Becoming a Whore 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily hardly hesitated, slipping out of her shoes, and handing me her jacket. She then smirked my way as she wriggled out of her panties and dropped them on the shoe pile, not really on her shoes. Tracy then took her hand and let her onwards, I followed.

The next room was big, big enough that I couldn't see the ends of the room. It had a lot of people in it. Maybe some 20 or so, it was very dark, smelt funny, and had a low thumping tune playing in the background. The music was loud enough that you couldn't really hear much. The seating was made up of bean bag chairs all over the place, everyone was very quiet and looked high. There was one other woman I think, she was a big woman and looked like she was sleeping. Interestingly she was fully dressed, actually so was everyone else.

I followed Tracy and Emily as they headed towards the man and Bella, who had found some beanbags off to the side. Bella had a glass pipe thing in her hand and the man had another one in his hand. Emily sat on one of the bags next to the man where Tracy plonked her. Tracy then knelt next to Emily and turned to look at me, smiling before turning back to Emily.

Something was said between the woman and the man with the glass pipe and the glass pipe was put onto Emily's lips. Tracy then held a lighter under a part of it and I watched it cloud up. Emily then swiftly inhaled the dangerous vapours into her lungs. She coughed a little and sucked more in. Tracy then encouraged her to take more again and again. Really loading her up my heart was banging out of my chest as I watched my wife doing this hard drug.

I then noticed Bella get up and dreamily waddled over to a man near her. No words were spoken but she started to fiddle with his trousers. Soon fishing his cock out and starting to wank it. The man had opened his eyes and started to smirk as his cock rapidly grew. Smoothly Bella straddled him and lowered herself down, I guess impaling herself on his cock. I couldn't hear anything, it was dark and everything was in slow motion but she was clearly slowly fucking him. I watched them, transfixed and surprised.

Then remembering that my wife was here I turned back to where she was sitting. Tracy was gone, Emily was smiling and looked rather spaced out. She was also leaning back more in the beanbag, her legs together to one side. Tracy then stepped back into view with two men in tow. One she pushed onto one side and said something to him. She then knelt next to my wife and pulled on one knee to spread her legs wide.

For a few seconds I saw my wifes glistening naked pussy, before the legs and ass of the other man obstructed the view. Tracy manoeuvred him between my wifes legs. Kneeling down, his trousers around his ankles, he leaned forward covering my wife. He was soon slowly dreamily wiggling his hips and I saw him then push forward. Again no sounds that I could hear but it was clear he was putting his cock into my wife.

Next to them, Tracy was now doggy style over a beanbag with her head near Emily's. The other man was lining himself up into her as she picked a pipe up from somewhere and started to smoke from it. After a few big drags she leant over towards my wife, I took a step to the side to see better what was happening. My wife was open mouth kissing the man that was fucking her when Tracy tapped her shoulder. Next thing I could see through this sexual drug filled haze was my wife taking another drag on the pipe was her body was moving in rhythm to the slow fucking she was getting.

I was gobsmacked at what I was seeing. My cock was throbbing, my eyes sore from the smoke, my ears ringing from the music, my mind confused by it all. I couldn't deny how out of this world this experience was, how amazing it was, how lucky I was.

Looking around the room I could now see the odd table with various needle boxes on them, sealed syringes, packs of powder and glass like stuff, pipes of all sizes and stuff I had no idea what it was. All of the people in the room looked a mess. This certainly wasn't our usual crowd. I didn't know what to do or where to look.

I then felt someone nudging me out of the way. It was a huge bloke, all belly. I moved to one side and watched him take off his trousers and pants. Dropping them on the floor and laying down on his back. His cock already hard as a rock aimed straight at the ceiling. It was surprisingly long, a lot longer than mine. However his belly wanted to roll to hide it, he was having to hold it, it was pretty yuk really.

Another person then nudged me to the side again, this man was similarly half naked and had the hand of a woman he was dragging with him. I soon realised that this was my wife's hand and he was the man that had just fucked her. He directed her to the man laying down and let go of her hand before he melted away into the background.

Again everything happening was in slow motion, everyone drugged to the eyeballs. My wife straddled the fat guy's hips and lowered herself, using her hand to control his cock. Her skirt around her waist, her t-shirt still on as she impaled herself on his cock. She didn't ride him like I expected, I guess that was too much hard work? Instead she was rotating her hips while his belly pushed against her stomach.

Suddenly another pair of hands and arms appear near my wife. It was Bella and she was soon pulling my wifes t-shirt up over her head. Now my wife just had her skirt on, for what use it was. She was now the most naked person there. Bella threw the top away somewhere, vanished a second and came back with a different pipe. Lighting it she took a quick drag from it before offering it to Emiily.

Emily took it from her hands and holding it herself starting to inhale the drug again. Bella then knelt down and taking one of my wifes boobs in her hands, drew it to her mouth and started to suck on it. At that instant I watched my wife's body judder and jiggle as she clearly had a powerful orgasm.

Another man then tapped Emily on the shoulder and took the pipe off her. He put it somewhere and started to take his jeans off. Just as his cock came into view and he started to stroke it, the fat man my wife was riding got Bella's attention and using hand signals indicated something.

Bella smiled at him and nodded. Getting my wife's attention she laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide and beckoned Emily to her. Emily looked at the man she was riding and he nodded to her. She raised herself up off his cock, stepping over his hips she knelt and slowly moved forward toward Bella. Dropping to her hands and knees she walked forward with her mammoth tits dangling to the floor.

When she reached Bella's hips with her hands and continued to keep moving forward, Bella shook her head and pointed down. It was clear that she expected my wife to eat her pussy. The one that had just been fucked by that other man. Dreamily Emily moved back a little and dropped her head. At the same time I noticed a huge belly appear behind Emily. It was the same fat man she was just fucking.

As her face vanished between Bella's highs the fat man deposited his belly on my wife's ass, kicked her knees apart and wriggled his cock into her. With his hands tightly gripping my wife's hips he pulled her hips to him whilst pushing forward as if he was trying to push his very soul into her. A pipe was offered to his lips by someone and he inhaled. You could then see the pressure he was applying to my wife, her hip flesh white around the grip of his fingers. Was he hurting her? If he was she didn't seem to care as she was happily lapping at this other girl's pussy.

Within a few moments I could see Emily juddering, another orgasm already? And then a few seconds later the fat man pulled back. He fell onto his ass his cock starting to soften, slick from the fucking. Looking back at my wife I could see his cum actually dripping from her used pussy, like a slow waterfall.

Bella was apparently done as she then pushed Emily's head away and started to get up. Emily was about to do the same when a hand appeared on her back pushing her back down. The hand was attached to another man with a fat, short cock that was soon rammed into her dripping pussy. This guy had some energy and was fucking her fast and hard. Emily's mouth was wide open, her face was looking towards me and was glistening from the pussy munching she'd just been doing.

I then noticed the large other lady nearby, there was fussing going on around her. Someone placed a seriously large beanbag chair near us and she stripped off before getting into it. She wasn't very attractive, very overweight, big saggy boobs sitting on a huge belly. She was smoking what looked like a normal'ish cigarette, I guessed pot of some sort. Tracy then appeared with a tray and knelt next to the big woman.

Something was said between them and Tracy took a drag on the woman's cigarette. It was interesting that she was still largely dressed and I was confused when she put her finger in her mouth, then rolled it around in powder on the tray before reaching under her skirt. I could only guess that the power was now inside her.

When her hand appeared again I watched the two women slowly put the same powder around a medium sized dildo. It looked like flour, so I guessed it was cocaine. With the dildo suitably covered Tracy then handed it to the fat woman who to my surprise pushed it deep inside her own pussy. It was some effort but it did pretty much vanish.

Emily then appeared in my line of sight, kneeling up where she was fucked twice just now. She had a dreamy, almost tired look on her face and was slowly looking around the room. Whilst looking she instinctively pulled her skirt back down. Comical considering where we were, what she'd been doing and the fact that her tits were out. When she spotted Tracy and the fat lady, Tracy beckoned her to them.

She knee walked the few paces towards them. Tracy then taking her head in her hands kissed her deeply and saying someone directed her toward the fat lady. They then adjusted the fat lady and my wife so that Emily was now almost laying on her lap. One of her boobs was then offered to Emily's mouth whilst she started to play with one of my wifes.

Once they were sort of comfortable, Tracy then reached between the fat lady's legs and wriggled the dildo out of her. She then put the now very slick dildo back into the power and started to coat it again. This time a lot more powder stuck to it. As soon as Tracy was happy with her job she lifted it to my wife's line of sight and said something, again I couldn't hear her.

Emily could, and whilst still lying there on her back on the other woman's lap, opened her legs. Tracy then easily slid the dildo into her and closed her legs. She was happy that it was there to stay and moved away. The fat woman was talking to Emily and I took a step forward to try to hear it. But as I reached them she stopped talking and moving her hand from my wifes boob started to caress her head. Emily's cheeks then hollowed a little as she sucked on the big woman's boob and she closed her eyes. Clearly taking a break.

This scene, the fat woman looking down at my resting wife was again another surreal moment, something that would be burned into my mind forever. I can't believe this was happening, I can't believe how lucky I am to have seen it happen, I would never have believed it otherwise.

Looking around the room again I think some of the men had changed, I couldn't be sure. There were still only 4 women that I could make out. Bella and Tracy were both engaged in some sort of sex act with a various new strangers. It was like they were the hostesses there or something. Was this a regular occurrence, or was this something that ran 24/7 for all the city's addicts with enough money to play?

Looking back at my wife and the woman nothing appeared to have changed. They both looked peaceful and relaxed for a moment, so I decided to have a little move around the room. I did have a think about trying something, myself but really wasn't that interested. I also considered leaving but I worried about leaving Emily here. I did still deeply love the crazy whore. Geezz the crazy junkie whore.

After a good 20 minutes or more of a slow walk around the room taking in the sights I came back to where Emily and the women were. They were no longer there. The large beanbag was still there and the tray that had the coke on it was there with just the clean'ish dildo on it and no drugs were left.

Looking around again I couldn't see Emily anywhere. Slight concern kicked in when I spotted a man in the corner a long way, his hip movement, maybe giving away that he was fucking someone slowly. He was on top of someone laying on the floor with populated beanbags closely tucked in near them. Something drew me there so I started to walk towards them as he stopped and got up. Yup it was Emily that was under him, there she was laying there. Her eyes closed, she looked asleep or really completely out of it. Before I got to them, another man laid down on top of her and started to fuck her body again.

I stopped to watch from this distance. No one here cared about disease, no one here appeared to care about anything apart from pleasure and enjoyment. I watched his ass move up and down as I guess his cock enjoyed my wife's well used pussy. A few moments later he stopped, I witnessed his but cheeks hollow inwards I guessed as he injected more semen into her. He then slowly withdrew and flopped out of view, his soft cock, slick and wiggling as he left.

Again she lay there, not moving at all apart from the rise and fall of her chest with her breathing. Still just her skirt around her waist and her pussy again had a small river running from it. Then another man rolled onto her and he too started fucking her.

It dawned me that this was exactly what she said she wanted earlier. I heard her voice in my head repeating 'I just want to be used and have mindless orgasms all the time'. Well she was possibly missing the orgasms right now but she was certainly being used.

Some fussing behind me caught my attention and I turned to see what must have been a small tattoo studio. Somehow it had just been set up and someone was having something done on their wrist. In my mind I hear Emily's voice echo "I want to be as bad as I can be". I almost smirked, imaging if this is what she had in mind, this entire thing. I stepped forward towards the tattoo goings on and watched.

Without realising it I'd watched 4 people have various simple things drawn and written on their bodies. Turning to check on my wife she wasn't where she was when I last saw her, that wasn't a surprise this time. So I went looking again.

Another 10 minutes or so of trying to find her I eventually did where I'd left off. She was now with Tracy, very much awake and in the middle of a second tattoo. The current one being done was of a rather big rose with a stem of thorns. It was a bit simple and crude, and was flipping huge. She was laying flat so her boobs were splayed out. The rose was over her right boob, at the middle top and the stem laying across her very upper cleavage. Any form of t-shirt was going to show this off and anything showing cleavage was going to draw the eye to wonder how it looked in its entirety. This was so risky, as it truly wasn't something that could be hidden.

My first thought was that she was going to be here for hours, but after watching for a while I quickly worked out that this was likely to be an outline to be detailed and filled in at another time.

Her other tattoo was the word 'Whore' on her navel, just below her belly button. That too was outline text but blooming big, each letter was probably 1 inch square. There was something like cellophane over it.

I was surprised, shocked and pleased all at the same time. In a few quick weeks she had started this experience and in the last 24 hours she had gone 100% into this new lifestyle. There really was no going back now. She was smiling at Tracy and they were talking, their heads close together. As Tracy moved during their chat I noticed that she had the same Whore tattoo in the same place.

Tracy nodded towards me and Emily looked over. I nodded acknowledgement to her and she smiled back. During that quick exchange Tracy had been delivered a smoking glass pipe and she drew a huge load into her lungs and mouth. She then leant forward and puffed it all into my wifes mouth. She took it all. Tracy then did it again and again, before the pipe stopped working, either empty or out of heat.

I realised that I needed a drink and a pee and wandered off to work out those two problems. Quickly finding a sealed bottle of water in a fridge and a lav to pee in.

When I returned to the nasty drug room someone else was being tattooed. And I spotted Emily slowly riding someone's cock while it looked like he was trying to pull her boobs off her body. Tracy and Bella were cuddling and kissing on a chair, both still fully dressed but enjoying each other's company.

Looking at my watch I realised that we'd been here for nearly 2 hours. In that time she'd had sex with at least 6 people, taken all sorts of drugs and had two tattoos. Only yesterday she was a drug and tattoo virgin! I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Go home on my own? Surely she'd had enough by now and needed a rest. Watching her orgasm again on her current lover, she certainly looked worn out but maybe that was just the drugs? I stepped up towards her and waited for them to finish.

Bella soon appeared at my side with a questioning look on her face? Unable to speak to her because of the constant music drone, I pointed to my watch and then shrugged. She laughed, finding something funny. She turned, nodding to someone behind her, then reached over and tapped Emily on the shoulder. She signalled something to Emily and taking my arm walked me through the room to the door and the back of the house near the shoe pile.

With my ears still ringing and the music now a little quieter we could talk. She started "What's up honey? Emily's doing amazingly well, you ok?"

"I ... well ... what time?"

She giggled and leaned forward kissing me on the cheek. When she pulled back she took my hand and placed it over her heart. "There is no time here." I didn't understand and looked over the shoulder towards the door to the party room.

The door opened and Emily and the drugs man appeared. It was strange to see my wife walking towards us in just her miniskirt when the other two people were fully dressed. She also had two bits of cellophane over her new markings. When they reached us Bella repeated "There is no time here."

The man smirked, he didn't look half as distant as the two women, clearly he knew his limits or didn't bother taking anything. He turned to my wife slightly "Are you ready to leave?"

She looked confused "Oh is it time?"

He smiled warmly and Bella turned towards her and started to kiss her like before. Mashing their bodies together, mouths open, slowly kissing a deep wet kiss. He then started to explain, whilst the women enjoyed themselves "We hold these exclusive Bloom parties every few months. It's an all you can eat buffet of pleasure and usually lasts a few days. There are a few of us in there keeping an eye on things, to make sure no one really over does it." he chuckled "We don't want anyone dying on us again." again? jeeuzzess "The girls usually keep going until they can't." he saw the alarm on my face "Until they need to sleep, a deep sleep. They usually go for at least 24 hours without that break, a few have stayed awake for the entire Bloom." he paused to let that settle in.

At the same time Bella and Emily took a break. Bella must have been listening "You're good for a 24 hour party, yer Emily?"

"Ohh I" Emily wasn't sure and looked still dreamy.