All Comments on 'Becoming a Slime Girl'

by TalaDae

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Fascinating

Can you really know what you'd want to be if you could be changed to that degree. The vision of yourself you have when you're "normal" isn't necessarily going to be how the extraordinary you could be happiest.

Lovely story. I would be very captivated (^.^) if you had inspiration for more of Nikki and Ela's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved how the the story was written. The emotions felt real and the descriptions were good. And slimes are my favorite monsters/creatures. I am looking forward to your next story.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Encore!

Yeah, I know it's the most common type of comment: to ask for more. But, I can imagine this story branching out into a myriad of possible experiences. Who knows, maybe she could find a way of escaping into society and coming back for Nikki. Maybe she can find a way of completely changing her appearance to mimic all of the other experiments, eventually creating her own "fursona" at some point after tons of practice.

First, they should redo her apartment with hardwood, epoxy, or linoleum flooring. Next, she should try to learn how to control her form enough to return to a "human-feeling" consistency so she can get Lady Wiggles back. Finally, she should find ways to change her shape, size, and coloration without the people running the experiment finding out. Maybe she learns to split a chunk of herself off that she can control separately, and that separate chunk can see, hear, and smell things the same way her main body can. Then she could learn color-changing, mass/density manipulation, and any other extreme abilities without anyone knowing by controlling that chunk of herself hidden inside one of her cabinets where there aren't any cameras. She could either split off clear chunks of herself or reach into the cabinets and leave a piece of herself behind.

Anyway, even if you don't continue this story, it was a lot of fun to reach. Thanks for posting it here! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If Only

Reading this amazing story just makes me want slime girls to be real, or to become one myself. I'm a guy, but I've always had a fascination for slime girls. Specifically the cognitive ones that can control their bodies to a T. One of my second favorite things is latex, so becoming a latex slime girl would definitely be my absolute best dream ever. The ability to morph and change your body to whatever shape you want, or to have yourself encased in latex 24/7 by BEING latex. Oh the possibilities are quite literally endless.

Some wacko scientist out there ACTUALLY doing this in secret, find me, HMU, turn me into a slime. I want it, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm conflicted about this story, because on the one hand I feel like it's not very well balanced. You spent most of it giving us more details than we needed (given the subject at hand that we clicked for) about this facility and what life was like there, keeping the pacing very slow with no twists, only to have the changes start occurring when (it felt like) the story was nearly over, and cut off right after things finally got sexual. But on the other hand, it was kind of brilliant to do it that way, because you kept everything in stasis, the main character knew what was coming and was welcoming it, everyone else knew what to expect, except we, the readers, knew that it was going to take a sharp turn and introduce sudden conflict (because clearly the story is a slime girl story and not a furry husky story). So it allowed you to build this delicious suspense after a certain point where we could figure that out.

The only other thing that bothered me about the story was that there was a big conflict between the inherently non-consensual nature of the kidnapping and the amount to which people appeared to care about her at the facility. Would the same people who jumped someone on the way home from work, knocked her out, and brought her somewhere far away from her home, really feel that bad about forgetting her cat? The doctor made sense, because he was trained to appear that he cared about her well-being when he was really only worried about the experiment, and we could see that he had no qualms about whipping out a needle and knocking her out again at the first sign of resistance. Nikki made sense because she never came into contact with that part of the operation, so it's not really real to her. But there was this lurking feeling that the people behind the scenes should be a little less concerned than they appeared to be.

Anyway, don't mind my prattle, it's a fantastic story and I can't wait to read the sequel I spotted next to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous