Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the bed frames near completion was huge. I realized it might be an Alaskan King Size mattress frame. I could see it would allow for a lot of bodies to share a bed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Thornhill, I know you've met Julia, my Mistress, Lisa, her sister slave, for whom the company was named. I know you know Mistress Shasta, and her slave, Sean. She's now in charge of production. We have Renée and Janet who I also know you've met and probably sampled at some point, since they've been auctioned off in the weekly poker games. Charlotte, Melanie, Alice are there, there and there," pointing to three other lovely young women. "I know all of us know William and Evelyn Thornhill, and Regina King provided for many of our cum breaks when she first submitted to Bill. I guess Bill will have to introduce the others."

"Hello, everyone. It's good to see you all again, and I stress the word, see. The young man is Richard Farber and his wife, Marnie. Richard is my Personal Assistant, recently hired. The other gentleman is their Master, Andre Miller. Richard and Marnie just entered into their submissive relationship with Andre this past Friday."

"That sounds like another interesting story. We have so much to talk about. Are you going to stay with us?"

"We have too many people for your full house. We've got a hotel. We stopped there to check in before coming over."

As soon as the introductions were over, Julia and Lisa both laid a lip lock on Bill, as did Shasta. They greeted Evelyn and Regina warmly, with hugs and a kiss on the lips. Regina knelt at Shasta's feet for a moment, saying "Mistress Shasta, so good to see you again."

"Stand up, slave bitch, and give me a hug. You've licked my cunt often enough you don't need to stand on ceremony."

Regina stood, smiling, and Shasta gave her a big squeeze. Everyone else shook our hands.

"Welcome to our home," Julia said. "It's so nice to see all of you. I believe this Alaskan King is yours, Richard. It's almost done. If you're going to be in California long enough, perhaps you can take it back to New York on Bill's plane."

"We'll be here about two weeks," Bill said. "Is that enough time."

"I'm sure it will be finished within a week. Becky, why don't you offer our guests some refreshments We have a couple loose ends to tie up here and if Madeline is here, we'll need to put on some clothes. Scott has the plans for the new house, Master Bill. You can take a look at them when he gets home. We're cooking steaks on the grill tonight with baked potatoes and salad. Jerry and Chen will be here, as well as Scott's parents. Please stay for dinner. If we have to work Sunday, we at least take a little time off to feed everyone."

"We'll be happy to stay. Are you sure you'll have enough?"

"Of course. Part of the reason Scott is shopping for groceries. We're feeding everyone. If you need more than refreshments, feel free to use Becky. The little slut can't get any more pregnant than she is. If you don't think a little nudity will harm Madeline, there's a pool and hot tub in the back."

"Shasta, can you join us in LA for a couple weeks before we go to New York?" Bill asked.

"I'm sorry, Bill, but I can't take four weeks off. We're too busy. It's why we're working on Sunday. I'm leaving Sean here anyway. Sister Slaves can't afford to lose us both. I'm looking forward to going to New York with you though. Cedric is so excited, he can barely keep still."

Becky led us back upstairs and took orders for refreshments, then led us to the patio. Evelyn and William conversed and they decided Madeline could take a nap and everyone else could get nude while she was sleeping. Consuela took her upstairs along with some toys and books, while the rest of us disrobed. When Becky brought our drinks and saw us naked, she got naked too.

When she gave Andre his beer, she said, "My, my. You're a big one, aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"I might have to work a little to suck you off."

"Everyone does," I said to some laughter.

"Here's your gin and tonics, Richard and Marnie. Your black Jack, Master Thornhill, and Diet Cokes and rum for Evelyn and Regina."

Since it was a beautiful day, and somewhat warm, Marnie, Bill, Evelyn, Regina and I got in the pool. Andre was a little hesitant until he saw it was only three feet at the shallow end, then got in himself.

"You need to learn to swim while you're out here, Master," I said. "It's relatively easy. Master Bill has a pool we can teach you in."

"I don't know," Andre said. "I almost drowned when I was a kid when my crackhead mother left me alone in the tub. Water makes me nervous."

"It's going to be hard enjoying the Pacific Ocean if you won't even get in the water, Master," Marnie said. "We won't let you drown, honest."

"Master Thornhill is thinking about buying a yacht," I said. "You wouldn't want him leaving you on shore if he takes us out, would you, sir?"

"It's a ship, right. I don't have to get in the water."

"Tell that to the people on the Titanic, Andre," Bill said. "One never plans on running into icebergs, but it never hurts to be prepared. It is relatively easy. We won't try to teach you here in front of everyone else, but it's something you should learn."

Everyone else came up ninety minutes later, and seeing we were all naked, everyone took off whatever clothes they'd put on to come up. Scott came home and Julia and Becky helped him put away groceries. He came out and more introductions were made.

When Andre stood up to shake Scott's hand, Shasta looked at Andre's cock and said to Sean, "I'm going to fuck that boy and I want you to get him ready to fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress. As you wish."

"Good."

"Master Bill, have you heard that Chantelle is pregnant?" Julia asked.

"No. I knew she was about to try. I was with Sam and Chantelle when she told her parents. How is Marcia taking it?"

"She's excited and not upset at all. They really do care for each other. This one will be theirs to raise, so everyone is looking forward to it."

They spent the next hour telling us how Julia and Lisa became submissives, and the formation of their company. Bill told them about how he knew us and hired me and how Andre, Marnie and I helped break up an illegal slavery ring in New York, by posing as Master and slaves and how we saved nine young women from slavery.

"What do you do then, Andre?" Scott asked. "Are you a police officer?"

"Male prostitute. I fuck for money." I think Master expected a negative reaction when he said it. He always believed that other than the sex people were paying for, people didn't really want to have anything to do with him. He was surprised when he didn't get that reaction. I was a little too.

"Actually, Master prefers the term sex worker, and if he'd been a police officer, we might have gotten caught. A Deputy Police Chief was running security for the slave auction," I said.

"How did you become acquainted?" Julia asked.

"I was Richard's Mistress at the time," Marnie said, "and I wanted Richard to have sex with whoever we brought to our bed, so I hired Andre to show him how to have sex with a man. I'm a Switch, but more submissive, so I wanted to have a male Dominant. After getting to know Andre, I wanted him to be my Dominant. Richard agreed that he'd submit to Andre with me."

"Do you consider yourself to be bisexual then?" Lisa asked me.

"No, just obedient," which got a smile from the other submissives and Master.

"I'm a bit of a switch myself," Julia said, "though I'm only Dominant to submissive women. I'm pretty much a submissive to anyone else, even my own employee, Shasta."

"You don't care if I'm a prostitute?" Andre asked the others, surprised by their general indifference.

"If you're with Bill, you must be a nice person," Shasta said. "He doesn't suffer fools and assholes." She kissed Bill again. "He's my fucking hero."

Then we learned how Shasta had been gang raped, gotten pregnant and had a child; been in a horrible accident which left her scarred when the gang's leader tried to take her son when he got older.

"Bill paid for all my plastic surgeries to make me look presentable again, then bought me and my family a house so we didn't have to live in the same shitty neighborhood with the rapists. There's nothing I wouldn't do for that man, and if he likes you, we all like you."

"Pretty much true," Scott agreed. "You have to be a decent human being if Bill is hanging around with you, no matter what your profession is. I wouldn't mind hearing how that came about though. Sounds like it might be an interesting story and we love those."

So Master told everyone how he he'd had to fend for himself from an early age and discovered sex as a way to make money. "Today is the first time I've ever left the city of New York or been on a plane. The last month has been pretty eventful. I'd only played at Dominance and submission with some of my tricks. Bill showed me how to be a proper one."

"Then he sees something worthwhile in you," Shasta said, "so you're okay in my book." She hugged Andre.

I thought Master got a little misty eyed. I couldn't be sure because it didn't last long. He almost shook it off.

Before too much longer, two other men came over, and a black police woman, still dressed in her uniform. Then Scott's parents arrived, and more introductions were made. Jerry was Master to Renée and Chen to Janet. Chen came over with a baby. It turned out that Scott's mom was submissive to her husband. They all stripped off. Rhonda was the name of the police officer and went to her room and returned to the party naked as well. She looked solid and had a beautiful ass that reminded me of Serena.

At around five, Scott said, "It should be time to get the food on the grill. Give Becky your steak doneness preferences and we'll make sure you get what you ordered. Evelyn, would you like Madeline to have a bit of steak, or should I give her a hot dog."

"A hot dog would be fine. When Madeline gets up, I'd appreciate it if everyone could put something on covering their genitals. I think she's old enough to get a little curious. Don't worry about tops. She's seen Regina and I topless lots of times."

"Right now would be good," Shasta said. "Bernice and Cedric should be here any minute."

Everyone put clothes on to cover their genitals, about fifteen minutes before Shasta's mother and son arrived. He immediately ran over to Sean, almost skipping his mother.

I asked about it because I thought it was odd.

"Sean pissed me off last May. He was trying to act like my boyfriend or fiancé instead of my slave. I made him move out of the house. Cedric became quite attached to him before that happened and when I allowed Sean to return, Cedric keeps reminding him to be good so he doesn't get put in time out again."

Scott had a massive grill. It seemed they had these cook outs fairly often, especially when they started working on weekends, providing something to the workers for working seven days a week. I was impressed by the camaraderie. It turned out most of the slaves had had sex with the different Masters. We learned about their weekly poker games where they would auction off the female slaves for sex with whatever winnings someone one in the game with the bids going to charity.

"Master," Marnie asked, "have you ever learned to play poker?"

"No time and not enough money," Andre said. "I pitched pennies as a kid. That's the extent of my gambling experience. Why, you want me to auction your fuck holes off to these deviant mother fuckers?"

"Yes, Master. But I wouldn't want you to do without."

"I always have Richard here, unless they bid on male slaves as well."

"Not usually, though it has happened a couple times," Scott said.

"I don't think you'd have a hard time finding someone willing to see how good a male prostitute fucks," Shasta said. "I doubt you'd do without."

"Do you play?"

"No, I never learned to play poker either. I did sell myself once though, to see what it would be like. That's when I became an intimate acquaintance with Regina."

"That's the reason I'm Master's sex slave now," Regina said. "I wan't very kind to her and he took umbrage. Turns out, I enjoyed being a slave bitch more than I enjoyed being a rich bitch."

Bill laughed and hugged her.

We had an excellent meal, and the others stayed for much of the evening enjoying drinks and the company of their friends. Scott, Julia, Lisa, Shasta and William had a meeting in the dining room after supper which I attended.

"Richard has some Christmas bonus checks in his briefcase for your employees. You've had a very successful year," William said. I pulled them out and handed them to her.

"Thanks, Master Thornhill," Julia replied. "Our worker bees will appreciate the extra money. They've been working like dogs for the last month, which is why we wanted to talk to you about expansion. Master, would you show him your plans?"

Scott pulled out plans for a new house, several pages of blueprints. "We're not expecting help with the living quarters of the house, Bill. That's our responsibility. We're the ones who somehow managed to have four ladies living with us now with two more rug rats on the way. We need more bedrooms for family and guests. What we're hoping for is your help with the basement manufacturing. We'd like to expand the basement and double the size of the furniture plant, add more power tools to help automate the process, add more employees. Even building only King Size and up beds, we're giving half of our business to your furniture company. We're growing so fast, we might need to give up King Size."

"We can't keep working people seven days a week," Shasta said. "They've been good about it and we give them overtime, but you can only do it for so long without burning people out. No one feels like they can take a vacation. I thought of cutting my two weeks down to one, but Julia said I need the time off to decompress. She says I'm getting cranky. We can't just hire more people. The basement is at capacity now for the people working here. Now both Becky and Lisa are pregnant and will need to go on maternity leave. If you could cover half the cost of the basement expansion, we can do the rest."

"Do you have your figures available?"

"Here they are," Scott said. "Building it myself, I can cut thirty percent of the cost off and Chen is discounting his electrical and A/C work because Janet works here too."

William checked over the building estimates. He handed it to me. "What do you think, Richard?"

I looked at the plans, checking it against the blue prints. The price seemed good.

"I'm not familiar with building prices in California, but the numbers do look fine."

"I am familiar with California building prices and this is a good number. How would you deal with cost overruns? I know some raw materials prices are going up."

"With your go ahead, sir, we'll prepay for the raw materials to lock in the prices. Any other overruns will be absorbed by us. We won't hit you for more money," Julia said.

"You plan to build on this lot again?"

"Yes, sir. The lot can take a house three times this size. We're going for twice. More soundproofing because of increased use of power tools so we don't disturb the neighbors."

"What will you do with your lost capacity while you're rebuilding?"

"Give it to your other companies, Bill," Shasta said. "Our employees now know woodworking so they'll be added to Scott's crews to finish the house faster, until we're up and running again."

"Where will you live while rebuilding?"

"Chen has offered us room in his house, but it's not enough," Julia said. "We'll probably rent nearby, maybe only those of us working on the house might stay with Janet and Chen to get a jump on construction in the morning and work later. Lisa and Becky can stay in the rental with the kids, Rhonda too. Scott and I could stay with the Wangs."

"I think you have a workable plan. Count me in. Richard will contact my business manager and let him know. If you have any problems, contact Richard. When do you plan to get started?"

"Probably not until after Christmas, maybe in February, when we're going to have to slow down for Lisa's and Becky's pregnancies anyway. We'll need to order the tools, pull permits. Finish some of the business I currently have on the books, turn more over to Jerry."

"Let's make it happen. I'll have the money deposited into your account by the end of the week."

"Thank you, Bill," Shasta said."

"You're turning into quite the businesswoman, Shasta."

"Thank you, sir. Coming from you, that's high praise."

"We'd better get going. It's been a long day. It's one AM in New York now."

When they returned to the patio, the kids had gone home or to bed, Scott's parents and the other employees had gone home, leaving only Scott's, Bill's and Andre's slaves. Andre had Marnie sucking his cock.

"Can you finish that up at the hotel, Andre?" Bill asked. "I'm getting tired. Your Friday ceremony kept me busy most of Friday night and I didn't fully recover Saturday night. Plus, it's one AM in New York. I'm not as young as you are."

"Absolutely. Marnie can finish it off in the limo." Andre got up and started putting on his clothes.

Julia commented on Marnie's jewelry. "Lovely pieces. Does it have any significance?"

"The Queen of Spades means she's been blacked and likes black cock now," Andre said. "The heart with the infinity symbol is a symbol for a hotwife, someone who no longer just has sex with her husband. She gives her heart to everyone."

"Is Richard still allowed to have sex with her?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Andre said. "I like this white boy and wouldn't want to keep him from his wife, anymore than I want to keep her from him. I suspect it's pretty much what you folks enjoy, but with a lot less lesbian sex and more gay sex."

"At least I never have to worry about having a date on Saturday night," I said. "Something is always available."

Andre laughed and kissed me. "He cracks me up. I know how much he hates it, yet he can still make jokes about it."

"Do you hate it?" Scott asked.

"Hate is a strong word. I disliked it more in the beginning. Threw up the first time, even with Andre. I'm uncomfortable with it. I'd never done it before becoming a submissive. Didn't think I'd ever enjoy it. I'm learning to surrender my ego and accept my submission, so it gets a little easier every day."

"You know, your relationship isn't substantially different from the novels I used to read which got me interested in submission. I read quite a few Reverse Harem novels, where a woman has multiple male partners instead of a typical harem of one man and many women. To me, it made a certain amount of sense for there to be one female and multiple men. A woman can fuck a man under the table. It probably takes two or three men to keep a woman happy unless she's willing to lick her sister slaves pussies."

"That might apply to mortal men," I said. "I'm not sure it applies to my Master. I think any one woman might be hard pressed to fuck him under the table. I've seen him cum six or seven times in a day, and you'd probably cum four times that many while he's fucking you. I don't think he was finished even then. I've had to suck his cock when everyone else just wanted to sleep."

"Do you like the taste of semen?" Julia asked.

"I'm used to the taste of it. I never expected to taste semen growing up, so it took a while before I learned to accept it, but I'm eating it several times a day, so I got past my initial response to it."

"I used to hate swallowing during oral sex," Julia admitted. "I'd do anything to avoid it. One of the first things Scott corrected in me was my aversion to swallowing. I had to wear a slave trainer all the time and the only time I was allowed to orgasm was if I was swallowing his cum. It got me over that aversion pretty damn fast. If you can't cum unless you're swallowing cum, you swallow and like it."