good boy on the whole."

"Have you asked the others if they'd care?"

"Not really. We just got used to doing it that way when he first started work."

"I'll make a deal with you, free sexual services if you take that damn thing off him unless he's being punished for some reason. Being the proud owner of a dick, I think it's nasty to put a man's cock in a cage. Personal feeling, but that's how I feel about it. You expect him to suck my cock for you, he should get something out of it. Take his cage off and set him free. If he has to keep it on at work because the other women don't want him running around with a hard on, or he does something displeasing to be punished for, that's one thing, but don't keep him locked up for no good reason. Give him a reason to enjoy having to suck cock for you."

Sean looked so damn grateful, he might even enjoy sucking Master's cock. It had certainly made me thankful when he took mine off.

Shasta looked at Julia and Lisa. "Do you care if Sean goes cageless at work?"

"Not really, Mistress. I doubt the others will care either," Julia said. "Sean is a good submissive."

"I'm starting to see why Bill thinks so highly of you," Shasta said. "Come on, slave, let's take your cage off. We'll use the bathroom. You better suck his cock like a champion cock sucker when he takes me."

"Yes, Mistress, I will." He would too.

******

Scott told his four slaves they'd all be wearing toys tonight, and he lifted their dresses and skirts to insert something he called a Lush into each of their pussies. Master paid a lot of attention when that was going on, so I could see some toys in our futures. Marnie was wearing her stockings and heels as Master demanded she do every day and had a plunging neckline which revealed a lot of her lush melons and the chains fastened to her nipples disappearing under the fabric.

Even with Bill's limousine, it took a couple vehicles to get everyone to Luigi's. Scott had a big SUV because he regularly carried five or more people. When we got to Luigi's, I could see why many of the submissives had gone under the table to pleasure their Dominants. The tables had long, white tablecloths, extending halfway to the floor. I'd reserved a private room for the Thornhill party, and William told me to ask for a waitress named Sharon if she was working.

The hostess brought us to the private room and the waitress named Sharon and one other person came to wait on our party it was so large.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite bunch of perverts back again. Will you be requiring extra napkins again?"

"Of course," Scott said. "You might want to warn your co-worker what to expect."

"Expect to see a lot of sexual tom foolery, Agnes," Sharon said. "If you don't like to see men get their cocks sucked or women get their cunts licked, you might want to switch with someone else, but you'll get a huge tip if you don't care, and they won't bother you at all. They just fuck with each other."

"You're joking," Agnes said.

"Not at all. You weren't here then, but the restaurant got paid a lot of money to let them do it in the public room a few months back. My tip was substantial. If you want your pussy licked by a pro, just tell them and one of the people wearing the collars around their neck will make your pussy gush they're so good."

"Men or women?"

"As long as they have a collar on, they won't care. I don't do it that often because of my husband, but you're single so it won't make any difference. It's all your choice though. Stay here or not, get licked or not."

Agnes looked at all of us. "They look normal."

"Well the slaves are dressed a little sluttier because they're slaves and they need to look pleasing. They won't have any underwear on so their Master or Mistress can play with them. Still a thousand dollar tip, Bill?"

"That's right."

"So do what you want."

"I'll stay."

"Start taking drink orders, I'm sure the fun and games will start soon."