Becoming a Whore 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another man "That's one big hit, I can only imagine"

They were cut off with another woman "Silly whore"

And someone else "She's going to be a wild fuck in 20 mins."

And someone answered "Better go get the donkey"

And everyone laughed.

At that they dispersed, quickly pushing me to one side exiting the room. I tried to see what was happening to Emily and it took a moment before the jostling finished and I could see her laid on a mattress on the floor. I have no idea where that came from but there she was. The room was now pretty much empty. The other woman was sitting at the top of the mattress near my wifes head. She looked up at me.

"Casba will be back for you in a moment. Come here."

I took a stumbling step towards the mattress.

"This is your wife, yes?"

I nodded yes. She patted the mattress next to me. I knelt down, putting the bag at my side. She offered me my wifes hand and I took it.

"She's fine." she smiled at me "In fact she's better than fine." I must have looked startled. "It's ok to talk to her."

I knew the rule so I didn't. I wouldn't even know what to say.

I then heard Casba behind me "It's ok Chris, just for a minute." I turned and saw him in my previous position at the closed door. He was the only other person in the room. He smiled at me and I turned back to Emily.

"Love, are you ok?" I asked in a croaky voice.

She heard me and moaned something and wriggled a little. The woman chuckled "Watch this." and she leaned forward and delicately touched my wifes nipple through her top. She then started to roll it lightly and Emily started to cum. Or at least that's what it looked like, I could hardly believe it. She quickly let go and smiled at me. "See she's on another planet for a short while. Then she'll have a few hours of the most amazing orgasms. I'll keep an eye on her." she gave me a really warm smile. I relaxed as best I could and looked back at my wife, wondering what she was feeling.

"Chris lets go" Casba called me. I didn't want to leave but I stood saying "Thank you" to the woman and backed away from my wife.

Casba put his arm around my shoulder and led me out the door. "What you expected and wanted?" I know it wasn't a question really. I just couldn't get over what I'd just seen.

A few moments later we were back next to the bar where we'd started. The room was full and everyone was having fun. I recognised a few people from the injection room we were just in. They were, like everyone else, drinking, dancing, chatting, laughing, they'd moved on already. A drink was put in my hand, recognizing it as a good strong whiskey as I sipped it.

A man walked up to me asking for 2 condoms, I handed them to him from the bag. Then a little while later a woman handed me a small vibrator. Someone else wanted a dildo. I was the sex toy goblin, just collecting and handing out whatever anyone needed.

When my whiskey was gone another appeared. It was all a blur, I had no idea how long this went on before Casba appeared at my side and said "Come with me a moment".

Someone else took over my bag duties and I followed him, in a trance and slightly drunk. As we walked to wherever I could hear someone having sex, loudly. And I mean really loudly. The woman was screaming and clearly in a good way. We entered a doorway after Casba had cleared it for us. In front of me was a sight I'll never forget.

There was a huge antique four poster bed. On it were 4 people.

The woman from the injection room was kneeling at the head of the bed with her top pulled down. She had one of her medium sized boobs in her hand, the nipple was shiny and wet. On the bed was a woman sandwiched between two men. One was laying down with his condom covered dick inside a woman's ass and another big man laying on top of the woman pounding away bareback at her pussy whilst sucking on one of her big tits.

"Oh my god, your cocks are amazing." yes the woman was my wife, Emily. She screamed "Amazing" as the other woman was leaning forward trying to feed her a breast.

Emily slobbered over it, panting and being bounced with the double fucking she was receiving. "Ohh god, more" she was so animated, so loud "So big and deep." and more "I love this and never want to wake up."

She looked so happy, her eyes were wide open and wild with energy. It was like watching a 4 year old child on Christmas day when they can't contain their excitement. Emily's face was just bursting with enjoyment. Watching her flailing around like this I couldn't help but be proud of her.

The man fucking her pussy must have cum as he pulled away, and she called for "More big cock, fill me." and sure enough a very fat man with a condom covered cock appeared. He struggled to get on the bed, onto the body pile. But Emily pretty much grabbed him and tried to ram his cock into herself, all the while still with the other one still in her ass and a boob trying to get into her mouth.

Then there it was "OOhhhgggd cummmiinnnngg aaggiin" as she called it out.

There was a cheer in the room that made me look around. I guess some 10 people are in here in various states of dress. The doorway was busy with traffic. I even noticed a woman, maybe late 50s, black lady, rather overweight, with a huge white strap on dildo dangling and bouncing. It was shiny, slick, I guess either getting ready for use or had already been used on someone. God that would have been a sight to see.

I guess this was how it was to be for a while. My wife was here to be used. She was the street whore for them to abuse. Her body was theirs and she was very happy with it.

The kneeling woman was now trying to kiss my wife but was having a hard time getting to hold onto her lips. I then felt a hand on my arm. Turning to see Casba smiling and nodding to me as he started to lightly direct me out of the room.

I heard my wife call out "Ohhhh god soo full of cock." as I exited the room. She had no idea I was in there.

Even as we walked down the hallway I could hear her "Love you all, love so much".

Casba chuckled "They're really enjoying her you know. She's special." and we entered the bar area again. Where I quickly took over my bag duty again. Patting me on the shoulder, Casba reminded me that "She's doing just fine Chris." and he wandered off.

The next few hours were tame for me. The odd exchange from my bag. Some water, some whiskey, no one to talk to, just doing my job and wondering what was being done to my drugged up wife. I couldn't hear her from here so I had no idea. Was she resting? Was she sleeping? Did they give her more of that stuff? Was she drinking enough fluids? Would any of this have a lasting effect on her? When was she allowed home?

Around 1am the crowd had thinned out quite a bit and Casba appeared. "Chris, I think you can head home now, my driver will sort you. Emily will be done in a few hours and he will drop her back."

I didn't smile, I was concerned, I didn't want to leave without her. He read my look, understanding, and took my arm, leading me to another room that I'd not seen yet. It was a cinema room I guess, with staggered seats but there was no screen. Instead there was what I could only describe as a saddle on the floor but with a dildo pointing straight up. One side of the saddle was ridged and bumpy, I worked out that a woman would probably enjoy rubbing herself on that. I guessed that that woman would be my wife shortly. There were fans and lights pointing at the saddle.

There were a lot of people in the room getting comfortable in the seats and a few more coming in behind us, the room slowly filling up.

He whispered to me "You can stay for the start if you want. She is just waking up from a top up." I gasped while looking at him. He just smiled and continued "That will keep her going for a few hours. She's going to hit a world record on this device." and he chuckled. "She'll sleep for a week after this."

I looked back at the saddle and pictured Emily on it, everyone watching. Did I need to stay to see it? He asked me "Staying?" I didn't answer, my eyes locked onto the stage still.

"Ummm you can stay for the start. It'll be good for you." and he positioned me and my bag near the door. Everyone ignored me like I wasn't even there.

As the room filled up I took a moment to look over the audience. It was a mix of races, shapes, sizes and ages. The only thing in common was that this room had money in it. You could just tell that everyone had a lot more than they knew what to do with. There wasn't a single brand name or logo in sight but everything oozed opulence. The clothes fit all the different shapes perfectly, none of the jewellery was big or blingy. Even the odd fancy watch wasn't stuffed outside a cuff to show it off, it was all subtle but if you took the time to take it in, it was obvious. I really was in a different world here.

When the room was filled, maybe some 30 people sat comfortably with drinks in hand, the lights dimmed and the door next to me was closed. No one announced anything but everyone quietened down ready for the show. Ready for my wife to be humiliated in front of all these people. However, I guess it wasn't humiliating if she wanted it and enjoyed it, or was it?

The stage area lit up brightly and the fans started. No surprise that they were on a fancy remote of some sort. Then there was a short high pitched buzz and whir sound that maybe came from the saddle. It didn't last long so I couldn't lock in on it, I did however hear a chuckle from a woman somewhere in the audience.

And then it happened, my wife appeared.

I'd never seen her look like this, in fact I'd never seen anyone look like this. She looked out of this world. On her feet were some very high, black, strappy heels. They helped make her legs look long and strong. And then nothing on her apart from a bra and choker, both black. The bra was lacy and really presented her breasts, they looked absolutely massive, bigger than usual. The choker just added that bit of extra sexiness to her. From what I could see, plain black, no idea how it was secured. Somehow her hips looked more flared, more shapely. Her hair had been re-done, it was tied back in a ponytail but had been curled, when they had time to do that I'd never know. She had a little makeup on. She looked like a goddess, which I guess was the plan.

I don't know what I was expecting in terms of her alertness or awakeness but it wasn't this. Having spent the last hour or so getting fucked I thought she'd be sleepy. Having had two doses of heroin and god knows what, I expected her to look knackered. But no, she looked fresh and pumped, almost ready to run a marathon. There was an air of trepidation to her look, but her eyes were wide open and alert. She looked excited and concerned at the same time.

The other woman from the injection room was with her. She was still fully dressed and was holding one of Emily's hands leading her across the stage. As they walked slowly across the stage I noticed that Emily's skin was glittering. They'd sprinkled her with something to make her really shine. It was impressive. At one point she was facing me, I don't think she noticed me as I was in the dark, but I was drawn to her pussy. Even from this distance I could make out her lips, you could tell that she'd been used, a lot, recently. It was all very erotic.

She reached the saddle in silence and stood astride it. The other woman took my wifes two hands and helped steady her as she bent her legs going down on her knees leaning forward with the dildo behind her. The woman let go of her hands and moved behind her. Emily looked up towards us all into what was the darkness for her, putting her hands on her thighs near her knees. The woman reached behind Emily, low down and smoothly, again with no words spoken, Emily sat back.

There was a quiet "uugghhh" from my wife as she no doubt now had the dildo inside her pussy.

From somewhere near me a male voice called out "Put a bigger one on it, that was too easy. The whore needs a BIG plastic cock inside her." There was a harrumph from the crowd as everyone agreed and then silence again.

Emily didn't move but quietly the other woman disappeared from the stage reappearing a few seconds later with a much bigger attachment in her hand. She put it on the floor near the back of the machine and stood in front of Emily. Taking both her hands and helping her up. There was again another quiet "uugggh" as my wife slowly leaned forward, coming off the sex machine, and then she stood up still straddling the saddle.

The woman then moved round behind her and started to do whatever was needed to swap out the dildo. Emily was looking ahead at us all, as if she was trying to find something to look at. She gave up and looked down between her legs at what was getting ready for her.

Then a voice, this time a woman's from further in the back "Nope, bigger." and a murmur of appreciation from some others in the crowd.

Emily's head snapped up towards the voice, looking into the darkness. We saw the woman doing the swap look up and off to the side. No words were used but I guess she was looking at someone, there was a nod and she stood up and walked off with both dildo attachments.

This was a weird moment, my wife standing on the stage on her own. Lit like a stage singer but with her pussy on display standing astride a sex toy. A sex toy that her audience were directing. Emily looked like a deer trapped in the headlights as she looked into the blackness in front of her. I guess she couldn't make anything out, she had no idea how many people were here, or the layout of the rest of the room. There was something statuesque about her pose, how she held her body, she looked proud. I could almost see a level of confidence in her, whether it was her job and professionalism or the drugs I didn't know.

A few moments later the other woman reappeared with two objects in her hands. I couldn't quite make them out. Kneeling again behind my standing wife, she put the things down on the floor again that was out of everyone's sight. She then did something to the saddle and the floppy bit came off the top. It was quickly replaced by another floppy thing that she took a moment to work into place and secure. When she'd finished I, and I guessed a few of the onlookers were surprised. As there was now a long nobbly thing, it certainly wasn't bigger than what was there before. Silence filled the room as we all looked on surprised. I could see Emily look down and was wondering what was going on in her head.

We heard the woman next to Emily take a deep breath, and then we saw why. From her side appeared the dildo, she lowered over the top of the knobby thing. It was big, and required both of her hands and the weight of her body to secure it in place. Ok this was something different.

I heard someone near me "Now we're talking." and then someone else whispered "That'll stretch the whore out." It looked really big, easily thicker than a coke can, so probably some 2.5" in diameter and it had to be some 6" or more inches long. It was a very big fat dildo.

The thing that entered into my mind is that a real cock is alive, and a squidgy pussy could squash it. This dildo however, and from watching how the woman had to work it on there, didn't have much give. If this was going to fit into my wife her pussy was going to have to really stretch to fit it.

Trying to see Emily's face wasn't possible as she was looking down on the dildo, from that angle I was wondering if she could see the extent of the problem that was incoming.

The woman again stood and came round to the front of my wife and took her hands. No words were spoken. Again Emily went down to her knees, however this time the woman didn't go round back to help. This time she remained in front of her. She looked up and they both locked eyes. Still holding her hands Emily leaned back a little and stopped. She then shuffled her feet apart a bit more and moved into a squatting position over the fat dildo. She opened her mouth as if to say something, we could see her wiggling a little. Then in the silence she called out "Ohhh god it's tooo big.".

That on its own was so sexual and erotic. No one said anything, no one reacted. It was just all us spectators watching a woman trying to impale herself on this too big dildo. No one was encouraging her, no one was helping.

We heard her again "OHhh gggfff" and she closed her eyes. I think she slipped down a little more. Did that mean it was sliding in?

Yes it did, as we heard her "Ohhh ummm wow" and she moved down a little.

At that the woman let go of her hands and moved behind my wife. My wife opened her eyes looking back at us again. "Ohhhhh ggggod it's big." As she gets lower, her hands now move to her abdomen. It's as if she's trying to feel it going up inside her. "Sooo full."

The woman puts her hands on my wifes shoulders and I think starts to apply pressure. She's helping her, or pushing her down onto it. Trying to get it all in. Then for the first time since this performance began she speaks, quietly, almost a whisper "You have to get it all deep inside you.".

"Ugghhhh" as my wife is pushed down hard. From the angle I'm at I can still see some of the dildo that is to go in. Her pussy lips have all but gone up inside herself as she works her way down onto it. Would this ruin her pussy, would it change it for good?

"Girl, your clit needs to be on the base."

Emily nods "Ohhhhhh"

We see the gap quickly disappear as she starts to pant and moan more. A few moments later the woman moves round in front of Emily and leans over to check. She then walks off stage and all eyes on locked on my wife.

Her hands are still on her stomach and all of a sudden she moans loudly "Oh, Oh, OH" and her hands fly down to the exposed bit of the saddle to brace herself. She rocked and told us the obvious "Ohhh cummminngg arrgghhh" leaning forward and hiding her face from us. Her whole body rocking and shaking with it. It looked really powerful and not like it was going to stop.

"Ugghhhh arrrrr" and she flung her head back squeezing her tits between her arms that were still supporting her body. "Ohhh gggaawwddd" and her body shook more.

She looked like she was going to fall and just like that she appeared to stop shaking. She started panting and getting her breath back.

"So how was that?" from a woman somewhere in the room.

Emily looked up, still breathing heavily. She smiled and answer "Amazing"

The same woman "What was?"

"That orgasm."

Then a strange man "First of maybe 20 or 50."

Emily's eyes opened wide and she smirked at the room. At that point she start to mumble "Ummm"

Someone "What's wrong?"

"I can feel it."

Then from a voice I recognized "Use your words whore." it was Casba.

She nodded "I can feel the seat on my uggghhh clit." and she continued "Ohhh it's good."

Someone else "How's your cunt?"

"Very full" and she added "uncomfortable but full."

"You'll get used to it." that generated a chuckle.

"Uhhggggg gggoooodddd stretched" she was starting again whilst still answering the question.

"What's happening now?"

"I'm goingggg arrggghhhhh" she screamed clearly cumming again. Another hard, powerful orgasm, shaking her core. This was quicker, stopping fast, the Q & A continued as she panted.

"Did you like the heroin?"

"Ohhh god yes." and she shook again. Whoever was controlling the saddle was timing it well.

"Do you think you'll want more?"

Without a hesitation she started another orgasm, this time one hand flew to her left boob and tried to pop it. She squeezed the hell out of it through her bra. "Argghhhgggghh" as she shook through a huge cum. They made this one last a lot longer than the other one and she screamed through it all.

When she came down the other woman appeared briefly to hand my wife a bottle of I guess water. She gulped it all down before the question came back "More heroin my lovely?"