All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 11'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

who gives a damn, just another cuck story. Not belonging in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely horrible. Unreadable.

How moronic. Only fucking losers would ever adopt this lifestyle.

Nothing hot or sexy about it. Just a bunch of whores and repressed homosexuals.

It should be posted in fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, they almost seem human. Once again, of course, appearances can be deceiving.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

1 star. The plot is boiled down to this: a wife falls in love with a man who isn’t her husband and her husband is gay.

Everything else was just a convoluted mess that detracted from the reality.

So what do you do with this information? Did you make a divorce happen? No, you went and conjured up some cockamamie plan to have them both become 24/7 slaves to their master while reducing the husband to a garbage existence as an emotional and physical punching bag. But it’s ok because he likes it.

Wrong. Abuse is abuse and just because you think you like it doesn’t mean it’s right. You dehumanized the couple and turned sex into something disgusting and for that you should be ashamed.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Splendid confrontation with and reflection on Richard's own feelings. Superb, compassionate and insightful writing! Thank you, Merry Christmas!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

And about the other two commentators before me, I will not and cannot dispute your taste, but why keep on reading then, if you dislike it? Give yourself a treat, next time read something different.

As for the category, particular this episode showed Marnies as a very loving and good wife to Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of dead people in this one.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

they all need some serious help

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMAO

Some actually thought anyon ein this was worth more than kicking into an outhouse?

I certainly hope my wife never "loves" me like this twat did.

7 pages of really badly done drivel.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
I agree with Cindy1001

If some don't like your story they should stop reading it.

There is absolutely no need for all the put downs.

Please keep any criticism constructive.

As I have previously stated in comments, "I don't get turned on by reading gay male sex stories". I'm also not much into cuck stories, usually. But I am a huge fan of Thors_Fist stories. Therefore I'll give any of your stories a chance. This particular story has definitely been improving in the last few chapters. I mostly like the way Richard is starting to assert himself, but I love the way that he is becoming more desirable to the ladies.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

It is absolutely incredible to me, how many people read Loving Wives stories, one of the most popular categories on Literotica, dedicated to the premise of cheating wives, cuckolds, etc, and then criticize the very stories they're reading by the ton. Close to five thousand people in 30 hours. "They need help" "They should all be dead" "Drivel" "Feces" ad nauseum. Get a hint people. The topic is in the title. Becoming a Cuckold. If you truly don't like those types of stories, why are you reading them? I suspect it's because you really love them, or the only Cuckold story you want to read is one where the husband takes nuclear revenge on his wife. Based upon the number of stories being written on the topic, there are quite a few people who don't want to destroy everyone having extra-marital sex. Perhaps up to 25% of newer relationships are polyamorous ones involving more than two people. That's not even to mention the people who engage in swinging, open marriages, or just plain cheating around. I have no respect for people who ignore the title, the blurb at the beginning telling you what to expect, read the whole thing, or at least go to the end where they can leave a nasty comment. If they didn't read it, how would they know it's drivel, if they did, why are they reading it in the first place. It's asinine. I don't expect everyone to love everything I write, or how I write. It's why I warn you of what's coming. The ones who do this kind of thing are flaming assholes. Write your own shit if you don't like mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
why isnt this in gay male

the women are irrelevant, this a love story of two homosexuals finding love in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whack job doodle???, Useless old asshole always priwling Loving Wives and posting stupid useless comments. Fuck off useless old asshole

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Not only are you people reading a story you say you hate , you’re reading Chapter 11! Either you’ve read it all despite your distaste, or you don’t even have a clue about the whole story!

I’m a lesbian, so reading a cuck story with a lot of hetero and gay male sex in it isn’t so much my thing either, nor have I always agreed with Thor’s plot developments. But I am a huge fan of his character development, sense of humor, ability to write a lesbian sex scene, his ability to combine BDSM with love and kindness, amongst other things. He even puts up with me sometimes giving him shit when I protest a plot development. He listens to his readers. But you people aren’t having a discussion here. More a book burning. For crying out loud, if you’re going to hang out on a site full of erotic stories, learn some tolerance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author the only one that needs help is you for writing such garbage. Who in their right mind thinks turning a wife into a whore is a good idea? And why the hell would any author change a story from one category to another in midway. Start and finish a story in the same category. Who is the idiot here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* for wrong category. Fetish belongs in fetish, not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author you're delusional. Just because somebody clicks on your story doesn't mean they read them. I bet the majority of readers don't bother reading your garbage. You started a story with fetish, continued this in loving wives and you think we're actually going to go back and read all the others? Besides any story that starts with fetish and gets put in LW gets an automatic one star rating from many readers without reading a single word. We love to bombard you fetish writers with negative comments, since we know you and your sick followers will go nuts defending your fetishes. Don't want negative comments and low scores don't post your garbage in this category. 1* doing my part proudly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Author you're delusional." - You're correct. O didn't read this, just popped in to give a one-bomb. if I had time, I'd one-bomb all the earlier chapters.

think it's significant that in the other categoIries he scores well over 4, usually over 4.5, in LW he struggle to break 3.5. I'm sure he didn't suddenly become a worse writer, it's just that these stories aren't appreciated in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really my thing, don't like the m/m stuff at all - but well written, good English.

Does not deserve the abuse from the wankers, wrong category? wtf? Putting The Great Gatsby on the wrong shelf turns it into a pile of shit? Fuck off.

5*, redressing the balance.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous