Becoming a Whore 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked up and scanned the room, unable to see anyone through the lights pointing at her "I don't think so, thank you." but I didn't believe her.

Someone chuckled loudly "A whore saying no so politely to a bump. That's a new one."

I was so proud of her, my wife. Here she was sharing her most intimate moment with all these strangers. It was so different to her prostitution that was nearly always 1 on 1 and over quickly. Here she was pretty much naked sharing her orgasms. As I was thinking just that, another one racked her body. She moaned loudly and long as it cascaded through her. What was that, number 4 or 5 already? Wouldn't she have had enough? Wouldn't they have had enough by now? How long was this planned to go on for? I had to admit it was very stimulating and erotic to watch.

As she finished that one she quickly headed into another one, not really getting a break. I expect the drugs in her system were keeping her going. Keeping her alert, making it all feel stronger. She now had a light sheen of sweat over her body making her glisten and shine even more.

After watching her like this for some time I felt a tap on my arm and turned to see Casba. He nodded at me and I understood. It was time for me to leave. I looked one last time at my wife writhing through the end of another orgasm. I watched her panting and hunched over as she gathered herself. Turning and stepped towards the door following Casba. Just as I walked through the door I heard someone request "Loose the bra bitch, I wanna see those hangers swing." and at that we were separated as the door behind me clicked close.

Casba smiled at me and steered me towards the main entrance. Before I knew it I was in the car heading home. It was all a blur, the blow jobs, the drugs, the gangbang, the saddle thing. All of it, every little bit was crazy and not us. I was slowly getting used to her being a whore, somehow. That scared me, was this suddenly going to be a norm for us? How deep did this go, was there a limit, an end?

-----------------

It was 4pm the next day before Emily stirred. She was delivered back at 6am, and zombie like made her way to bed where she collapsed into a deep sleep. As per our usual setup I didn't change her but left her as she arrived. They had given her a change of clothes to come home in. I did however look over my beautiful wife to check that she was ok. From all intents and purposes she was fine, knickers, a half decent dress, breathing nicely, resting.

I could hear her doing her usual upstairs, toilet, shower and about 20 minutes later she appeared in the kitchen. It was an amazing transformation from when I last saw her active. Right now she looked like a normal mother and wife. She kissed me on the cheek and asked how everything was today. This was her usual routine after an evening on her 2nd job.

Last night wasn't remotely her normal 2nd job however and I needed to know if she was ok. If we were ok. If anything had changed. "Emily love, are you ok?"

She smiled at me whilst fiddling with a cup, sorting out some tea. "Well I feel like I spent the last 24 hours in a gym. I'm aching all over."

Oh god that didn't sound good. She read my face and continued "Muscles love, I used a lot of muscles for a long time last night."

Doh of course, I'd gone straight to a messed up brain from the drugs. I didn't know how to ask about the drugs but I needed to know or understand. I meekly asked her "How did it all feel?"

She smirked "Not bad you know." and she turned to create tea in that cup that she'd been playing with.

Smart arse reply, I crept up behind her and gave her a big hug. Yup I grabbed a load of boob at the same time, kinda hard not to. I gave her a squeeze "I'm glad you're ok." and kissed her on the neck.

She also grabbed my arms and squeezed back. "It's amazing isn't it, what's happened recently?"

Understatement of the year and as I released her I traced my hand across her inner arm where the injection went. My question unsaid but clear.

She gave me permission "Go on."

Quietly and with reverence "You let them inject you with heroine."

She corrected me "We let them, yes." she paused a moment "And ecstasy. Yes I did have that didn't I." I couldn't see her face but from the way she described it, she sounded dreamy. "It was unbelievable."

"You want it again?"

Without a heart beat's gap she replied "Yes" and then just as quickly "But I don't think that's a problem."

I didn't say anything for a while. We both let it sink in still in a strange embrace. Eventually "I don't want you becoming a junkie love."

She wriggled her but against my hardening cock "You sure?"

I didn't answer, I didn't want to lie and I couldn't say yes as it was ridiculous.

She wriggled again, feeling and teasing my cock "You sure you don't like the idea of me being some strung out whore with my mind on another planet while my body is being used?"

I groaned, I couldn't help it. She continued "Did you enjoy watching your wife getting injected with those drugs?"

She knew she had me "Yes" and a few seconds later "Sorry"

She untangled herself from me and turned around facing me "I loved it too. I couldn't help myself, especially knowing that you were there watching." she sighed. "I think that's what makes it worse or better depending on how you look at it."

I nodded at her "We have to be so careful though." I didn't need to spell it out any more than just that.

She nodded back and we kissed. A slow passionate kiss.

She then withdrew from me and while looking me in the eye. "I want a hit again."

I scrunched my face up, not 100% sure what she ment and worried about what I thought it meant.

She nodded at me "Yes Chris, I want to feel the high again."

Oh shit already, no no no. "Oh god Emily. No." but I felt my cock go rock solid in seconds.

Her eyes still locked onto mine "I know, but it's what I want.", she reached to my cock and found it hard. "You want it to." it wasn't a question. She smiled.

I said nothing, we stood there for a few seconds. She squeezed my cock. "Tell me, be honest.". Another few seconds of nothing from me "You owe me this, tell me."

I took a deep breath and not really answering the question "Yes" I wasn't really sure what the question was.

"Why do you want me like that?"

"I honestly don't know." that was the truth.

"But you do like the idea of me hooked on drugs?" she felt my cock throb in her hand, it felt wrong, so wrong. She suddenly looked serious "I want another hit." I throbbed again.

She reached to me and hugged, we both squeezed each other tightly and she whispered to me "I want it, I want to have lots of drugged up sex. I want to be nothing more than a sex object.".

I gasped and hugged her tighter. She pulled back a bit and we started kissing again. Long, wet, sloppy kissing, there was something unsaid happening between us.

Her mobile ringing brought us out of our kiss. Pulling it from her back pocket she looked at it. "It's Casba" she informed me and with a raised eyebrow asking if she should answer it.

Nodding "Go on" and I smiled at her.

Answering it on speaker phone she popped it on the work surface and leaned back. "Hi"

He replied "Hey Emily, how are you feeling?"

"Great thanks, only just got up." and she stretched for me to see and smiled at me. I moved slightly away and sat on a stool giving her some space. "Chris there?"

"Nope" she lied and smirked at me. I smiled back, I liked having one over on him, her pimp.

He continued "So you're ok with everything that happened yesterday?"

"Yup"

In his true fashion of no bullshit "So you enjoyed all the fucking?" felt like a weird question.

"Yup, just doing my job."

"Good. And the Sybian?" oh that's the name of the saddle thing. I knew, I knew what it was called.

"Oooh god yes, that was intense and with everyone watching." she grabbed a boob through her top and squeezed it hard.

"And the H-Bomb?" there it was.

"Yes, that was magical." she answered him very quickly.

I heard him chuckle and a not so subtle "Good. Something you think you'd like?"

Emily didn't know how to respond to that "I ..." she stammered "... don't want ..." a shy "I don't know."

He chuckled "It's decision time love. No more and you'll be fine or.." and he left it there. The silence said it all, before "If you go again it'll be hard to stop.".

I found myself nodding at her as she looked at me, my heart beating 1000 miles an hour. She informed him through a shaky voice "Yes"

"Yes what?"

"I understand."

He chuckled "I don't need another dependent whore." She looked sad as he continued "I thought you wanted to train to be better?" It was a good question, that was what she wanted. However we'd both tasted something much much worse. And we both liked it. Emily still hadn't really answered him and you could tell he was getting a little impatient. "You still there?"

A quiet "Yes"

"You really want to become a junkie whore?"

God that hit like a tonne of bricks, I nearly came right then. She read it on my face, I heard her taking a deep breath. "No, well, oh god."

"Jeezzus you do don't you? Well this is going to be fun isn't it."

"Yes" and she nodded at me. I shivered and reached out to hold her hand. However she quickly pulled it from me and putting one leg up on the chair near her, reached under her long skirt. Right there and then she started to pay with her pussy under her knickers whilst locking eyes with me.

"Ummm goood good." a short pause before he changed tact. "So tomorrow when you start we'll have a little something for you to smoke. It will certainly get you in the mood for your customers." he chuckled adding "Not that that's ever a problem with you though."

I heard her fingers squishing in her pussy before she surprised me again, "What about today?" and she looked at me with a mischievous grin.

He laughed "No problem, you want to pop round and I'll hook you up?"

"Ummm yes please.".

"Meet me at my office in an hour or so. You can bring him with you if you want." and he hung up.

We both looked at each other excited. This was so stupid, so so stupid, but that was the point wasn't it? Why did I want this? Why did we both want this? My real brain was ready to take over from my dick brain when she opened the conversation.

"This is so bad Chris. We really really shouldn't do this. But I can't help myself. I want it." she was rambling now "I don't just want the high. I want to feel the high all the time. I want to party all the time." she started to actually fuck herself with her fingers. "I just want to be used and have mindless orgasms all the time. I want to be naughty and bad. As bad as it comes." all the while she was looking me in the eye.

She started panting as I watched on, excited. "What about your day job?"

"I won't be able to do it." she was correct.

"What about Claire?"

"Ugghhh she'll be fine. She's a big girl." she was really working her pussy now. She was soo turned on. And then suddenly she just stopped frigging herself. Putting her leg down on the floor, her skirt falling back into place. "Get the car ready, I'll be right down." and she marches past me.

-------

So here we were Saturday early evening 5pm walking hand in hand through the seedy part of town towards her hooker life. I'd not been back here since that first night a month ago. A lot had happened since then, not even thinking of all that stuff last night. I was slightly surprised when she came out the front door in a full whore getup.

That'd be the first time she's done that in daylight, usually being picked up from work, changing there then being dropped back home when it was dark. It was almost as if this was it. The change was permanent and she didn't care who now knew.

Her heels clicking on the pavement signalling to all that we were coming. Plenty of people in this area enjoying the view, happy to stare. White was her colour choice today, heels, miniskirt, t-shirt and jacket. Big hoopy earrings, tarty makeup, all displaying that she clearly wanted to be looked at and desired.

And here I was walking hand in hand with her. It was exciting and sexy to be linked with her as people took her in. It was also amazing that she was so confident here, so at home. I was thrilled to see her huge braless boobs when she joined me in the car and now with every step it was so obvious, so wanton.

We soon arrived at the door that I remember from my only other visit. "Hey Emily" and a man opened the door for her. And as if they'd done this a thousand times, she leaned forward to kiss him on the lips as his other free hand grabbed one of her boobs and squeezed it hard. She didn't react as you'd expect but smiled at him and moved into the door way. I followed her, amazed again at how my wife has changed.

She bounds through the corridor and up the stairs, acknowledging her colleagues as she passes some of them. I just about keep up, she's clearly excited, I'm very nervous.

Entering Casbsa room he's on the phone and points us to the sofas. Emily indicates that I should sit opposite her, which I do. Her leg is bouncing, she's nervous, it's causing her boobs to ripple.

He quickly finishes and strides over standing between us, slightly turned to face Emily. "So you really want this?"

She nods and smiles at him, his voice sounds like he's smiling, his back it to me "This will change you irrevocably. There will be no simple going back."

"I understand."

"Do you really?" his voice more stern "Why do you want this?".

Without missing a beat "I want to be a junkie whore." she was really getting nervous and worked up now.

He sighed "But why Emily?" was he disappointed?

"Because it's soo bad, I want to be bad." she blurts out and then continues "we want it" looking at me then back at Casba. "I liked it and want to try more. I want to be used while I'm completely out of it, on another planet." and her breath is panting, I can imagine her heart rate right now.

Silence for a few seconds before Casba looks at me, I nod. He then shrugs his shoulders and looks back at Emily. "Your wish is my command, you'll do all of that right now. Tell Jim to take you to see Clyde. He's expecting you." then looking back at me again "He's not expecting you though Chris, but you can go see how it goes.".

Emily jumps, her boobs almost smacking her in the face and she launches herself out of the room. I quickly jump up and follow her. Catching up as I hear her talking to the door man "Casba said for you to take me to Clyde."

Jim as I now know him looked at her, his eyes excited "Really Emily?".

She nodded "Yup" her head speedily bouncing.

"Let's go then." as he puts an arm around her waist, pulling her tightly to him and leading her back to the street. I follow a step behind, unable to hear their conversation, weaving through the people on the busy street. A few buildings up the street into a shop, that we smoothly move through to the back. The three of us stop in the back room, with a few chairs in it, almost like a waiting room, two other women are sitting there waiting. We don't buzz anything or let anyone know we're here. Emily and Jim sit next to each other against a wall. I sit along side them next to Jim again against an adjoining wall. The other two women are sitting next to each other, opposite us and now looking at us.

"I'm soo excited" I hear Emily telling Jim. I'm almost surprised that she doesn't say hi to the other two women. Both are young, dressed similar to my wife and both have heavy bags under their eyes. This is what a dependent drug user looks like I guess. God that's scary and exciting.

One of the women looking at Emily got her attention "Dam bitch. You're a fresh, tasty looking ho, come over here."

Emily looks at Jim and he smirks and nods an ok. My wife stands and walks towards the two women. The one that just spoke to her stands up to meet her with a tight hug. Then they enter into an open mouthed kiss, just like that, there's Emily kissing another woman.

The other woman still sitting down looks between Jim and I and smirks "Who are you." nodding at me. I don't reply, I just continue to watch my wife with the other woman.

They stop kissing and the woman with my wife turns her around to face me. My wife panting slightly from the kiss. The woman then stood behind my wife then reached around and grabbed a hand full of boob in each hand over her clothes. We all hear Emily moan and tilt her head back. They start to kiss again while she works my wifes boobs, putting on a show for Jim and I.

"One of you her pimp?" the sitting woman asks us both.

Again I don't reply, but Jim gunts a "Nope"

"He her brother or some'ing?"

Jim again "Something"

"Boyfriend?"

No reply from anyone

"Husband?"

And Emily moans loudly through her lesbian kiss.

"So you're her husband?"

I nod, no point in lying about it now. Watching the other women and my wife really getting into it, enjoying each other. The sitting whore then tells us that "Bella here has a thing for fat tits. You may not get your wife back." and she laughs. She then snakes one of her hands under my wife's miniskirt. Emily spreads her legs a little as she feels the other girl's hand.

"What are you three here for?"

"She's here for some ICE." Jim told us both.

The woman with the hand up my wife's skirt smirked "Oooh good girl." looking up at her and moving her hand. "Bella and I are here for a meth binge. Party time." Emily then moaned into Bella's mouth and her knees wobbled. Removing her hand she stood up and leaning to Bella started to whisper something to her.

Bella stopped kissing my wife to whisper back and forth with the other hooker. Emily takes this opportunity to bring her head back and open her eyes. Looking at me, not smirking, but a dreamy lost look, she was completely in a sexual haze and I couldn't blame her.

At that moment the other door in the room opens and a short fat man appeared. He surveyed the room, taking time to eye up the women then and quick glance at me before he locked onto Jim. He nodded an acknowledgement to him and Jim nodded back toward Emily.

Jim then stood, "Enjoy yourself Emily" and he walked out of the room the way we came. He was leaving us here with what I guessed was the drug dealer, Clyde maybe, and two nasty hookers. Emily wasn't phased, I was scared shitless and turned on to hell and back.

The man I guessed as Clyde looked at the 3 ladies pondering "So shall we sort this Emily out, then get you two ready? Bella, Tracy?"

Bella spoke up, her hands still massaging my wifes tits. "I was wondering about this one joining us?" and she smirked.

Then Tracy "Yer that's a great idea."

Clyde looked at my wife "You wanna join in with these two nasty junkies my dear?"

For the first time in a while Emily looked scared and concerned, but only for a split second as Bella squeezed her nipples hard. "Arrggghhh gooooodd umm."

Tracy then jumped up and down "Goodie".

"You two still need to pay, she's covered.".

Bella instantly let go of one of my wifes tits and fished a small pile of money from somewhere, handing it to him.

He weighed it, smiling "Follow me, you nasty bitches." and he headed back through the door he entered. We followed him, with me very much in the rear. Out the back of the building through a messy garden, then left down an alleyway before entering another house via an open back door.

He went through to another room but the girls all stopped. Emily just watched them both step out of their shoes, placing them against a wall. Tracy then instructed her "Leave your shoes here." and then as if catching herself "Give him your jacket and you may want to either give him your panties or put them with your shoes." Bella had already wandered off after the man.