All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 13'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have only read the last couple of chapters that have been connected with Beth's rescue. Having said that, I haven't liked Marine since she first appeared in the Voyage series. Surprisingly, I do like Andre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she did love her husband (honestly doubtful in any of these situations) she would get the abortion.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Are you for fucking real?

They’re slaves and you think it makes them heroes by breaking up slave trading operations?

That’s like saying Communists were better then Nazis because the Commies tortured everyone, not just Jews.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

This isn’t a LW story. This isn’t a cuckold. Hell, this bullshit isn’t even erotic, it’s fucking disgusting.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

That’s his limit? He can eat shot, drink kiss, get raped and his rice can fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime, any age (probably under aged minors since she can’t say no) she can be bought, sold, prostituted out, live with another man for years, cut her husband off from sex BUT GETTING PREGNANT IS THE LIMIT?

THAT’S WHERE HE STOPS?

Words fail me.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Wow, just WOW.

I loved everything about the rescue, especially the way Beth handled her revenge during the helicopter ride. I thought that she was going to be fine. Then she regressed (I think that's the right word). I was about to give up hope for her then Sahar came up with her idea.

Sounds like it might work.

Everything was going good until Andre's phone call. That just fucked up my head. Talk about a surprise ending with a cliffhanger.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I curious to see how this plays out. Will the writer hold true to his characters? Or will he destroy them

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Wow, that ending threw me for a loop. What devastating news to get. I new Marnie was a worthless bitch because of all the hoops she Richard jump through. He told her right out he would not accept another mans child. I blame Andre to as it was his responsibility to take care of her as her master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow,

That's fucked up. I never liked Marnie and hope Richard sticks to what was a hard limit.

If Andre has a kid, he needs to be responsible. And, take care of Marnie. Not this "she cant come with me" crap. Hw shouldnt be allowed to run like a coward.

Tag, you're it. Time to man up and not just pretend, Andre.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well you get kudos for taking worthless bottom feeders garbage and taking it to new lows.

Most people are self aware enough to realize their sucktitude and adapt...but not you, you cling to it like a cuck wants to cling to a BBC in RL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your off shut with Beth and looking for more.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Are you posting these in Loving Wives to make them nuts? Lol. I fail to see why people looking for straight up romance don’t stick to Harlequin rather than come to a site with all kinds of unconventional erotic activities. I bet a lot of them sneak over to those really nasty categories and just pretend to be all heterosexual missionary position only with your spouse people…

Rant over…. I’m actually glad Marnie pulled that stunt. Add me to the “never liked her” club. I’m sure she told Andre a pack of lies to get her way, too. I was relieved when Andre became Master. Yeah it meant gay sex for Richard, but at least he showed Richard a lot more kindness than his so-called loving wife. I’m hoping Richard can forgive Andre, who I think was an innocent victim of a master manipulator, and Andre will return to the story in some capacity. It’s obvious Richard wouldn’t voluntarily seek gay sex on his own, despite being able to orgasm and developing a fondness for Andre. It’s just not him. Wherever Richard goes from here, may he find a woman who will truly appreciate him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: FriskyMind What's it to you? Why do you care what others say? Are you feeling guilty reading cuckold stories and have the need to defend it? Mind answering the questions? Ask yourself, why would an author start a story in one category and then switch it to another. Who does that? And what makes you an expert in why people do what they do. Are you a shrink? I don't understand why do some of you readers feel the need to second guess an authors writing. It's as if you want to re-write a story. Write one yourself, instead of analyzing what a MC should or shouldn't do. As to story, I don't read cuck stories, so no comment, but the feedback, priceless. Cuckold stories have the best entertaining feedback. Always worth checking out. Peace. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

crap

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

Becoming a Cuckold, always started in Loving Wives category. After the first 7 chapters came out, Literotica changed the category of the first ones to Fetish, for some reason. I'm just trying to change it back because despite the BS, Cuckold stories are cheating wives stories and according to the description, Loving Wives is an extra-marital sex category. It may fall into other areas as well, but it's not illegal to stick in in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RE: Authors comment. What do you mean for some reason? Lit chose to put your stories in fetish because that's where they belong. If you encourage your wife fucking others it's not cheating, it's willing cuckoldry and a fetish. Why is that so hard to understand? Most readers in this category have a negative response to any situation where a husband knows, encourages and willingly approve a wife having a sexual affair. To me, it's more interesting reading a story where the wife/husband is caught cheating, how she/he is caught and the end result, be it divorce or reconciliation. Personally I wouldn't even have swinging in this category because it's not a cheating event, but that's just my opinion. I always thought that lit has made this category way too broad. It needs a Cuckoldry Category, like the other porn sites have. Just my opinion. Peace. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You go, Thor. Put your story where you want it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No matter where you put them, these cuckold stories suck.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Why do you feel the need to post anonymously? Why do you care what I say? I have read stories in almost every category, not because I’m into every one of them, but because I want to know how other people think. Why they do what they do, why they want what they want. That interest extends beyond the sexual to everything that impacts most people’s lives. I want to know what makes people tick. As for cuckold stories specifically, they don’t make me feel guilty. More nauseous really cause of all the man on man sex. Most decidedly not my thing. As much as I appreciate Thor’s writing, I only began reading this series when I realized he was pulling characters I like from other stories of his. And I comment on his writing cause…if you hadn’t noticed…many writers on this site invite comments on their stories. They only ask the comments be polite and instructive. Most comments I’ve seen directed at Thor here have been hateful simply because the reader didn’t like the subject matter. Perhaps it’s offending some of the guys who feel their masculinity is being attacked by the very idea of cuckoldry hmm? And as for why I care…. I think Thor is a gifted writer and works hard at his craft and doesn’t deserve to be attacked by anonymous trolls who had a thousand story options yet chose his to read.. what’s in your mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A gifted writer ? Are you joking? There is so much more better writer than him, especially in LW.

All his character are so unreal that the emotion feel fake , the plot is completely WTF and the sex scene everything but erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you continue a fetish story in Loving Wives? 1* for polluting this category further. Sick and tired of this category being used as a dumping ground for every other category.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

If he stays with Marnie. I'm changing all my 5/5 to 1/5.

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Frisky, almost completely. Don't like the m/m stuff, struggling to understand Richard, reading because I'm interested in the contents of other people's heads, especially when they think differently to me. I, too, started reading this because of the crossover with the Beth saga - it's opened some windows for me, although I'm still not entirely sure what I'm seeing through them.

Now I've got another problem - understanding those who (apparently) read every chapter only so that they can leave stupid, semi-literate, negative comments. Are they really mysogynistic, bigoted wankers, or are they pretending? Why?

I've given every chapter 5 stars to, partly at least, counter the idiots.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous