Becoming a Double Agent Ch. 04

Story Info
John discovers there is no way out.
1.9k words
4.6
3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
861 Followers

His eyes traveled across the note that had been handed to him by the bartender. His contact had left him a note that read "Room 412, 3rd door on the right". Upon arrival at the hotel he thought he was supposed to meet the contact at the bar for a drink, but once he ordered his normal drink the bartender looked him over closely and simply said, "she told me to give you this."

The meeting was to be in her room tonight, so something must have spooked her. He got up from the bar after tipping the bartender $20 and headed towards the elevator. As he walked to the elevator he used every mirror the hotel had to look for signs of a tail. As he arrived in front of the elevator and pushed the button to go up he had identified at least two possible people that looked interested in where he was going.

The doors slid open and he stepped inside the elevator. He hit the button for the 4th floor knowing she was actually in room 509. In the event a note was dropped, they had a code should they need to throw off someone following one of them. Thankfully no one got onto the elevator with him which would have made shaking his tail a little more difficult.

As the elevator stopped and the doors opened, he waited before hitting buttons for the remaining 10 floors above. They probably had a man on the stairs in case he tried that route. If no one was on floor 5 when he got off he would proceed to her room.

The next floor came and he stepped out of the elevator. No one was waiting and he casually walked over to the hallway looking both ways, seeing no one, before making his way to room 509. He tapped lightly 3 times waiting a moment before tapping 2 more times. He could not see any light coming through the peep hole, though he imagined by now she was looking at him through it.

The door opened and she reached out a hand taking him by the arm and quickly ushered him in closing the door quietly behind him. He stayed just inside the door as he felt her move past him. City light coming in from the windows allowed him to follow her silhouette across the room. She stopped in front of the window on the far wall and pulled thick curtains across briefly plunging the room into total darkness before a corner lamp was turned on.

"Sorry about that," she said quietly. Tonight she was wearing tight black pants and a deep blue shirt that was buttoned to reveal only the slightest hint of cleavage. A contact for the bad guys she may be, but that did not mean he could not enjoy the sight of her. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing black rimmed glasses. The smiling full red lips were painted a deep red.

"It appears they are on to our subterfuge," her hand motioned for him to sit at one of the two chairs that were situated just beyond the king bed.

"If you've been made then we might need to get you someplace safe," he said as he sat in one of the chairs letting his arms come to rest on its wooden arms.

She stopped and looked down at him with hands on her hips, "I was not talking about me my pet."

He felt he was experiencing déjà vu as he looked at her standing like that. The imperceptible tingle throughout his body brought memories of her in a tight black dress standing before a large desk. It was a scene he could not recall being a part of, but the image was crystal clear in his mind.

"That's right John," she said as she walked to one side of him and leaned her head down to speak quietly next to his ear, "just relax and feel yourself falling deep for me. They are starting to find my plants within your organization. We are aware of a couple who have had their conditioning reversed and now they are about to take you and do the same. You wouldn't want that would you my pet?" Her hand settled in between his legs and started caressing the erection that was bulging against his pants.

"No mistress," was his response. His eyes had become unfocused and had glazed over.

"No you wouldn't. You would miss all the pleasure you get from serving me. You can't stop yourself from diving so deep, chasing the pleasure, pleasing me to chase it even farther down. That's right. Now go down deep and sleep for me pet...."

"Come back to me now pet, that's right. Come back up and remember the old John, before my wonderful control," a snap of fingers and John looked to see Shelle sitting in a chair right next to him. Upon trying to move he realized his wrists and ankles had been tightly secured to the chair he was in.

"What...Shelle...what have you done?"

"You could say I pleasantly brainwashed you John. I've been using you of course, but I assure you that you have loved, even begged me to let you please me," she laughed softly.

"But...ho...how?"

"Just some mild acting drugs in the water and food when you were first taken by us along with repeated hypnosis that utilizes dopamine release with actions that please me. That's putting it rather simply, but it's been very effective, wouldn't you say?" her hand slid up his thigh until it found his cock and rubbed it gently. "You have a strong libido John and an active imagination. Those two things make it a little easier."

He took a deep breath leaning his head back against the top of the chair, "listen, it sounds like you've been made. I'm either here so you can make a deal, or you intend to get rid of me." She smiled as she continued rubbing his cock and placed a small black case with her free hand across his knees. "Can you stop that, it makes it hard to concentrate."

"Well," she said undoing the small metal clasp on the case and raising the lid until the case lay wide open revealing a large syringe, "I thought you might want to express how you feel about me before I have to inject you with this," the syringe now held in her right hand.

"Is that how then? Lethal injection?"

She laughed louder, "I have gone to great lengths to keep such a valuable asset as you John. No feelings for me then?"

"Feelings? How do I even know what I am thinking about you after what you put me through?"

"You are your own man right now. I assure you."

His cock was throbbing against her hand. She stopped rubbing and felt it pulsing under her touch.

"You want me, don't you John? If I wasn't me and you weren't you, would anything stop you from trying to get me in bed with you?"

He took a deep breath as he stared at her, "fine, yes. Is your ego satisfied before you put me to death?"

"I told you John, this isn't to put you to death. Do you know anything about nano technology?"

"Of course, it's more widely used than most people know."

"How about brain implants to direct thought and stimulate action?"

"Those are less widely used and known."

"Implants can be found through CT scans and MRIs, but we've been developing an organic, carbon-based microchip that will act as a relay to project thoughts and images directly into someone's mind."

He looked down at the syringe as what she was telling him came together.

"Yes John. I'm going to let them reverse your programming because once they are done, I can have you do whatever I want. I'll control your thoughts, I will be able to stimulate the pleasure centers in your mind, even your dreams will be whatever I want them to be. The nanobots will be injected into your arm and they will create the organic implant in your brain. We've tested this many times."

His mind raced at the thought of him being a mind controlled drone for this woman. "Once the programming is broken I'll tell them about the implant."

"What then John? It's organic. If they remove it you will most likely be brain dead. They might just kill you to be safe."

Reality was sinking in. There was no clean way out of this for him. He felt her hand pulling his cock out through the zipper in his pants and grab a gentle hold of it as her thumb start teasing the frenulum.

"You could have one more willing orgasm as a free man. Soon you'll be mine for good. Is that such a bad thing?"

He looked at her beautiful face, "when I was younger it was always a turn-on when the hero was taken captive by the beautiful villainess," he laughed at the irony of his situation.

"I know, you think I didn't pull out all your deviant fantasies when I brainwashed you?" Her hand started to stroke. "This is where the villainess captures you and makes you hers," he gasped with pleasure as his hips bucked against her hand. "You want me to do this so badly, don't you John?"

His breathing started to get deeper, "yes."

He felt the needle go in his shoulder mixing pain with the pleasure of her handjob. The pressure increased in his shoulder as she depressed the plunger on the syringe. "That's the feeling of your defeat John. I've won. I've conquered you just like you always wanted me too."

The rush ran through him. He felt warm all over as the injection moved through his veins. His cock pulsed as she milked the come from his balls. His hands clenched the chair and his legs pulled against the restraints as the orgasm rocked throughout his body.

He felt her pull at the hair on top of his head moving his head to hers, kissing him gently on the lips, "they'll think I've lured you to bed John. Turned you with the wiles of womanhood and hypnosis. They won't know you're my slave now. Your mind completely controlled by me."

She stood up and retrieved a cell phone off the bedside table. "Let's see," her fingers busy moving over the screen of the phone, "there we go. Looks like we're online now John." Moving next to his chair she produced a small knife, cutting the restraints around his wrists and ankles. As she turned from him she spoke quietly into the phone.

He got up out of the chair and went to the bathroom where he began cleaning himself off and making sure he got the cum off the front of his pants. Once satisfied he walked back into the main room to find her standing up at the foot of the bed holding the phone. She spoke into the phone again, "you feel desire to be on your knees before me," she touched a finger to the screen and his mind was flooded with images of her looking down at him. Another touch to the screen and he felt a rush of pleasure so intense his cock started pulsing with the feeling of an orgasm though he did not ejaculate.

She smiled down at him as he wondered how he arrived on his knees before her, but it also felt good as he looked up at her, "looks like everything is working just fine, wouldn't you say slave?"

"Yes mistress."

"You know you can't escape me John. Even now you are thinking of ways to serve me slave."

jeb22
jeb22
861 Followers