Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 07

Story Info
The history of Richard's sexual servitude to his wife.
2.3k words
4.52
18.9k
12

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard prepared dinner and served it to his wife. As she ate, he knelt next to her at her left hand as she had trained him prior to Master James showing up on the scene. There was a plate on the floor for him. Occasionally she'd reach over and stroke his hair. "You've always had nice hair, Richard."

"Thank you, Mistress Sandra," he said.

Sandra finished dinner and said, "Well, it's been a nice day. And it will be an amazing night. Clean up and when you're done, come into the bedroom. I'd like a few orgasms before I go to sleep. Oh, by the way, because you've been so cooperative, as a treat you may sleep in my bedroom tonight. I want to feel your caged cock against my ass. Won't that be nice for you?"

Richard couldn't remember how long it had been since he slept in the bedroom with his wife.

"Yes. Thank you, Sandra, Mistress Sandra. Thank you," Richard stammered.

Sandra got up from the table, patted his check, and went off into the bedroom. Richard watched her little wiggle as she walked, the one that always gave him an erection. He got up and cleared the table, put away the leftovers, and put the dishes in the dishwasher. He hung up his apron and went into the guest room to get undressed and put away his panties, stockings, and garter belt and bra. He brushed his teeth and went to the bedroom door and knocked, just as he had been trained by Sandra six years ago when their FLR life had begun in earnest.

"Come," said Sandra, and he opened the door.

Sandra was on the king-sized bed naked, propped up on pillows leaning against the brass headboard. She had a magnificent, toned body with amazing breasts. He understood why men lusted after her and why she could have any man she pleased. When Sandra allowed him a release she always specified where he might cum. Sometimes her feet. Sometimes her ass. Sometimes in the palm of her hand. Richard always had to lick up his cum, but always looked forward to when she'd point to her breasts. That gave Richard the opportunity to lick her nipples which would get hard and stand up like gumdrops. Sandra would moan and reach down and stroke Richard's balls and give them a squeeze. He loved that.

She spread her legs wide. "Lick me, Richard. Let's see how many orgasms you can give me in an hour," and closed her eyes.

Richard had worshiped his wife innumerable times. When they reached the point where they both accepted they were in a totally female-led relationship, Sandra made the most of Richard's tongue.

At night, in bed, and prior to Sandra caging him, he'd lick and kiss her pussy and suck and tongue her clit until she'd scream and shudder with a massive orgasm. Afterwards, she'd lay back trying to catch her breath. Richard would gently lap at her. Then Sandra would spread her legs wide and grip the bars of their antique brass headboard. She'd raise her pussy toward him and say, "Take me, Richard," and he'd plunge his erect penis into her.

Richard was of average size and girth but he had stamina and would enter her and then pull back so just the head of his penis was insider her, wait a few seconds, and then plunge back deep into his wife. He'd look down at his wife, her eyes closed and watch those magnificent breasts. At a certain point he could tell from how they heaved she was close to an orgasm. When he knew she was ready he would enter her and completely and let himself go, his cock throbbing inside her, her vagina gripping him. Their mutual orgasm seemed to go on and on. Finally they'd pull apart and lay on their backs trying to catch their breaths. Richard would then roll over and lick her thighs and the lips of her vagina gently until he had lapped up all the fluids leaking out of her.

Sandra loved Richard's tongue. She'd have him wake her in the morning with an orgasm. She'd have him kneel in front of her in the shower as the water poured over them and lick her to another. Sometimes when Richard served up breakfast she'd say, "Richard, crawl under the table and eat me!" and Richard would obey. She always wanted a pre-dinner orgasm when she came home at night and would sit on the sofa with a glass of champagne and gently stroke his hair as he knelt and placed his head between her legs. She'd say, "You have a very talented tongue, Richard."

As time went on their lovemaking changed. Sandra would occasionally give Richard a handjob but she didn't let him enter her anymore and she found him more docile. Mostly she would give him permission to masturbate. First, she'd let him cum on the palm of her hand. Or her breasts. Next she migrated to a different level of service expectation. He could masturbate after she had her orgasms, but she decided that he had to eat his own cum. From her palm, or her feet, or her breasts. Sometime she'd have him kneel before her and masturbate while she sipped her evening champagne. Then he might have to lick up his cum from her shoes or the floor. She'd say to him, "Only the best FLR husbands eat their cum, Richard."

Sandra got more and more creative. One night she said, "Richard, do you like my ass?"

Richard was surprised. His wife had a truly wonderful figure and her butt was absolutely beautiful. "You have one of the truly great asses, Sandra," Richard had declared.

"I'm glad you feel that way," Sandra purred. "Why don't you cum on my ass tonight. Aim for my rosebud. Let's see if your analingus is as good as your cunnilingus! You've come to like the taste of your cum. I'm sure you'll love the taste of my ass because you truly love me and want to make me happy, don't you Richard?" she said as she rolled over on to her stomach and displayed her perfect, tight little bubble butt.

Richard's cock throbbed. "Yes, Sandra, I love to make you happy." From then on he had performed analingus regularly for his wife, licking her anal bud, placing small kisses all over her ass cheeks, running his tongue down the crack, and sticking his tongue as deep inside her as possible, tasting her, working to make her cum from worshiping her ass. Sandra was in seventh heaven. Sometimes she'd straddle his face, lean forward, and read while he tongued her anal bud.

At some point, Sandra raised the question of whether Richard would "enjoy" having her make love to other men. She told him she'd be very particular and then she could come home and tell him all about it. And that it would add something to their lives. It would be exciting for him. And sexy for her. She'd be a 'Hot Wife'. She would come home full of another man's cum. And Richard could clean her out. It would be her gift to him. It would prove his love and adoration for her. And, she thought to herself, reinforce her position in their relationship.

Richard wasn't sure it was something he'd enjoy and told his wife that. He wasn't using his cock to service his wife anymore, but he wasn't sure about having other men's cocks inside her. By then he was eating his own cum, but wasn't sure about eating another man's cum either. She let it go, but that night when Richard went to kneel between her legs, she said, "No, Richard, not tonight. You don't seem to care if I'm happy, so no honey for you!" and turned over on her side with her back to him, turned off her bedside lamp and went to sleep on the far side of the bed.

This behavior continued for nearly three weeks. They ate together and chatted about things. She was friendly and she gave him lists of errands, asked about his work, told him about friends she'd talked to or lunched with, but Sandra denied Richard her body in every way, even just a touch. In the morning, Sandra would walk into the office totally naked, ostensibly to give Richard a chore to be taken care of, and Richard would get a painful hardon. She slept naked at night but would not let him worship her or even spoon with her. Some nights she had him sleep in the guest room.

She'd sit in the living room watching TV or staring out the window looking at Central Park and seemingly-unconsciously rub her finger over her breasts and nipples or reach between her own legs and rub her pussy. Richard couldn't miss how erect her nipples got or the little "O" her lips made when she touched herself. He begged her to reconsider turning him into a cuckold, but she wouldn't relent. "If you want to make me happy, really happy, you'd do this for me. For us," she'd said.

Finally Richard weakened and gave in. Sandra beamed at him and that night, after he had given her two massive orgasms, she gave him a long-missed handjob. And she directed his orgasm toward her breasts, took his head in both her hands, and guided it to lick up the cum. She moaned as he licked and suckled her nipples until they were hard as small pebbles. "You're a good husband, Richard. You make me very happy. I have the best, most submissive husband in the world," and with only a little shame, Richard felt proud of his position in her life.

Sandra was as good as her word. She did make love to other men, but only very occasionally. She'd pose topless in her lacy underwear for him while she got ready for her "date." She let Richard help her dress for her assignations, saying, "See, Richard, you get to decide how sexy your wife looks."

She never stayed out overnight and always came home at a reasonable hour. Sandra would give him a long and lingering kiss and slowly undress, dropping her clothes to the bedroom floor. She'd say in a singsong voice, "I have a present for you. I rushed home before it all leaked out. It's still warm!" And then she would peel off her panties, lay on the bed and have Richard kneel between her legs and lap up, what she called, "a cream pie dessert for my husband."

While he licked and ministered to his wife she'd tell him about her evening. How during dinner she had reached over to her date's lap and stroked his cock through his trousers to get him excited. She'd say, "I wanted his balls filled with cum for you, Richard."

Or how she undressed, or how her current lover undressed her when they went to his apartment. About how she'd touch herself and tease her lover. How sometimes she'd sink to her knees and take his "enormous" member into her mouth and suck his cock. "But I never let him come in my mouth, Richard. No, no. Because I always bring cream pies home for my husband. I tease him with my mouth and then mount him and move up and down, faster and faster, until I come and he comes. But," she'd say as she stroked Richard's hair and ran her fingers around his ears as he cleaned every drop with his tongue, "I always bring it all home for you, my darling. Only you. This is my gift of love to you."

All this went on for the next five years. At a certain point Sandra realized that Richard was masturbating when she wasn't home and wanted to make sure she could always supervise his releases. She thought it made sense to do something to control them and a cage was the answer. He was locked in the pink cage she bought for him and wore the key on a gold chain around her neck, nestled between her extraordinarily breasts. But she initially allowed him a release a couple times a week and then settled on one release every week. She found he was more compliant when she did that. Until, of course, James entered her life. He took over control of the key and Richard's -- who he called "Robin" -- orgasms.

Richard had to call James, "Master James," had been given new rules and regulations, and got demerits for whatever James deemed poor performance. Every demerit meant another two weeks without a release. Now Richard was only ten days away from a release and, thus, was willing to do whatever Sandra wanted in order to placate Master James.

Thus he now found himself naked and caged between is wife's legs trying to give her as many orgasms in the next hour as possible. The nub of her clitoris was a tiny nugget and he sucked and tongued it while he monitored her increased breathing, pushing his nose and tongue into her at just the right moment bringing her to the height of sexual arousal.

Sandra screamed and dug her nails into the back of Richard's neck, trembling from the orgasm that washed over her body. He kept his head between her legs. He knew his place. He didn't move. After a bit he heard her whisper, "Again." And he went back to his task.

Richard didn't know what time it was, but he'd given Sandra four orgasms, when she finally lifted his head from between her legs. Sandra smiled and rolled over on her side and pushed her bottom hard against his caged cock. "That was just wonderful, Richard. I'm so proud of you. Rest. We'll have a wonderfully busy day together tomorrow."

She wiggled her bottom so his cage nestled between her butt cheeks and felt his cock throb in its cage. She smiled and closed her eyes. And in a bit he could hear her even, contented breathing while his cock continued to strain against its cage. And her bottom.