All Comments on 'Becoming a Wild Wife'

by UltimateDesire1955

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter469 months ago

Too bad far more wives don't have an Aunt Bev. There would be far fewer diivorces.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Looking forward to more of this journey

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding9 months ago

Good beginning!

Dan seems a little tentative, but she got the reaction she needed. Looking forward to the next installment!

Jlyn1Jlyn19 months ago

Very hot! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Nice start. Hopefully more will follow.

LickideesplitLickideesplit9 months ago

The core of LW, in MHOpinion, is how a wife’s adventures affect the marital relationship. Sweetie, in this nice tale, borrows her aunt’s tricks as well as her reputation to introduce herself to Hubby as more sexually open and curious. She also pushes Hubby to be frank about his erotic thoughts.

However, despite the half-hour or so of this episode, We-The-Readers are not privy to the consequences of her efforts. Sure, Hubby clearly liked the blow-job/titty fuck combo. And he will remember it for years, but will he react to the ball he finds in his court?

4* There is room for that to be covered in a sequel, but not just by itself. Perhaps Sweetie having him picking exposure opportunities for her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A little short. What else did the aunt teach you?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This smacks of femdom and ultimately the wife fucking around on her submissive cuck husband. I hope the writer doesn't go that way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If men like novelty as Aunt Beverly says, then he's the one then who has to fuck every woman they come across, he's the one who has to get more pussy, not his wife.

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

Probably should have been in erotic couplings but I gave ya a 5 just to start you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start, can't wait to read more. 5 Stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First story?

Excellent start. Keep going with the surprises.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. I enjoyed it looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'll admit I was a bit apprehensive about a wife going to an unmarried escort for advice regarding her love life, but I was happily surprised at the direction you went with it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, an actual loving wife in a story in the Loving Wife category! Amazing

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Sweetie got schooled.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really liked the story and look forward to the next installment.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Seems like a scene from a larger story. Narrative and dialogue were balanced for the most part, maybe a bit heavy on narrative. 4.4*

RocketMan12RocketMan129 months ago

That’s it ? So what’s the story ? Does she continue to slut herself around to please her husband ?

CorderoCordero9 months ago

Really enjoyed the story.....More! More! MORE! 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great!

Wish my wife had an aunt Bev to talk and learn from....

mainer42mainer429 months ago

good little tale. Sexy and fun.

Earthmover65Earthmover654 months ago

That was soo hot! Give me more please

hoggoblinhoggoblin4 months ago

Good story, nice opening chapter. Aunt Beverly sounds like a lovely lady and educated her niece, but could do with more chapters to finished it off, or several parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous