Becoming a Whore 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella reached forward under my wife's skirt and both women moaned at the touch. Bella then teased her "Your dripping snatch had enough bitch?"

Emily shook her head a no. He smiled "Then let's not waste any energy you ladies have. Get back to it."

Bella removed her hand from my wifes pussy and taking her hand they both walked back towards the door. They didn't need to open it as two men opened it and staggered out. The women walked back in as the two men stepped off to another door that I know led to the front of the house, other rooms and the lavs.

The man with me then continued "Plenty of cock and drugs to keep her going don't worry. We sell spaces in the room over the 3 days. There will be a steady stream of reprobates coming along to enjoy the pleasures of the Bloom." he grinned at that and then pushed the point "This is what she" then correcting himself "you both want isn't it? To mix with the scum of society? To become one of them?"

I was shocked but realised that Casba had told him. He was delivering what Emily had said that she wanted. I didn't reply, taking it all in, my heart pounding.

"Take her home if you really want to. No one will stop you." he turned and slowly walked back towards the door adding "Come in and watch for a while, leave, join in, I don't care." and he was gone through the door.

I just stood there for a few minutes and tried to breathe. Big, slow, deep, breaths in and then out, through my nose. I then checked my phone, a message from Casba that just read 'Enjoy yourselves.' no smiley, nothing else. A message from Claire 'All ok dad, I haven't seen much of you and mum this weekend?'.

I quickly replied to her telling her that we were good and that I was coming back shortly, and that mum was partying for a bit. Not waiting for a reply I put the phone back in my pocket and re-entered the room.

Waiting for my senses to calibrate, I slowly looked around. There appeared to be a lot more men here now. Maybe some 25 people in the room and this time just 3 women. The fat woman had gone. All three of the women were in different parts of the room, away from each other. Each engaged in some form of sex. Bella was being held up against a wall, her legs straddling an Indian man's ass as he pounded into her. Tracy was sucking some guys cock as he was sitting on one of the beanbags, his hands on her head, clearly enjoying the feelings she was giving him.

I stepped towards the only other women there, my wife. She was again on the floor on her back, legs spread wide with a man laying on top of her, his ass and back relaying that he was fucking her. She was propped up on her elbows, her tits flopped to the side and someone was holding a glass pipe at her lips. As her pussy walls were receiving pleasure from the cock, her brain was exploding from the vapour she was inhaling. Her eyes looked wild, she looked excited, like she should run the worlds fastest marathon. On her left were two men both with their cocks out, slowly stroking them. I guessed waiting their turn.

The pipe was moved away from her lips and she leaned back so that she was now flat on the floor. The man fucking her stopped moving and soon leaned back his heels. He stood up and motioned something to Emily. Another man took his place between her legs and also indicated something to someone, a small cloth appeared in his hand, thrown from across the room. He then threw it to Emily.

She understood and used it to clean her pussy a bit. I then understood and they were complaining that she was too full or wet? They were moaning that a whore was too loose? Was that even a thing? I know that I found it exciting to think that they were rejecting my wife. It was disgusting, but I was excited again, damn my broken brain.

Emily finished and quickly he was laying on her with his hips jabbing into her again. There was no kissing, no intimacy, just fucking. My worry about her being too loose and them rejecting her was instantly dismissed as he stopped the jabbing and pulled back. A fresh stream of his semen dribbling from my wife. He hadn't lasted more than 60 seconds, she couldn't be that bad then surely. I was proud again.

He quickly went off somewhere else. I expected the other man next to her to take his place between her legs but he just stood there looking down at her. He was either zoned out or enjoying what he was seeing. There she was on her back, in the typical missionary position for a woman. Legs bent and apart, her body ready for use. Her eyes were closed, her head to the side, her arms passively at her side. This break was only for a few moments before he did indeed move around to get between her legs.

This guy was slow though, enjoying his time with my wife. Kneeling between her spread legs, one hand on his cock, slowly stroking. The other roaming and caressing my wife. This was actually really nice to see, someone almost caring for her, like I do. He did this for a while, particularly enjoying her boobs, moving them to the middle of her body then removing his hand and watching them instantly sliding back to their natural position at her side, rippling with their movement. He was clearly a man like me, a boob man, enjoying huge, natural, full boobs.

This continued for a few minutes, Emily not acknowledging anything. Eventually, he leaned forward and slid into her, her next lover. He was very slow going into her and almost the slowest I could ever imagine with his fucking motion, almost not moving. His arms propping his body up so it was just crotch to crotch contact. He was savouring this moment again, maybe his thing?

After some 5 minutes of watching this I decided to look around the room again. Bella had now removed her top, her chest glistening with what I guessed was sweat. She was sitting in the middle of the room on her own with a really long dildo and a tray of powder. Like before she was putting the powder on both ends, one end had a lot more. Was she about to put both ends into herself for people to watch a show? She was really taking her time preparing the dildo. Then wondered if it was one of those double ended dildos for two women to enjoy at the same time. That made me wonder and I started trying got picture it. Again myself, in a trace like state watch her and time slowly passing.

Eventually, looking back over my shoulder towards Emily I could see she was now standing up with Tracy, walking towards us. Tracy was gilding Emily by the elbow as Emily was wiping her thighs and pussy with the same rag. At some point in the last few minutes Emily had lost her skirt, she was now completely naked. The only naked person here. That bugged me that my beautiful wife was somehow dirtier than these two more haggard whores but I also felt a little pride at that fact. When they reached Bella she just simply dropped the rag on the floor and was soon sitting opposite Bella.

Bella now had a t-shirt back on and had an excited, evil looking grin on her face. Tracy had vanished but I then realised that a lot of occupied beanbag chairs were all drawn close to this incoming floor show. Either side of me were a few men standing and watching also. I also noticed another woman in here, very smartly dressed standing opposite me, she was fully dressed and very smart. Like you'd expect a lawyer to dress.

Emily and Bella were now feet to feet, with their legs bent and their pussies facing each other a foot or two apart. Emily was laying on her back with her head on the floor but Bella was propped up and bought the dildo thing between both of them. A man then knelt on the floor next to Emily's head putting his knees against her shoulders, her head between his legs. He was fully clothed. I then noticed that the heads of the dildos were different. The one heading towards my wife was much bigger. My wifes end was cock shaped with a thick ridge, and bumps all over it. It was also covered in a fair amount of, still my guess, cocaine.

The other end was a little more petite and didn't have half the powder on it. Bella put her end against her pussy and slid it in just a little, easily. There had to be more than a foot to play with still and there was a bend in it as she offered the other end to my wifes pussy. A fair bit of resistance here and Emily's face and mouth showed it, I guess crying out a little. More pressure being applied by Bella and Emily wiggling a little. I could now see why the man was kneeling there with his knees limiting Emily's movement, he was there to stop her moving away.

It popped into her, stretching her pussy. You could see her muscles relax now. Bella now started to move the dildo between them, out of her into Emily, out of Emily into her. Just an inch or so, before she started to close the gap between them. Putting one of her legs on top of Emily's and the other under she wiggled forward and the dildo started to vanish.

Emily remained passive throughout this process, just moving and I guess moaning at the movement of the dildo inside her pussy. Bella had a hand on the dildo, keeping it moving and was inching forward. In no time there was only 1 inch between then it was like they'd reached the end of the line, both women full. However Bella wasn't done, with no room for her hand she started to rotate her hips still applying pressure. She signalled someone and shortly smoking pipes appeared again, one for each of them. Bella inhaled and Emily needed some light taps on her cheeks by the men to rouse her awareness to accept it. She was soon taking deep lungfuls of the evil air. It woke her up and she started to join in with her hip movements.

Within 30 seconds of their new drug top up, the constant pressure caused the last inch of dildo to quickly vanish. They were now pussy to pussy, sharing their juices, enjoying the feeling. Both were stuffed with dildo, though I didn't know if it was an equal partnership or if one had more than the other. Emily's was a much bigger woman than Bella, she was a good 4 inches taller, clearly more voluptuous so it would be logical that she had the lion's share of the dildo. However the other woman looked younger but more into this world, so maybe she was stretched and used to this?

There was a little round of applause that I could see rather than hear when their pussies touched. And instantly a few people moved away. Either they've seen this before or were ready for their next whatever.

It was another new experience watching my wife having lesbian sex in front of an audience. Was there anything left to surprise me? I quickly stopped thinking that, as I realised, yes there was.

Taking a moment to really watch what was happening. The sparse, dark pussy hair from Bella matching with the clean shaven pussy of my amazing wife. Bella's pussy kept disappearing behind her skirt as it flapped about, while Emily's was on display all the time. They were clearly both really enjoying the feelings they were giving each other. I wondered if the cocaine being absorbed via their vaginas was a good thing. It wasn't something I'd ever thought about before, but I guess it made sense.

Emily's skin was glistening with sweat, her whore tattoo really caught my attention as it squirmed and moved about. Wherever she went now if s bikini was called for the rest of her life people would see. There was no going back.

It was also strange that Emily was the only naked person in the room. Bella was pretty much fully dressed with her t-shirt and skirt. This made Emily look even dirtier in my book. The dressed whore performing with the naked whore. What was even sadder was that not many people were now watching, these two whores were almost performing just for me. People really weren't paying that much attention, these two were both oblivious to that and just enjoying themselves. I noticed the tattoo person was back in the corner and someone was having something put on their shoulder.

It was at this time that I decided it was time to head back to see our daughter Claire. I was still coming to terms with the fact that the love of my life, my amazing wife, was lost to this world for now. It was so dirty and hot I could have stayed here all night. It was also a little heart wrenching, as I was slightly worried where it was heading.

Walking back to the car, my eyes stinging from the smoke, my ears ringing from the music, my stomach growling with hunger but all the way my cock rock solid knowing what was likely still going on in that room. What Emily had decided to partake in.

Both excited and shitting myself about how deep into this rabbit hole would we go?

What was the end?