Becoming a Woman

Story Info
John Takes Anna's Cherry.
1.9k words
3.26
40.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the hard punishment that John served me this morning, I was more than content to never speak nor see him ever again. Unfortunately that wasn't gonna be an option for at least two more weeks. I tried to avoid him at all costs. I didn't wanna ruffle any feathers, so I didn't dare tell Nan or Pa about the incident.

The next week and half were mostly uneventful. I was enjoying my time, soaking up as much fresh air as possible. Evenings out on the big porch were my favorite, I felt like a big girl sipping coffee after supper and reminiscing about years gone by was the highlight of my summer.

Before heading to bed one night Pa told me that he and Nan would be heading to the Harris County bright and early the next morning. Pa had loose ends to tie up in regards to the purchase of more land. Nan was gonna accompany him just as she had always done if Pa stayed anywhere overnight. This meant it would be just me and John. I was to mind my manners, help tend to the farm, fix all the meals, and follow any other instructions from John for the next day and a half.

Needless to say my heart sunk. A feeling of impending doom settled right in the pit of my stomach. I just knew that awful man was itchin to try something again.

I was up at dawn to see Nan and Pa off. I was so jittery and just plain nervous. It was only a matter of time before that perverted man would try something. Much to my surprise John was actually rather polite and dare I say sweet with helping me with my share of the chores.

Maybe I had misjudged him, maybe he just got the wrong idea. Momma and Nan have always said men are just like a puppy that's seen his first spring, they'll darn near hump anything with a pair a legs. I was willing to turn the page and give John a second chance. I decided I wasn't gonna give him any mixed signals. I would wear something modest while I cook up supper, eat and then go to sleep early.

I fixed John some venison stew and corn bread. I told him that I wasn't hungry and I was gonna turn in early. I had plans anyway, I had been rather horny all day long, I'll be dammed if I was ask John to help me get off. I turned the lights off, lit some small scented candles and few larger ones just to get in the right mood. I went to go take a nice warm bath to ease my achy muscles. I slipped on my nice silk robe and nothing underneath. When I came outta the bathroom I noticed the slide door to the porch was open.

Funny, I don't remember it being open, I said to myself. Just then I heard John's voice. "It's cause it wasn't, I let myself in. Mmm. Not even gonna offer me some dessert. Now that's not very kind of you, Darlin. I thought we was friends."

I was scared to death, what did have planned, what was he gonna do? I couldn't scream or run away, no one was around for miles. I decided that maybe if obeyed him, he'd finish quickly in my hands or worst case my mouth and he'd leave me alone.

Nope, it wasn't what John had in mind at all. He was sitting back in an old rocking chair that Pa thought fit the room nicely. He instructed me to turn around, with my back to him he told me to slowly ease off the robe. I slowly untied the belt, slowly and carefully let it slip off my shoulders, then past my waist and finally it fell to the floor. I was completely nude, I could slightly make out my reflection in the full length mirror on the far end of the room.

John complimented my thick thighs and fully developed butt. "Ain't that a shame, those pretty marks, all but gone? Don't you worry sweetheart, old John's gonna mark you up good. You're my girl! You hear! Mine and no one else's! I know that, and after tonight, by God you're gonna know it too!" He practically barked it out like orders from a drill Sargent.

John instructed me to turn around and face him, but to keep my head down. He didn't want me to look at him, at least not yet. He told me to reach inside a small paper bag on the coffee table. Inside lay a blindfold. I put it on. He asked me if I could see anything. "No Sir." I replied so as not to upset him. "Good, maybe you're learning after all. Now why don't you be a good girl and crawl on over here? That's it get on all fours like the mutt that you are."

I slowly made way over, he took my hands and placed them on outside of his boxer shorts. I could feel his member twitching, trying to get out of his shorts. "That's it pull it on out." I reached inside, it was throbbing in my hands. I began to methodically jerk his hard cock. "Slow down there, fun's just beginin'."

John stood up, pulled me up to my feet, slowly with palm of his hand he cupped my moistening kitty. He hissed in my right ear. "Naughty, naughty girl, I know you love this you dirty little bitch." I braced for was certain to be a slap across the face. Instead he just leaned in, and whispered in my ear. "Tonight, you're mine, all of ya."

As he licked me, ear to neck, to cheek. He pushed me down onto the bed. Tied my wrists to the bed post, first my left and then my right. He placed headphones over my ears. The quality kind that block out all the noise in a room. Why on earth was he playing that old country western music, old gospel?! That kind that Nan and Pa enjoy, this wasn't romantic. What's he doin, I thought to myself. After a few minutes I began to wonder if he had second thoughts, came to his senses a realized that what was aimin to do was wrong.

Next thing I knew I felt someone pushing on the foot of the bed, he pushed my legs open. My kitty had begun to dry, that wouldn't be for long. With one hand he began to rub my slit, the attention that he was paying it felt awfully nice. My body started to react. I was determined to not show no encouragement. I was gonna grit my teeth and not show him that I was aroused in any shape or form. Next thing I knew I felt a vibration between my lips, he slowly teased my pussy lips and my clit too. Oh god, he's found my vibrator!

I panicked. There was no way I wasn't gonna cum tonight. I felt him licking at my virgin hole, lapping up all of my juice's. He kept alternating places with the vibrator, first my now swollen clit then my hard nipples. I couldn't hear myself, but I know I was practically screaming with pleasure, my moans felt so boisterous, after the moans of pleasure subsided, I heard the music in my ears once more "Till the day He tells me why He loves me so" Elvis, never hit quite like that I thought to myself.

I didn't last long, I came harder than I had come anytime before. He didn't let up, I felt another orgasm building inside me, again like a fourth of July firework bursting, I came again, and then again a short while later. Now I pride myself on being fit, but I had never been this spent before.

I felt his weight as climbed on top of me. The next thing I knew his hard cock was in my mouth. His hands cradling the back of my head. I gagged each time he thrust deep down my throat. The drooling was now dripping outta my mouth, down my chin and dripping onto my heaving chest. Maybe because I had already experienced a face fuck that day by pond, I thought the next time wouldn't be as rough, I was sorely mistaken.

This time was exceptionally brutal, I was choking and gaping for air. He would plug a nostrils, slap my face, choke me, reach down and yank and twist at my sore nipples. Finally, thankfully John blew his load down my throat. I hopped he'd had his fun and he would leave me be. My arms were getting achy, my poor kitty was so worn out not to mention my jaw and throat.

I felt him untie my arms, I was too tired to move let alone try and make a run for it. He flipped me over onto my belly. Tied my arms to the bed posts once more. Placed a pillow under my pelvic area and spread my legs again. He had a firm grip on my thighs the cheeks of my butt. He slapped at it, this time in comparison to the belt I rather enjoyed it. In between slaps he would lick my cheeks all-over.

I began to drip from my kitty once more. He suddenly yanked off my headphones and tossed them onto the floor. "Oh, you're loving this aren't you?" --Yes, yes Sir I whimpered out in between cries of pain and pleasure. Just then I felt his full weight as he was on top of me. He started licking and kissing me all-over my back, my shoulders and my neck. He was sucking down hard like a man starving for my flesh. I was certain that he was gonna leave his marks all-over my body.

He pushed me onto all fours. Got up behind me, the last thing I remember hearing was "Now you're mine." He lined up his fully swollen cock at the entrance of my tired but still yearning pussies entrance. With one quick, deep thrust he plunged deep inside me. No longer was I virgin. It hurt so much. I laid there shivering in pain.

He withdrew only to plunge deep inside once more. In and out he dove deep inside of me. In between his groans of pleasure, my yelps of pain, I could heard the sound of our firm flesh slapping together. After a while my cries of pain had turned to moans of approval. He started picking up his pace. He collapsed onto of me.

I still felt him thrusting deep inside me. He was practically humping me like I were a soon to be cum strained pillow. Deeper and deeper inside my tight no longer virgin walls. "You 'bout ready to become a woman?" before I could respond he shot his seed inside.

He rolled off of me, I could feel his seed dribbling down my thighs. He untied me. I laid there, near total exhaustion. Half wondering what else he had in store for me and half hoping it was would be as good what I had just experienced. Instead he quickly put his pants back on, threw my robe at me. Instructed me to.

"Get the hell up, clean up this mess, get a shower and get some rest." Because he'll have a long list of chores for me bright and early tomorrow morning.