Becoming a Sex Toy

Story Info
A submissive's training is turning it into a sex toy.
3k words
4.04
12.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very early for my next body wax appointment. So much so that I had to sit in reception in a comfy chair and continued reading a Literotica story about a trained cock sucker who was beginning to service more and more cocks and swallow more and more cum.

Anyway, the start time of my appointment passed by a few minutes when he came to greet me, opened the treatment room door and ushered me in, a hand tenderly and warmly grazing my coated body.

Another of those timestamps in my life had finally come around again. I stripped off and stood, as I usually do, ready, body language indicating availability for use as required.

I must have stood there submissively but alone for a few minutes but acknowledged the return of a full length mirror to the room. My smart phone was not, as usual, tucked away in a coat or trouser pocket but instead, was ledged on a unit top, me hoping for an opportunity to take a first ever shot of me being used, particularly with a cock in my mouth.

I reached for the phone, and, still standing there, resumed scrolling through the same story I had been scrolling through moments before, asking myself all the time but without looking, whether my cock was stirring below at the erotic content and trying to fathom out whether it should or shouldn't be doing anything but accepting that it wasn't its place to stir much if at all.

My mind contemplated what to do with the phone when he came in. Should I casually place it on the top of the treatment table to keep it handy to use, or return it to the unit top? When he came in the room, discretion became the better part of valour and I rather unambitiously placed it back on to the unit top.

The default position from the outset at each appointment is to inspect the extent of hair growth across my body and establish what needs removing. This, he duly did, but concluding that, finally, the extent of hair growth did seem to be slowing down before asserting himself to the task in hand, to wax, took the official position that there would be time for play afterwards, if I wanted it.

With a giggle, I asked him if that was a rhetorical question before stretching out on my back as instructed for a chest and underarm wax. The conversation was by no means chit chat, which was, these days, largely consigned to the extreme margins of my appointments and usually only brief. We were, instead, talking about the same prospective cocks as before, one, particularly large and having expressed an interest in being serviced by me at some point. 

He referenced the need to make the logistics work for these sorts of things, i.e., when we would be in the premises alone for what would essentially be a lock in for things to well and truly open up.

He also referenced the two cocks with whom I had my first ever group sex session back in November who were due to be visiting the salon after my next imminent appointment.

He mused over what they would do to me at that time and that, perhaps, the one that struggled to fuck me last time (when I wasn't in the best position laid on my side on the treatment table with another cock in my mouth), could be in a better position to properly fuck me that time. I replied determinedly positively.

The erotic thoughts were making him hard in his jeans and he encouraged me to seek verification by rubbing his firming crotch.

Whilst I was stretched out, he told me -- twice -- that I gave the best blow jobs he had ever had -- and he emphasised that he had had a few -- and that I was the only one with whom he felt confident to stretch out on the treatment table himself and be serviced. He didn't do that with any other client -- he said.

In response, twice, I humbly but gratefully rebuffed the praise saying, as I had done many times before, that I had received absolutely no cock sucking training from anyone or anything in particular.

With the main chest wax done, he sensually smoothed lotion across my torso, sweeping teasingly across my erect nipples.

Then, he asked me to sit up on the edge of the table to tidy up the top of my chest and shoulders. Realising I was slightly out of view of the full length mirror, I audibly acknowledged the piece of furniture to him and shuffled along the edge -- fully into view -- and sat up straight but opened my legs.

With the tidy up completed, he once more reached for some cooling and moisturising lotion and smeared it across my body, this time, more sexually tweaking both my nipples before applying some to my limp, tiny and largely useless cock even though no waxing happens down there anymore.

The sexual tension began ramping up as he began using his toy once more and ever more intensely. I leant back, hands gripping the edge of the treatment table allowing him to gently reach under my balls, playing with them, moving to my perineum and hole and playing with my still largely limp, lifeless and tiny but ever so slightly stimulated subby cock which generally refused to respond.

He undid and dropped his jeans and dropped his black undies too. His cock -- my regular cock -- was free, hard and wet for me.

As I sat on the edge of the treatment table, legs spread, cock, balls, hole and body being used however and whenever he wished, I slowly and sensuously caressed and worked his cock with my hands for a few minutes.

My mind was so very much on getting his cock in my mouth though and I had soon hopped off the treatment table, to stand along side in front of the mirror, both of us standing side on to it to take occasional views of the reflection. I was yearning to suck his cock and quickly dropped to my knees, instantly devouring it in the many ways I seem to have learnt.

His cock was fully serviced, sucked, licked, kissed, tongued, pre-cum hungrily and lustfully taken and swallowed with murmurs of approval on my part and his. 

He commented on how good the scene looked in the mirror, reminding me to glance at my reflection -- yes -- mine -- me -- no one else -- with a cock in my mouth and locked eye contact with myself for the odd split second before returning the focus to front and centre. I deep throated him, nose against his body, and ensuring my breathing was fully under control, held it there for some considerable time, all the while, swirling my tongue around his shaft, him gasping and moaning with pleasure. I drew off and licked down his shaft to his balls, taking one in my mouth and sucking it gently before breaking off again as his cock returned to focus.

Along the way, he beckoned me to stand from my subservient kneeling position in order to save my knees from the hard laminate floor but I responded that I knew my place, that being to kneel at the feet of cock and service it. I did however adjust my position in order to be able to look in the mirror to my right from time to time.

After a few more minutes, he did however get me to stand up, with ideas to use his submissive in another way. He wanted my hole to finger as his lust built through such intense and prolonged cock sucking.

As two cocks were being worked together, mine more or less refusing to be stimulated, ever more merely a useless appendage these days, he bent down to firmly suck my left nipple for a few seconds. I loved it. I was reveling at being so overwhelmingly and lustfully used. This, I concluded, was what I was really meant for. My body was merely there to be used these days and there was quite simply no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Momentarily, I raised a leg on to the treatment table before realising that he was enjoying the view in the mirror behind me so quickly readjusted back. I must have been standing off centre from the mirror reflection as he was craning his neck to see to the edges of it at what he really wanted to see -- my admired backside.

He was lusting to have my hole lubricated, indicating that he would round the head of the treatment table, obtain some cream and return. I said that I would join him there as the thought of a mirror reflection of whatever was going to happen became of major interest to me.

I had barely (no pun intended) got round the other side before cream was being spread down my bum crack and to my hole. I bent over to offer him a clear opportunity to complete his work in that moment, but this was a green light for him to take me. I had indicated that I wanted fucking purely by bending over.

I shuffled forward to allow a clear shot of everything in the mirror and bent over again. He was soon inside me and I celebrated the moment by telling him that I just needed fucking in general. The mirror reflected in no uncertain terms that it really was me getting fucked, acknowledging that he was both behind and inside me -- bareback. 

After a few minutes, he pulled out, telling me just how tight my hole was and just how much I was making him want to cum inside me.

Again, I said that it was what I generally needed -- that I needed flooding with hot semen and be bred for the first time and start being filled on a regular basis. This remained a hard red line for him though, as it had done before. (But one thing he has told me before is that if I consent, other cocks can breed me. Last time there was an opportunity in November, I did not feel that I was ready. Months later, I feel that I am now ready to be bred, although the preference is always to swallow every drop of semen.)

With the briefest of respite, he had taken me again at the same pace that he had before. "Fuck me!" I implored him as my cock and cum slut fuelled fire became a raging Inferno.

His cock had received what he indicated had been a mind blowing blow job and, again, he was edged and close. Again, as he pounded me, he commented on how tight I was. I suggested an element of surprise by telling him how I had been pro-sized plugged for two office days earlier in the week and would be so again the next day. 

After a short while, he pulled out again, for fear of cumming inside me, a) as it was a red line for him but more so b) he wasn't done yet, but said he still wanted my ass and stretched out on the treatment table, his still hardened cock pointing straight up. Standing with my bum close to his head, diagonal to the treatment table, I plunged back down onto his cock, ass to mouth, the taste of the cream of no real consequence. I was still in an intense slut fuelled haze and absolutely devoured his cock in every way I could muster, deep throating him and clamping my mouth around his shaft, swirling my tongue, one hand cupping and playing with his balls, the other reaching around to clench a bum cheek. I remained cock hungry, breaking off for mere seconds to chastise myself as a cock slut and cum slut, that it was what I was meant to do, that I just wanted to be left naked in a room and have cocks sent to me to service, that servicing cocks was what I was meant to do, and that I could suck cock all day. He replied stating that he would let me do just that given the chance.

As I serviced him, I was aware he was almost devouring my hole with his fingers, loud pats to open me up followed by verbally celebrating that I was taking three fingers. I nonchalantly emphasised the extent to which I was becoming an anal slut by reiteraing that I had been pro-sized plugged for two days so far that week and would be so again the following day.

His desperation to cum appeared to be mounting and he sat up on the edge of the treatment table and began fiercely masturbating. I urged him to "shoot it straight down my throat" and kept my hungry mouth open just in front of him, looking up to make eye contact as a desperate cum slut. I wasn't going to close my mouth as I wanted, for the first time, a load to be shot in rather than erupting within as had always been the case.

I had clearly been watching too many on line videos of sluts being fed cum in this way. He had almost denied himself from cumming too soon, telling me that he was enjoying the moment too much, and didn't want to cum yet, but seemed as if he must cum too.

He stood up, becoming unsteady on his feet with it, as I continued my cum hungry, kneeling position, so fired up at the prospect of having a load shot into my slut mouth that I was leaking pre-cum, acknowledging it whilst my open mouth continued to hang below his cock as he frantically masturbated it to give his slut what it wanted, needed and craved.

I quickly and desperately cupped a hand underneath my cock to collect the drops of pre-cum and instantly brought them to mouth to lick up each time I was aware of leakage. 

Of senior years than me, he was tiring, yet desperate for the sexual onslaught to continue. He knew the safe word but seemed extremely reluctant to use it this time.

Continuing to tire, he returned to sitting on the side of the treatment table, still masturbating vigourously. "Cum for me!", and "Give me your cum!" I whispered sluttily from my continuing submissive kneeling position, still hanging my mouth in front of his cock tip, open and ready to feel a jet or two hit the back of my throat and flood my tongue.

Finally, he seemed on the edge and I knew I didn't want to waste a single drop of his load. He came heavily. I sensed that some of his load had hit my face but I had quickly latched on to his cock to collect the majority, his body convulsions and my body position causing him to withdraw from my mouth as he came, me quickly reattaching to collect more semen.

He seemed to continue ejaculating for some time, having been edged for most of the preceding hour in one way, shape or form. I recall him asking if it was good and I murmured approvingly as his semen swirled around in my mouth before sliding down my throat, every single sensation relished. 

Load swallowed, I was not done, and declaring myself as still a cum hungry slut, brought off my semi erect cock -- hardened by the thought of a load being shot into my mouth -- into a cupped hand, the volume and extent of pumping causing just a little to fly off and fall to the floor.

I slurped up my load at which point, the slut fuelled cum slut haze finally began to lift. He was spent and I was deeply concerned for him for a few moments. He had not used the safe word and had clenched his teeth and had his eyes held tightly closed. I asked him if he was OK and whether he was sure about it. He confirmed as such and, as he got up, once again, said that there was money to be made from my cock sucking skills.I knelt below him and, having torn a piece of paper from the treatment table cover, obediently and attentively cleaned the floor of my cum drops. 

Meanwhile, he was celebrating the end of another ever more increasingly intense sex session with his sex toy and left the room extolling as such with audible gasps and the odd descriptive words, leaving me to contemplate the two fresh loads of semen now residing in my stomach, the fresh taste of cum still coating my mouth and throat, and nonchalantly celebrating being such a cock and cum slut these days.

After a quick check around, and checking in the mirror for any signs of cum on my face, having a quick wipe around anyway and clearing what I concluded was some dried residue, I joined him in reception where he was still in recovery mode, but the explicit sex chat loudly continued much to my surprise -- so much so that I effectively missed what he said, before assuming that his staff had left for the day. I should have known better as he knows when he needs to talk quietly out there. 

He looked ahead to the next and imminent appointment at which waxing would continue but the mention of the appointment was absolutely soaked with the pretense of me being used by the same two cocks with which I had my first ever group sex session back in November.

There didn't seem to be any doubt that this would happen as they were (strategically) scheduled in by him as the next appointment after me so things would overlap.

Future appointments were also booked, the undercurrent being about the cocks that could be available, also being a further step towards me merely becoming a sex toy -- that is, if I'm not one already.

I left for him to make his own way home, but not before checking he was OK again.