Becoming a Whore 06

Story Info
Two parties like you've never seen before.
17.4k words
3.89
23k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

Becoming a Whore 06

Later that week, I received a text from Casba -

'I've been asked to supply for a party. I wonder if you'd like to come along and experience it Chris?'.

This was completely out of the blue, I'd not heard from him directly since that fateful day in his office when he turned my wife. I had questions, a lot of questions. Though something about this new life Emily was living was starting to rub off on me. I was enjoying the illicit nature of it all, the break from the norm, the excitement.

Totally out of character and within a few minutes of receiving his first text, I replied a simple -

'Yes, please.'

This was exciting, I was shaking. I'd replied to a text and it excited me. Geezzz what was going on with my life. I sat there watching my mobile screen for a good 10 minutes waiting for more info. It didn't come. He was better at playing this game than me.

About an hour later I received the following -

'Dark suit, no tie, tomorrow night, we'll pick you up. From 8pm - 2am. You will be working for me, as a bag man.'

He didn't ask if I had questions or if I understood, it was just 'be ready'. I had all the facts I needed. I replied 'Understood' with way more confidence that I really had. It was happening tomorrow, I made some work arrangements and then questioned Emily that night.

I started carefully "Hey love, will you be doing anything different tomorrow at your other job?"

She looked at me quizzically, "Yes, I was about to say that tomorrow I'll be later than usual."

Sod it, "Casba has asked me to come along."

I was expecting an explosion or a million questions from her, not the simple "Oh".

"Yer I thought that also." treading carefully "He's not told me anything about it or why."

She just looked at me, evaluating where to go next. I helped out "Do you know what it's about and why he's asked me?"

A long pause "It's a party." she took a deep breath before continuing "It's hosted by some bigshot Hollywood something, apparently."

"And you're going there on your own to .... you know?" stupid question time.

She grimaced a little before answering "It's a fancy do but they want some' she paused and took a deep breath "trash there."

I took a deep breath also, I noticed her squirm in her seat opposite me and I felt my cock twitch. Did she just imply that she was classed as the trash? She smirked at me, reading my mind "Yes they've requested a gutter whore to join the party and apparently that's me." she actually thrust her chest out a little at that point. The mind boggles but I thought I'd play along, as I liked it too.

"So are any other of the street whores going with you?"

"Nope, just me from the street."

"This some kind of trial or test for an upgrade?" I thought she'd like that.

"I don't think so, no."

"Oh?" I gave her a quizzical look.

She sighed again, but this time reached for a boob with one hand and gave it a hard squeeze and closed her eyes. "They want someone that they can make do anything. There are limits that the other girls won't do."

I gasped, she looked at me and smiled. I wanted to ask about the limits, what would she do, why her, what would the others not do, had they discussed it? I just nodded.

"I don't know what's wrong with me and why I'm so dirty when I'm ...." a pause "you know."

I nodded again and smiled to reassure her. Should I ask her more, or would she get cross?

She understood, giving me permission with an "It's ok.".

I took a deep breath, "Why do you like being so dirty and kinky?"

She answered instantly, "Because it feels amazing.".

"But the risks?"

She shrugged "The feelings are so good they outweigh the risks."

"Really?"

She nodded with passion.

"Pregnancy?"

That shrug again.

"Diseases?"

That shrug followed by a "I'll deal with those as and when."

I should be worried about how easily she's brushing these off.

"Pain?"

She sniggered.

"Reputation?"

She scoffed

"So pleasure overrides everything."

An instant "Yup" and a huge smile.

Then something popped back into my head "Drugs?"

"What do you mean?"

"Drugs give people pleasure. Is that a limit?"

"Why'd you ask?"

Should I admit my conversation with Casba at the beginning or keep quiet. Had she already done some, she was probably ahead of me on this. I'd go carefully. "You've already done a drug, before."

"Yup" she nodded and waited for more.

"Would you do more?"

She nodded again, that surprised me but I guess it shouldn't have.

"Smoking, injecting, pills?"

She locked eyes with me and didn't respond.

"Have you already tried the hard stuff?"

She shook her head and retained the eye lock.

"Do you want to try the hard stuff?"

A pause and she almost whispered, "Do you want me to?"

Did she know, did he say something to her? My turn to shake my head, no, as I lied to her.

She narrowed her eyes and said nothing. She knew I was lying "God Chris" and she closed her eyes. I was in the shit now, I didn't know what to say or do.

She opened her eyes and locked back onto mine. "You want me a junkie whore?"

I instantly yelled "God no, love." and we both breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at each other. Though something in me tingled when she said that. I felt that something tinged in her also, it was her inflection on those words 'junkie whore'.

"What do you want then?"

I didn't know what to answer, as I didn't really know myself. She pressed on "You want me to smoke something and get high?"

I shrugged my shoulders, I really wasn't sure. "I don't know love. I really don't know." I had a thought "Do you think there will be drugs at this party?"

She smiled at me "I'd expect so, or it'd be a weird party." She had a point.

"But you're not supposed to say no are you?"

She nodded.

"So if someone offers something to you?"

"I can say no thank you." and she added "But if they insist."

"Oh" and we both let that sink in a moment before I added "So tomorrow night you could be.." I couldn't bring myself to say it. I was almost shaking.

She nodded, also unable to say it. I wasn't sure we were both thinking the same thing but whatever it was we were both excited and concerned.

-----------------

At 7.58pm I entered the front passenger seat of a nice S class Merc. Casba was in the back on his own looking very smart indeed. I nodded to him as I entered the car and he smiled back at me. The driver was also very smartly dressed, someone I'd never seen before.

We smoothly pulled away and Casba quickly delivered instructions "Chris this is a very important evening. Do you understand?"

"Yes" as clear as I could. I continued to face forward and listen.

"You will carry a bag for the duration of this evening but never utter a word to anyone. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Tell me what you understand."

God, he was being sure "I will be carrying a bag and am not to talk to anyone."

"No, that's not what I said." he wasn't cross he was just making sure I understood. "I said never utter a word to anyone."

I nodded and repeated, understanding now "I'm a bag man at an important party. I'm not to utter a word to anyone, under any circumstances."

He smirked, nodding, I turned back to our direction of travel. I was now more excited about what I was going to find and see. I wondered where Emily was right now, guessing that she'd be there before us, having been picked up from work earlier.

-----------------

We'd been at the party for a few hours now. It was in an amazing manor house in the country some 20 mins from the city. There was serious security here, almost as if it was a NATO conference or something. I felt quite privileged being here and certainly understood to not open my gob.

The people here were about as elitist as I could ever imagine. I bet not a single one of them had ever done a day's work and yet had enough money to buy a country without breaking a sweat. This was soo how the other half partied. It was certainly male dominated, maybe eighty percent. No one had needed my bag of tricks yet.

There were probably some five of Casba's girls here. All of them stood out from the rest of the guests, it wasn't obvious but something about their demeanors. They were all dressed very smartly in expensive ball gowns, Emily stood out.

I'd seen Emily wandering around and she just about acknowledged me with a little smirk once. In contrast to the fancy evening gowns of the other 'working girls', Emily was dressed more in line with her 'uniform' of her 'other job'. I usually only see her dressed like this when she comes home and it is just us. It is still shocking to me to see her dressed like this in a room full of people! The elegant attire of the room further makes Emily seem all the more vulgar and extreme. I can't help but remember her line about how 'they wanted some trash!'.

Emily was in all white tonight, with a pair of very high platform heels that were 'strappy' and held on by an ankle strap. She was wearing a very short white skirt that had vertical 'drawstrings' on the front and back that gave it a "rumpled" texture and also exposed a bit of the insides of her thighs. The skirt was short but even with the drawstring pulling up the bottom at the front and back, her butt cheeks were still covered in the back, and I couldn't see if she was wearing panties or not from the front. Her top was a sort of a halter that looped around her neck with wide straps that crossed just under her neck and that continued down with wider strips to cover the tops and sides of her breasts but at an angle due to the cross of the fabric just above her cleavage. This left a very wide and open keyhole between her breasts, showing the complete inside and even the inside bottom of each breast. The wider straps over her breasts wrapped around her back to the front, but were pulled tight to her rib cage under her hanging breasts, where they were tied in a bow. I had to struggle to not stare at her as she walked around among the elites with her almost obscene display.

At some point Casba came and collected me with a hand on my arm. We followed Emily and the other woman into a side room. There were a few couples sitting on big sofas around the room. Some of the men I recognised from somewhere, TV or something, I dunno. I guess there were some 10 people in the room. On the far side on his own a man sat with a table at this side. There was a basic chair in the middle of the room, almost centre stage.

Casba nodded to me and I closed the door behind us and stood there as he went and sat on the sofa and started to talk to a couple. I knew to stand still and wait for an instruction or request from someone.

I watched my wife being directed to the chair in the middle of the room. The woman with her said something quietly to her and she nodded. I could see her nipples clearly through her top and a few splashes of something on it also. I could only assume it was semen from blowjobs? I guess there was a fair bit in her stomach already.I liked the thought of that.

Her skirt looked even shorter now than it had looked earlier. I guess because she was sitting as she was and she hadn't tried to pull it down. Her knees were a good foot apart so that whoever was sitting opposite her was getting a good view. It wasn't me so I wasn't sure if she still had her thong on. She was looking around the room, with no apprehension at all, completely relaxed at whatever was going on. I was nervous for her.

The woman that walked in with her, quietly coughed to get everyone's attention. The room quietened down and she addressed us "So a few of you have requested that Emily here try something new."

There was a mumble in the room and a few smirks. "Emily my dear, you've never tried cocaine, heroin, meth or anything like that have you?"

Oh god, what ... what the.

Emily was visibly a little shaken now "I errr no." she was trying to regain her composure.

There were some chuckles directed towards her. I caught Casba's eye, he winked at me.

The other woman carried on "Good my darling, you're going to enjoy this then." there were some more chuckles. "In a minute we'd like the collective to decide how we're going to break this virgin in." One man found that very funny and laughed loudly. I tried not to stare at him. "We can provide pretty much anything here, we will manage the dose as she does have other duties to perform while here.'' She laughed at her own joke, so did many others.

"While we have a little think and chat. Emily I want you to wank off, cum as much as you need to." She looked up at me "Hand her the blue egg." she looked back at Emily. "Stay seated on the chair and leave your tits alone." Emily nodded at her and looked towards me.

I knew the egg she was talking about and I quickly and smoothly retrieved it from the bag. Handing it to my wife before stepping back to my position. During that simple delivery, she didn't make eye contact with me and I didn't manage to touch her skin. Both those things felt strange, I didn't like it.

The woman quickly added to the room "I've heard his whore doesn't ever need lubrication." as we watched Emily fiddle with the egg getting familiar with its modes. Then very quickly she opened her legs wide, scooted forward a little and did something with the egg between her legs. I couldn't quite see but you could now hear a slight buzzing of the toy and just as quickly she started to pant.

The woman then got everyone else back to the job at hand "So what'll it be." and the chatter started among themselves. She then started to walk amongst the guests. Emily didn't really notice as she was starting to jiggle in her seat clearly enjoying the sensations. This was a good tactic, I think. However I didn't know where to look, here was my wife performing for everyone but no one was really paying her any attention. They were all scheming on what to do with her in a few moments. I wanted to hear what was going on but I couldn't really pick out individual conversation. Also hearing my wife panting was distracting.

It felt like seconds but I guess it was a few minutes later, after I'd sort of watched Emily cum at least once, the woman stepped back to her and the room hushed. All we could hear was Emily's continuing to masturbate with the egg. "You can stop now, we're ready." and she put a hand on Emily's shoulder to get her attention, I noticed something in that hand but couldn't make it out.

My wife slowly stopped, almost reluctantly. She started to withdraw the egg but the woman was quickly on that "Turn it off and leave it in your panties."

So now I knew that Emily still had her thong on. She did as she was told. The woman then stepped in front of her and knelt down, taking her hands. She then loudly addressed my wife but for the room to also hear. "So Emily they could have had you smoke weed, or do a line of coke but they pretty much collectively want to really see you REALLY enjoy yourself." she let that sink in. You could see Emily was still panting from the wanking a few seconds ago, and also see the sheer confusion on her face.

She turned to the man at the table "Jack is preparing an H-Bomb for you my love." We all looked over watching the man fiddling with stuff. I could see Emily twisted looking over to the table along with us all. "So he's already mixed a nice big dose of heroin and a little ecstasy and is now heating it up so that we can inject it straight into your vein." I heard Emily gasp, she was watching him.

The room was completely silent, apart from whatever Jack was doing. We all watched. This was seriously scary. I'd never imagined anything like this happening to anyone I knew ever and yet here I was about to watch my wife try some serious hard core drug taking. And I know that I set this in motion via my chat with Casba all those weeks ago. Something in me was excited but I also really didn't want this to happen. This was surely the beginning of a slippery slope.

"It's exciting isn't it Emily?" I turned to see Emily now facing the other woman. She didn't look particularly excited, more ...

"I'm worried." I agreed with her thoughts. There was a chuckle in the room, it was almost nasty.

"It's ok love, trust me you're going to LOVE it."

"But I'll get ... I'll ... I'll ..." she didn't know what to say. I guess she was worried about getting hooked on it or something. That's what I was worried about also, though I felt my cock throb. What's wrong with me?

"It's ok" she turned to look at Casba "he's got your back and will make sure you don't become some addicted strung out whore." she laughed. I guess she had a point.

Casba confirmed it "No good for business if you get ruined dear. My whores need a little bit of a brain." and everyone chuckled. Emily looked over at him and his smile reassured her.

I heard the man doing the mixing or whatever moving and looked over. He stepped towards the ladies showing us all a syringe with some liquid in it. He smiled at Emily "Don't worry love, you're going to really enjoy this. I've done a 3/4 dose and will do another one for you in a few hours if all goes well.." he had an evil smile on his face. It almost said, see you next week for more. "And it will." He then offered Emily the syringe "Take it." she reached up with a shaky hand as the other woman let go.

At the same time the woman stood up and moved to the other side of my wife. She started to fiddle with her arm. We quickly saw a tourniquet applied on Emily's bicep and some tapping of her arm in the fold.

I wanted to step closer to see what was going on. I could see it fine from here but I wanted a better view. However, I was frozen. I couldn't believe what I was about to witness. Then suddenly everyone got up and started crowding around the chair, clearly having the same idea as me. My view was sort of obscured from time to time as they fell into position. I took a tiny step to my left and could see my wifes arm as the needle was brought close to a popped vein. It looked angry and ready, I'd swear I could almost see it pulsing.

"Are you ready for this Emily?"

I heard her nervous laugh "Ohh god, no, not really." There was complete silence and no one moved or said anything. I looked up to her face that I could just about see. I watched her sigh and breathe "Go for it.".

She was looking down at her arm. Her face scrunched up in pain, I looked down at her arm and saw the needle puncture her skin into the vein.

Oh god, here we go. I could see the entire syringe with the other woman's manicured nails holding it. It was still full of the evil liquid. She pulled back on the plunger a little and I could just about see some blood mixing with it. She held it there and did nothing.

I looked back at my wifes face. Her eyes were fixed on the needle her facal expression was of fear. I saw her eyes open wider and I looked down to her arm.

The needle plunger was being pushed.

The heroin was being injected into her.

As if in slow motion, I watched the liquid slowly going down, disappearing into my wifes body.

I looked back at her face. Her eyes still wide open, a look of horror.

Then back to the needle just as it bottomed out empty.

Back to her face I expected it to be instant, but I don't really even know what 'it' would look like. And then you could see something happen. At first it was slight. And then her mouth fell open and her eyes appeared to have lost focus, her eyelids softened. There was a moan from her throat, deep down, very quiet "Ugghhhhhh" and her body started to slump and her eyes rolled.

I heard a strange woman somewhere say "God, such a rush to just watch."

Then a man "Just look at her."