Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most of the women are lesbians, having sex with men only to have children. A few are bisexual, and may be willing to have sex with others, but, except for each other, their Mistress will determine who they are fucking."

When our car arrived, Brianna and her wife, Monique were there to greet us. Bill introduced us to them and as predicted, they were both naked. They indicated we were to follow them and they led us to a large courtyard area. Brianna informed us that a lot of the activity on the estate centered around the pool, and that's where they led us. As soon as we entered that area, we were shown lockers where we could hang our clothes, so we got naked too.

For a bunch of lesbians, they seemed almost as fascinated with Master's cock as heterosexuals did, though perhaps not drooling quite so blatantly. Brianna introduced us to some of the other people there, but not all.

"This is the head of my local custom manufacturing, Adele; my attorney, Zoe; the father of my children, well most of the children here, Sam, who handles my investments, his paramour, Chantelle, currently pregnant with their first child." Appearing to be roughly two to three months along, slightly more than a baby bump. "His wife, Marcia, is currently working, but she should be home for supper. This is Alice, who is in charge of our upscale tattooing and piercing studio, and this is Lucia, one of the favorites of everyone here. Call her our unofficial bodyguard." Master's eyebrows went up when he heard that. She didn't look any taller than 5'2" tall and maybe a 110 pounds, but it did look to be all muscle. "This is Dawn, who is apparently only here because she saw his cock," pointing to Master's schlong, "because she had no other reason to be here for introductions."

"Can I help it you so seldom have cocks here for me to sample," Dawn said. "This is a red letter day in my diary. Bill, this lovely black fellow with the huge ding dong, and this friendly looking redhead. That's three times as many pricks than we usually have here. I haven't seen so many dicks since the River's bonding ceremony."

"As you can probably tell, Dawn is one of the people who isn't satisfied with only pussy. Bill, we know Evelyn and Regina. Why don't you introduce the others."

"This is Richard Farber, my new personal assistant, his wife, Marnie, and their Dominant, Andre Miller."

"Pleased to meet you," Brianna said, giving each of us a hug. "The kids are out, so you need to abstain from sex or any D/s activities unless you seek privacy, but they're being raised in a nude environment, so don't worry about clothing. We can direct you to private quarters if you need them for anything. We're serving a light brunch, primarily salad and fruit, but tonights meal shall be delightful, Chantelle is preparing rack of lamb. We've broken open some bottles of champagne if you want mimosas with your brunch, or we have sodas, water, and beer on ice. Have a seat or enjoy the pool. I'd love to hear about your individual stories and backgrounds."

After getting some food and beverages, we took a seat and explained what brought us all together.

"A sex worker, huh?" Dawn laughed. "That explains a lot."

"You think all male prostitutes are so generously endowed?" Master smiled.

"I doubt if.01 percent of the human population is so endowed," Dawn replied. "I'd be willing to bet none of the male prostitutes have little willies. I would think a large percentage of them would be average or above, tending to above. If I was going to pay money for sex, I wouldn't want to pay some chap who won't stretch my cunt a little."

"It won't be a little," Marnie said.

"Richard, do you identify as bisexual?" Monique asked.

"Less bisexual and more submissive," I replied. "Although submission to a male does require a lot more bisexual sex than I ever anticipated having."

"Why not submit to a woman then?" Brianna asked.

"I was submitting to Marnie for a time, but even so, she wanted me having and enjoying sex with anyone we brought to our bed, man or woman, so I was having sex with men anyway. She's a switch, tending towards submissive herself, and preferred submitting to Andre as opposed to being my Dominant, so I agreed to join her in submission to Master. It hasn't meant as much of a change as you might think. I'm getting used to it."

"So you suck Andre's cock?" Dawn asked. "Can you get it all down?"

Before I could answer. "Both Richard and Marnie are excellent cock suckers," Master said. "They apparently had an excellent teacher, because Richard is one of the best I've ever had. Marnie is better, but she enjoys sucking cocks more. Richard is a better cunt licker, from what the ladies tell me."

"Who's the best fucker?" Dawn asked.

"Me," Master replied. "Do you want to test me out?"

Dawn glanced at her Mistress. "Later, Dawn. Try to enjoy the anticipation instead of barging headfirst into it. They're spending the night."

"Yes, Mistress." Dawn pointed to Master, then herself, then ran her right forefinger through the circle of forefinger and thumb on her left hand.

"More like this," Master said, thrusting two fingers into the circle of his other hand, then exploding the circle. Dawn grinned. "Speaking of tattooing and piercing, I'd like to get Marnie's nipples and clitoral hood pierced, with a body chain similar to the one she's wearing now, with an additional chain leading down to the hood piercing. I want them fused shut so it remains on her all the time. Do I have to go to your store, or can it be done here?"

"It can be done here," Brianna stated. "You should be aware that she'll be off limits for sex for the next three days to help prevent infection, especially because your cock is so fucking big. I'd recommend the piercing be above the clit instead of below it for the same reason."

"I've always got Richard for sex," Master said. "We'll wait until tomorrow to do it, though."

I realized that my wife was now going to be permanently marked as Master's. The jewelry couldn't be removed without cutting it off. Her nipples and pussy would be pierced and have his emblems on them. She'd have her engagement and wedding ring, but those could be taken off. The jewelry he gave her would remain. I felt the familiar band around my chest, constricting my breathing, knowing how much my life was changing.

"Do you want anything for Richard?" Brianna asked.

"I'm still thinking about it," Master said.

******

The meal we had that evening was delicious. The kids had been fed earlier, so we could indulge in D/s play. Sam's wife, Marcia, was home from work. She was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, like supermodel beautiful, with a tight, fit body from regular exercise. Sam was feeding her on his lap and she moaned often. Sam apparently knew her body well. She asked permission to cum four times, receiving it twice.

Marnie was on Master's lap, impaled with her cunt on his cock, since she'd be out of commission for three days. He had me on the floor after I'd eaten half my food, licking her clit and sucking on his ball sack. She was climaxing nearly as much as she was chewing. When he orgasmed, he had me cleaning the mess seeping from between her cunt lips, then sucking his cock clean. When I was done, I finished the rest of my meal. Rack of lamb tasted different with a cum chaser than it did without, though it was still delicious.

We saw Sam paddle Marcia's ass after supper, kind of a sitting room with a large, throne-like chair. He only used his hand, but her ass looked even more beautiful red, than it did pale. Sam also administered spankings to Monique and Zoe for infractions to their Mistress. Alice administered a paddled spanking to a lovely young woman named Andrea for some infraction at work.

Both Dawn and Alice came to our room after supper, and both of them left on wobbly legs. Being willowy, slim hipped girls to begin with, they were both fucked almost senseless before Master was done. I cleaned Master's cum out of Dawn, while Marnie cleaned it out of Alice. I was desperate to orgasm by this point, so Marnie was allowed to suck me off as Master fucked her again, on her knees from behind. Marnie still gave a damn decent blow job even though she was royally screwed on his cock. I licked Master's cum out of the third pussy that night. I was always surprised it could still be so much. We slept easily that night, exhausted by the sex.

******

Before her new piercings, Master fucked Marnie again while she and I sixty-nined. It was always one of the most difficult positions for me, watching so closely as Master stretched her out, his cock sliding in and out of her sheathe, watching his juice coated cock piercing my wife's pussy. Seeing how often she spasmed on his prick, feeling his massive balls roll over my forehead, watching his prick pulse and twitch as he pumped his sperm into her, often accompanied by her last orgasm.

I was almost glad to lick his cum out of her, feeling it was better it was in me, than leaking out of her pussy all day, the evidence of my cuckoldry.

Master said, "You're not going to be able to fuck your wife for three days either. You want to fuck Marnie again before her piercing?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then lick me back to an erection."

"I fail to see why you need to be erect for me to fuck my wife, Master."

"Because I'm going to fuck your ass while you fuck her, cuck boy."

"Yes, Master."

I sucked him back to his full size. Marnie lubed him and my back door. Then, in a modified missionary position, with her legs together, so she could feel me after being stretched out by Master, and my legs spread outside hers, I sank my cock into the wet mess no amount of licking could clean up, deep inside of her. As soon as I was properly seated, I felt Master's cock ease into my ass. It was almost as if Master fucked Marnie again, going through me, my thrusting a mirror of his own in my ass. His massaging of my prostate causing the load of cum I deposited inside of her to be nearly the equal of his own.

After breakfast and a shower, Master, Marnie and myself accompany Monique to the small room they set aside for piercings. They had like a gynecological chair which split her legs apart, with straps to hold her securely so she couldn't move. They fastened Marnie down.

"We do our piercings here a little different than they do at our stores because the ones we do here are mostly for friends and Mistress' submissives. We like to give the pierced a couple orgasms first to raise their endorphin levels, usually orally. Which one of you will be doing the honors today?"

"Richard is probably the most accomplished cunt licker," Master said. "He says I'm too accustomed to depending on my big cock to have developed sufficient oral skills."

Monique laughed. "That might be true, though both Dawn and Alice did appreciate those other skills last night. Richard, we need to make you as sanitary as possible. Please gargle with this glass of mouthwash for a minute. I'll be cleaning her nipples. These are the hoops you want for her nipples, Master Miller?"

She held out a tray with the hoops soaking in a sterilizing solution. He glanced down.

"Those are the ones."

Monique washed her hands thoroughly and I started gargling and then Monique cleaned Marnie's nipples with more sterilizer. I began licking Marnie until her nipples were puckered and erect and she'd had three different orgasms, the first one especially good, the other two following more quickly. The piercings were quickly done on her nipples and the hoops inserted.

"I know you want to have her jewelry fused, Master Miller, but we want to ensure Marnie is past the point of most likely infection before we fuse her jewelry on so we don't have to cut it off if it becomes infected. If you return next Friday, we'll do the fusing then."

"Okay. Makes sense."

"Richard, please give her one more orgasm before we do the final sterilization for Marnie's piercing."

I licked her to another orgasm, this one quickly done. Monique thoroughly wiped the area of Marnie's final piercing with the sterilizing agent, then handed me a large, glass dildo that had been soaking in a pan.

"Insert this, then push it up against the g-spot area and stimulate it so it makes her clit erect and makes it stick up as much as possible," Monique said.

I did as she asked and the tiny spike of Marnie's clitoris popped up and out where a slave named Jade, grabbed it in a padded forceps so it wouldn't retreat. With a clear indication of where the clit was, Monique pierced the hood above quickly and efficiently, then retrieved the other hoop for the piercing and inserted it. Her clitoris was released and my wife now had three new piercings in her body.

"Here are three tubes of a disinfectant cream and topical analgesic. I'm going to apply some now. Watch how I do it." She dabbed the cream on the new piercings. "Don't rub, dab. Rubbing will irritate the site. Wash your hands before applying it. Apply it every three hours for the next three days. Which means your sleep will be disrupted. Marnie can shower after twenty-four hours, being careful not to rub the new pierced areas, don't scrub. When toweling off, dab dry, don't rub. I'm giving her Tylenol for pain relief. That's all she can have, no aspirin or ibuprofen, because they're also mild blood thinners and we don't want her bleeding. No underwear and no bra for three days, only light outerwear.

"After the first three days, continue using the cream every eight hours until it's all gone. It will also help with residual pain and decrease infection risk. After three days, she can begin engaging in vaginal sex again as the chances of infection have diminished substantially by then as the wounds heal. I've got some written directions here if you have any questions. Obviously, she can still provide oral sex to people, but don't provide her with oral sex until the three days is over. Your mouth is dirtier than your pricks are.

"Slaves are a needy bunch and crave orgasms. Orgasms will also help with pain relief. If you don't want Marnie to suffer unduly, you can use a glass dildo like this one, which has been thoroughly washed first to fuck her to orgasm, but don't use anything but glass which has been cleaned first. Anything else may have germs which can transmitted to the open sore. Any questions?"

"No, I think the explanation was comprehensive and we can read if we forget anything," I said. "Do you sell the glass or do we need to pick that up elsewhere?"

"Hell, take this one. We've got more around here and I can always replace it," Monique said.

"How much do we owe you?" Master asked.

"Master Thornhill has already taken care of it."

"I'd appreciate paying for my own submissive," Master said. "How much was it so I can reimburse him?"

"$50 for each piercing, $15 for each of the hoops, which are hypoallergenic stainless, $9 a tube for the cream. The body chain which will replace the one she has now and fusing it closed will be $350. $572 dollars total."

"I want her ankle chains fused shut as well."

"$20 apiece."

"I'll give you the forty before I leave and pay Bill the rest. I appreciate he's a generous man, but it makes me feel Marnie is his submissive and not mine. I don't want any misunderstanding on anyone's part."

"I understand. I'm sure he will as well."

They released Marnie and we helped her up. "How does everything feel?" I asked.

"It's sore, but not as bad as getting the welts for the slave auction. The cream they put on really helped. I think it reduced the pain close to fifty percent when they put it on."

Master searched and found Bill back by the pool.

"I know you're just trying to be generous, Bill, and have more money than God, but to avoid any confusion about whose submissives are whose, I'd like to pay for any stuff I want for them as my slaves. If I were buying slave jewelry for your slaves, I'm thinking you might have a problem with it."

Bill looked up at Master and smiled. "You're probably right. I think I would have a problem with it considering how easily you turn women into your fuck toys. I won't buy them anything related to their submission, but they are my friends and Richard is my employee."

"I have no problem with gifts in general," Master said, "just those pertaining to their submission. I'll give you $572 when we stop at a bank."

"Done. You surprise me again, Andre."

"What else have I done to surprise you?"

"Lots of things. You're an interesting man."

"Interesting enough to fuck?"

"Not quite," Bill smiled. "If you were interesting enough to grow a cunt, perhaps. I don't foresee that happening."

I'd set a timer on my watch to go off every three hours. It went off shortly after lunch. Bill told us to get ready to leave at four. We found our clothes in our locker when it was time to leave. I helped Marnie put on hers after putting more cream on her.

On the way back to Bill's house, he asked Evelyn, "Would you like to spend the night with Andre?"

"If it please you, Master."

"You're not worried, Bill?" Master asked.

"Let's say I'm more confident of Evelyn's submission to me than the allure of your big cock. She's fucked big cocks before. Since your female slave is hors de combat, I thought you might want another one."

"Will Richard be joining me in this endeavor?" Master asked.

"If it's all the same to the both of you," I said, "I'd like to stay with Marnie. She needs to be looked after, cream put on her every three hours. She won't get much sleep."

"That sounds like a sound idea, Richard," Bill said. "She should have someone staying with her tonight."

We arrived at Bill's house and had supper, prepared by his cook. It wasn't as good as the meal we had last night, but it was very good. Madeline and Consuela were eating with us, so no hanky panky could happen. Master was teasing Madeline again and she was enjoying it. He asked her what her favorite movie was and she said, "Frozen."

"Really, I've never seen Frozen. Are you sure it's good?"

Madeline went on a tear, chattering a mile a minute, telling us all about Frozen, the two sisters, Anna and Elsa, Olaf, the snowman, Hans and how the kingdom was saved. "You have to watch it with me," she sad. "Dad, can we watch Frozen?"

William looked at Master, expecting him to decline. "I'd really like to see it," Master said. "I've never seen it before."

So after supper, we went to the Entertainment room. There were several easy chairs. "Sit here," Madeline said, pointing to a chair. "This is the best seat."

"Well, if it's the best, don't you want to sit in it?"

"I'll sit in your lap. That way, I can tell you when all the good parts are coming."

Master looked at William seeking his approval. William nodded, so Master sat in the chair and Madeline climbed into his lap. Evelyn sat in a settee with her husband. Consuela and Regina took another seat together and Marnie and I shared a seat. During the entire movie, Madeline was very animated, telling everyone what was going to happen before it happened, singing along with her favorite songs, encouraging everyone else to sing as well. I'd previously mentioned that Master had a rich tenor which sounded as if he could sell you anything. He wasn't a bad singer either, though you could tell he'd never heard the songs before, so mostly, he joined in on the refrains. Marnie and I ducked out briefly at one point so I could apply more cream to her piercings.

"Wow, that was quite the movie, Madeline," Master said, "I'm sure it's my favorite now, too."

"We can watch Frozen 2 now." She was yawning as she said it.

"Not now, Maddie," Evelyn said. "It's past your bedtime. You can watch Frozen 2 another day. Kiss Daddy goodnight and Consuela will bring you upstairs and I'll be up shortly to tuck you in."