All Comments on 'Becoming a Whore 07'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great update hope you keep on adding more episodes to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow didn't see Claire becoming a whore but nice hope going forward there is a clear bifurcation between Emily and Claire . Emily being ganged and manhandled and Claire being fucked roughly but not to the extent of her mother .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow great entry

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I have never read a more worthless story or one that hates women so much.

It’s obvious to see why your wife divorced you and took your kids away, you probably spent a little too much time with them that wasn’t appropriate for a father. Are you or still on the registry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another trash posting (as is all too often common lastly).

ambiseambiseover 1 year ago

Claire: fucked - whore - slut - excellent - more, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope this story gets more dirtier going forward with both Emily and Claire getting involved with gangsters,goons and shady porn producers specialising in brutal gangbangs turn Claire into a queen of spades ( black cock only whore ) let Emily remain a gutter tramp who gets fucked by anyone and everyone .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your going down a path of no return for this family

He will lose his wife to the shemale and drugs , plus her body will be fover in tattoo's

She will move in with the shemale and probably take her daughter with so they both can enjoy it

Because the only lower in this story is the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two meth smoking whores fuck in front of dad! Priceless!!! 5 Stars!!!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Fun Times

That is fun and great sexual entertainment. Love a good party. They do get to have a lot of adventures. Rock on sexy ladies. Enjoy the choice you made to have a great time. Cheers

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

I didn’t think this crappy story could get worse. Wow! Was I wrong! Some stories are simply bad and then there are those like this one that wallow in it like pigs in slop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess this worthless shit is written for shock. I wondered if at any time sick fucking cucky would end up in jail with his skank wife and kid. Please send them all to hell.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Great chapter! I love that you chose this direction, involving Claire and getting her hooked on at least a lot of sex … and hopefully more drugs as well. Looking very much forward to your next chapter.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Though this probably does stand on its own, you'll get a lot more pleasure from knowing the characters and how they've gotten here.

A) No it falls on it own. B) THere is literally no rational straight human that got ANY pleasure out of this shit.

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

Get rid of the drugs n u have a great story … Chris n Claire sounds good as he decides to check on her.

dynasty919dynasty919over 1 year ago

i personally prefer claire out of this. but since you are the writer, i have to take it. but still, more plot about emily would be fine plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going love this story ignore the naysayers just make it more dirtier

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Loved that Claire moved in this direction. Amazed that she went so quickly and followed her mum. Does she have pops clean out her freshly used vag in the future? Looking forward to the next episode.

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

I actually loved the story ,i know im kinky but its getting better and better,i hope he does get a tattoo,more than one,hes a cuckold of his own choosing and claire needs some too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect chapter. It follows that Emily would want Clair to join in the corruption. Once in so deep, one would try and pull others into the "fun".

holeinjolaholeinjolaover 1 year ago

One of the best chapters I've read in recent years. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing update! Can't wait for mom and daughter to slide into further depravity. I want to see them completely used up and brain dead holes by the end of the series.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

This bitch became a whore 6 chapters ago, you can stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great update! Can't wait to see Emily 9 months pregnant with track mark covered arms servicing black cocks for $2 a pop in some filthy alleyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man it's time to involve porn into the story and show the degradation of Emily through it like both Claire and Emily fucking together but their treatment at the hands of the men should be interesting with Claire being dp'd , airtight but in a controlled way and Emily being ragdolled slapped around fists and showed up her holes being spit upon peed upon make it as brutal as it gets and just ignore the critics write whatever you want to write kindly note the above suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the corruption. Let it all hang out! A pair of drugged up sluts servicing big cocks...Priceless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been a while since last update hopefully next one is coming soon

dynasty919dynasty919over 1 year ago

please continue this story and make claire a full time street whore who fucks for money. please continue writing.

rustynutrustynutover 1 year ago

Love the story. Looking forward to seeing updates soon.

MrWilburMrWilburover 1 year ago

This story rocks... keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Update please.

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerover 1 year agoAuthor

Part 8 is being written ... I hadn't planned on it but it looked like there's certainly interest. Just wait a bit. Do reach out if you have suggestions or ideas of what you want / expect to happen :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT SEXY update! Can't wait for mom and daughter to slide into further depravity.

.

'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue with the story it is so hot!!! Please make Claire a full time stoned street whore who fucks for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a suggestion. Dad needs to get his daughter cleaned up immediately . He also needs to get his divorce papers filed and dump his wife. She is really strung out and a fucking mess. Sell his house and possibly get a work transfer. Find a good woman and get rid of your being a cuck. Change your life for the better as well as your daughter. If you do not make the necessary changes, more than likely the daughter will end up a drug addicted whore just like her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with other comments that Claire needs to spiral into a complete piece of drug addicted fuckmeat. She needs to end up like the whores you see on Kensington ave that can barely function except to suck cocks and shoot drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Potential idea:

Husband returns to find Claire gone from party.

Fast forward several months and husband is out walking the dog and comes across Claire on the street selling her body for drugs. Claire is many months pregnant, tattooed with obscene messages, and has visible track marks on every possible vein. Claire doesn't recognize her husband because she is too far gone down the path of addiction.

Claire offers the most extreme sexual acts for mere dollars. Claire offers to fuck the dog in an alley for a handful of cash.

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Preg time?

Claire may be on the pill, but did she bring them with her?

Emily is probably very pregnant by this time, but a test needs to be done to be sure.

I wonder if Claire will also become addicted to preg risk sex, like her mum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wish would be for Chris to realize the consequences of all of this. He would first take care of Claire and put her in safe place, make sure she would not descent into that world. I am not a big fan of involving Claire. While taking care of his daughter, Emily would go down a infernal spiral, taking a new pimp, become owned by a gang, think she is in love with the shemale. He would then have to get Emily out of this, have her realize it will destroy them. Once she would have come back to some reality, they would both have to struggle against her drug addiction. If asking help to Casba, he would tell them it is too late, he had warmed them. The addiction would get her deeper and deeper into a seedy world of drug, prostitution, porn, seedy places,... But this time, it would be because she has no choice anymore, she is not in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing emotional roller coaster! Please don't let there be a tragic ending!

We all want Emily and Claire to continue their erotic journey but please let it be erotic and not tragedy or a puritanical morality lesson.

I would like to see Chris get some kinky sex too. Have Emily and Claire bring him a Slutty plaything, perhaps the best friend from the beginning?

Perhaps let Chris Dom all three women?

Neither girl mother or daughter has had a piercing yet.

Emily and perhaps Claire and the friend all would need piercings, perhaps ownership tags for Chris.

There was one scene where Emily told Chris he was not going to fuck a whore.

But if Chris had thrown down a hundred pounds she would have no choice?

I definitely think Chris needs to get laid and needs to be dominant about it.

If you're going to have a stable of women take charge and make use of them.

I like the idea of circling back to the best friend from the very beginning of the series and have her re-enter the story,

but not as a dominant female over Chris, let Chris turn the tables on her and assert himself taking control of three and, perhaps a fourth woman? Sometimes you can have too many main characters perhaps? But at least the friend..

Overall it's been an amazing erotic thing to read. My compliments to you sir!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make them both completely used up human excrement where no sex act is too extreme. Please don't make this a happy ending for Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too dark please. We don't need another realistic story about the dangers of drug abuse.

Wilderness1Wilderness1over 1 year ago

Really love this story. Please continue !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on chapter 8? This is a great story with excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read the series! 5 Stars! You have to turn Claire, you know she wants the drugs and sex..excellent writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please make chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

chapter 8?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapter 8 please...love the raunchy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please put out more chapters soon. Love the story

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Seems strange to end the story here. A part 8 is required to just wrap things up. Still a great story though!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yup there's LOADS more to come don't worry. Part 8 and 9 are mostly written I just need time to get into them :). Focus on other stories currently. Wont be too long though, as I have help incoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this series, can't wait to see what they get up to next. Claire definitely likes the depravity more than she lets on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The sex was good but the drugs and tattoos were not. Emily is headed for an early death from the drugs no matter how it is written.

MatxchettMatxchettabout 1 year ago

Well, you won me over with the shemale , can’t wait for next part .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand what people find attractive about this milieu. All it leads to is pain and suffering for everyone involved. There's absolutely nothing attractive or freeing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Hammer,

Please continue especially the degrading humiliating, visible tattoos and piercings. It is my fetish that the wife becomes heavily, erotically, humiliatingly tattooed and pierced and who shows these off on her social media and the family and friends response drives her fetishes and desires for more humiliation leading to porn and stripping etc.

Not sure about the husband as that is always my issue when I try to write my self.

Thank you for wonderful stories that tick so many of my fetish boxes. Please continue this story, I am waiting with baited breath for the net parts.

Bets wishes

Fred

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Such a shame this story ended. It has been great throughout. The only thing missing is with all that unprotected sex Emily was not made pregnant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...