All Comments on 'Becoming a Whore 06'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant update

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! This is a fantastic fall. Keep it up!...5 Stars!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Then, next time the cuck husband sees Casba, Casba says he needs a replacement now that Emily is becoming a junkie-whore. So he grabs the cuck husband, injects him with heroin/ecstacy, takes him into the tattoo room and has man whore tattood across the cuck husbands face. Finally, he gives the drugged, spaced out idiot to a group of guys who fuck the shit out of him. That's what the moron wanted for his wife so now he gets to experience it for himself.

By the way, with Emily fucking dozens of guys and participating in those "special" sessions, where is all the money going that she earns? That part never seems to get mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is watching your wife become a whore even remotely erotic?

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeover 1 year ago

Brilliant love it. More drug addiction and piecing next please. Don't rush the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant chapter can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the way you have approached this story so far with each chapter dealing with a different aspect of Emily's degradation chapter 1 was about Emily having sexual needs but still not sure about what her needs were and how she should go about it chapter 2 started with Emily still not being sure about her fate to her becoming a street whore for casba ended with her wanting to be one chapter 3 is where we see her accepting her true calling and becoming a whore chapter 4 was about her office life getting disrupted after getting exposed in front her colleagues and used as a whore chapter 5 was about her bringing her work home getting railed by her daughter's friend at home and Claire finding out about her mothers sexual life chapter 6 is about Emily becoming a junkie whore getting fucked by multitude of partners in a public setting and getting exposed to the underbelly of the society hopefully going forward we see more hardcore multiple partner stuff from her casba using her primarily for no holds barred gangbangs since she would be high it will be interesting to see how her personal life gets affected ( her friends , family , neighbours getting to know about her ) and how Chris her husband deals with the fall out hope this story continues for long .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write more like this!

Excellent!!!!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Fun Times

These folks are just having a grandma old time and rocking the sexual fun and adventures. Crazy sex here for sour. Thanks for your time to write it. Cheers.

WesshopWesshopover 1 year ago

I would be quicker if he wanted to get rid of his wife to simply put a gun to her head! She is gone and not coming back and if she should make it some way back, it will only be a shell left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really really good. Can’t wait to see how far this is going. Does the site allow donkeys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emily shoots up Claire so she has a partner whore...two drug sluts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story hope it continues for long now since Emily has become a wanton slut and accepted her fate is craving mindless sex it's time to turn her into a butt slut and a show pony where casba primarily uses her as as a fuckslut for public gathering instead of making her walk streets

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I don’t care if this is “fantasy”, you can’t ignore the law of unintended consequence.

Heroin is extremely addictive, you don’t do it a couple times and you’re good. You become dependent on it and it takes away your desire for anything else but more.

And to suggest that husband, who even remotely likes his wife, would stand back and jerk off while she turns into a druggie is abominable. You want to see what heroin does, watch Trainspotting.

I get you want to write erotica; but the life expectancy of a heroin user is measured in months.

And even if, IF she kicks the habit, she will always be a drug addict and all it takes is one accidental painkiller and she’s right back in it. Add in the unsafe sex, the dirty needles, the prostitution to pay for her habit, the solicitation charge, her life is over and you want us to jerk off to this image of a housewife turned drug addicted whore.

Why do you hate women so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully in future episodes we see Emily getting involved with gangsters ,bikergangs and organised porn ( for well known producers for mass consumption with limits on how harsh Emily can be treated ) as well as unorganised porn ( primarily handled by criminal organisations with the sole purpose of ruining the girl making her do anything ( noholds barred gangfucks , getting slapped around , pissed on even beastiality and zoophilia ) .

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Lovely chapter! Just as I was hoping, Emily dives deeper into both hooking and drugs.

Next chapter hopefully involves young Claire getting into it as well. Emily stating that Claire is a big girl gets me thinking that the corruption already has started. Emily has probably introduced Claire to some of her new world, telling her daughter some really nasty stories about her wonderful new live. It wouldn't surprise me if Emily deep down has an urge to let her young daughter be completely corrupted alongside herself. It would make her a really bad mother, and bad is what she wants to be …

And Claire's father just watching it happen, not able to find the power to interfere. Digging deep inside his own perverted mind, he knows he would just love to see both of his lovely women as junkie whores, sharing everything from needles to customers.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant update hope you would push the envelope even further and there won't be any going back from here on and ignore the naysayers just push the stories limits you will discover a whole new fan base for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great entry love how this story is shaping up my only request let this story be about Emily's downfall don't include her daughter Claire and her husband Chris into this debauchery let them remain passive observers to hell Emily is out through if possible write the next episode from.the point of view of casba and what his plans are for emily and how he wants to turn her into the most fucked up slut he had even come across and kindly ignore the critics let them cry you will discover new fans going forward just turn this into the most fucked up story on this site who doesn't like to read a great tragedy where the protagonist is walking towards their own doom and you as fans want that doom to be as brutal as it gets .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent update!!! Can't wait to Emily addicted and completely ruined. Time for her to be traded to a brutal pimp who will sell her body for pocket change.

dynasty919dynasty919over 1 year ago

this is nobel prize level work. hope to see emily quit her day job and bacome full time whore. and husband watch her working on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story are you aware of a similar story on this site the wayward wife which is about a wife who leaves her husband for a year to become a wanton slut ,drug junkie and street whore in it the wife not one wants to be a whore but also look like one urging her fellow whore as well as customers to turn her holes inside out so that her vagina sticks out like a seasoned whores does and her ass distended means she is able to perform rosebud ( rectal prolapse ) by using the biggest dildo they can fild on her to open her up and urging them to fist her until they are elbow deep in her holes and punch fist her so hope in future episodes we see Emily take a similar path where she not only gets gangbanged but also fables in double anal , double vaginal and anal and vaginal fisting urging her tormentors to punch fist her as hard as they could eagerly waiting for the next update

dynasty919dynasty919over 1 year ago

me too for hope this not involve Claire, but rather focus on Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this entry hope this becomes one of the most brutal and hardcore stories ever written on this site and please don't turn Claire into a whore let Emily be the show pony getting abused and manhandled as the story goes forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great update love how this story is shaping up hope it gets more more dirty and extreme

RedCometxRedCometxover 1 year ago

I'm really hoping to see Claire get corrupted....very slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you are planning on bringing Claire into the equation then there should be a clear bifurcation of classes between her and Emily for ex let casba turn Claire into a high class whore being fucked by politicians , bureaucrats , businessman etc let Emily be the gutter trash she eagerly wants to be create a scenario where both mother and daughter are invited to entertain a gathering where Claire is getting fucked by men in systematic manner ( one on one basis ) whereas Emily is getting dp'd ,dap'd ,dvp'd and fisted elbow deep it would an interesting to see how the two whores would be getting treated by the crowd there and Chris watching the whole sequence both horrified ( at the site of his wife getting manhandled and ruined ) embarrassed ( at the site of his daughter getting fucked ) aroused ( hearing his wife's screams while things been done to her holes and his daughters metamorphosis into a professional call girl ) .

smit40smit40over 1 year ago

great continuation, more tattoos, piercings and I hope to see Emily at the very bottom

ThelonlyheartThelonlyheartover 1 year ago

This story was a little hard for me to read because of the context. Emily going into the dark underworld of prostitution. I would like to read about how she met casba and what all took place that night. What happen to Michelle that night did she know what happen to Emily or did Michelle sell Emily to casba or get a finders fee? I can't believe that after Emily got arrested for prostitution that Michelle wouldn't talk to her about it and try dissuade from the start. Chris a subordinate to every women, Emily is a subordinate to casba. Casba wouldn't let Emily slide the heroin addiction because she wouldn't special no more, just a addict whore with no more use. Emily was having most of the sex bareback and no birth control she would been pregnant in no time flat or was she doing the plan B method.

I hope in the next story that Michelle and Claire save Emily from the underworid .

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerover 1 year agoAuthor

That's for all the feedback everyone. As always, I enjoy reading all the variations of peoples thoughts. I wonder what you'll make of Ch7 when it hits (any day now). I think some may be pleased, others not so much, sorry in advance. It 100% wasn't planned how it's turned out, but I couldn't help myself once I got started.

Now to get into a new idea for a story :D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this entry hope you don't change anything going forward ( toned down the story ) keep it filthy and push it even further and ignore the naysayers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goodluck for your new story just one request just keep this story going by releasing an update once in a while so that we can keep up with Emily and her ultimate fate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope chapter 7 is not the last chapter of the Emily saga ki dly keep it going for a a few more episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. Just hope it goes deeper and more depraved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see the writer of this trash quit taking scores. They must be pretty bad. Maybe put it in a different category

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

Five great chapters, then this … the drug angle brought it down and the addiction ruined it.

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

For me i loved the story,im enjoying ad emily is slowly becoming more depraved and loosing herself in the new life,

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 1 year ago

Such a good perverted story ! Love it

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Has she missed her flow yet?

it seems past time to have her tested for a trick baby, who will now become a junkie bay like the momaddic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont know why I read this maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel bad.

But for anyone reading this I just want to remind them as this story did for me that this is all to real. I once spoke to a man who the husband in this story reminded me of. His wife was a prostitute. They where homless he moved to be with his wife's family and threw them on the street with nothing and no way out. It wasnt long before he was beaten and she raped. I dont know how long before she became a whore but eventually someone wasnt satisfied with this they raped her but they also hooked her on heroin and made her prostitute herself for more. The husband never left her.

This is a true story and I will never forget that man's helplessness and his strength.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So Emily is now a junkie whore. Quite realistic. Where is the fantasy here? Her slide to an overdose, STD, or pregnancy (addicted baby?) is now inevitable. The eroticism is slowly being replaced by sadness.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen12 months ago

This story was so hot until now. Prostitution and unprotected sex is super hot. But here it went too far for my taste. To willingly make her a hard drug addict is just sad

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow it's been a long journey through the kinks and perversions I've had over the years and now I find them here,in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How is that so many people reading porn are this judgmental and childish? Like seriously, in the depths of a site filled with stories of dubious morality, you think it’s time for a facebook lecture. Are you actually brain dead? Leave the guy the fuck alone and, I dunno, go bitch at each and every story with underage sex. Seriously, grow the fuck up. The dude didn’t post his story in Readers Digest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

story TAGS