Becoming Amy! Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy seduces her therapist! Or does she?
3.4k words
4.54
3.4k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm healing but won't be close to 100% for a few more months. I'm able to keyboard a little but too long makes my shoulder ache. Not sure when the next chapter will be out here but know that I'm working on it! Thank you for all your kind words and support!

I woke earlier than Tom and got cleaned up. I freshened my makeup, cleaned myself really well, and still wearing my outfit from last night, went into the kitchen to make coffee. The aroma must have woken Tom, I heard him sit down at the table. "You are so beautiful; I think you must be the sexiest woman alive. I'm glad you insisted on making love last night. That was the best night of sex I've ever had. You're amazing!"

I poured him some coffee and brought his mug to the table. I went back to refresh my own coffee before joining him. I wanted him to see me walking around in the outfit he bought me. You could hear my heels clicking on the tile floor with every step I took. Tom's eyes followed me around the kitchen.

He had come to the table naked; I could see he was getting excited. His cock was beginning to stand up and his breathing had become shallow. I got up and knelt in front of Tom. I asked seductively, "Are you ready for round two? I'm going to suck you hard again but then you're going to fuck me. I want that cock inside me now, as soon as possible. I want to feel you explode inside me while my 'pussy' muscles milk you dry!"

Tom looked stunned. I don't think Colette ever talked to him like this. It was obvious my dirty talk was already getting him excited as his cock was completely hard by now and throbbing. I deliberately slobbered on his shaft; I wanted him lubricated as soon as possible because I wanted that cock thrusting inside me.

When his shaft was rock-hard and soaking, I stood up. I turned around and bent over saying, "Now you get to tongue me, Tom. Lubricate my rosebud. And don't worry, I cleaned myself inside this morning." Tom put his hands on my hips and pulled my ass towards his face. He spread my cheeks and began to tongue me. Now it was my turn to squirm and moan as Tom penetrated my ass with his tongue, lubricating me deep inside. "Oh yes, Tom. Eat my pussy, that feels so good. Fuck, I love your tongue in my ass. Eat my pussy, eat my pussy."

Tom spit on my hole and said, "I think you're ready. I can't wait any longer."

Tom sat back in his kitchen chair, and I climbed on top of him, facing him. My legs straddled his so that my hole would be more available and make it easier for me to take him inside me. He began to stroke my nylon-covered legs from ankle to thigh, making me shiver. I kissed him passionately; it was the first time we had kissed that day. He opened his lips and slid his tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it frantically and ran my tongue all around his.

"Tom! I can't wait any longer. I want your cock so bad. Please stick it in me and fuck me like the woman I am!" Tom guided his cock to my love hole and gently began to put it into me. His eyes opened wide when I sat back and took all of him inside me. His member throbbed and pulsed inside me, he was trying to pump me, but I just sat on top of him, holding him down. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles.

He had such a muscular chest, I ran my hands all over while I tongued his ear and told him, "We're just going to sit like this for a little while. I want to enjoy the feeling of your cock all the way inside me. I love the way you stroke my nylon-covered legs; I hope you'll do it some more. I want to lick and kiss your face, neck, ears and chest. Let's make this good time last." Tom groaned again but began to rub my thighs. Then he ran his hands up and down my legs. I was shivering with delight as I began to suck his tits. His nipples became hard instantly and he started shivering as well.

As I kissed him again, I raised my ass up all the way to the head and then s-l-o-w-l-y lowered myself back onto his erection all the way to his balls. He looked me deeply in the eyes and kissed me back. He kissed me everywhere! He kissed my lips, my throat, my eyelids, my ears, my neck. He was so gentle. I couldn't wait any longer. Tom was so fucking hot, and I wanted his cock to pound my pussy. I began to ride him. Tom cupped my ass cheeks and lifted me up and down while he thrust deep inside me. We continued to kiss while we fucked, and I talked dirty to him; I could tell Tom loved that about Amy.

"Oh Tom. Fuck my pussy. I love the feel of your cock inside me. I wish I could have your cock inside me for hours and hours. You are so fucking hot, I love your cock, fuck my pussy, Tom. Fuck Amy's pussy. Fuck your Amy's pussy!"

Tom was really turned on and began to use my ass to fuck his cock, he was lifting me up and down as fast or as slow as he wanted. This was driving me crazy; I leaned in and began to suck his nipples again. I don't know how long we fucked in the kitchen chair like that; I lost track of time. His thrusting became more urgent, more insistent and I knew that he was getting close. I whispered into his ear to stroke my stocking-covered legs again; I wanted him to know how much I loved that. He immediately began to do so, and I started riding his cock more urgently. Up his shaft, down his shaft, faster, then slower, then faster I rode him. I was squeezing my ass cheeks together as tight as I could; I wanted to feel all of that cock. I could feel myself close to cumming. Neither one of us could do anything but swear in between our panting and groaning.

"Hmmm, oh shit, oh yes, fuck my pussy, baby."

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck, this is the best pussy I've ever had." Tom's hands were roaming my legs and just when I thought I couldn't hold out any longer, Tom began to cum deep inside me. The feeling of his hot juice inside me made me cum too and I let him know it.

"Amy is cumming for you, daddy! Tom, you're so sexy, so hot, you're the best fuck I've ever had. Fuck me daddy, cum inside me baby, I want all of it." I continued to ride his cock while I talked to him, squeezing my ass muscles together to milk his throbbing member. Tom could only groan and whimper as he shot his entire load inside me. Spent, my head fell against his chest. He stroked my back with one hand and my leg with the other while he kissed me gently on top of the head. I made no move to get up; I wanted to keep him inside me for as long as possible.

We sipped our coffee, him still inside me, me in his lap facing him, my legs still straddling his. "Tom, you are so loving, so gentle, so caring. I can't believe how lucky I am; it was truly a fortunate coincidence I forgot to close the blinds in my parents' bedroom that night and that you happened to be in your room and saw me."

"I know. I was more than a little stunned when I saw Amy and realized who it was. I'm glad you were open and willing to share Amy with me." He kissed me tenderly and I kissed him back the same way and sighed.

Just then my phone chimed. It was a text from Dr. Schmidt. "Amphai or Amy, whoever is answering the phone this morning. I'm hopeful you can come to my office this morning so we can talk. I don't have anything scheduled between 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Based on the events of yesterday, I think it best if you see another counselor, one who specializes in counseling patients with gender dysphoria."

I was stunned. Dr. Schmidt had been seeing me since the beginning of high school. He had always been helpful, and I felt he had given me some keen insight into how I was feeling about Charlie Watkins. I texted back immediately. "I'll be there at 10. I hope I can convince you to continue to see me. You've always been so helpful; I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. I hope I can convince you to keep me as a patient."

He texted back. "I'll see you at 10 am. We'll have that conversation then."

I stood up. "I have to go see Dr. Schmidt again this morning. He thinks I should see a different counselor. He was so helpful yesterday. I'm so confused, this has come out of nowhere."

Tom stood up and held me, stroking my hair gently. "Go see him, baby. Listen to what he has to say. You said he's always been so supportive. I'm sure this isn't something he's saying lightly. He's had the night to sleep on it. Listen to him carefully this morning." He kissed me on the forehead and then swatted me playfully on the butt as I walked away. "I'll wait here for you. I'm not going to make any plans for us until you're back and we've had a chance to talk."

I went into 'my' room to get ready. I started by cleaning my nails and then doing them in a neon coral polish. Once dry, I took a quick but thorough shower. I douched twice to make sure I was squeaky clean. Stepping out, I toweled dry and powdered myself from head to toe with musk scented body powder. I slipped into my silicone crop top and panty and sat down to do my makeup. I continued with a coral palette to match my nails and finished with a wet-look coral lip gloss.

I put on a cream satin and lace bra, panty and waist cincher set. I threaded the garter straps through my panty and attached them to the 15 denier, dark suntan stockings I rolled up my legs. I put on an off-white satin blouse, an ivory-colored silk skirt suit, and beige patent leather open toe stilettos with 4" heels.

I put on matching 24k gold jewelry that included a mesh bib necklace, 2" hoop earrings, a mesh bracelet on one wrist and a cuff bracelet on the other wrist. I wore a gold ring on the ring finger of my right hand and another on the index finger of my left hand. Finally, I put a gold ankle bracelet around my left ankle. I grabbed a matching ivory clutch purse, and I was ready to go.

I strode into the kitchen where Tom was still drinking coffee. He took one look at me and said, "Whoa! Are you going there to talk to Dr. Schmidt or seduce him?"

"Don't be silly. This is just a skirt suit. I wanted to look professional and adult for this conversation."

"Honey, on you, that's not just a skirt suit. On you, that screams, 'I'm a goddess and you better notice me!' Hopefully, he can keep his mind on whatever it is he wants to talk to you about." He hugged me and I hurried out the door to keep my unexpected appointment with Dr. Oscar Schmidt.

I arrived at 10:01. I was surprised not to see his receptionist. Dr. Schmidt opened his office door and said, "Come in, Amy. Thank you for making the time to see me this morning."

"After what you texted, I can't think of much that would keep me away."

"I apologize for the abruptness of my text this morning, but I felt it best that we have this conversation in person as soon as possible. I haven't contacted anyone directly, but I have a list of counselors who are specialists and who I'm sure can be of more help to you due to their expertise in this area."

"But you were so much help yesterday. You really gave me some keen insight into what makes Amy tick. I really don't understand; there must be some other reason you don't want to keep me as a patient, something you're not sharing with me."

Dr. Schmidt's eyes weren't meeting mine. I looked down to see where he was looking. In my haste to sit down, I hadn't really smoothed my skirt down and my stocking tops were showing. Still not looking at me, I saw Dr. Schmidt lick his lips nervously. I smiled. "Ahem." I said very loudly and very theatrically.

He looked up and realized I knew what he had been doing. He blushed a deep red. "That's the real reason you don't want to counsel me any longer. You're attracted to me; you think I'm hot!"

"A-Am-Amy, yes. It would be totally unprofessional of me to continue to counsel anyone that I was attracted to. I wouldn't be able to maintain my objectivity, it would interfere with my ability to help you. It goes against the boundaries of counseling and violates our ethical standards."

I stared at him for a minute; then got up and went into the outer office where I locked the door. I walked back into his office, closed that door, and began to take off my jacket. "Wh-wha-what are you DOING?" Dr. Schmidt asked in a panic-stricken voice.

"I'm doing exactly what you want me to do, Oscar. You don't mind if I call you Oscar, do you? Remember when you suggested I had allowed Tom to see me on purpose, that it wasn't an accident? Well, it's no accident that you told me your schedule was open until 1:00 pm. It's no accident that your receptionist has the morning off. You want this to happen."

"No. No. You misunderstand me. I merely wanted us to have some privacy so we could discuss this matter openly."

"Right now, I'm going to open my blouse." I said as I began to unbutton it. His eyes were glued to my fingertips as I continued unbuttoning. They bugged out when I slipped my blouse off and half of my silicone nipples were exposed by the demi-cups of my bra.

I reached behind me and unzipped my skirt. I let it slide slowly down my legs until it hit the floor. I kicked it away from me and faced Oscar wearing only my lingerie, stockings, and heels. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and began to wriggle out of them. "No, Amy, no. Please Amy, don't do this." When my panties hit the floor, I kicked them over in the general direction of my skirt.

I grabbed Oscar's tie and pulled him to his feet. I nibbled his lower lip while I began to unbutton his shirt. Oscar's eyes were glazed and the only thing he could do was moan. Every time I took off another article of his clothing, I bathed that part of his body with licks and kisses. Soon Oscar was completely naked, and I was kneeling in front of him. His cock was hard and throbbing as I rubbed it all over my face. I stood up and led him to the counseling couch.

I reached into my purse and pulled out a tube of edible lubricant. I greased up his pole and then lay on my back. "I want a different kind of therapy today, Dr. Schmidt. I want that gorgeous cock of yours buried deep inside me. It will make me feel so wanted when I hear you screaming my name as you cum inside me."

Oscar couldn't contain himself any longer. He knelt between my legs and guided his prick to my rosebud. "Give it to me, Oscar, give it to me. I want you inside me, I want you inside me now."

I was a little surprised that Oscar didn't just bury himself inside me. Instead, he gently eased himself into my ass. "Tell me when I hit your P-spot, Amy. I want to pleasure you like you've never imagined possible before." My groans and the shift of my hips let Oscar know he'd found it. He grabbed my ankles and began to thrust inside me in short, staccato bursts. He was rubbing his prick against my P-spot, never letting his helmet lose contact with it.

I began to cum almost immediately, multiple orgasms flooding my senses as Oscar's mushroom never lost contact with my P-spot, massaging it continuously with his prick. My heels began to drum against his ass cheeks, my fingertips scratched his back. "O-Osc-Oscar! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

There was an almost malicious grin on Oscar's face as he continued to fuck me. "Shit, shit, oh shit, oh Oscar, oh stop, oh stop, oh please stop, I'm going to faint, Oscar this is AMAZING!!!!" Oscar's teasing of my P-spot didn't stop. He didn't slow down; he didn't speed up. I melted beneath him in a puddle of orgasmic goo. I couldn't say anything, I had no control over my body. Still, he continued to fuck me in that way, and I was helpless beneath him.

"Silly girl. You thought you were in control of this situation. You thought I was under your spell. When I saw your nylon covered leg bared completely yesterday, I knew I had to have you. I knew I had to have those gorgeous legs wrapped around me while I fucked you. You've never cum like this before, have you? I'm not going to stop just yet. I'm going to fuck this beautiful ass until I'm ready to cum. You can just keep cumming and cumming beneath me. I'm going to pleasure your P-spot like it's never been pleasured before!"

His words barely registered as I lost track of time, I lost track of everything except the incredible feeling of the constant contact of his prick with my P-spot. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm racked my body. It finally filtered through my pleasure-fogged brain that Oscar was fucking me with abandon now. He had placed my ankles over his shoulders and was burying himself to the hilt inside me, over and over.

"Aaaaaaaammmmmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!" he screamed as he unleashed a torrent of his hot cum inside me. He flooded me with his jizz and I could feel it leak out of me and start to dribble down the crack of my ass. I don't know how long it took for him to shoot his load, but he collapsed against me when he finished. He was breathing heavily into my ear and said, "This is MY pussy now! You'll give it to me whenever I want it, not when you want to give it to me. This whole session is on video. If you don't do exactly what I say, if you don't do exactly what I want, when I want it, I promise you that Tom will get an edited version of what just happened, showing you seducing me."

I could only stare at him. Dr. Schmidt knew me in ways I didn't even know myself and he had used that against me. I felt even more vulnerable than Charlie Watkins had ever made me feel. I was afraid of hurting Tom. He'd been more kind to me than I had any right to expect, I couldn't begin to imagine the pain my 'infidelity' might cause him.

Oscar stood up. "Clean me up with your mouth, Amy. Lick every drop of cum off my cock. When you're finished, you can go clean yourself up in the bathroom and leave. And remember, your 'seduction' of me is on video waiting for Tom to see!"

I did as Dr. Schmidt told me to do. After getting dressed again and fixing my makeup, I walked out of the bathroom. Oscar had also gotten dressed again and was sitting at his desk working. He didn't even look up. "Please leave the doors unlocked. I'll text you and TELL you when your next session with me is. I don't want to see Amphai anymore. And Amy better look just as sexy, if not even more so, than she did today."