Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they were finished with drink orders, two of the women, Becky and Lisa were squirming pretty good. Becky said aloud, "Master, may I please cum?"

Scott gave her permission and she soon orgasmed. Agnes couldn't take her eyes off it. Master was watching with interest, yeah, that kind of interest. I could see his cock tent his trousers.

"Richard, suck my cock," he said.

It was bound to happen sometime. At least it was a private room. "Yes, Master." I got on my knees and extracted his cock. I began sucking him. He wasn't paying attention to me, he was paying attention to Agnes. Her eyes widened at the sight of his black snake and the man sucking it. I couldn't give him a full blown blow job due to his clothing, but I was doing what I could. Within ten minutes, Master groaned and my mouth was flooded with his creamy cum. Bill and his slaves had seen me suck Master's cock before. Now all of them were watching me do so, even two waitresses I didn't know. Humiliation in front of strangers. Part of my submission. I sat back in my chair and Master kissed me, tasting himself, though he still had half an eye on Agnes, wondering how she'd react.

I suppose if you were a male prostitute, it paid to advertise, and nothing like waving a red flag in front of a bull to get their attention.

"That looked hot," Sharon confided in me when she brought my drink.

"Why?"

"I guess I never watched gay porn before and it was different. Maybe I should watch some. My husband certainly likes lesbian porn."

"Do you watch with him?"

"Sometimes, since I've had sex with Julia while he watched me. That was exciting too."

I guess I didn't know everything the others had gotten into.

At various and sundry times over the course of the meal, every submissive gave pleasure to one of the Dominants. No one was spared. Plus, the slaves were frequently fed and/or fondled by their Dominant's so they were squirming a lot for that reason. Sharon was apparently accustomed to the playing, appearing relatively unmoved by it. Oh, sure, her nipples got hard and I'm sure her panties were wet, but she remained on her best behavior.

Agnes, on the other hand, was cooking. She started flirting with Andre mostly, but to a certain extent, all of the men, including Sean and me, although Sean got more attention because she thought I might be gay. Sean had licked Shasta to an orgasm instead of a man. Marnie sucked Master to another orgasm and she watched avidly as Marnie swallowed the whole thing. When Agnes stood close to me, I could smell her arousal, separate from the overall scent of hormones in the air.

Agnes had her hand on Master's shoulder and leaned down so she could speak softly. "Is it true, would someone lick me to an orgasm tonight?"

"Sure. Who do you want?"

"Could I get you to do it?"

"Yeah, but I'm not a submissive, so I won't crawl on the floor and lick you under the table. If you want me to do it, I'll set you on the table and lick you in front of everyone."

That currently consisted of fifteen other people, plus Sharon. She looked around. Does it say anything about how hot she was to have Andre lick her to an orgasm, that she said yes.

"Are you on birth control?" Master asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Just in case you decide my licking you isn't enough and you want more. I'm not clipped and I don't have a rubber."

She'd seen Master's cock twice now and all she did was nod.

Master pushed some dishes aside and set her on the table, pushing her back until she was lying down. He stripped off her underwear, soaking wet, of course, then put her feet on his shoulders, pulling her hips to the edge of the table. He dove into the wetness and got her off three times in the next ten minutes. She was a panting wet mess when he finished. He stood up and opened his pants.

"Are you ready for this now?" letting the head of his cock bounce up and down on her bare pussy a couple times.

"Yes," she whimpered.

Master smiled at her, then backed up a few inches so he could depress his cock and put it right at the entrance to her cunt. He pushed forward an inch or two, stretching her. Agnes moaned.

"It's so big."

"Isn't it though. You want some more?"

"Please."

"Tell me you want more? Tell me to fuck you with my big black cock."

She didn't care if she was being fucked in front of everyone. "Please fuck me with your cock. Stick it in me. Fuck me."

Master slid another couple inches in and Agnes orgasmed. "God, fuck me. It feels so good, fuck me some more," she moaned.

Master granted her request, sliding the rest of the way inside her and fucking her good for several minutes and four more orgasms before filling her cunt with his juice.

"You like that, little girl?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"You're going to give me your panties and go without the rest of your shift, feeling my cum run down your leg to remind you what a big cock slut you are."

"Yes, sir."

Master took her panties, pushed them into his pocket, and pulled her off the table and smoothed her uniform dress down.

"Thanks for that, Agnes. That was nice. You might want to bring a dessert menu now."

She got up and got some dessert menus from the server station and handed them out to everyone. She had a hard time looking anyone in the eye, even Master.

Apparently, Master's little display had been quite arousing to Sharon. She'd succumbed and asked Scott for permission for Rhonda to lick her to an orgasm. Rhonda was under the table now while Sharon sat in a spare chair with her panties around her ankles and Rhonda under her uniform. I wondered what she'd tell her husband. At least it was another woman and not Master. I'm sure her husband would have had a problem with that.

"I can't say I've ever seen anything like that before," William said.

"Normally, I wouldn't have a private room to work my magic," Master said. "If I'm in a restaurant with someone, the best I can usually manage is a fingering under the table. It isn't until I get them alone in the hotel or motel I can give them what they crave. It's just me one on one in a hotel, although one time, the young lady who brought our room service order got added to the mix after she saw what I was fucking with. Most women wonder what it's going to feel like. They almost can't help themselves, isn't that right, Shasta. You're wondering, aren't you?"

Shasta laughed. "Oh, yeah. I'm wondering. I'm sure my mama is wondering too."

I'd almost forgotten about Bernice. So far, she hadn't really said or done anything. I wondered what she thought of the weirdness, but if Shasta had a male slave, maybe it was just a bit more madness and not off the wall strange.

After Shasta's comment, Bernice got a twinkle in her eye. "I don't wonder too much. Shasta's daddy was a well hung bastard too. I still remember what it felt like."

Master grinned at her. "Want to feel it all over again?"

"You'd have sex with an old lady like me?"

"I've had sex with older. You probably have twenty-five years on the oldest I've been with."

"I'll think about it and get back to you."

"Don't think too long. I understand we're leaving for LA tomorrow."

"But, we'll be back to pick up our bed," I said, "Master might be able to squeeze you in between all the others he's got scheduled."

Master smiled at me. "You're better looking than the last pimp I had."

"Probably younger and a better cocksucker too," I joked.

He just shook his head.

Everyone had something for dessert, although some of the ladies shared theirs. Bill left both our waitresses with very good tips. Agnes took the envelope her tip came and handed it back to Master with her telephone number on it.

"Call me if you come back to Fresno," she whispered.

"If I do, prepare to be fucked so hard you scream," Master said, leaning down to kiss her.

She shivered and we left.

******

When we got back to the River's place, it was still rather early, so we went back to the pool area. As the children were all asleep by now, everyone stripped off but Bernice. Master took a chaise lounge, and even limp, he was seven inches long.

"Okay, big boy, I've got to see what the fuss is all about. Sean, get this man hard for me," Shasta said. "Is that okay with you, Andre?"

"Of course."

"Yes, Mistress," Sean replied. He knelt between Andre's legs and picked up his cock and stretching his mouth wide, put the head inside his mouth.

You could tell Sean was not a frequent cock sucker. I'm sure he'd had it done to him and seen it done to others, so he did grasp the concepts of what he was supposed to do. It's just that Andre was so big, you needed to be trained or practice to handle him, especially once he became erect. Since he didn't need to suck him to completion, that was okay. Shasta only needed him hard.

"Shasta, why don't you lower yourself over this bad boy so you can be in control until you're used to it?" Master asked

That's what Shasta did, straddle Master and lower herself over his shaft. It took a couple minutes before he was fully embedded in her. Another minute more before she was ready to ride. Not long after Shasta started fucking him, she had her first orgasm.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, shaking. "I don't think anything has ever been this deep inside me before."

Sean remained beside them watching his Mistress fuck my Master, watching his cock disappear inside of her. I recognized his expression. It was the one I usually wore when he fucked Marnie. It was the look of someone in love who knew they couldn't do what Master was doing.

"Scott, in return for your hospitality, I'd like to offer you the services of Marnie. The little slut hasn't had a chance to cum tonight and she loves a good fucking."

"Thanks, Andre, would you like Richard to fuck someone? He has his choice of one of mine, except Rhonda. She doesn't have to do more than suck cocks."

"I have something else in mind for Richard, but thanks."

Scott bent Marnie over a chair and he had no problem bottoming out in her she was so wet, despite Scott having a cock that was at least an inch longer than mine. Marnie began moaning as soon as he started fucking her.

"Shasta, are you ready to have another cock inside you?"

"Are you sure it will fit? I'm damn full now."

"Pretty sure. It's not as big as I am. Sean, why don't you lick your Mistress' asshole to get her ready to take another cock in her ass."

Sean waited for his Mistress to confirm the order, but began licking as soon as she agreed he could, rather eagerly, I thought. Perhaps he thought he'd be the one to fuck her bottom. He slathered her star with his tongue, getting it real wet and ready for another cock. Shasta was having frequent orgasms, riding Master's cock and Sean licking her.

"Do you think you're ready?" Master asked Shasta.

"God, yes."

"Richard, get over here and gently, start fucking Shasta's ass."

Sean looked shocked, but backed up to give me room to approach. I'd been hard since the restaurant watching Master fuck Agnes. This was going to be a welcome relief. Doing exactly as Master ordered, I slowly entered her nicely rounded bottom. She groaned when my plump head penetrated her pucker.

"So full," she gasped, cumming. "So fucking full. Go slow."

"Richard, you'll be punished if you cum sooner than ten minutes."

"Yes, Master."

That was going to be damn difficult. Shasta was so warm and tight and Master's cock was so close to mine and sliding against mine with only the thin membrane of Shasta between us. Not to mention how long I'd been erect. Once I was inside, I mostly held still, letting Master do most of the fucking and letting her orgasmic contractions do most of the work on me or I'd never have lasted ten minutes. With both of us fucking her, Shasta was pretty much going crazy with climaxing.

"Jesus," Shasta moaned. "This is amazing. I've never been fucked like this before. I'm packed so full, I feel like I'm coming apart at the seams."

Even without moving much, I felt like I was getting close. I knew it wasn't near ten minutes.

"Please, Master," I said, "I don't think I'm going to last ten minutes. I beg your permission to cum."

"Nope, ten minutes, Richard. Think of me tanning your ass again if you don't last. You want more welts."

"No, sir. I'll do my best, Master."

I managed to last for about nine minutes, but ten was out of reach. As soon as my balls started pumping, I sped up, abandoning all pretense to holding back. Groaning hard, I pounded into Shasta's ass harder. She enjoyed it, going into one long orgasm, wailing as she shivered on our two cocks. Master was smiling up at me as I surrendered to my pleasure. I remained fairly hard, Shasta's contractions and Master's pumping cock beside me, keeping me stiff. It was three more minutes before he grunted and climaxed himself, pumping Shasta full of his spunk. Given he'd cum three times previously tonight, I was amazed at how long his balls kept pumping his load.

We both finally pulled out of Shasta, leaving her soaked in our cum.

"Sean, clean up your Mistress," Master ordered, and without waiting for confirmation of this order, Sean began licking our cum out of both her nether holes. She was still shaking and shuddering occasionally and Sean's deft tongue made sure it continued.

"Julia, I'm going to need something to punish Richard with. Would you please bring me something you hate to be punished with."

"Yes, Master Miller."

Julia disappeared into the house and returned with something I recognized as The Enforcer. I'd seen it before, had it used on me on Joshua's ship when Marnie and Alexa were learning to punish disobedient slaves.

Master had me bend over a chair like Marnie was, staring at her still being fucked by Scott. He tested the device on himself.

"See why you hate this one, Julia. Keep count, Richard, and thank me for each one."

Master began swatting, and I began counting and thanking him for each one. I saw Marnie cum two more times as Scott finished fucking her, cumming at last with several deep groans as he pumped a heavy load into her spasming pussy. She dropped to the ground to clean his cock afterward, then Rhonda licked all of her Master's cum out of Marnie's pussy.

Master gave me twenty swats and my ass was burning when he finished.

"Hey, Sean," Master said. "You need any relief?"

"Yes, Master Miller."

"Shasta, do you have any problem with Sean using Richard's ass to relieve himself. I thought if he had to watch Richard fuck his Mistress' ass, he should be able to fuck an ass himself."

"None at all. If you want to, Sean, you have permission to fuck Richard. You have my permission to cum. Lube him up first."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sean did lube me up. Oiled up his cock too. Then he plunged into my burning ass and fucked me hard. Hard enough I had to brace myself to withstand his vigorous thrusting up my back door. I caught what Master did there. He'd seen the same look of longing and love that I'd seen on Sean's face. He then had me fuck his Mistress, creating the same feelings he gave me the first time I fucked him and he told me what he was going to do to my wife. When he told me that, I'd rammed my cock up his shitter. It's what Sean was doing to me. At least it wasn't Master's prodigious prick, so even though he fucked me hard, I could take it, even though my ass was on fire.

It only took Sean a few minutes to cum, so that was nice. He was plastered up against my buttocks as he groaned through his release. When Sean pulled out, Master pulled me into an embrace and kissed me.

"How are you doing?" Master whispered.

"I've been better, Master."

"Do you feel like my little bitch?"

"I've felt like that most of the time I've known you, sir."

He kissed me again, then cleaned my bum off, handing the towel to Sean so he could wash his cock.

"Go hug your wife and cuddle with her."

"Yes, Master."

I took Marnie's hand and led her to the hot tub so I could soak my bruised posterior. I put her in my lap and kissed and caressed her, reminding myself why I liked women. William, Regina and Lisa joined us a few minutes later. Regina sat in her Master's lap and he played with her.

"Will you be ready to leave in a half hour, Richard or would you like to soak longer?" Bill asked.

"I can leave whenever you want to leave, sir."

"Sean fucked you pretty hard."

"But he's not as big as Master is. I'm used to bigger."

Shasta brought Sean over to the hot tub. "Apologize to Richard," she ordered. "It was a hard fucking like that which made Bill turn Regina into his slave bitch. He was much nicer to my ass than you were to his."

"I'm sorry, Richard," Sean said. "I should have been gentler."

"You love your Mistress, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. It's gotten me into trouble before."

"I've felt much the same way as you did when Master fucks my wife. It does arouse our jealous instincts. I know how hard it is to suppress those instincts. Obedience is difficult when we're dealing with the ones we love. Surrender your ego. Submit to her will. Obey your Mistress. The ego part is the hardest for me. Realize that your submission to her will is the greatest gift you can give her. If you do, Shasta will treasure that gift. It's selfless, kind, loving, and without resentment for the others she chooses to be with. I forgive you."

"Thank you."

Marnie kissed me, snuggling deeper into my arms.

"Well said," Lisa whispered. "It's the way we feel about our Master. There can't be jealousy if we accept our submission and love each other with a purer love."

We did leave a half hour later and Master had no more need of me that night, though he did thoroughly fuck Marnie one more time, doing the clean up himself.

******

We flew out the next day, going to Los Angeles. It was a short trip but Master still had the time to make silly faces for Madeline. She was laughing and giggling so much, her tiny voice musical and bringing smiles to all our faces. William installed us in his guest house so we could fuck as much as we wanted, without concern for the child. We had to dress in something every time we went to the main house, even if no more than swimsuits.

William and I were working every day. His vast business empire didn't halt because he changed coasts. He was on the board of a couple other companies in California and I attended my first board meeting with him out there, dressing in my new business attire. To my understanding, the others spent the days trying to teach Master how to swim, primarily Marnie, but the others as well when they weren't involved in household duties. We went to the main house for meals in the morning and evening, but were on our own for lunches.

One night Consuela had the night off and she came down to the guest house and let Master fuck her, having seen enough of the cock in his swimsuit to be tempted by it. He asked her if she wanted either of us to participate, but she said for now, she would be satisfied with him. We had leave to have sex with each other and it was the first time Marnie and I had spent the entire night with just the two of us since our slave ceremony. The bed almost felt empty with only two people in it.

I did video calls with Malai each week we were gone, and we scheduled a call with Mother since Master wasn't working. She saw my new Master for the first time. She asked for some privacy and spoke to him for an hour. I never heard the details of their conversation, but mother seemed satisfied with what she learned.

The first weekend, we were invited to the estate of Brianna Ward, Master's business partner in Brianna's Baubles. Madeline was left home as the nudity was fairly constant there, with Robert remaining home with them. William drove his Land Rover SUV as it was only a few miles from his residence to Brianna's. He told us to expect great food there as they had a cook as good as any he'd ever had.